Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts

Punk is "fighting" Heyman tonight.

So Kanes got Bray Wyatt in a Ring of Fire at SummerSlam in a bout thats set to take both Superstars, quite literally, to the edge of hell itself.

Literally! They're going to actual hell.

They're also teasing a bunch of WWE Title stuff as you'd expect. 

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts
Is it just me, or does JML give less and less of a sh*t for the Raw preview?
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TruthTellers
I don't blame him, I've found myself having an increasingly difficult time remembering what the current WWE storylines are.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
I miss the times when he came in here more often (Same can be said for others). It's almost as though he is doomed to become the next Jackov XD

Jk by the way.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TruthTellers
^ Actually, that's scarily accurate. He posts on the OT forum's more often than here. But, others like kieblerfan, Chicago_Nut, and Razor_Lazor have come and gone as well, so it's not like JML is Satan or Obama.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Didn't really expect Del Rio to win there. Looked like they were setting Del Rio on a losing streak going in to (likely to retain) at Summerslam.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Dude14
What exactly is the role of Summerslam host? It made sense with the Rock for Mania 27 and the time period, but...
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Dude14
Cena and Bryan are on ****in' fire.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts
Was great before Hunter and Orton showed up
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Dude14
Was great before Hunter and Orton showed upSilverbond
I could live with Trips, even if he was grinning like a moron, but Orton showing up was pointless. Minor flaws in a nearly flawless segment. I don't know what has gotten in to Cena but these last two weeks he has been killing it. Man I am looking forward to this match.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Dude14
Battle Royal got a lot more fun after the commercial break and it's been a while since I can recall a crowd getting that pumped up for a Battle Royal when Henry and RVD eliminated Ryback.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Dude14
 Got to give them credit for playing with the obvious segment. Heyman's "stupid hero" stuff was fun.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts

ummm, what the hell was going on with the Natalya/Khali v AJ/Big E match?

Why would AJ/Big E lose?

Why did the ref not call for the bell the first time?

Why were AJ/Big E made to look so weak

Why was Nattie/Khali made to look so strong?

Very very confused 

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ToTheBank

I'm proud of my NorCal crowd... A hilarious "DUI" chant at Swagger in his match 

Ugh, a total divas match at summerslam 

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ToTheBank
Titus O'Niel gave an uppercut after Cesaro gave him several... The difference was laughable... Gosh, Cesaro is so underused 
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
[QUOTE="Silverbond"]Was great before Hunter and Orton showed upThe_Dude14
I could live with Trips, even if he was grinning like a moron, but Orton showing up was pointless. Minor flaws in a nearly flawless segment. I don't know what has gotten in to Cena but these last two weeks he has been killing it. Man I am looking forward to this match.

I think he's recent strides on the mic are due to the fact he's in a feud with Daniel Bryan. They are raising each other's game with every segment. The fact Triple H is involved in the match worries me a bit though. I don't want any double-crossing via some McMhaon-Helmsley collusion. I just want a straight-up one on one match similar to what we had with Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk. 
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Full_Metal1923
Natalya vs. Brie is such a waste of space on the card. -__- I thought the WWE was behind The Shield. Why not put Ambrose vs. RVD on the main card? And, while they're at it, a three-way for the Team Team titles would be awesome with The Usos and Real Americans. Anyone else agree? 
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TruthTellers
[QUOTE="Silverbond"]Was great before Hunter and Orton showed upThe_Dude14

I was fine with Triple H showing up. He was basically there to calm things down, but your right. Orton had no f*cking place in that seg and I can only imagine what role he'll unfortunately play at Summerslam.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TruthTellers
Natalya vs. Brie is such a waste of space on the card. -__- I thought the WWE was behind The Shield. Why not put Ambrose vs. RVD on the main card? And, while they're at it, a three-way for the Team Team titles would be awesome with The Usos and Real Americans. Anyone else agree? Full_Metal1923
I agree. I want to say that the reason WWE booked that match was to try to cash in with Total Divas success, but I think that this could be a huge and I mean HUGE mistake. Total Divas is a show about the supposed real life of WWE Divas, which basically shows that feuds in WWE are not real and now WWE has made a "fake" WWE feud that just happens to feature all the Divas (except Jojo probably cuz she's black) of Total Divas and have a match at Summerslam. I know some women can be stupid, but they can't be so stupid as to realize that nothing about Total Divas is real nor WWE's feuds. Unfortunately, with Total Divas success I fear that male WWE reality shows will be made. And who on the roster has previous reality show experience? That's right kids, it's the god awful Miz. And then, we'll start seeing the Miz more often, which is always fun don't you think?
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ToTheBank

Unfortunately, with Total Divas success I fear that male WWE reality shows will be made. And who on the roster has previous reality show experience? That's right kids, it's the god awful Miz. And then, we'll start seeing the Miz more often, which is always fun don't you think?TruthTellers

i thought Miz did a good job last night... the irony is he didnt do much 

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ToTheBank
Im going to SD tonight, woot! My friends are the definition of causual fans and don't understand why i refuse to watch the Bellas or why i think so highly of DB or Punk... At least they like Ziggler
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Dude14
RVD-Ambrose most certainly be on the main show. However, WWE seems to have actually been using the Pre-show a bit more effectively of late. Especially after the buzz created by the Usos vs the Shield from MITB, maybe that will continue. One hope would be that RVD-Ambrose would end in interference and lead to a little 6-Man on the main show (Shield vs Show, Henry and RVD), perhaps the opener. Let RVD-Ambrose have *gasp* a little feud over the US Title culminating in an Extreme Rules/Hardcore type match at... whatever the hell they're calling the September PPV these days.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TruthTellers

[QUOTE="TruthTellers"]Unfortunately, with Total Divas success I fear that male WWE reality shows will be made. And who on the roster has previous reality show experience? That's right kids, it's the god awful Miz. And then, we'll start seeing the Miz more often, which is always fun don't you think?ToTheBank

i thought Miz did a good job last night... the irony is he didnt do much 

I agree, and that's why Miz did relatively well: he did next to nothing. That right there goes to show that the less Miz you get, the better it is.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 TruthTellers
Overall, the past few Raw's have been awful. The last good one was the one with RVD vs Jericho. The only good parts about this last Raw was obviously the Bryan Cena segment and maybe the Punk Lesnar segment. BTW, what the hell is with the Kane-Bray Wyatt Inferno match being called a "Ring of Fire" match? IT'S A GOD DAMN INFERNO MATCH! I know the match isn't going to be very good with the limitations that's put on these two guys, but at least call the match what it is.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 pokajabba
I wouldn't quite go too far as to call the past few RAW's 'awful'. Just decent at best. At least they're actually building Summerslam up pretty well and have been spending a fair amount of time on some of these feuds. That's more than we could say for the previous Wrestlemania (Taker/Punk being the only feud that had anywhere near close to a 'good' storyline).

I've also been wondering why they are calling it a 'Ring Of Fire' match... It just seems completely pointless to refer to it as that. Not only is it far quicker to say 'Inferno', but the definition of that word appropriately fits and makes sense in context towards the storyline (Between Kane and Wyatt). I also personally think 'Inferno' sounds waaaaaaay cooler (Or hotter ;) ).

I miss Jericho... It's obvious that his absence has effected the show in some way.
TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TruthTellers
I miss Jericho... It's obvious that his absence has effected the show in some way.pokajabba
Yeah, cause now the midcarders have nobody to go over. I guess that's why WWE brought RVD back: to fill in for Y2J.
Redders1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 Redders1989
Member since 2006 • 13410 Posts
Basically it's a "Ring of Fire" match because the rules of an "Inferno" match is to set your opponent on fire - the Ring of Fire is just a regular one-on-one match with the fire around the ring. That's why they won't call it "Inferno", because it's not got the same rules.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 pokajabba
^That still doesn't make much sense. The TLC match between The Shield and Team Hell-No (With Ryback) changed its rules, but it still kept the same name. I would have imagined that it would be much easier for the commentators/announcer to merely state 'this is how you win' than for WWE to just go ahead and change the name. I know its just a name and everything, but it just seems like an illogical thing to do and lacks any sort of benefit.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ToTheBank

Pretty fun show! These guys are bigger than tv believes, but the Wyatt family, Cesaro and Sandow really stood out as being legit big dudes... Oh, and Big E is massive

funny to see the wrestlers wait for replays to finish so they can then act on the cameras

prowrestling.net had a reader talk about how creepy the Wyatt family is in person... They're not lying!!!

DB is so over it's ridiculous! WWE reps were passing out DB white "yes" towels before his match

I won't spoil anything, but there were some ppl on the show that I didn't expect to see that made it great!  

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Full_Metal1923
Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro, 2/3 Falls on NXT next week! GET HPYE! 
-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
I wonder if Rampage Jackson calls Samoa Joe "t*tties" just like he did that one guy on the Ultimate Fighter.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ToTheBank

Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro, 2/3 Falls on NXT next week! GET HPYE! Full_Metal1923

woooooooooooaaaaaahhhhhh... that will be a blast to watch 

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Full_Metal1923
IS it just me or was that The Ascension theme playing during the Daniel Bryan/John Cena video package? 
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ToTheBank
did i mention a kid got mad at me for cheering for the Shield and told me they suck... pretty awesome