The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#51 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Yokozuna main evented consecutive Wrestlemanias and held the WWF Title for almost a year and never said anything more than "BANZAI!"  So it is not without precedent.

Avatar image for appaloosa582002
appaloosa582002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#52 appaloosa582002
Member since 2004 • 8733 Posts
Any predictions on the random throw together matches that they usually include to fill up the card? I'll bet anything but money it'll be Cryme Tyme vs WGTT.
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

My buddy told me it looks like Trips really hurt his knee in his match... can anyone confirm?

Dark_Hylian8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Dark_Hylian8
Member since 2005 • 6711 Posts
wwe.com said he might hve torn his quad again
Rage11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 Rage11
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts
Yeah I could tell HHH was legitimately injured. Looks like another quad tear. Sucks. He did a great job ocmpletely the match though, and my hats off to him for that.

Anyway, NYR was okay. Not excellent, not bad either. I thought Cena vs. Umaga was a good match.
icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

My buddy told me it looks like Trips really hurt his knee in his match... can anyone confirm?

SeriousThreat

It is confirmed. HHH suffered a quadriceps tear during the match. Check the article ont he homepage or on the boards for full details up to this point.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#57 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
wonder if its severe enough to keep him off the air and the end of this DX's run
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

wonder if its severe enough to keep him off the air and the end of this DX's runmrgab

well since he had that horrible quad injury in early 2000ish (i forget the year, i'm thinking 2002), this could be career ending if he doesn't take time off now and rehab it or get surgery.

it's really too bad tho, cuz even tho HHH is in the horrible DX and in a dumb feud, he's still one of like 6 guys that carry the show.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
HHH is probably done for a while, and this to has me thinking about Micheal's he could get attack by Rated RKO and they go after his leg and then HBK gets his knee surgery, what do you guys think. 
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

HHH is probably done for a while, and this to has me thinking about Micheal's he could get attack by Rated RKO and they go after his leg and then HBK gets his knee surgery, what do you guys think. wwe4ever_in05

wow, RAW would only focus around Orton, Edge, Cena, and Umaga...

the WWE is going to have it's worst year ever.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#61 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Lets see, have Jeff Hardy lose the IC title to Nitro who then feuds with HBK, and then have Matt permantly join RAW with Jeff and feud with Rated RKO for the tag titles. Or just have Rated RKO lose the titles to another tag team like WGTT, then have them both go after Cena for the HW title.
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts

I can't say I'm surprised by the results.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

By the way, they spent all of this time building Umaga, so, why, he could put over the likes of John Cena? Why? John Cena, whether or not is good thing will remain to be seen, already has all of the status and credibility he needs...and their plenty, well, you know what I mean, other wrestlers that could have taken Umaga's place. I mean...if that is not waste of time, I am not sure what is...

Granted, Umaga is somebody I could due without, and obviously, person most certainly did not, and do not, what to see with the title around his waist. However, with that said, if Vince McMahon is right, and we the IWC our wrong, why is that defines his own logic? From my perspective, these our very questions, if nothing else, our signs of why that kind of logic has some errors in regards to its thought process...

Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

By the way, they spent all of this time building Umaga, so, why, he could put over the likes of John Cena? Why? John Cena, whether or not is good thing will remain to be seen, already has all of the status and credibility he needs...and their plenty, well, you know what I mean, other wrestlers that could have taken Umaga's place. I mean...if that is not waste of time, I am not sure what is...

Granted, Umaga is somebody I could due without, and obviously, person most certainly did not, and do not, what to see with the title around his waist. However, with that said, if Vince McMahon is right, and we the IWC our wrong, why is that defines his own logic? From my perspective, these our very questions, if nothing else, our signs of why that kind of logic has some errors in regards to its thought process...

Link256

heh, you love putting granted in most of your rants..:P

But back to the subject, logic doesn't come to mind whenever creative are involved. I think I remember you or the Dude saying a while back, that John Cena was in a Tag Team match with Carlito on RAW..that it defied all logic because why would 'one guy who got the other guy stabbed a few years back, suddenly become allies in a Tag Team match?'

Well the fact of the matter is, is that Mc Mahon doesn't care mostly about the logic, just what he can draw mostly from the situation of where the storylines are going. If he has a good guy and a bad guy in a PPV title match, then WWE automaticaly have this idea that having the good guy look like he is going to win will draw more..

Someone may counter that by saying that well, if McMahon and creative want to draw more, then wouldn't agreeing with the IWC draw more? I think creative feel that the IWC is only a small cut of the demographic of America, the World who watch WWE and don't want to lose out on the other saps, and cetards and WWE marks..(even though you and I and loads of other people know that they won't anyway)