TNA News: Samoa Joe not signing new contract

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts
Source: Gerweck.net and wrestlezone.com

TNA favorite Samoa Joe is telling people close to him that he'd rather sign an entry level WWE contract, around $50,000 a year than re-sign with TNA with his current contract.

No doubt if he did go to WWE they'd either stick him in the lower ranks, totally repackage him or both.
Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts
i hope he goes to the wwe but him as a jobber?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerband55

i hope he goes to the wwe but him as a jobber?Gameslayer3

hopefully not a jobber, maybe something like what they did with Marcus Cor Von

friutpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 friutpunch
Member since 2007 • 1470 Posts
i hope he becomes more than a jobber because i think imo he could defeat cena.
StarSlayer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 StarSlayer97
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts
ya i hope not a jobber and i like cor more on ecw than in tna for sme reason
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 killerband55

ya i hope not a jobber and i like cor more on ecw than in tna for sme reasonStarSlayer97

cause they treated him like garbage in TNA

Despirano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Despirano
Member since 2007 • 5800 Posts
Seeing Joe in WWE would be amazing, and yes he would be great in ecw but i would rather have him on smackdown in a fued with the masterpeice or finlay, i think wwe could use him the only problem is they'll probably hype it up too much then do nothing to enhance his character as they did with bill goldberg.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 killerband55

Seeing Joe in WWE would be amazing, and yes he would be great in ecw but i would rather have him on smackdown in a fued with the masterpeice or finlay, i think wwe could use him the only problem is they'll probably hype it up too much then do nothing to enhance his character as they did with bill goldberg.Despirano

yeah, i hope they dont misuse Samoa Joe

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 Big_Evil666
Member since 2004 • 13817 Posts

i hope he becomes more than a jobber because i think imo he could defeat cena.friutpunch

Joe would die against Cena, and anyone else in the WWE, cause WWE's got stronger talent than TNA, which is home to WWE rejects and failures!

Despirano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Despirano

[QUOTE="friutpunch"]i hope he becomes more than a jobber because i think imo he could defeat cena.Big_Evil666

Joe would die against Cena, and anyone else in the WWE, cause WWE's got stronger talent than TNA, which is home to WWE rejects and failures!

Okay KayFabe speaking..maybe, and i like the last point you made, its sad but true, however i still enjoy watching Tna and I commend it for trying to raise new stars such as Matt Bentlyand Aj styles...AJ used to be awesome now hes boring

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 killerband55
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"]

[QUOTE="friutpunch"]i hope he becomes more than a jobber because i think imo he could defeat cena.Despirano

Okay KayFabe speaking..maybe, and i like the last point you made, its sad but true, however i still enjoy watching Tna and I commend it for trying to raise new stars such as Matt Bentlyand Aj styles...AJ used to be awesome now hes boring

Matt Benley was recently released, along with a lot of other TNA wrestlers

Despirano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Despirano
oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 killerband55

oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.Despirano

well he's definitelydoing something stupid, teaming with Pacman Jones

Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#15 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
A lot of WWe fans may know Samoa Joe and know this guy is a really big deal in Proffesional wrestling where as Monty Brown was someone who no-one really knew apart from his NFL career, bottom line Joe and Cena and Joe wins title FULL STOP ,END OF!!
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 killerband55

A lot of WWe fans may know Samoa Joe and know this guy is a really big deal in Proffesional wrestling where as Monty Brown was someone who no-one really knew apart from his NFL career, bottom line Joe and Cena and Joe wins title FULL STOP ,END OF!!Howell123

thats would be awesome to see Samoa Joe vs John Cena for the WWE title

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Big_Evil666

[QUOTE="Despirano"]oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.killerband55

Yeah, how's that going to work? Isn't Pacman not aloud to wrestle or something? :? :question:

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Despirano"]oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.Big_Evil666

Yeah, how's that going to work? Isn't Pacman not aloud to wrestle or something? :? :question:

Ha. You think that simple things like logic are going to stop TNA? No way. Not when TNA is getting such great publicity from this.

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Big_Evil666
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Despirano"]oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.FlamesFan2

Ha. You think that simple things like logic are going to stop TNA? No way. Not when TNA is getting such great publicity from this.

Yeah, but they'd be hootched from his lawyers if something were to happen to him while he wrestled!

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 killerband55
[QUOTE="FlamesFan2"][QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="Despirano"]oh that really sucks I loved watching him wrestle, well its okay but i still think Ron Killings aka "K Kwik" could have had a better run in WWE.Big_Evil666

Yeah, but they'd be hootched from his lawyers if something were to happen to him while he wrestled!

i wonder how bad of a wrestler PacMan Jones is at No Surrender in that tag team title match

StarSlayer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 StarSlayer97
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts

you no its stupied. they get a tag match and they never even wrestled as a tag team yet

Big_Evil666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Big_Evil666

you no its stupied. they get a tag match and they never even wrestled as a tag team yet

StarSlayer97

That's just how bad tag team wrestling as a whole has gotten these days

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
[QUOTE="StarSlayer97"]

Big_Evil666

What makes it worse is that it could be so much better. I mean TNA has got LAX, XXX, MCMG as great, young, fast teams with Team 3D and the Steiner Brothers as well.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killerband55
[QUOTE="Big_Evil666"][QUOTE="StarSlayer97"]

FlamesFan2

What makes it worse is that it could be so much better. I mean TNA has got LAX, XXX, MCMG as great, young, fast teams with Team 3D and the Steiner Brothers as well.

when u said MCMG, i had no idea what u were talking about then i thought about it, Sabin & Shelley

telvisnostic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 telvisnostic
Member since 2005 • 10021 Posts

Hemay not signing a new contract, but he still has almost a year left on it. If I were him i'd demand something.

I mean they promised this dude a well deserved title run and then when Angle came in it all went away.

It's similar to what they did with Monty Brown. They told him he'd get a title run and then Cage came in and boom they put him on the side.

It's sad really. Cage has done nothing for the ratings, but when Joe was the focal point chasing the title, the ratings spiked a bit to a steady 1.0 for a few weeks.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 killerband55
i'm just gonna lock this thread cause this info was proven false