Cheif1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Cheif1000
Member since 2007 • 33 Posts

Well......My vote MASTER CHIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Arbiter is just an Elite...How many Elite's has the Chief killed?  Arbiter would fall just as fast as any other 300 Elites..

Bigfoot_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Bigfoot_Slayer
Member since 2003 • 211 Posts

Well I agree with Master Chief... But I do somewhat disagree with the guy above me...

Arbiter is an Elite, but he is a stronger, and smarter one of them all. There is a reason why you can take control of him in the game, and he can destroy so much by himself, similar to the chief. Obviously the Chief is better, but the Arbiter would put up more of a fight then an average Elite.

Kojo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Kojo1
Member since 2004 • 74 Posts

Well I agree with Master Chief... But I do somewhat disagree with the guy above me...

Arbiter is an Elite, but he is a stronger, and smarter one of them all. There is a reason why you can take control of him in the game, and he can destroy so much by himself, similar to the chief. Obviously the Chief is better, but the Arbiter would put up more of a fight then an average Elite.

Bigfoot_Slayer

I agree with you, I think it would be a close fight though. 

Avatar image for birdyflightster
birdyflightster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 birdyflightster
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts
Ya, master chief would definatly win but the arbiter would probably put up a good strong fight.
unknown-phenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 unknown-phenom
Member since 2006 • 1807 Posts
Master Cheif all the way. I thought the Arbiter was pretty boring and too mellow.
GIJesse77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 GIJesse77
Member since 2006 • 3034 Posts

actually, the arbiter's armour is weaker than the rest of the other elite's armour. So that means the odds are even lower of arbiter winning.

unknown-phenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 unknown-phenom
Member since 2006 • 1807 Posts
GIJesse77--- If your sig was true then Id laugh so hard if I saw that in person.
coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts
master chief
SuspendMEimBAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 SuspendMEimBAD
Member since 2005 • 540 Posts

Bigfoot_Slayer

your limited knowledge of the halo universe disgusts me, the arbiter is not supperior to other elites. He was a normal elite until he failed on a critical mision.He was then given an extremly impotant role, the arbiter, and he is given ancient armor, which is less effective than that of his normal elite counterparts. the only reason the arbiter survives over the other elites is because he has more responsibility resting on his shoulders as the elites value respect and honor over survival. The Master Chief would annihilate the arbiter no question,

LilYungsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 LilYungsta
Member since 2005 • 242 Posts

I don't think I like you, whoever's above me. I, myself, was aware of the whole ancient armor thing but explain to me why all of the other Elites fall so easily while the Arbiter is the one fighting through hordes of Brutes and the Flood. If you really want to get into technicalities, Arbiter fights for honor and for his race and to prove something himself, to show that he's not totally useless after failing said critical mission. Master Cheif fights because it's his job. So I go with Arbiter.

Rentago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#12 Rentago
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
Truely the good guy always win, they are both good guys, that means they both win :D Except the arbiter would be the one who dies first for self sacrifice to help the Master Chief.
LilYungsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LilYungsta
Member since 2005 • 242 Posts
Truely the good guy always win, they are both good guys, that means they both win :D Except the arbiter would be the one who dies first for self sacrifice to help the Master Chief.  Rentago
  Nice point, it settles all arguments. :)
skulleton1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 skulleton1
Member since 2007 • 632 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigfoot_Slayer"]

SuspendMEimBAD

your limited knowledge of the halo universe disgusts me, the arbiter is not supperior to other elites. He was a normal elite until he failed on a critical mision.He was then given an extremly impotant role, the arbiter, and he is given ancient armor, which is less effective than that of his normal elite counterparts. the only reason the arbiter survives over the other elites is because he has more responsibility resting on his shoulders as the elites value respect and honor over survival. The Master Chief would annihilate the arbiter no question,

Coming from a midevil warfare nerd. Niiiiice.

Edit: Hence the picture

supersonic130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 supersonic130
Member since 2005 • 272 Posts
Well...if you look at a halo 2 split screen/online match with both of you playing a different character you can find out ;)
Avatar image for HyperMetaDragon
HyperMetaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 HyperMetaDragon
Member since 2006 • 5345 Posts
[QUOTE="Bigfoot_Slayer"]

SuspendMEimBAD

His knowledge disgusts you? Well, copying and pasting things also disgusts me too. 

GS16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 GS16
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts
I think the chief would win in the end after a long fight.
alch3mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 alch3mist
Member since 2006 • 1162 Posts

Neith of them will win but instead make love to each other

lololol

Italiandude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Italiandude117
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

On the one hand Master Chief will kill the Arbiter along w/ all of the other elites he's killed

On the other hand the Arbiter is stronger than the other elite...so it would come out Master Chief winning after a long....long fight.

P.S. This topic has been done before

easye1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 easye1982
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
It depends on who I am using to do the killing....Master Cheif  would kill Arbiter, and Arbiter would kill Master Chief.  But if you mean who would win just on their own without me controlling either party...then Master Chief would win, just cause its his game.....lol
MysticDynamite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 MysticDynamite
Member since 2006 • 2013 Posts
Master Chief would probably win, being as Elites, including the Arbiter, are bigger and more sluggish than Spartans, making Elites a bigger target.
Rentago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Rentago
Member since 2006 • 1543 Posts
Have you guys seen "Halo3~2: Halo4 the movie" by any chance? If you havn't look for it on newgrounds or youtube :D
SuspendMEimBAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 SuspendMEimBAD
Member since 2005 • 540 Posts
[QUOTE="SuspendMEimBAD"][QUOTE="Bigfoot_Slayer"]

skulleton1

Coming from a midevil warfare nerd. Niiiiice.

Edit: Hence the picture

im not a midevil warfare nerd at all, i put that pic in my sig cuz i thought it was hilarous, its like those larpers and those ppl crack me up cuz they are such f@gs

babyhuntar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 babyhuntar
Member since 2005 • 332 Posts
Arbitor and Chief can wield the same weapons,have similar strength,but abitor has camoflage.....that makes arbitor the winner,cos he can just sneak up on Chief and BANG......
xTheExploited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xTheExploited
Member since 2007 • 12094 Posts
None of us actually know. It is up to how good the gamer is in the game. You could suck really bad in the game and have even the grunts kill you, or be good and kill everyone. When you play the Arbiter he has weaker armour yet he can kill the Brutes who are said to be superior to the Elites and the Elites with better armour then the Arbiter also get killed. If the movie comes out and involves both characters (that being the Master Chief and the Arbiter) in some sort of fighting scene, then we will never know how good of fighters they are supposed to be.