Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts

World Heavyweight Championship
Undertaker vs. Batista

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels vs. John Cena

"Battle of the Billionaires" (Hair vs. Hair Match)
Lashley vs. Umaga
Stone Cold Steve Austin as the Special Guest Referee

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Randy Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Finlay vs. Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy vs. CM Punk vs. Edge

ECW Originals vs. The New Breed
Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, & Rob Van Dam vs. Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von, & Matt Striker

WWE Women's Championship
Melina vs. Ashley

Kane vs. The Great Khali

United States Championship
Chris Benoit vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

All available tickets for WrestleMania 23 in Detroit sold out almost instantly, but keep checking back as more tickets may be made available once production needs are determined.
TicketMaster site for WM23 Tickets

(The official theme songs are "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva and "The Memory Will Never Die" by Default.)

This year, WrestleMania is all grown up. Check out the new commercial.....
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/specialty_clips/wrestlemania/wm23allgrownup

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2007 Inductees
Dusty Rhodes
Mr. Perfect
Jerry "The King" Lawler
Nick Bockwinkel
Mr. Fuji
The Shiek
Afa & Sika, The Wild Samoans

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click the following pic to get your official WrestleMania 23 wallpaper.....

Click banner to view the full site.

WWE WrestleMania 23 Fan Axxess Tour schedule
March 24, 2007 - Chicago, IL
Woodfield Mall
5 Woodfield Shopping Center, Schaumburg, IL 60173
12:00pm - 8:00pm
Superstar Autograph Session, time TBD
Pick up a wristband at the Core of the Tour for a guaranteed Superstar autograph. Distribution begins 2 hours prior to the scheduled appearance time. Limit 200 per day.

March 25, 2007 - Chicago, IL
Woodfield Mall
5 Woodfield Shopping Center, Schaumburg, IL 60173
11:00am - 6:00pm
Superstars Gregory Helms and Maria Autograph Session, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Pick up a wristband at the Core of the Tour for a guaranteed Superstar autograph. Distribution begins 2 hours prior to the scheduled appearance time. Limit 200 per day.

March 28, 2007 - Windsor, Canada
Devonshire Mall
3100 Howard Ave. Windsor, Ontario N8X 3Y8
2:00pm - 8:00pm

March 29, 2007 - Windsor, Canada
Devonshire Mall
3100 Howard Ave. Windsor, Ontario N8X 3Y8
2:00pm - 7:00pm

March 30, 2007 - Detroit, MI
Ford Field
2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI
3:00pm - 9:00pm

March 31, 2007 - Detroit, MI
Ford Field
2000 Brush St., Detroit, MI
12:00pm - 8:00pm

April 1, 2007 - Detroit, MI
Location TBD
Time TBD

Click banner to view the full site.

WRESTLEMANIA RECALLS
Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant at WrestleMania III
Triple H vs. Chris Jericho at WrestleMania X8
Stone Cold stuns Goldberg at WrestleMania XX
LT vs. Bam Bam Bigelow at WrestleMania XI
Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 22
Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania 21
Kane gives Pete Rose a Tombstone at WrestleMania XIV
Butterbean knocks out Bart Gunn at WrestleMania XV
WrestleMania 23 Recall - The debut of WrestleMania

It's the biggest wrestling event of the year, WrestleMania 23.  The showcase of the immortals returns to Detroit 20 years after "The Slam Heard Around the World" occured at WrestleMania 3.

Discuss your thoughts, predictions, news, and everything else in this thread of WWE's 23rd annual WrestleMania!

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
Oh, how wonderful...Triple H is on the direct center of that poster.....I can barely contain myself.... :roll:
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
there not coming to GA not cool
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

Isn't this a bit early? We haven't even hit New Year's Revolution yet..

Until then, I remain unopinioned till matches are announced..

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#5 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
April Fools Day! Anyhow, Rey Mysterio is returning at wrestlemania? Put him in a match vs the taker to end his undefeated streak as Rey is the BS guy.
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
So, who do you guys pick on victim to be buried this year by Taker?
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

wow, looks like WWE's website designers also go to psdprotocol.com :P

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

So, who do you guys pick on victim to be buried this year by Taker?SeriousThreat
I wouldn't be shocked to see RVD in that role, somehow.  He's possibly on his way out, its his hometown, and he can give Taker a fair match for what could be Mean Mark's last Wrestlemania match.  That's 3 strikes against him.

The thread does seem premature, but whatever.

WWE has got some work to do to get me interested.  I can tell you right now, another Triple H main event is not the answer.

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

WWE has got some work to do to get me interested. I can tell you right now, another Triple H main event is not the answer.

The_Dude14

They sure do. Too bad we have to have Cena in the main event. I would of loved to see something like Edge(c) vs. RVD or someone other then HHH or Cena.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Total-KO
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

WWE has got some work to do to get me interested. I can tell you right now, another Triple H main event is not the answer.

keiblerfan69

They sure do. Too bad we have to have Cena in the main event. I would of loved to see something like Edge(c) vs. RVD or someone other then HHH or Cena.

Well, there's always the Royal Rumble that can change it, although I think that'll set aside for Umaga/Cena II.

-CB4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -CB4
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts
Umaga will not main event WrestleMania. And I'll go see it in theatres as usual.
JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#12 JoHn-CeNa346
Member since 2005 • 1531 Posts
OMG!! The fan thing is NOT coming to Boston! That really sucks! It would be awesome if they came on my b-day, January 25
-CB4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -CB4
Member since 2006 • 323 Posts
OMG!! The fan thing is NOT coming to Boston! That really sucks! It would be awesome if they came on my b-day, January 25JoHn-CeNa346
So, they're only going to one city in my whole country.
WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts

OMG!! The fan thing is NOT coming to Boston! That really sucks! It would be awesome if they came on my b-day, January 25JoHn-CeNa346

I know. They're also going to LA like 4 times but not San Diego. Esta no bien!

Also, I can see it now. The WWE willl hype HBK vs. "a Legend" and hype it up to be The Rock, for like, 9 weeks, then at Wrestlemania McMahon comes out and says "April Fools Day", and brings out Kamala.

cj-cox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 cj-cox
Member since 2006 • 10242 Posts
i really hope Cena Loses the title by Mania (maybe at the Rumble)
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 sephy37

i really hope Cena Loses the title by Mania (maybe at the Rumble)cj-cox

Umaga is gonna beat him this Sunday. Cena beating Umaga back for the title and ending his streak is gonna be "huge draw" for WWE.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]WWE has got some work to do to get me interested. I can tell you right now, another Triple H main event is not the answer.keiblerfan69

I would not be setting-up your hopes simply so WWE can break them if I were you... I mean, good numbers of us in the union were hoping for that same exact WM main event after last year's NYR title switch from John Cena to Edge and look how that one turned out.....neither one of those guys, Edge and RVD, were in main-event. In all likely, I do not see why this year will be any different, especially in the case of RVD.

Edit: In all likely hood, imagine it will be Cena-Orton, Cena-Edge or Cena-Orton-Edge. Whatever the case, knowing how WWE is these days, John Cena and/or Triple H will be in the main event picture.

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Total-KO

[QUOTE="keiblerfan69"][QUOTE="The_Dude14"]WWE has got some work to do to get me interested. I can tell you right now, another Triple H main event is not the answer.Link256

I would not be setting-up your hopes simply so WWE can break them if I were you... I mean, good numbers of us in the union were hoping for that same exact WM main event after last year's NYR title switch from John Cena to Edge and look how that one turned out.....neither one of those guys, Edge and RVD, were in main-event. In all likely, I do not see why this year will be any different, especially in the case of RVD.

Edit: In all likely hood, imagine it will be Cena-Orton, Cena-Edge or Cena-Orton-Edge. Whatever the case, knowing how WWE is these days, John Cena and/or Triple H will be in the main event picture.

Yeah, just look at the poster..not an ECW wrestler in sight.

TwistOfFaith2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TwistOfFaith2
Member since 2006 • 739 Posts
ya
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
there's one in the wrestlemania fan tour or whatever is called
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

It's way too early to predict what matches might happen. I'm guessing some of these happening:

1. Mick Foley vs. Vince McMahon
  2. Maybe another MITB Ladder match or a TLC match I want to see between MNM, Londricks, and the Hardys!
  3. Undertaker vs. someone
  4. John Cena vs. Randy Orton for the WWE Championship
  5. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Edge for the no. 1 contendership to the WWE Championship (I feel DX will probably break up by the time WM role around)

Those are I what I would guess would happen or what I might want to see happening. I think this show will be 4 hours like usual.

MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

yaTwistOfFaith2

Ya, what? Please be more specific as to what you're trying to say.

And I'm not going to go all anal on everyone and say "No one-word posting" Because, that's aloud in GS ToS. AS LONG AS it contributes to the conversation.

But as I said, please be more specific.

JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 JoHn-CeNa346

It's way too early to predict what matches might happen. I'm guessing some of these happening:

2. Maybe another MITB Ladder match or a TLC match I want to see between MNM, Londricks, and the Hardys!
  5. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Edge for the no. 1 contendership to the WWE Championship (I feel DX will probably break up by the time WM role around)

Those are I what I would guess would happen or what I might want to see happening. I think this show will be 4 hours like usual.

KevyR
That is exactly what I want. A triple threat tornado TLC tag team match with the Hardyz.
JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 JoHn-CeNa346
My WM 23 prediction! 1. Taker will win Royal Rumble and beat Batista for the title. 2. Umaga beats Cena tonight and Cena beats Umaga for the title back. 3. Hardyz in a TLC Match with MNM and Cryme Time (That would be a good match) With Hardyz winning 4. Victoria winning the title tonight and Mickie getting it back
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
[QUOTE="KevyR"]

JoHn-CeNa346
That is exactly what I want. A triple threat tornado TLC tag team match with the Hardyz.

I think Mercury is gonna be out for a while so that won't be happening I think.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
[QUOTE="KevyR"]

JoHn-CeNa346

Then would that mean that the MITB match would be for a Tag Team Title shot for one year?

I think if anyone should be in it, it should be two wrestlers from each brand Nitro or Jeff Hardy who ever isn't holding the IC Championship, and Kenny or Carlito or Masters (RAW). Mr Kennedy, and Finlay (Smackdown!). Sabu and CM Punk (ECW).

I also heard that it was going to be Lashley Vs. Khali for the ECW World Championship, has anyone else say they've heard this?

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sephy37

hey is anyone going to WM 23? i might since i'll be in Detroit for the ROH shows that weekend. if not, i'll hopefully go to all the fan stuff they'll have for it to get autographs.

i hope i get to meet Punk because i'll definitely be wearing my Punk shirt from ROH

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Total-KO

hey is anyone going to WM 23? i might since i'll be in Detroit for the ROH shows that weekend. if not, i'll hopefully go to all the fan stuff they'll have for it to get autographs.

i hope i get to meet Punk because i'll definitely be wearing my Punk shirt from ROH

sephy37

well..all I can say is that you should put a wwe sticker over that ROH logo or they might have to let you go in to the fan access topless.. :P

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
i doubt the WWE would care about ROH, they think the drones of WWE (ergh, cena fans) dont know what that is... this mania is shaping up to be crap, but trips is now hurt, so theres a shard of hope
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 MistaMike54

MITB 3, which will mostly likely happen, won't be one of the Main events this year now that ECW came into the mix, while this is obvious, I thought it was interesting.

Also, this MITB could be the best yet. With the the three brands means we will probably get 2 superstars from each brand. Which also means the winner could use it on any of the 3 Championship titles.

tidus_swain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#31 tidus_swain
Member since 2003 • 10019 Posts
Do you think if there is another MITB match, that the winner could cash it in at Wrestlemania?
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
MITB has become like a mini-royal rumble, the winner is almost guarenteed to become a world champ.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
if benji is not in the MITB match, i riot!
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
I'm glad this year's 'Mania returns to a large stadium venue, unlike the past three years.

Should be an awesome automosphere for WM23.
nsoliveira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 nsoliveira
Member since 2006 • 26075 Posts

The wrestlers that I want to see in The Money In The Bank Ladder match are:

1.RVD.

2. Randy Orton.

3. Shelton Benjamin.

4. Chris Benoit.

5. Mr. Kennedy.

6. Test.

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 WWEMAN101

I'm glad this year's 'Mania returns to a large stadium venue, unlike the past three years.

Rage11

If WWE uses that whole stadium I will be shocked.

Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Rage11

[QUOTE="Rage11"]I'm glad this year's 'Mania returns to a large stadium venue, unlike the past three years.

WWEMAN101

I'm sure they will. They used the entire SkyDome, Safeco Field, and Astrodome when they had WrestleManias there.
JoHn-CeNa346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JoHn-CeNa346
I hope Jeff Hardy loses his title and is in the MITB ladder match. I would be interesting to watch him in that.
trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
[QUOTE="WWEMAN101"]

[QUOTE="Rage11"]I'm glad this year's 'Mania returns to a large stadium venue, unlike the past three years.

Rage11

I'm sure they will. They used the entire SkyDome, Safeco Field, and Astrodome when they had WrestleManias there.

Not to mention they've already sold well over 50,000 tickets.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wwe4ever_in05
Wouldn't be one bit surprised if ECW has a very bloody match like a Barbwire match or something to those standards.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 The_Dude14

Wouldn't be one bit surprised if ECW has a very bloody match like a Barbwire match or something to those standards. wwe4ever_in05
I would.

With Bobby Lashley as the "face of ECW," I wouldn't be surprised to see ECW's match at Mania be an Extreme Pillow Fight.  But you know that Van Daminator through the pillow's going to rule.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts

RVD at wrestlemania... hahahaha good one.

In all seriousness, Smackdown may actually have the last match for once

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 WWEMAN101

Kotenks

No it won't, Raw still has Cena.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="Kotenks"]RVD at wrestlemania... hahahaha good one.

In all seriousness, Smackdown may actually have the last match for onceWWEMAN101

But no Triple H.
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Rage11

Kotenks

If RVD has a match at WM(which I see no reason why he wouldn't) it'll be the first time he appears at two consecutive WM's.

WM18- vs. Regal
WM19- Had a match on Heat
WM20- was in the 4-way tag title match
WM21- Injured
WM22- Won MITB
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MistaMike54

I'm assuming WM will have a MITB3. I'm also assuming since there's three brands, two superstars from each brand will appear in it.

I don't see why it couldn't be RVD, with the other spot occupied by Cm Punk. Unless they really want to piss people off and put in Holly or Test(whichever isn't facing Lashley for the title)

But then again, it works out so that each brand can send one face and one heel. So who knows. Unless you guys were talking about a singles match, then that probably won't happen.

Carry on.

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 WWEMAN101
[QUOTE="WWEMAN101"][QUOTE="Kotenks"]RVD at wrestlemania... hahahaha good one.

In all seriousness, Smackdown may actually have the last match for onceThe_Dude14

But no Triple H.

So, Cena is still a bigger star than anybody SD has. The only way I can see SD having the last match is a Batista v Undertaker match.

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Total-KO
[QUOTE="Kotenks"]

Rage11

If RVD has a match at WM(which I see no reason why he wouldn't) it'll be the first time he appears at two consecutive WM's.

WM18- vs. Regal
WM19- Had a match on Heat
WM20- was in the 4-way tag title match
WM21- Injured
WM22- Won MITB

Nice statistic there Rage..

Here's another one for ya..

Did you know that the locations of Wrestlemania XX, XXI and XXII were all in the same cities as those in the ones of the three cities in Wrestlemania 2?

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wwe4ever_in05
Ric Flair Vs. Kenny Dykster in a 1st blood match. :P
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

RVD better be at WM. He should be winning the ECW title back on April 1st if the WWE was smart.