jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
with the WWE Draft less then 2 weeks away, who should go where? what titles should move to what shows? what titles should make a comeback? and who thinks MVP should be on RAW? Finley to ECW? Haas back to Smackdown? C.M, Punk to RAW? voice your opinions here.
-The_Chris-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 -The_Chris-
Member since 2007 • 1923 Posts

RAW gets:

Matt Hardy
Gregory Helms
CM Punk
Deuce and Domino

SD gets:

Jeff Hardy
Chris Jericho
Lance Cade
London and Kendrick

ECW gets:

Jesse and Festus
Khali

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
I think Gregory Helms would do best on ECW.
smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 smokingsbad
Member since 2004 • 38455 Posts
raw
batista
cm punk
who else is there?

smackdown
yes JEFF HARDY
mr. kenendy
omg give them back paul and kendrick
Pablo_808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Pablo_808
Member since 2006 • 404 Posts

Raw:

Batista

Mark Henry

CM Punk

Armando Estrada(I can see him being the new Raw GM)

Kelly Kelly

Smackdown:

Chris Jericho

Carlito

Umaga

Mickie James(Been hearing some rumors about WWE wanting to move the Women's title over to SD! or ECW, well they can pull a Batista and have SD! draft Mickie)

Highlanders(I've heard rumors...)

ECW:

Lance Cade

Super Crazy

Gregory Helms(One can dream)

Jamie Noble

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#6 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

RAW
CM Punk
Batista
Finlay and Hornswoggle
Michelle McCool
Chavo
Elijah Burke

ECW
Jesse and Festus
MVP
Deuce and Domino

Smackdown
Jeff Hardy
Umaga
Shelton Benjamin
Kofi Kingston
Santino Marella
Beth Phoenix
The Miz and John Morrison

The Raeson I have a few ECW Wrestlers going to Smackdown and same the oither way, is 'cause of Raw and ECW are going to be partners after the draft.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Dream world draft - all cruiserweights to ECW and make it extreme full time. All Divas, Cena and Khali to SD. Rest to Raw.
Pablo_808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pablo_808
I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jediknight52501
I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.Pablo_808
that is THE best IDEA ever. and Triple H doesn't work on Tuesdays.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.Pablo_808
The problem with that theory is that you now double the Triple H, double the John Cena, double the Taker, double the McMahon, double the Batista, double the HBK and guess what, now NO new stars get made because you have to make sure all these guys get their face time and it knocks the Jeff Hardys, the Jerichos, the MVPs, the Matt Hardys, the CM Punks etc. down a peg on the totem pole and creates even more expendable guys. Ending the brand split is a short-term, short-sighted solution. It'd lead to a couple of months with the illusion of good TV, then it'd be back to business as usual, except more boring because its the same old story is on repeat.

Plus, the brand split is hardly even a split anyways, guys go to and fro each brand at WWE's whim.

If I thought any draft moves would really make a difference, I'd say so, but honestly, I don' think they will.

BadMrSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 BadMrSnake
Member since 2005 • 2500 Posts
I think they should just vacate all the belts, move everyone around & then have battle royales for every belt. Goofy, but would equal instant ratings!
CWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 CWood
Member since 2002 • 3760 Posts

Elijah Burke: From ECW to Smackdown. He's pretty awesome and yet he isn't even on TV! I think they should put him on SD and put him in a US Title feud with Matt Hardy.

Jeff Hardy: From Raw to ECW. He's good on Raw, but he can only fight Umaga so many times. A move to ECW would give the show some needed star power and he'd have Shelton Benjammin, CM Punk, Morrison and Chavo to have good matches with. An ECW Title run wouldn't hurt him either and it actually might give more prestige to that title.

Umaga: From Raw to Smackdown. He has either killed every undercard guy on the show or jobbed to every upper card guy above him on Raw. Seems like its time for him to move to another show so he can become the Samoan Bulldozer we once knew.

London and Kendrick: From Raw to ECW. As long as they are on Raw (or the HHH show) they will never be utilized properly. I say move them to ECW and have them go against Morrison and Miz or at least have them in singles matches with Benjammin, Sydal, Kofi, or even Estrada.

Shawn Michaels: From Raw to Smackdown. Seems like the guy has been on Raw for so long, he's feuded with every upper card guy at least twice. Plus it seems like he isn't even a huge part of Raw anymore. So I think moving him to SD would give that show the boost of star power it really needs. Plus I don't think feuds with MVP, Edge and continuing with Batista would hurt.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts

[QUOTE="Pablo_808"]I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.The_Dude14

The problem with that theory is that you now double the Triple H, double the John Cena, double the Taker, double the McMahon, double the Batista, double the HBK and guess what, now NO new stars get made because you have to make sure all these guys get their face time and it knocks the Jeff Hardys, the Jerichos, the MVPs, the Matt Hardys, the CM Punks etc. down a peg on the totem pole and creates even more expendable guys. Ending the brand split is a short-term, short-sighted solution. It'd lead to a couple of months with the illusion of good TV, then it'd be back to business as usual, except more boring because its the same old story is on repeat.

Plus, the brand split is hardly even a split anyways, guys go to and fro each brand at WWE's whim.

If I thought any draft moves would really make a difference, I'd say so, but honestly, I don' think they will.

'Tis basically it. The brand split is actually a fantastic idea to have, it's just the execution that blows.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

[QUOTE="Pablo_808"]I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.The_Dude14

...I've never thought about it that way...

Cena AND Orton on my TV 3 times a week for free....

SIGN ME UP

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"]

[QUOTE="Pablo_808"]I honestly think they should just fuse the rosters into one again and get rid of the brand extension. We basically see superstars from other brands on different shows each week, might as well just put them all together. Hell, it can possibly boost the ratings up again. That's just my opinion.sephy37

...I've never thought about it that way...

Cena AND Orton on my TV 3 times a week for free....

SIGN ME UP

Ah yes, but you've got to consider the cons along with the pros.

Trips AND Vince 3 times a week and I'm ready to blow my ****ing brains out. Hell, these days once a week of those two brings up thoughts of suicide.

_Muta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 _Muta
Member since 2002 • 8412 Posts

I don't even watch the show anymore, but looking at the rosters, i think this would shake things up for the better.

RAW:

Batista

CM Punk

Elijah Burke

Smackdown:

Kane

Shelton Benjamin

Charlie Haas

Paul London

Brian Kendrick

Carlito

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37

Muta has officially killed ECW...and in the process, Matt Sydal is it's biggest star.

The saddest/happiest day of my life.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Dude14

Muta has officially killed ECW...and in the process, Matt Sydal is it's biggest star.

sephy37

They'd still have John Morrison. I wouldn't mind seeing Morrison-Sydal every week, in all honesty.

And I marked out for a _Muta run-in. Haven't seen him around in ages.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 wwe4ever_in05

Everyone should go read my most recent Blog.

Thank for reading if you did that is. :)

murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
Smack Down Jeff CM Punk Paul and kendrick Y2J Raw Duce and Domino Big Show Batista ECW i have no idea i think 2 shows was enough
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 The_Dude14
Smack Down Jeff CM Punk Paul and kendrick Y2J Raw Duce and Domino Big Show Batista ECW i have no idea i think 2 shows was enoughmurat8
Wow, Smackdown would rule and Raw would suck... harder than usual.
IsThisIt_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IsThisIt_basic
Member since 2002 • 27130 Posts
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

The_Dude14

They'd still have John Morrison. I wouldn't mind seeing Morrison-Sydal every week, in all honesty.

And I marked out for a _Muta run-in. Haven't seen him around in ages.

There's a lot of matches I'd like to see Sydal in on ECW ... and he even brought out the best in Matt Striker this week (****, when was that last time I've seen a float-over suplex in the WWE?!).

As for the draft, alot of what's been going on on ECW pretty much confirms that the group of Benjamin/Kofi/Sydal/Knox will all be staying on ECW, which I"m very thankful for. Really, the only people I'd like to see leave ECW are Big Daddy V and Armando, and in addition to that, I wouldn't mind seeing CM Punk and Colin Delany (if they aren't going to let him really wrestle) leave.

I see Punk going to Smackdown way more than I see him going to Raw ... if he's going to be getting a heavyweight title run (with the money in the bank), I sure as hell don't think they're ready to give him the spotlight on Raw. Besides, Smackdown is in need of a fresh face in the division.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 smokingsbad
smackdown
jeff
j2j( i dought though)
londrick
cena

im not sure yet for raw and ecw
jtslade27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jtslade27
Member since 2008 • 3974 Posts
Well so far Raw has Rey Mysterio and SD has Jeff Hardy.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 mrgab
Bad draft so far. lose seeing Jeff and get stuck with Rey the giant killer and Punk. Wouldnt be surprised if Kelly Kelly comes to Raw too.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 jediknight52501
tonights Draft was horrible, worst. Draft. Ever. HHH and Mr. Kennedy to SD, what a joke.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 murat8

cool SD got Mr Kennedy again they really shouldnt move titals when wrestlers move everything is messed up right now

Why did they move matt:( jeff and matt would be so cool

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sephy37

The draft was amazing. Best draft in years (only thing that comes close to as awesome is Shelton vs. HHH from 2004)

Punk to Raw rules the school. Plus I never have to see HHH, Jeff, or Mr. Kennedy EVER again.

-CoMBaT-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 -CoMBaT-
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts

That's what you think. He is HHH after all. He can go to any show he wants to crush someone if he chooses to. :)

Soon, HHH will be the first ever Undisputed Universal Champion, wielding every title belt in the organization. Yes, probably even the Women's Championship. :-\

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 The_Dude14

The draft was amazing. Best draft in years (only thing that comes close to as awesome is Shelton vs. HHH from 2004)

Punk to Raw rules the school. Plus I never have to see HHH, Jeff, or Mr. Kennedy EVER again.

sephy37
Enjoy that Cole-King announce team. They'll definately make Monday nights so much more entertaining.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 sephy37
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

The_Dude14

Enjoy that Cole-King announce team. They'll definately make Monday nights so much more entertaining.

I always switch back and forth between shows and if anything good is on, the Raw chat will let me know. Anyways, you're right. Foley/JR would have been much better on Raw.

Honestly, I know the draft is to spice things up and get ratings, but how is switching announcers going to draw in the fans? I doubt JR going to SD is going to turn into a storyline, so what's the point? He'll just end up on Raw in 6 months anyways like every other time he was off the announce team.

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="sephy37"]

The_Dude14

Cole on Raw is the biggest joke ever. i can't stand the guy.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Dude14
[QUOTE="The_Dude14"][QUOTE="sephy37"]

sephy37

I always switch back and forth between shows and if anything good is on, the Raw chat will let me know. Anyways, you're right. Foley/JR would have been much better on Raw.

Honestly, I know the draft is to spice things up and get ratings, but how is switching announcers going to draw in the fans? I doubt JR going to SD is going to turn into a storyline, so what's the point? He'll just end up on Raw in 6 months anyways like every other time he was off the announce team.

What does having Jim Ross get the crap kicked out of him and/or embarrassed every time Raw is in Oklahoma accomplish? Its about whatever gives Vince his jollies. I think he really just doesn't like Jim Ross and hates that Ross is so good at his job (and so ridiculously better than Vince ever was) that Vince feels the need to **** with him because he's Vince McMahon and no one's going stop him.

EDIT: And I think announcing is one of the most underrated aspects of wrestling. It may not be a direct draw, but I think it definately has an effect on you, even subconciously. Tell me TNA wouldn't be better if the only change they made was to drop West in favor of someone else.

smokingsbad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 smokingsbad
tonights Draft was horrible, worst. Draft. Ever. HHH and Mr. Kennedy to SD, what a joke.jediknight52501

what, kennedy was better in smackdown
Pablo_808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Pablo_808
This year's draft was pretty good. To me, better than last year's when it mostly benefitted Raw. Good to see Smackdown getting some pretty big draws as well this year. Now I can change my sig.;)
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 The_Dude14

Well, there's still a shot for London and Kendrick to be moved somewhere where they won't be afterthoughts.

WWE's doing the Supplemental Draft today at noon (Eastern) on WWE.com. Interesting to see if anything interesting comes out of it or will the "random" draft only happen to move around the Trevor Murdoch's, Jimmy Yang's and Mike Knox's?

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 wwe4ever_in05
Mark Henry is on ECW now and that is how ECW gets thier Championship back.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jediknight52501
the draft is still not as good as it used to be, and i did call it, Finley to ECW.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 mrgab
Did half the WWE roster get drafted?
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 murat8
does ECW have anyone left Kane CM Punk Shalton and Kofi are all gone
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jediknight52501
does ECW have anyone left Kane CM Punk Shalton and Kofi are all gonemurat8
ECW is now dead. wait it has never been the same since the Original days. Vince has ruined ECW forever.