Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source - F4WOnline.com http://www.wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/22615.shtml

Mark Henry's deal is about to expire and as of right now he is not entering negotiations to re-sign. According to one source Henry is looking at getting into acting and other non-wrestling stuff.

This would explain why after Chris Benoit's death he spoke publicly about not wanting to travel with other WWE Superstars because they could be carrying illegal recreational drugs. If you don't remember Henry said that, "If they get caught, then I'd be (considered) guilty, too. If we get pulled over we're both going down," in the American-Statesman newspaper.

Mark has been with WWE since he finished with the 1996 Olympics. He worked a ten-year deal with the company and has devoted a lot of time to develop. Currently he is being built up for the Undertaker's return match at Unforgiven, so unless WWE makes the right offer, this could be his last bout with the company.

Stargazmo69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Stargazmo69
Member since 2005 • 1063 Posts
NoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOO not MARK HENRY!!!!111
-The_Chris-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -The_Chris-
Member since 2007 • 1923 Posts
When did Henry become a Top star.....
oshane_leagull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 oshane_leagull
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

When did Henry become a Top star.....-The_Chris-

Same time Bobby Lashley became a good wrestler.

iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
yay! one less monter type we have to watch. (although as of late Umaga has actually been a just a little bit entertaining.)
ceilinglamp001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ceilinglamp001
Member since 2005 • 152 Posts

[QUOTE="-The_Chris-"]When did Henry become a Top star.....oshane_leagull

He became a good a good wrestler?
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
If WWE considers Henry a "top superstar" I wonder what they would do if anyone such as the likes of Triple H ever decided to leave. I can just imagine the headline on WWE.com's homepage. "The world ends this Sunday night."
lilhomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 lilhomes
Member since 2004 • 462 Posts
yay! one less monter type we have to watch. (although as of late Umaga has actually been a just a little bit entertaining.)iloverikku11

Umaga can actully put on a good match. and hes a good wrestler for a guy his size. IMO.
Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
[QUOTE="oshane_leagull"]

[QUOTE="-The_Chris-"]When did Henry become a Top star.....ceilinglamp001

He became a good a good wrestler?

exactly.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

Finally, one of the biggest, most completely failed experiments in WWE history will come to an end. I feel like throwing a party.

Stargazmo69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Stargazmo69
Member since 2005 • 1063 Posts
Party at The_Dude's crib, BYOB!!!
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
Good riddance.
ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
as excited as i am, it worries me that someone worse will replace (i think of the world as half empty...)
FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts

as excited as i am, it worries me that someone worse will replace (i think of the world as half empty...)ToTheBank

Well they released Dan Rodiman. Supposedly he was the next McMahon pet project (think Chris Masters except worse).

ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts
Best news for SD! in a while.
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lord_soultaker

IF Mark Henryis relesed itisnt thebest thing Khali been released would of been better also giving the tilte to Kane or Rey

He might not be relesed anyway due to the fact he is one of there maineventers on SD (well thats what WWE consider him as)

BestGame92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#17 BestGame92
Member since 2005 • 1175 Posts

If WWE considers Henry a "top superstar" I wonder what they would do if anyone such as the likes of Triple H ever decided to leave. I can just imagine the headline on WWE.com's homepage. "The world ends this Sunday night."wwervin

lmao

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#18 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
Was Henry really a good wrestler, and was he a top star, and does this mean that he will face the Undertaker in a Buried Alive Match at Unforgivin or a Casket match and taker lights the casket on fire and that how they kill the whole Mark Henry gimmick IMO.
iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts
in light of recent events i dont think anyone will be claimed dead anytime soon.
lilhbk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 lilhbk
Member since 2004 • 10609 Posts

IF Mark Henryis relesed itisnt thebest thing Khali been released would of been better also giving the tilte to Kane or Rey

He might not be relesed anyway due to the fact he is one of there maineventers on SD (well thats what WWE consider him as)

lord_soultaker
a few too many typos there. but yeah Henry leaving woud greatest news for SD in a while.
st3v1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 st3v1e
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
Mark who?
Howell123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#22 Howell123
Member since 2006 • 1534 Posts
I can't believe none of you guys respect Mark henry's loyalty and work ethic in the company! I mean look he was a mid-card/lower midcarder back in 2002 and then was gone for a year came back and then did a few more feuds and then dissapeared again and when he returned in 2006 he was main-evebnting matches facing undertaker at WM22, Facing Mysteriio , Angle , Batista (even though he never did!) Although he isn't my favourite superstar he was a great superstar but in the end I did see it coming.
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lord_soultaker

I can't believe none of you guys respect Mark henry's loyalty and work ethic in the company! I mean look he was a mid-card/lower midcarder back in 2002 and then was gone for a year came back and then did a few more feuds and then dissapeared again and when he returned in 2006 he was main-evebnting matches facing undertaker at WM22, Facing Mysteriio , Angle , Batista (even though he never did!) Although he isn't my favourite superstar he was a great superstar but in the end I did see it coming.Howell123

Mark has had a very unlucky career with WWE with all of the injurys if the injurys didnt happen he could be like a Triple H a Top Maineventer

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Mark Henry is the biggest failed experiment in WWE history. He got signed to a 10 year deal worth millions of dollars because of his weightlifting career and WWE thought they could translate that into their next big thing. The only reason he was around this long was because of the WWE's desperation to get any return on their investment. The only reason he stayed after that deal expired is because he took a massive pay cut, which was still money being flushed down the toilet. TNA has a better return on investment. The Great Khali has improved more in his time in the WWE than Mark Henry has done in his entire 10+ year career. Any and all of the "successes" to be found in his career were forced. The only thing Henry has brought to the table is injury, both to himself and to others.
wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#25 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts

[QUOTE="Howell123"]I can't believe none of you guys respect Mark henry's loyalty and work ethic in the company! I mean look he was a mid-card/lower midcarder back in 2002 and then was gone for a year came back and then did a few more feuds and then dissapeared again and when he returned in 2006 he was main-evebnting matches facing undertaker at WM22, Facing Mysteriio , Angle , Batista (even though he never did!) Although he isn't my favourite superstar he was a great superstar but in the end I did see it coming.lord_soultaker

Mark has had a very unlucky career with WWE with all of the injurys if the injurys didnt happen he could be like a Triple H a Top Maineventer

Yeah remember "Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry, you know what don't remember that. :P