Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kitanya
Member since 2003 • 2359 Posts
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Despite being backstage at the Sacrifice PPV event, it’s unlikely that TNA will be using Kenzo Suzuki. They may use him as a favor to New Japan Pro Wrestling however, as they are trying hard to do business with the massive Japanese company. Kenzo has not yet signed with New Japan, but they are coming very close to reaching a deal.

-- There were Spike TV officials at the TNA Sacrifice (which is still being promoted for replay orders on TV Guide channel), and it’s said they were so impressed with the show, that they started asking for lots of rematches on TV for certain wrestlers who gelled well together.

-- It’s likely that Spike will begin promotion for TNA in September, during UFC and WWE programming. This is a move that will certainly earn Spike TV a nasty phone call from Vince McMahon. Expect to see TNA heavily promoted during the final weeks of WWE RAW on Spike TV.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to see how WWE counters this
oreoshane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 oreoshane
Member since 2005 • 4472 Posts
maybe itll turn into another Nitro/Raw Feud kinda thing
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts
when is raw gonna debut in usa network?? and i would like to see an impact/raw feud, and raw is gonna win!!!!!!
Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
maybe itll turn into another Nitro/Raw Feud kinda thingoreoshane
I hope so because that will make both companies better.
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts
I am glad to see that Spike TV will be promoting TNA. What is Vince going to do? He can be PO'ed all he wants, but there is nothing he can but that. Nasty phone call, what is that going to do? Nothing, Spike TV will still promote TNA reggardless and rightfully so.
Kitanya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kitanya
Member since 2003 • 2359 Posts
when is raw gonna debut in usa network?? and i would like to see an impact/raw feud, and raw is gonna win!!!!!!lilhbk

If they do have a TNA/WWE Monday Night Wars eventually, then TNA better win.
KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts
If Vince is man enough, he let TNA advertise, and see where this competition will go. I think the fued will bring the best out of both comapanies, and ratings will be an issue once again. I can't wait to see both of these companys go head to head, and make the best company wins. With fueds like this, maybe WWE will be creative once again, and that will probably keep our eyes glue to WWE rather than TNA. In any case, I will watch both shows because I love them.