GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
Alright im a late comer I admit. I actually played Oblivion before playing Morrowind on the original xbox, and I have to say I love them both! Morrowind may be one of the best games I have EVER played. And its certianly the number 1 xbox title to own as far as I am concerned. Belonging to over 8 guilds and trying to find and complete 300 or so quests is amazing, and all the locations and hidden items, brilliant leveling system, amazing. But for people who say it is hard... why? The game certainly isnt very streamlined or user friendly, but if you give it a chance its actually not that hard of a title to navigate. Im about 40 hours in .. maybe halfway through the main game and im level 28.. with my custom enchanted daedric claymore that cast weakness to fire 50-100% and 1-60 fire damage per strike= everything dies. For everyone that says this game is hard, I implore you all to give it another chance, its now a budjet title and one of my favorite games, absolutley immersive and a whole world to explore. Though if you are really bad at playing rpgs maybe avoid it.. :P Is this really one of those love or hate titles?.
elderscrolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 elderscrolls
Member since 2005 • 1951 Posts
yep i dont understand it either.  i am level 70 with 3 levels left, have everything maxed except for about 3 things, have the best armor, every weapon is the game, and 400 hours in it, and every main quest beat.
morewasabi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 morewasabi
Member since 2006 • 1641 Posts

Its probably the same people who think Ninja Gaiden is too hard. They get stuck in the first 20 minutes and dont have to patience to work past it...

It took me about 300-400 hours to finish everything, so you still have a long way to go.

GassySnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GassySnake
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
You pretty much answered your own question.  Most gamers don't have the time or patience to invest 400 hours in a single game.  Personally I love Morrowind and continue to play it.  I'm only 100 or so hours into it though.
Avatar image for 190586385885857957282413308806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 116

#5 190586385885857957282413308806
Member since 2002 • 13084 Posts

well the game does have a steep learning curve... with a map that large to go where ever you please, there's a chance that you might wander too far and end up reloading the last save...

i'll admit, the first attempt at the game, i picked a race,class, birth combo that didn't work out as good as it looked and i tried to push on playing it.. but in the end i started over and tweaked my character

scotty992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 scotty992
Member since 2005 • 2388 Posts
For me it started hard but as i came bak 2 it became more and more easier!!!!!
Big_Jj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Big_Jj
Member since 2006 • 62 Posts

Well it depends how u play. if u pick everything wrong at the beginning the your screwed. + most people dont have the time or paticence 4 the game.

harry3888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 harry3888
Member since 2006 • 2831 Posts

Put this way On the Pc I had maxed ot skills with nifty armor and weapons.

Then I got the xbox version and died by the rats in Thelas store room.

shooter_elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 shooter_elite
Member since 2005 • 99 Posts

I must admit that at first I didnt enjoy the game at all, but then I just kept on playing and playing untill i got the hang of it and now its one of my favourite games of all. You just need some time and patience with it and soon enough you will get hooked on it.

dooly420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dooly420
Member since 2005 • 8783 Posts

Put this way On the Pc I had maxed ot skills with nifty armor and weapons.

Then I got the xbox version and died by the rats in Thelas store room.

harry3888
so in other words, you need mods to beat the game.
winddrake54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 winddrake54
Member since 2003 • 38 Posts
No mods needed, he just cheated.
superfudge201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 superfudge201
Member since 2004 • 2559 Posts
As already mentioned, people don't have enough patience for this game, in most cases.  Another reason is because they do not understand the combat system, it looks like they are hitting when they really aren't.
Avatar image for gintheplacetobe
gintheplacetobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gintheplacetobe
Member since 2003 • 4512 Posts
How can you start playing Morrowind if you have Oblivion?!?! :?
Kronosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Kronosphere
Member since 2006 • 128 Posts

(*super mild spoiler*)

its not "hard" (well at the start it can be) but the maine quest aint hard but it can be "grueling" for example the quest where you must become the Hortador and the Nerevarine, now that quest is the longest and sometimes the most boring and grueling quest in the game. but it also makes up alot of the length of the quest which to me is vital and it changes from what you do in it one time youll be clearing Ald Deadroth for a bunch of ashlanders and another time you simply have to pay(or kiss) a player for a mission (Crassius Curio? no more like Crassius Querio) so its not realy "hard but time consuming, i also i think there playing a game with on path useing almost no brains at all, and then theres Elder Scrolls for i like to think, the more advance players (i too have put in 400 hours of time into it)

GOTY rocks!!!!!

LordGamer0001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#15 LordGamer0001
Member since 2004 • 8752 Posts
honestly i dont think i ever heard anyone say morrowind is too hard. i think they are just intimidated by the length and they mistaken time for difficulty. its really not that hard.
Monkboon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Monkboon
Member since 2003 • 2342 Posts

Well, instead of starting a new post, I'll just post here. Considering I am one of those guys that absolutely hates RPG's to no end, I do own Morrowwind and have since it first came out. Until today, I can honestly say I have never played for more than 22 minutes. Granted I like Zelda on N-64, DKC on N-64, Fable and most FPS's. I can tolerate Jade Cocoon, Chrono Cross, Grandia and Legend of Legaia. My oldest son (13) loves all RPG's (except for Morrowwind. He says it's too long) and has mostly all of them on the PS and PS2. Anyhoo, I often tinker with Oblivion, mostly when I hang at Game Crazy (Murphy Canyon Road, San Diego, Ca : Cheap Pop, yada, yada) and I enjoy the game play. So, I figured I would get some gratification of my purchase of Morrowwind and today I played for about 3 hours.

I still can't get into it and I feel like I'm just walking around and talking to everyone for no real reasons. Sure, I can kill a few folk, steal a few items. I guess I'm  what everyone keeps calling me, an Outlander. That's not my actual race of course. For the life of me, I can't get into this damn game. It was funny because my Wife who only likes games like Myst, Sudoku, MK2 and Pride FC says: What are you doing playing an RPG? You know that's not you and my reply: I'm trying to justify my purchase and she replied: Good luck.

So, someone tell me, just what is the damn appeal. I want to get into to game badly but I'm just not feeling it. I'm about 6 seconds from getting a 360 and Oblivion, NBA2K6, GRAW and DOA4.

I guess what I'm asking is: Why do I find Oblivion more appealing and before this comes into the equation, it has nothing to do with graphics. If Oblivion had PS graphics, I think I would still be into it. So, am I really into Oblivion or is it a momentary thing and why can't I feel the same way about Morrowwind. Thank you for reading, Monk....

Frogman929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Frogman929
Member since 2005 • 2424 Posts
its not hard, its fun.
F4ll3n_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 F4ll3n_1
Member since 2005 • 1263 Posts

I for one loved Morrowind, in a lot of ways I like it better that Oblivion;

1) The world is more desolate
2) The NPCs are cooler, I miss the times where you'd walk past a Dunmer to have him sneer in your face - "What do you want outlander?"
3)There are more guilds (I think, dont get me wrong on that one).

I think Oblivion has foregon some of the things that made morrowind memorable in exchange for accessability.

I love Oblivion anyway.

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

Well, instead of starting a new post, I'll just post here. Considering I am one of those guys that absolutely hates RPG's to no end, I do own Morrowwind and have since it first came out. Until today, I can honestly say I have never played for more than 22 minutes. Granted I like Zelda on N-64, DKC on N-64, Fable and most FPS's. I can tolerate Jade Cocoon, Chrono Cross, Grandia and Legend of Legaia. My oldest son (13) loves all RPG's (except for Morrowwind. He says it's too long) and has mostly all of them on the PS and PS2. Anyhoo, I often tinker with Oblivion, mostly when I hang at Game Crazy (Murphy Canyon Road, San Diego, Ca : Cheap Pop, yada, yada) and I enjoy the game play. So, I figured I would get some gratification of my purchase of Morrowwind and today I played for about 3 hours.

I still can't get into it and I feel like I'm just walking around and talking to everyone for no real reasons. Sure, I can kill a few folk, steal a few items. I guess I'm what everyone keeps calling me, an Outlander. That's not my actual race of course. For the life of me, I can't get into this damn game. It was funny because my Wife who only likes games like Myst, Sudoku, MK2 and Pride FC says: What are you doing playing an RPG? You know that's not you and my reply: I'm trying to justify my purchase and she replied: Good luck.

So, someone tell me, just what is the damn appeal. I want to get into to game badly but I'm just not feeling it. I'm about 6 seconds from getting a 360 and Oblivion, NBA2K6, GRAW and DOA4.

I guess what I'm asking is: Why do I find Oblivion more appealing and before this comes into the equation, it has nothing to do with graphics. If Oblivion had PS graphics, I think I would still be into it. So, am I really into Oblivion or is it a momentary thing and why can't I feel the same way about Morrowwind. Thank you for reading, Monk....

Monkboon

Well sounds like you should not be playing the game but hey im here to help......

Your son claims the game is to long? I do not see why you feel you must 100% complete this game there are many quests and objectives to choose from and many ways to act and be treated why dont you sit down really think hard about what class you whant to be and then play the game to that class. Or you could take on the main quest to feel a sense of completion.

You say everybody keeps calling you an outlander and you walk around with no sense of being....

Sounds like you are into the game in a fashion but you feel like an outsider just as much as your chracter is, try joining a Guild and setting your self objectives not just ones that are set by the game.

FragSeeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#20 FragSeeker
Member since 2005 • 813 Posts
its not that hard really maybe its because they dont save too much
gmsware2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 gmsware2
Member since 2006 • 666 Posts

Its probably the same people who think Ninja Gaiden is too hard. They get stuck in the first 20 minutes and dont have to patience to work past it...

It took me about 300-400 hours to finish everything, so you still have a long way to go.

morewasabi
i am like that if i find the first bit of a game hard i get annoyed and then return it or bash it against the wall (kidding) but i get annoyed then when i get past the first bit i realise its not that hard
Matadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#22 Matadore
Member since 2003 • 1515 Posts

i also i think there playing a game with on path useing almost no brains at all, and then theres Elder Scrolls for i like to think, the more advance players (i too have put in 400 hours of time into it)

Kronosphere
I am one of those people who loves to hate this "game", if you want to call it that. (It makes an excellent coaster, and frees your XBOX up for better games more worthy of your time.) You can check out my review if you want... it sums it up fairly well. And you fanboys cost me another wasted $8 at Blockbuster renting this garbage just to come to the realization that I should listen to my instincts over fanboys any day. Yeah, I tried giving it a shot... for the 3rd time... wound up refreshing my memory of why I can't stand Morrowind. Anyway, to the comment above... that's such a narrow, egotistical view I expect from Morrowind aficionados such as you and practially everyone who posted here, save a few. (Monkboon being one... which I'll get to in a minute) Kronosphere... amount of time spent on a game doesn't equate to being a genius or being an "advanced player"... especially in this instance. Wasting 400 hours playing this game, with its sub PS 1 graphics, horrid gameplay, not knowing what to do... other than taking the ugly game out of your beautiful XBOX, would make you a little less intelligent, I'd say. And there's nothing wrong with playing RPGs that have a "direction"... certainly better than wandering aimlessly around an ugly world looking at atrocious beings and "reading" every little boring thing they have to "say", while wishing you could jab an ice pick into your temples to try to purge any memory you have of ever touching this crap. Monkboon... right on, brother. (Sorry... Hulk Hogan saying) But, I agree with you. Morrowind's only strength is it can cure insomnia. You could tell your wife that and see if she buys it. ;) Hey, any excuse could be plausible if you try to put a positive spin on it. Then again, either she knows you too well, or knows Morrowind sucks... or both. If that's the case, its a lost cause. And your son has some good instincts too. Good luck with all that... and strangely enough, I'm hoping Oblivion is eons better than Morrowind, cause as much as I like the concept, there's no way I can justify playing another second of Morrowind.
GodModeEnabled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 GodModeEnabled
Member since 2005 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="Kronosphere"]

i also i think there playing a game with on path useing almost no brains at all, and then theres Elder Scrolls for i like to think, the more advance players (i too have put in 400 hours of time into it)

Matadore
I am one of those people who loves to hate this "game", if you want to call it that. (It makes an excellent coaster, and frees your XBOX up for better games more worthy of your time.) You can check out my review if you want... it sums it up fairly well. And you fanboys cost me another wasted $8 at Blockbuster renting this garbage just to come to the realization that I should listen to my instincts over fanboys any day. Yeah, I tried giving it a shot... for the 3rd time... wound up refreshing my memory of why I can't stand Morrowind. Anyway, to the comment above... that's such a narrow, egotistical view I expect from Morrowind aficionados such as you and practially everyone who posted here, save a few. (Monkboon being one... which I'll get to in a minute) Kronosphere... amount of time spent on a game doesn't equate to being a genius or being an "advanced player"... especially in this instance. Wasting 400 hours playing this game, with its sub PS 1 graphics, horrid gameplay, not knowing what to do... other than taking the ugly game out of your beautiful XBOX, would make you a little less intelligent, I'd say. And there's nothing wrong with playing RPGs that have a "direction"... certainly better than wandering aimlessly around an ugly world looking at atrocious beings and "reading" every little boring thing they have to "say", while wishing you could jab an ice pick into your temples to try to purge any memory you have of ever touching this crap. Monkboon... right on, brother. (Sorry... Hulk Hogan saying) But, I agree with you. Morrowind's only strength is it can cure insomnia. You could tell your wife that and see if she buys it. ;) Hey, any excuse could be plausible if you try to put a positive spin on it. Then again, either she knows you too well, or knows Morrowind sucks... or both. If that's the case, its a lost cause. And your son has some good instincts too. Good luck with all that... and strangely enough, I'm hoping Oblivion is eons better than Morrowind, cause as much as I like the concept, there's no way I can justify playing another second of Morrowind.

Well I guess you either get this game or you don't. But 400 hours of fun gameplay for $10= my best video game purchase of all time. There is a rich history laden world to explore with tons of quests and guilds. But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it. Thanks for all the replys everyone! Its good to know im not alone in loving this game! Im about 100 hours in now, level 31. Is there anything left in this world to stop my character? :P
ShaunoNoNo_UK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ShaunoNoNo_UK
Member since 2004 • 18859 Posts
'cos I can't seem to ****ing hurt anybody!!! Everytime I swing my sword it seems to go straight through them, without damaging them.
Avatar image for schoolisnotkool
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#25 schoolisnotkool
Member since 2004 • 1973 Posts
What makes morrowind seem hard is the fact that its gameplay is slow and difficult at times, and the fact that all the quest come together at confusing times. So no it really isnt hard to understand but to play its very annoying and slow, did i mention slow? It is a quality game, but for those of us who dont want to spend 100 hours getting from point a to point b then its a hard and extremely slow moving game. Im sure oblivion corrected that aspect of the game though.
Avatar image for schoolisnotkool
schoolisnotkool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 schoolisnotkool
Member since 2004 • 1973 Posts
One more thing, the map system on morrowind is very disapointing. The game is huge, and with a huge game you would expect the makers to make the map very clear and easy, but instead they only show the landscape and a little circle or box thing, the map takes away from the game. Secondly with the huge game bethesda makes huge cities with a lot of same looking buildings, so right from the start you dont know which way or direction you are because it looks like youve been there before, they needed to make buildings more recognizable with colors and writing instead of a random little flag outside the door. And we all know about the terrible gameplay flaws like the hitting formula, you miss nine times out of ten. Overall its a good game, a quality game, but the flaws for some people kill it entirely, for others it makes no difference on the overall experience. That is why the game seems hard, but more confusing, and dont tell me about the journal, another weak part of the game.
Matadore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#27 Matadore
Member since 2003 • 1515 Posts
[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]Well I guess you either get this game or you don't. But 400 hours of fun gameplay for $10= my best video game purchase of all time. There is a rich history laden world to explore with tons of quests and guilds. But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it. Thanks for all the replys everyone! Its good to know im not alone in loving this game! Im about 100 hours in now, level 31. Is there anything left in this world to stop my character? :P

Your XBOX self destructing because you continue to poison it with that filth? ;) Heh... Now come on GodMode.... you're part of that Fighting Game clan... or so it seems from your sig. I've spent a much more satisfying 400+ hours playing Street Fighter II on the SNES than I did playing a grand total of 5 hours of Morrowind. That was one of MY best video game purchases of all time... I don't care that I got it at the regular price... hell, my mom ordered it from Chips & Bits and I got it a week before Blockbuster, Wal-Mart, or anyone else who didn't get it from them. Awesome game. In more recent years, the best money I've spent on video games have been Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II. I'm sure I've put in over 1000+ hours between both games (beat KOTOR I 5 times and KOTOR II 11 times, currently on my 12th time through)... just can't put it down. Oh, you'll be surprised to know that both of those games are RPGs!!! Goodness gracious me! ;) (KOTOR I being Game of the Year in 2003, mind you. And has won many awards on top of that...) So, your comment, "But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it", is trash. Let me rephrase it for you... "But if you don't like crappy bargain bin games to begin with I would certainly avoid it". There, that's better. That's the kind of remark I was talking about in my first post in this topic... you Morrowind fanboys are so extremist... if you don't like Morrowind, then you OBVIOUSLY don't like RPGs. Once you learn that there's many shades of gray in your black and white worlds, your heads will probably explode from trying to grasp the concept.
CrackpotGANJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#28 CrackpotGANJ
Member since 2006 • 1032 Posts
more then likely because it is so long
mandaloredta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mandaloredta
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
poeple say the game is hard because they have no patients so it takes 1 hour to get started ive been playing for 1 year and i have a level 83 nord battle mage and its great
elderscrolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 elderscrolls
Member since 2005 • 1951 Posts

[QUOTE="GodModeEnabled"]Well I guess you either get this game or you don't. But 400 hours of fun gameplay for $10= my best video game purchase of all time. There is a rich history laden world to explore with tons of quests and guilds. But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it. Thanks for all the replys everyone! Its good to know im not alone in loving this game! Im about 100 hours in now, level 31. Is there anything left in this world to stop my character? :PMatadore
Your XBOX self destructing because you continue to poison it with that filth? ;) Heh... Now come on GodMode.... you're part of that Fighting Game clan... or so it seems from your sig. I've spent a much more satisfying 400+ hours playing Street Fighter II on the SNES than I did playing a grand total of 5 hours of Morrowind. That was one of MY best video game purchases of all time... I don't care that I got it at the regular price... hell, my mom ordered it from Chips & Bits and I got it a week before Blockbuster, Wal-Mart, or anyone else who didn't get it from them. Awesome game. In more recent years, the best money I've spent on video games have been Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic I & II. I'm sure I've put in over 1000+ hours between both games (beat KOTOR I 5 times and KOTOR II 11 times, currently on my 12th time through)... just can't put it down. Oh, you'll be surprised to know that both of those games are RPGs!!! Goodness gracious me! ;) (KOTOR I being Game of the Year in 2003, mind you. And has won many awards on top of that...) So, your comment, "But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it", is trash. Let me rephrase it for you... "But if you don't like crappy bargain bin games to begin with I would certainly avoid it". There, that's better. That's the kind of remark I was talking about in my first post in this topic... you Morrowind fanboys are so extremist... if you don't like Morrowind, then you OBVIOUSLY don't like RPGs. Once you learn that there's many shades of gray in your black and white worlds, your heads will probably explode from trying to grasp the concept.

first off you have no life, second we all have 400+ hours on ONE game in morrowind, you have all those hours from beating kotor 5 times and kotor 2 11 times.  i have 400+ hours playing the game one time through, and still have not done everything there is to do in the game.

Kronosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kronosphere

hey guys im impressed!!!! you actualy understood what i said in the last part of my post, i could barely read what i wrote i was in a rush when i wrote that

any way im not saying games where you cant go off the path even if you tried are bad, infact some are even with morrowind, like heroes of the pacific is awsome!!! im gonna be a fighter pilot in a F-22 Raptor in the RAAF when im a bit older (if they've replaced the old bloody F-18 Hornets by then, damn the raptors are fast 2580km/h compared to the hornets 1800km/h  thats 800kms the difference) anyway i dont believe im gonna say this but morrowind has action, yet at the same time it hase no action, when you fight, its well, hard to explain

and i was trying to say (in my "special" language) was on morrowind it takes a little more than just following a trail, on some games you cant controll whether you've got some good sword on this you actualy have to get off your ar$e and find it yourself. you realy control what and who YOU are, if i dont wanna kill him i dont have to, if i dont wanna do that then thats fine to, do you understand were us morrowind fans are coming from?

Avatar image for BroncosTakerfan
BroncosTakerfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 BroncosTakerfan
Member since 2006 • 179 Posts
They probaly try to be archers or dont know how to block
Kronosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kronosphere

lol yeah

damn i did a good job at reviving this forum it was at page 41 know it back near the new ones

philster1472

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 philster1472
Member since 2006 • 617 Posts
you easily need to put in 5 hours to start gettign in to it after that the hours melt away and its ecstacy
Kronosphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kronosphere

honestly no, i dont know what your sayin, but if poeple can understand my 1:30 at night spelling then i can try to understand that what your saying

and yeah the hours do "melt" away....................I can't believe it not butter!!!!

Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#36 Tailscoolio
Member since 2006 • 443 Posts
I don't think it's hard, annoying, yes but hard? the only problem i'm having is that i won't be able to get a skill over a level 100 without cheating or using a glitch.
Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Tailscoolio
I don't think it's hard, annoying, yes but hard? the only problem i'm having is that i won't be able to get a skill over a level 100 without cheating or using a glitch.
Tailscoolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Tailscoolio

Sorry i don't know why it wrote that twice, sorry

SpazH3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SpazH3d
Member since 2005 • 1739 Posts
I donwloaded this game becuz there was some good nekkid mods >_> I guess: Morrowind: Geeks game Oblivion: Mainstreamer (level scaling with enemies, fewer items and all that)
mike04016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 mike04016
Member since 2006 • 238 Posts
Well, I haven't played it in a while, but the first time I played I didn't know a good way to get levels because all of the quests were long, boring, elaborate dungeons. So, I went around killing everything and pretty much ruining the game.
slayer_937

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 slayer_937
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
its not hard unless you dont know what you are doing my character is level 92 all skills at lv100 all daedric quests completed and i killed vivic in hand to hand combat
slayer_937

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 slayer_937
Member since 2006 • 436 Posts
[QUOTE="Matadore"][QUOTE="Kronosphere"]

GodModeEnabled

Well I guess you either get this game or you don't. But 400 hours of fun gameplay for $10= my best video game purchase of all time. There is a rich history laden world to explore with tons of quests and guilds. But if you don't like rpgs to begin with I would certainly avoid it. Thanks for all the replys everyone! Its good to know im not alone in loving this game! Im about 100 hours in now, level 31. Is there anything left in this world to stop my character? :P

my charcter could or Dagoth Ur unless you have sunder and keening then your unstoppable
kawaja231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kawaja231
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

about the combat system how can you tell if you are hitting anything?

I cant seem to do any damage

RedMethod18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 RedMethod18
Member since 2007 • 113 Posts
Its not hard just takes a long time to get into it atm i dont not have enough time to play it so im not LOL