WWE Vengeance Discussion Thread - June 24, 2007

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
^ that was a mouthful
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 Jessie_says
Member since 2007 • 272 Posts
Sorry about that, I'll probably re think it all later
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#153 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
i dont no i just want kane and edge! umaga and mark sounds good. power house match
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#154 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
Kane needs a title campagin like taker did, His last reign (kane) was a decade ago! 10 years ago! c'mon! mind you Taker's was 5 years but the point it Kane needs a title campaign just cos I fear he may retire soon..
Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Jessie_says
lol you wrote Campaigne, isnt that what Senators and governers do in order to get voted in to office, but I agree, Kane is getting older and he needs to win WHC before he retires.
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#156 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
^ just like his "brother" apart from him losing it to Edge or Batista!
Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#157 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

i dont no i just want kane and edge! umaga and mark sounds good. power house matchGameslayer3

Kane/Edge would be good, as would Umag/Henry if it ever happens. I hate both Umaga and Henry so hopehully the match would be so horrible, that they'd take eachother out.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Big_Evil666

U guys think that simply because they are tons of wrestlers who deserve it more and its understandable but look at it from this perspective, hes an up in coming superstar and hes very talented not Heavyweight title talentd but Intercontinental or U.S. Championship talented but face itWWE chose for him to have it and we have to just see how it turns out. i think CM punk and himself will have a great fued, difference of ****, i can only see good coming from this, now if u wanna find someone to look down on, look no further than John Cena.

Jessie_says

What's with the always bold posts? It's kind of annoying, imo! But any way, yes there are more deserving people, including CM Punk, who deserve the ECW World title more than Nitro, giving it to him further proves that WWE is sh*tting on ECW, and cause CM Punk didn't win, proves that WWE is giving him the "RVD screw-over" treatment! Nitro may be talented, but like you said, US title, and IC title talented, not World title material.

Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Jessie_says
Well I like Bold post Georgia text post its my trademark, but anyways yes I agree with you however, I also dont see CM Punk as ECW or World title material yet also, they need further developing.
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Gameslayer3
[QUOTE="Jessie_says"]

U guys think that simply because they are tons of wrestlers who deserve it more and its understandable but look at it from this perspective, hes an up in coming superstar and hes very talented not Hieavyweight title talentd but Intercontinental or U.S. Championship talented but face itWWE chose for him to have it and we have tso just seue how it turcns out. i thiknk CM punk and himself will have a great fued, difference of ****, i can only see good coming from this, now if u wanna find someone to look down on, look no further than John Cena.

Big_Evil666

What's with the always bold posts? It's kind of annoying, imo! But any way, yes there are more deserving people, including CM Punk, who deserve the ECW World title more than Nitro, giving it to him further proves that WWE is sh*tting on ECW, and cause CM Punk didn't win, proves that WWE is giving him the "RVD screw-over" treatment! Nitro may be talented, but like you said, US title, and IC title talented, not World title material.

well the ecw title is realy a us or IC title.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 killerband55
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="Jessie_says"]

U guys think that simply because they are tons of wrestlers who deserve it more and its understandable but look at it from this perspective, hes an up in coming superstar and hes very talented not Hieavyweight title talentd but Intercontinental or U.S. Championship talented but face itWWE chose for him to have it and we have tso just seue how it turcns out. i thiknk CM punk and himself will have a great fued, difference of ****, i can only see good coming from this, now if u wanna find someone to look down on, look no further than John Cena.

Gameslayer3

well the ecw title is realy a us or IC title.

not really, its just that Nitro got his title run too early

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Gameslayer3
well think about it killer. NO ONE on ecw is a world title person (or at least how wwe treats them) so that makes the title a ic or us title to me
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 killerband55

well think about it killer. NO ONE on ecw is a world title person (or at least how wwe treats them) so that makes the title a ic or us title to meGameslayer3

then u have to be one of the only ppl that think that ECW World title = US & Intercontinental titles

Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Jessie_says
Well when u think about it the WWecw world title is like the us or ic title from a worth standpoint, its not nearly as important as the wwe and World heavyweight championship
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 killerband55

Well when u think about it the WWecw world title is like the us or ic title from a worth standpoint, its not nearly as important as the wwe and World heavyweight championshipJessie_says

yeah, well i still dont believe that

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Big_Evil666

[QUOTE="Jessie_says"]Well when u think about it the WWecw world title is like the us or ic title from a worth standpoint, its not nearly as important as the wwe and World heavyweight championshipkillerband55

yeah, well i still dont believe that

Matter of personal opinion

Jessie_says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Jessie_says

Please dont mind me, im hugely persuasive ans argumentative.

but maybe the origional ECW championship is in equal standarads to that of WWE and World heavyweight, but with this new ecw, the belt hasnt meant much, the only time it meant anything was when RVD held it, after that it was a secondary title to wwe and world heavyweight..IMO. Just trying to mae some sense out of it.