lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut.

- Former TNA wrestler Chris Harris is said to be on the radar for a call-up to the main roster. The 7-time tag team champion is currently situated in Florida Championship Wrestling.

TNA producer/agent Scott D'Amore is parting ways with TNA Wrestling. I'm told he will be leaving to devote more time to his businesses in Canada.

The departure is on good terms but Scott always seemed to have heat on him for one reason or another, especially in recent months. He was very outspoken which likely caused it.

D'Amore used to work on camera, managing Team Canada. He was also part of the creative team before Russo and Mantel came along.

Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

I wonder if Ron will be a face or a heel upon his arrival on Smackdown! Right now, they need another strong heel, so most likely he'll be put on as a heel.

I think Chris Harris should be on ECW so he can get his craft running again, and be the ECW Champ in the next few months.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
Isn't a top level push on SD! where Trips squashes you in your debut instead of waiting a few weeks?
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lord_soultaker

TNA releases another talent

TNA have released James Mitchell from the company.

Mitchell was the former manager of Abyss and hasn't been on TNA TV since the Against All Odds PPV back in February.

Source: Wrestling Exposed.com

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#5 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Too bad, James Mitchell was an interesting character. Wouldnt mind him in the WWE, could manage the Boogeyman and give him a push.
MiJV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 MiJV
Member since 2004 • 2307 Posts

Too bad, James Mitchell was an interesting character. Wouldnt mind him in the WWE, could manage the Boogeyman and give him a push.mrgab

Nah bring him in and have him manage Kane or Taker

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#7 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts

[QUOTE="mrgab"]Too bad, James Mitchell was an interesting character. Wouldnt mind him in the WWE, could manage the Boogeyman and give him a push.MiJV

Nah bring him in and have him manage Kane or Taker

Better to go with some newer talent that needs someone to promote them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e1459498b931
deactivated-5e1459498b931

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 deactivated-5e1459498b931
Member since 2007 • 3719 Posts
Too bad, James Mitchell was an interesting character. Wouldnt mind him in the WWE, could manage the Boogeyman and give him a push.mrgab
That reminds me, where the hell is the boogeyman anyway?
tman93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 tman93
Member since 2006 • 7769 Posts
[QUOTE="mrgab"]Too bad, James Mitchell was an interesting character. Wouldnt mind him in the WWE, could manage the Boogeyman and give him a push.VanDerSar01
That reminds me, where the hell is the boogeyman anyway?

He got injured like a year ago and has been fine for a few months.
bulletproofcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#10 bulletproofcow
Member since 2005 • 11261 Posts
Calling D'Amore a talent is generous. Never saw what people liked about him as a manager.
lord_soultaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lord_soultaker

More news on Ron Killings

WWE rarely use characters created elsewhere, but in Ron Killings' case he will be using "the Truth" name as TNA didn't copyright it. The storyline idea is to have him cut "truthful" promos or shoots as part of his gimmick, touching on Taboo subjects, although don't expect him to say "the Wellness Policy" sucks or anything like that.

Source: PWMania

KevyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 KevyR
Member since 2003 • 10870 Posts

More news on Ron Killings

WWE rarely use characters created elsewhere, but in Ron Killings' case he will be using "the Truth" name as TNA didn't copyright it. The storyline idea is to have him cut "truthful" promos or shoots as part of his gimmick, touching on Taboo subjects, although don't expect him to say "the Wellness Policy" sucks or anything like that.

Source: PWMania

lord_soultaker

Hmm... that seems interesting. I wonder if he'll "shoot" on TNA by not really refering to their name, but like say "Total Nonstop Assh***! screw me over and....." This gimmick should raise a few eyebrows.

CWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 CWood
Member since 2002 • 3760 Posts

Its awesome that Killings will be on tv again. Hopefully this time he will get a fair push.

As for Wildcat, hopefully he's gotten back into ring shape because the last match I saw him in, he was tucking his stomach into his bigger tights. :|