June 17th, 2006, 7:30 pm belltime
The New Yorker Hotel
481 Eighth Ave.
New York, NY 10001
(212) 971-0101

One-Fall Non-Title Three-Way
ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA vs. Samoa Joe

Tag Team Title Match
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend vs. ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness & Colt Cabana

Grudge Match
BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs with Lacey

Special Challenge Match
Jimmy Rave with Prince Nana & Daizee Haze vs. Davey Richards

Grudge Match
Adam Pearce vs. Claudio Castagnoli

-Brooklyn's own Homicide has an open contract for any match he wants

-Jay & Mark Briscoe will be in action

Top Of The Class Trophy Match
Shane Hagadorn defends vs. Mitch Franklin

Plus more with: Ricky Reyes with Julius Smokes, Irish Airborne, Sterling Keenan, Jason Blade and more!!!

Detroit, MI- June 23rd

Michigan State Fairgrounds & Expo Center "Michigan Mart"
June 23rd, 2006- 8:00pm belltime
1120 W. State Fair Ave.
Detroit, MI 48203

ROH World Title Elimination Match
Bryan Danielson vs. BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Main Event First Time Dream Match
KENTA vs. Roderick Strong

Four Corner Survival
Samoa Joe vs. Jimmy Rave with Prince Nana vs. Delirious vs. Davey Richards

Grudge Match
Homicide vs. Claudio Castagnoli

Anything Goes Falls Count Anywhere Match
Adam Pearce vs. Necro Butcher

Pure Title Match
Nigel McGuinness defends against Conrad Kennedy III

Tag Team Challenge Match
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Colt Cabana & Ace Steel

Plus more with Irish Airborne.

Chicago, IL- June 24th

Frontier Fieldhouse
June 24th, 2006- 7:30pm belltime
9807 S. Sayre
Chicago Ridge, IL 60415  

ROH World Title Match
Bryan Danielson (if still champion) defends against Colt Cabana

First Time Ever
ROH Tag Team Champion Austin Aries vs. KENTA

Pure Title Match
Nigel McGuinness defends against Homicide

First Time Ever
Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Jimmy Rave & Alex Shelley

Bunkhouse Match
Adam Pearce & BJ Whitmer vs. Claudo Castagnoli & Necro Butcher

Special Challenge Match #1
Samoa Joe vs. Delirious

Special Challenge Match #2
Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Jacobs

Also announced: Irish Airborne; Ace Steel .

Videos courtesy of http://www.ROHvideos.com:

ROH Recap #9

ROH Recap #10

Allison Danger vs. Lacey

Homicide & Ricky Reyes vs Dunn & Marcos

Samoa Joe vs Apocalypse

Videos courtesy of Sephy37:

Generation Next (Music Video)

Ultimate Roderick Strong (Music Video)

Ultimate Austin Aries (Music Video)

Enter the Dragon - Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries (Music Video)

Dragon Gate Challenge - Blood Generation vs. Generation Next (Music Video)

Matches courtesy of Sephy37:

One Year Anniversary Show - Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe

Final Battle '05 - KENTA vs. Low Ki

Best in the World - Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe vs. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji

Please visit Ring of Honor for all your ROH needs.

Also visit Ring of Honor Photos for ROH photos.

Predict and Discuss in here the upcoming ROH shows!

(Don't forget to go to http://www.rohwrestling.com and purchase some DVD's)

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

*added videos*

Generation Next (Music Video)

Ultimate Roderick Strong (Music Video)

Ultimate Austin Aries (Music Video)

Enter the Dragon - Bryan Danielson vs. Austin Aries (Music Video)

Dragon Gate Challenge - Blood Generation vs. Generation Next (Music Video)

One Year Anniversary Show - Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe

Best in the World - Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe vs. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Thx for the videos man.

I am really dissapointed that I can't go to this event, it looks as if its on to a great start. If I could just find one person to go with me, I can, but there are no wrestling fans that want to go with me.
shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4 shoot_em_up123
Member since 2004 • 11074 Posts
I am extremely excited for these shows.  I have been watching KENTA a lot lately and I think he is amazing.  I will definity be getting these on DVD. 
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

These are looking like three potentially awesome shows.  Hopefully, Joe is healthy enough to give a good performance in the 3-Way.  It also looks like ROH is escalating the Joe-Danielson feud, which should be another great element of the match.  KENTA vs Strong and Aires both look like they could be awesome too.  Also with the addition of Cabana vs Danielson to Chicago, that has the makings of a great show.  I'm also really looking forward to the Briscoes and the Embassy wrestling.

Great work on the thread, as always, sephy.  Can't wait to see these videos.

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shoot_em_up123

Here is some good KENTA news....

*from greendestiny.com*

The results for NOAH's show today

SUWA & Akihiko Ito beat Mitsuo Momota & Atsushi Aoki (10:12) when SUWA used the FFF on Aoki.
2. Junji Izumida, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Low Ki beat Masao Inoue, Kishin Kawabata & Ippei Ota (16:04) when Kanemaru used a brainbuster on Ota.
3. Akitoshi Saito beat Jason Bates (8:26) with the Sickle of Death.
4. Scorpio, Bison Smith & Bobby Fish beat Akira Taue, Takuma Sano & Tsuyoshi Kikuchi (19:35) when Scorpio used the 450 Splash on Kikuchi.
5. Jun Akiyama beat Shuhei Taniguchi (11:56) with the Exploder.
6. Takeshi Rikio, Kentaro Shiga & Naomichi Marufuji beat Mitsuharu Misawa, Yoshinari Ogawa & Ricky Marvin (17:06) when Marufuji used the Shiranui on Marvin.
7. GHC Jr. Heavyweight Title: Takashi Sugiura beat KENTA (c) (25:42) with an ankle hold to become the 11th champion.
8. GHC Tag Team Title: Kenta Kobashi & Tamon Honda beat Takeshi Morishima & Mohammed Yone (c) (33:31) when Honda used a cross-armed Dead End on Yone to become the 12th champions.

KENTA dropped the strap to Sugiura, meaning that he will be able to challeenge Bryan Danielson, and that he wont have Misawa's "The champ can't job" stipulation in his ROH matches, should make things MUCH more interesting.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sephy37

*stickies topic*

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The_Dude14

Newswire Time:

June 5th: It looks like there might be a new greatest match in ROH history. Fans and critics are now seeing the double DVD of the 3/31 "Supercard Of Honor" event and raving about the Blood Generation vs. Do Fixer six man tag team match. This is a top match of the year candidate. This event is so good that the Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong contest is also a match of the year candidate. Here are what some critics are saying about the six man featuring the stars of Dragon Gate:

"This is one of the greatest matches in history...you must get that DVD," Dave Meltzer on last night's Wrestling Observer Live

"I just watched, hands down, the greatest pro wrestling match I've ever seen....I've seen most, if not all, of the best matches, internationally and domestically of the past three decades, and this one beats them all. It's state of the art. As this match gets seen by more people you're going to hear half smart internet critics criticize it for being a spot-fest. Ignore them. They'll be dazzled by the spots, as you will be, because they're faster, more spectacular and more precise than anything ever seen in this business. This match, though, is much more than spots," Bruce Mitchell in his blog yesterday on PWTorch.com.

June 5th: We know that gas is expensive and we want you to be able to afford to go to ROH shows this summer. Right now at ROHwrestling.com there is a 20% off on ALL tickets sale for the following shows: 6/17 in Manhattan; 6/23 in Detroit; 6/24 in Chicago; 7/15 in Philly; 7/28 in Dayton; 7/29 in Cleveland; 8/4 in Long Island; 8/5 in Edison; 8/25 in St. Paul. You can now get ringside and general admission ticket for 20% off, but act now because the sale ends on Wednesday night at ROHwrestling.com.

June 5th: Homicide has been MIA since walking out of last night's show. We hope to have an update on him and if he is really done with ROH this week in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire. Homicide feels he was ripped off in the finish of the World Title match last Saturday and quit the promotion. He didn't even return to the locker room as he walked straight out the front door from the ring after the match.

June 5th: ROH Tag Team Champions Austin Aries & Roderick Strong surprised everyone when they dropped the Generation Next name. Aries and Strong felt that the name didn't apply to them anymore. The original goal of Gen Next was for four upcomers to get aggressive about taking all the spots and getting to the main event. All the members of Gen Next, especially Aries & Strong, have accomplished that so the name simply doesn't apply to them anymore. We are not sure if Aries & Strong will remain a faction with Jack Evans and Matt Sydal. We also don't know how Evans and Sydal will react to the name being dropped. We will have to wait until Evans and Sydal return to ROH on July 28th in Dayton to find out what Evans and Sydal think of this whole situation.

June 5th: The entire Milestone Series is now released on DVD. You can pick up all these shows as part of the buy 3, get 1 free sale on all ROH show, Straight Shootin' and Secrets Of The Ring DVDs. This includes 4/1 "Better Than Our Best" that ROH management has called the greatest show in ROH history. This loaded event features one great match after another including: Homicide vs. Colt Cabana in a wild Chicago Street Fight; Lance Storm comes out of retirement to challenge Bryan Danielson for the ROH World Title; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. CIMA & Doi for the ROH Tag Team Titles; Adam Pearce brawls against Chris Hero; AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Jimmy Yang in a Four Corner Survival; Jimmy Rave, Alex Shelley & Yoshino vs. Do Fixer; Delirious vs. Ricky Reyes; Six Man Mayhem with Jack Evans vs. Ace Steel vs. Matt Sydal vs. Jake Crist vs. Dave Christ vs. Jimmy Jacobs; plus more with ROH Commissioner Jim Cornette, BJ Whitmer, Necro Butcher and others!!! Get free DVDs when you order the entire Milestone Series, but act now because the buy 3, get 1 free DVD sale ends on Wednesday at ROHwrestling.com.

June 5th: Chicago's own Colt Cabana will challenge whoever is the World Champion when ROH returns to Chicago Ridge, IL at the Frontier Fieldhouse on 6/24. Can Cabana win the big one in his hometown? We'll have much more on this match in the upcoming weeks.

June 5th: We have two huge matches to announce for "Death Before Dishonor IV" on July 15th in Philadelphia. Davey Richards made a very successful ROH debut last Saturday when he defeated one of ROH's biggest stars in Jimmy Rave. Now Richards is focused on another ROH veteran and a special challenge match has been signed for 7/15. It will be AJ Styles vs. Davey Richards in Philly!!! Save 20% on all tickets for this event now at ROHwrestling.com.

June 5th: Dragon Gate's Shingo Takagi impressed last Saturday. Now there will be another ROH vs. Dragon Gate Challenge Match on 7/15 in Philly. It will be Takagi vs. Delirious!!!

June 5th: Nigel McGuinness will defend the Pure Title on 7/15 in Philly if he is still champion.

June 5th: Roderick Strong told the ROHwrestling.com Newswire that he considers his 6/23 match vs. KENTA in Detroit as the biggest test of his career. Strong says he can't wait to chop KENTA and show him what a hard chop really is. Strong states that he is ready for any kicks that KENTA might use as retaliation. Save 20% now on tickets for this show at ROHwrestling.com.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sephy37

June 5th: It looks like there might be a new greatest match in ROH history. Fans and critics are now seeing the double DVD of the 3/31 "Supercard Of Honor" event and raving about the Blood Generation vs. Do Fixer six man tag team match. This is a top match of the year candidate. This event is so good that the Bryan Danielson vs. Roderick Strong contest is also a match of the year candidate. Here are what some critics are saying about the six man featuring the stars of Dragon Gate:

"This is one of the greatest matches in history...you must get that DVD," Dave Meltzer on last night's Wrestling Observer Live

"I just watched, hands down, the greatest pro wrestling match I've ever seen....I've seen most, if not all, of the best matches, internationally and domestically of the past three decades, and this one beats them all. It's state of the art. As this match gets seen by more people you're going to hear half smart internet critics criticize it for being a spot-fest. Ignore them. They'll be dazzled by the spots, as you will be, because they're faster, more spectacular and more precise than anything ever seen in this business. This match, though, is much more than spots," Bruce Mitchell in his blog yesterday on PWTorch.com.

i've been saying this ever since i saw it. Darren and i were talking about the greatest matches we've seen...and right away we both said this match. well Darren also said Danielson/Strong III, but that's a different story :P.

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 shoot_em_up123
My question, do you guys think that they will give KENTA the belt at 6/17??  I would really like to see it but I doubt it will happen.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 The_Dude14

My question, do you guys think that they will give KENTA the belt at 6/17??  I would really like to see it but I doubt it will happen.shoot_em_up123
As of right now, that match is still non-title.  Its a one-fall 3-Way and ROH doesn't put the title on the line.  They might do something where Dragon puts the belt on the line if he's the man to take the fall, but nothing has been said about that.

Do I want to see it happen?  Not really.  KENTA, while making more appearances, is still not a regular and there is still alot of gas in the Dragon Title reign.  I also don't think it'll happen, either.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Dude14

Newswire, some more matches added:

June 7th: ROH officials had a long discussion with Homicide. ROH officials have promised Homicide an open contract for any match he wants on 6/17 in Manhattan. Homicide said he will return to New York City because it is his hometown and his people. Homicide will still wrestle Claudio Castagnoli on 6/23 in Detroit. In exchange, Homicide will receive a title shot in Chicago on 6/24. Since Colt Cabana is already scheduled to go after the World Title in Chicago, Homicide will receive a shot at Nigel McGuiness for the Pure Title on 6/24. Can Homicide finally win his first ever ROH Title? You can now get tickets for all three of these shows for 20% off at ROHwrestling.com. This includes both ringside and general admission tickets. Save ticket money and use it as gas money for these big events. Act now because the sale ends tonight at 10pm.

June 7th: Samoa Joe, Adam Pearce, BJ Whitmer & Ace Steel are calling out CZW for July 15th in Philadelphia. We want a CZW team in STEEL CAGE WARFARE when ROH returns to Philly. Are you going to answer the challenge CZW? We dare you to give us an answer this Saturday when you return to Philadelphia for a "Strictly CZW" show. We want the fans to go to this show so you will be forced to give us an answer. Go to CZWrestling.com for all the info on this Saturday's CZW event. Tickets for 7/15 in Philly are also part of the 20% off sale now at ROHwrestling.com.

June 7th: We have another big match to announce for 6/17 in Manhattan when ROH returns to the New Yorker in Manhattan. It will be a rematch from last Saturday as Jimmy Rave will face Davey Richards. Rave states that he is a ROH veteran and he is not going to let a newcomer like Richards make his name at Rave's expense. Rave has challenged for a rematch and Richards has accepted. Can Richards make it two in a row against an established ROH star like Rave? Save 20% on tickets for this and many other ROH events until 10pm tonight at ROHwrestling.com.

June 7th: The new ROH Video Recap should be up later today at ROHvideos.com. It features big World Title news, a challenge for a wrestler to return to ROH plus lots of highlights from last Saturday's event in East Windsor, CT and more!!!

June 7th: The praise continues to come in for the seven show Milestone Series. Here is what Mike Johnson had to say the other day at PWInsider.com: "I had the chance over the weekend to watch some of Ring of Honor's answer to the old NWA Great American Bash tour, "The Milestone Series", made up of events in Philadelphia, New York, Detroit, and Chicago, and if there was ever a perfect opportunity to jump on board with following the product, this is it....there are dozens of highlights on the DVDs, including the promotion's ECW Arena debut, the phenomenal build of the ROH vs. CZW feud, Bryan Danielson & Samoa Joe vs. KENTA & Naomichi Marufuji tearing down the house in New York City, awesome old school promos from Jim Cornette, The Briscoe Brothers fulfilling their destiny as one of the best tag teams of this decade, Samoa Joe continuing to make his mark in the business, Roderick Strong performing with all of his potential in a tremendous match with Danielson that goes almost an hour, Jimmy Rave's continued excellence as the undercard heel that fans torment by throwing toilet paper at him in disgust, the emergence of Jimmy Jacobs as the annoying emo kid with one great ring entrance, BJ Whitmer finally finding his niche as the company's defender against CZW, amazing brawls involving Necro Butcher, Chris Hero, Samoa Joe, and Adam Pearce, among others, a six man tag from Philadelphia that was as good as anything ECW ever promoted during their height, Bryan Danielson laying down the exclamation point that he is the best in-ring technician who has come along in years, and much more. "

June 7th: 4/22/06 "The 100th Show" is now out on DVD at ROHwrestling.com. This is the final show of The Milestone Series and things end with an explosion as Team ROH of Samoa Joe, BJ Whitmer & Adam Pearce take on Team CZW of Chris Hero, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon in one of the most chaotic, violent and absolutely insane fights in ROH history. You must see this DVD just for the intense crowd reaction from the ROH and CZW bleachers. This was truly a special night as ROH presented its 100th show. You will also see: Jim Cornette vs. John Zandig in a debate; AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe in a show stealing match; Bryan Danielson vs. Delirious; Derrick Dempsey vs. Pelle Primeau; Bryan Danielson vs. Colt Cabana; Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. Homicide & Ricky Reyes; Jimmy Rave vs. Jimmy Yang vs. Delirious vs. Jimmy Jacobs; Christopher Daniels vs. Claudio Castagnoli and more. Order this as part of the buy 3, get 1 free sale on ROH show, Straight Shootin' and Secrets Of The Ring DVDs that ends tonight at ROHwrestling.com.

June 7th: Attention ROH fans in Florida!!! There will be a ROH style show this Saturday in Orlando, FL when Full Impact Pro presents "Impact Of Honor" at the Downtown Orlando Recreation Center. The event will feature a Bryan Danielson ROH World Title defense against an opponent that will be named later today and a ROH Tag Title match as Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend vs. Fast & Furious of Jay Fury & Jerrelle Clark plus Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi and much more. FIP is in Inverness, FL on Friday as Danielson defends the FIP Heavyweight Title against Sal Rinauro and Takagi takes on Erick Stevens. Check FullImpactPro.com for all the building and ticket info. There will be tickets available at the door on both nights.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 sephy37

June 8th: The new ROH Video Recap is up at ROHvideos.com. If you saw the backstage confrontation between ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson and Colt Cabana on the new Recap, then you know the surprising news. Cabana will not have to wait until June 24th in Chicago to get a ROH World Title shot. It will be Danielson vs. Cabana for the ROH World Title this Saturday when FIP presents "Impact Of Honor" in Orlando, FL. Check FullImpactPro.com for all the info on this show. The rematch of the "Impact Of Honor" bout will still take place on 6/24 in Chicago. Will Cabana walk into his hometown of Chicago with the belt?

June 8th: ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness has announced his partner for 6/17 in NYC. It will be McGuinness and his former rival Colt Cabana challenging Roderick Strong & Austin Aries for the Tag Titles!!! Of course, Aries & Strong must first make it past this Saturday in Florida. Could Cabana leave NYC a double champion? We'll have more on this big match next week right here in the ROHwrestling.com Newswire.

June 8th: KENTA lost the GHC Jr. Title last week in NOAH. This makes the one fall, non-title three-way on 6/17 even more interesting. It will be arguably the three best wrestlers in the world in one match. Right now everyone is trying to pick a winner in the match pitting ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe vs. KENTA. Since KENTA no longer holds a belt this frees him up to go after the ROH World Title. KENTA has already defeated Danielson once. Danielson has stated that NOAH already used their contract for a title match last December so KENTA will not get a title match. If KENTA scores a fall over Danielson again on 6/17 he is definitely due a World Title shot and Danielson won't be able to deny that. The issue between Danielson and Samoa Joe escalated last weekend when Danielson chop blocked Joe's bad knee. If you saw the "Best In The World" tag bout with Joe and KENTA on opposite teams, you know about the intense rivalry between these athletes. Everyone in this match has an issue with each other. Who can claim to be the greatest competitor in ROH?

June 8th: ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson has an open contract to defend the belt against an English competitor on either the August 12th event in Liverpool or August 13th event at the Broxbourne Civic Hall. Check the main page of ROHwrestling.com for all the details on ROH's huge UK invasion including ticket info.

June 8th: Jay & Mark Briscoe have committed to be on every ROH show this year. The Briscoes have challenged Austin Aries & Roderick Strong to defend the Tag Titles against them one more time. Do The Briscoes deserve another shot at the belts?

June 8th: Davey Richards made a huge impression in his ROH debut last week. You can check out highlights in the new ROH Video Recap. Richards has signed on for every ROH event this year. He will also be a regular in FIP.

June 8th: Lacey vs. Allison Danger from last Saturday's preshow is up at ROHvideos.com. Watch this women's match for free!!!

June 8th: ROH, WLW and NOAH officials are currently negotiating KENTA's opponents for 8/4 in Long Island and 8/5 in Edison. KENTA will be against main event quality opponents on both shows. Tickets for both events are now on sale at ROHwrestling.com and by calling 215-781-2500.

June 8th: The Milestone Series is on fire at ROHwrestling.com. There are also lots of great non-ROH releases now at ROHwrestling.com. NOAH's first US release on DVD is now in stock and ready for immediate delivery at ROHwrestling.com. If you liked what you have seen from Kenta Kobashi, KENTA and Naomichi Marufuji in ROH, check out "Spring Navagation 2006" with Kobashi vs. Marufuji in a classic, KENTA vs. Ishimori in an incredible athletic match, Akiyama vs. Inoue for the GHC Title, Misawa & Ogawa vs. Suzuki & Suwa plus more including Nigel McGuinness. WWE's three disc Dusty Rhodes set, Greatest Managers DVD and TNA's best of Samoa Joe are also in stock at ROHwrestling.com. We also have the new Secrets Of The Ring With Raven. This incredible series that is a must for all aspiring wrestlers, fans who really want to know what goes on in the ring and Raven followers continues with Secrets Of The Ring With Raven Vol. 5 available now at ROHwrestling.com. If you are a Matt Hardy fan you will want to check out 13 episodes of "The Matt Hardy Show" now on DVD. Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore join Matt for this very special DVD that will "take viewers deep into Cameron, NC, where the only things more amazing than the cast of characters are the hilarious (and dangerous) situations they get themselves into."

June 8th: Christopher Daniels surprised everyone with his challenge in the new ROH Video Recap at ROHvideos.com. We will have a follow up to this next week.

June 8th: The complete card for this Saturday's "Impact Of Honor" in Orlando at the Downtown Orlando Recreation Center has been announced. This FIP event will not have the usual FIP ANYTHING GOES format, but rather it will be a ROH style event. Here is the card:

Saturday, June 10th, 2006 - Impact of Honor
Downtown Orlando Recreation Center
649 W. Livingston Street, Orlando, FL
Doors open at 7:30 pm and shows start at 8 pm
Tickets are $15 & Kids 13 and under $5
Tickets are available at the door the night of the event
$12 Discount Adult & $4 Discount Kids Tickets are available by calling (407) 489-0299
FullImpactPro.com for more info

ROH World Title Match
Bryan Danielson defends vs. Colt Cabana

ROH Tag Team Title Match
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend vs. Jay Fury & Jerrelle Clark

Grudge Match
Erick Stevens vs. Steve Madison

FIP/ROH vs. Dragon Gate
Davey Richards vs. Shingo Takagi

Special Challenge Match (If Rinauro wins FIP Title on Friday this will be a title match)
Sal Rinauro vs. Canadian Cougar

Four Way Fray
Chasyn Rance vs. Korey Chavis vs. Kenny King vs. Ryan Drago

Bonus Match
Seth Delay vs. Alex Porteau

The Heartbreak Express with So Cal Val will be in Orlando

Dave Prazak and Mr. Milo Beasley will be in attendence

"This show will bring a true ROH flavor to Florida," said ROH Booker Gabe Sapolsky. "I wouldn't be surprised to see a title change this Saturday. It would definitely shake things up in ROH. I really believe this will be a great opportunity for fans in Orlando to see what the ROH style is all about. Everyone in FIP is really looking forward to this event."

FIP is also in action this Friday in Inverness, FL with Bryan Danielson vs. Sal Rinauro for the FIP Heavyweight Title, Erick Stevens vs. Shingo Takagi, Black Market make their first defense of the FIP Tag Titles plus all the talent that is scheduled for Orlando including Aries, Strong, Richards and Cabana. Check FullImpactPro.com for all the info.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sephy37

*updated cards and added videos*

ROH Recap #9

Allison Danger vs. Lacey

lmao at Cabana during Danielson's promo :P

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Dude14
*updated cards and added videos*

ROH Recap #9

Allison Danger vs. Lacey

lmao at Cabana during Danielson's promo :Psephy37

That was great, its great to have goofy Colt back.  I haven't been too keen on super serial Colt.  And Danielson is freakishly pale.

I was really surprised to see Cabana as Nigel's partner. 

The FIP show looks really good.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sephy37

GET FREE TICKETS FOR ROH'S JUNE 24TH SHOW IN CHICAGO
by Andy Scheeler @ 12:18:00 PM on 6/10/2006

Ring of Honor will be returning to Chicago on June 24th and WIPZ radio will be giving away five pairs of tickets to the show this coming Sunday from 2-5 pm CST during our special edition broadcast of The Wrestling War Room on WIPZ. Interested listeners can tune in online via our official website: www.wipzradio.com.

And WIPZ is the only place that has free tickets to give away for ring Of Honor's return to Chicago, IL. on June 24th!

Contact me at stationmanager@wipzradio.com if you are interested in going to the show, we have five pairs of tickets to give away, and also WIPZ will be granted exclusive backstage access prior to the show to interview the wrestlers of ROH!

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sephy37

Results from FIP's "Impact of Honor"

1. Sal Rinauro won over Canadian Cougar. It was a fine opener, although Sal was a bit botchful at points. It did not hurt the match though.

2. Alex Porteau won over Seth Delay. Seth Delay took a really nasty looking spill when he went to do basically a swanton if i recollect(I am kind of KOed from driving home) and he did not really hit Alex and hit his back on the floor really hard.

3. Four Way Fray
Chasyn Rance won the 4 way which included Korey Chavis,Kenny King, and Ryan Drago. Kenny King was really hot with the crowd and when he got eliminated(so it was down to Chasyn and Korey), there were some really heavy boos.

4. Shingo Takagi won over Davey Richards. This match was pretty good and my easy MOTN up to this point.

5. Steve Madison won over Erick Stevens. Erick Stevens got bloodied in this one when he got pushed into the turnbuckle pole. There was a ref bump and Chasyn Rance came out, and told Erick Stevens that he was just trying to get the ref up but helped Steve Madison get the win in a fine match.

6. Heartbreak Express beat a team of two jobbers that I did not know after they came out and issued an open challenge. One opponent was basically the size of Sean Davis if not bigger, and the other was a small guy wearing a mouse-like mask. Basically this match was to calm the crowd down. Bunches of yelling at Sean Davis for "being a whale" though.

7. Bryan Danielson retained over Colt Cabana. This match for the most part of the beginning was mostly comedy. Mainly due to some of the fans yelling that Danielson sucks b**ls. The match itself was pretty good though after the comedy aspect died down. The way the finish worked out was Cabana originally won the belt but Danielson had his foot on the ropes then they continued the match. Afterwards when Danielson pinned Cabana, Cabana's foot was on the ropes, but Danielson got the win anyway. There was the debate with two referees over who was the rightful winner and Danielson was ruled as the winner.

8. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong retained the ROH Tag Team Titles over Jay Fury and Jerrelle Clark. My personal MOTN. A bit spotty including Roderick throwing Clark into the chairs, basically destroying one of the chairs. Towards the end I got a bit distracted because security was kicking out a drunk guy who was standing by us at the corner on the guardrail and would not move. Aries and Strong got the win on Fury though with their Doomsday dropkick-powerbomb combo. Roderick got the mic afterwards and congratulated Fast and the Furious on taking the beating of a lifetime and basically if I am correct said that they would be in ROH soon. I am not sure exactly because my dad was talking to me on getting out of there.

Either way I thought the show was really good and lived up to the hype. Nice way to get my first FIP experience in. I was disappointed though that the Milestone Series was not available. I think it must have been a shipping error or something, but the merchandise selection was great anyway.

Good job on the show.

results from Project Satan of the roh forums.

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts
I am hoping that this show is put out on ROH DVD, because I really want to see that 3 Way Dance. I'm glad it isn't for the ROH Title, because if it was, with the way things are going with the Dragon, I doubt he would lose. Is it just me, or are Samoa Joe and Bryan Danielson the only wrestlers in wrestling right now who deserve the long title reigns they get. (I'm refering to Joe's Pure Title Reign, I don't know if he has a title right now.)
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Dude14

Results from FIP's "Impact of Honor"

8. Austin Aries and Roderick Strong retained the ROH Tag Team Titles over Jay Fury and Jerrelle Clark. My personal MOTN. A bit spotty including Roderick throwing Clark into the chairs, basically destroying one of the chairs. Towards the end I got a bit distracted because security was kicking out a drunk guy who was standing by us at the corner on the guardrail and would not move. Aries and Strong got the win on Fury though with their Doomsday dropkick-powerbomb combo. Roderick got the mic afterwards and congratulated Fast and the Furious on taking the beating of a lifetime and basically if I am correct said that they would be in ROH soon. I am not sure exactly because my dad was talking to me on getting out of there.

Either way I thought the show was really good and lived up to the hype. sephy37

I really hope this show gets produced like an ROH DVD, where it'll be out in a couple of months, and not like an FIP show, because I really want to see it sometime before 2010.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sephy37

June 12th: John Zandig answered ROH's challenge for Steel Cage Warfare on 7/15 when ROH returns to Philly and the National Guard Armory. At last Saturday's CZW show, Zandig put down Steel Cage Warfare and challenged ROH to a Cage Of Death on 7/15. Well here is our answer. Zandig, you bring your Cage Of Death to the National Guard Armory on July 15th. We will have a ROH team ready to fight anyone from CZW. ROH will enter your Cage Of Death. We will have both bleachers open again and a ROH side and a CZW side so the playing field will be level. We are ready for whatever ultraviolence you have in store for us in the Cage Of Death on July 15th. Get your tickets now at ROHwrestling.com and by calling 215-781-2500. The Cage Of Death is the most violent, insane, brutal match of the year in CZW. CZW's Cage Of Death event is always the show of the year every December. Now you will see Cage Of Death in July and Adam Pearce, BJ Whitmer, Ace Steel and Samoa Joe are ready!!!

June 12th: ROH is set to return to Manhattan this Saturday with what looks to be the final show at the New Yorker Hotel. ROH will have a huge announcement about its future in NYC on Saturday. Samoa Joe is good to go and ready for the huge one-fall non-title three-way pitting Joe vs. ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA. This is three of the best in the world battling it out in the red hot atmosphere of the New Yorker Hotel to see who can claim to be the greatest. Get your tickets now at ROHwrestling.com and by calling 215-781-2500. We will have much more on this huge event in tomorrow's ROHwrestling.com Newswire.

June 12th: HOLY CRAP!!!! Did you see that ROHwrestling.com now has a 20% off EVERYTHING sale. That's right, EVERY ITEM at ROHwrestling.com is now 20% off and there is no minimum order. This includes the entire Milestone Series that everyone is raving about, tickets to all ROH live shows, figures, shirts, hats and DVDs from all promotions including TNA, WWE, FIP, SHIMMER and much more. Did you see the Do Fixer vs. Blood Generation six man from "Supercard Of Honor" that Dave Meltzer gave a full ***** and called one of the top two greatest matches in ROH history? Well get this DVD and the rest of The Milestone Series, shoot interviews with the Straight Shootin' Series, merchandise from Japan including the first NOAH DVD release in the United States and over 1000 items more for 20% off now at ROHwrestling.com. Check the main page of ROHwrestling.com for all the details, but act now because the sale ends this Wednesday night.

June 12th: FIP's "Impact Of Honor" event last Saturday in Orlando was a stellar event. ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson retained the belt with a controversial decision over Colt Cabana. Danielson hit Cabana with a roaring forearm at around the 22 minute mark. Danielson went for a cover, but at the two count Cabana got his foot on the rope. Danielson scooped Cabana's foot off the rope before the ref saw it and made the three count. Now Cabana is fired up for his rematch on 6/24 in Chicago. Cabana says he will not let the title slip away from him in his hometown.

June 12th: "Impact Of Honor" saw FIP triple its normal crowd in Orlando. The fans witnessed history as the ROH Tag Team Titles were defended for the first time outside of ROH. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defeated Fast & Furious of Jerrelle Clark & Jay Fury in over 20 minutes in a match that tore the house down and received a standing ovation from the entire crowd. The DVD of "Impact Of Honor" will go into immediate production. Other results saw: Shingo Takagi defeated Davey Richards; Steve Madison defeated a bloody Erick Stevens with help from Chasyn Rance. Madison and Rance formed a new team; Sal Rinauro defeated Canadian Cougar; Alex Porteau defeated Seth Delay; Chasyn Rance won a Four Way Fray over Korey Chavis, Kenny King and Ryan Drago; The Heartbreak Express with So Cal Val defeated Masked Fipper #13 & Super FIP Machine; Dave Prazak also sent a warning that Homicide better be careful when he returns to FIP in July.

June 12th: Later this week we will have word from Christian Cage about Christopher Daniels' challenge in the newest ROH Video Recap at ROHvideos.com.

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 shoot_em_up123
WOW!!  ROH vs CZW in Steel Cage Warefare and Cage of Death.  How awesome is that!!
Johnny181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Johnny181
Member since 2002 • 4664 Posts
[QUOTE="shoot_em_up123"]WOW!! ROH vs CZW in Steel Cage Warefare and Cage of Death. How awesome is that!!

I'm a little bit confused on how this was phrased in the newswire.  The bottom line is that its going to be ROH vs. CZW in a Cage of Death match on 7/15, right?  (as in, no Steel Cage Warfare)
shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 shoot_em_up123
[QUOTE="Johnny181"] [QUOTE="shoot_em_up123"]WOW!! ROH vs CZW in Steel Cage Warefare and Cage of Death. How awesome is that!!

I'm a little bit confused on how this was phrased in the newswire. The bottom line is that its going to be ROH vs. CZW in a Cage of Death match on 7/15, right? (as in, no Steel Cage Warfare)

Yeah, I guess your right.  I looked it over again and it is Cage of Death, not SCW.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sephy37

[QUOTE="shoot_em_up123"]WOW!! ROH vs CZW in Steel Cage Warefare and Cage of Death. How awesome is that!! Johnny181

I'm a little bit confused on how this was phrased in the newswire.  The bottom line is that its going to be ROH vs. CZW in a Cage of Death match on 7/15, right?  (as in, no Steel Cage Warfare)

all Steel Cage Warfare is is a wargames type match inside a steel cage. 2 men start, then ever 5 minutes another guy comes out.

Cage of Death is just a cage match with weapons literally everywhere. past COD's had a little area above the wrestlers where a bunch of weapons are held.

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 shoot_em_up123
Here is more on the COD situation

*from pwinsider.com*

In an announcement made over the weekend, the 7/15 Ring of Honor Death Before Dishonor event in Philadelphia at the National Guard Armory will feature ROH vs. Combat Zone Wrestling in CZW's marquee match the Cage of Death. Traditionally held in December as the biggest night of the CZW calender, the Cage of Death is a literal guarantee of blood, violence and mayhem,which traditionally evolves based on CZW's storylines building to their Cage of Death event. Last December's version featured a six sided structure that surrounded most of the ringside area outside the ring, covered in barbed wire along the top of the cage. The match also featured a barbed wire spider web on one side of the ring and a glass pane strategically placed at an angle, above a table on the other. The bout also featured additional weapons of destruction, including thumbtacks in the turnbuckles, barbed wire wrapped around one corner, two platforms above the ring provided as launching pads for aerial moves and assorted foreign objects hanging underneath, including a barbed wire bat, a staple gun and a chain. What form of the Cage of Death will appear at the 7/15 ROH event is as of yet unconfirmed. The storyline for the match featured ROH challenging CZW to a Steel Cage Warfare match on 7/15. CZW's John Zandig responded to the challenge at the 6/10 CZW event in Philadelphia, saying that if ROH wanted to face CZW, it would be within the Cage of Death.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 sephy37

June 13th: This Saturday, June 17th, is the huge event in NYC at the New Yorker Hotel. This will be ROH's final event at the New Yorker and your last chance to experience the incredible atmosphere that only happens when ROH is combined with the New Yorker Hotel, which is right across the street from MSG. Get your tickets now at ROHwrestling.com or by calling 215-781-2500. Tickets will also be available at the door on the night of the show. Here is a look at the lineup including a huge grudge match that was just signed:

One-Fall Non-Title Three-Way

Tag Team Title Match
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend vs. ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness & Colt Cabana

Grudge Match
BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs with Lacey

Special Challenge Match

Grudge Match
Adam Pearce vs. Claudio Castagnoli

-Brooklyn's own Homicide has an open contract for any match he wants

-Jay & Mark Briscoe will be in action

Top Of The Class Trophy Match
Shane Hagadorn defends vs. Mitch Franklin

Plus more with: Ricky Reyes with Julius Smokes, Irish Airborne, Sterling Keenan, Jason Blade and more!!!

June 13th: ROH officials have enforced Claudio Castagnoli's contract and he will be at the New Yorker Hotel this Saturday to fight Adam Pearce. What will happen when Claudio, who deserted ROH and joined Chris Hero and CZW, steps foot into the madhouse known as the New Yorker Hotel in Manhattan? You can expect this match to get really physical as Pearce is representing ROH and is fightin' mad.

June 13th: The 20% off EVERYTHING sale at ROHwrestling.com continues until tomorrow night. Act now to save on all types of merchandise and DVDs from ROH, TNA, WWE, SHIMMER, FIP, NOAH and many, many other promotions. Live event tickets to all upcoming shows are included in this sale because EVERY ITEM at ROHwrestling.com is now 20% off with no minimum order. We are also clearing out our VHS inventory. If you've never seen ROH before you can now get ROH shows on VHS for $3-$6!!! You can even save 20% off the already clearance discounted price now at ROHwrestling.com. Check out events like "The Era Of Honor Begins" with Eddie Guerrero for $3, "Glory By Honor II" double tape set with Terry Funk vs. CM Punk for $6, "Reborn: Stage One" with Samoa Joe vs. Homicide for $4, "Sign Of Dishonor" with Mick Foley for $6, "Final Battle 2006" with the Low Ki vs. KENTA match of the year candidate for $6 plus five more events from 2006 for just $6 each. This is your chance to check out ROH for dirt cheap and see what everyone is talking about for yourself. Act now because once these tapes are gone, they are gone forever.

June 13th: The first main event has been signed for Long Island on 8/4. It will be Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles!!! Styles asked for this match to try to even the score from "Better Than Our Best" where Joe pinned him in a Four Corner Survival. Tickets are now on sale at ROHwrestling.com, by calling 215-781-2500 and at Ticketmaster outlets. This will be only the first main event as KENTA will be in action!!!

June 13th: Ultimate Endurance will make its return on 8/5 in Edison, NJ. We will have much more on this match in the upcoming weeks.

June 13th: July will be the most violent month in ROH history since 7/15 in Philly will feature Cage Of Death and 7/28 in Dayton will feature the No Rope Barbed Wire Match pitting BJ Whitmer vs. Necro Butcher. You will never see a Cage Of Death in ROH again and it is doubtful that you will ever see a No Rope Barbed Wire Match in ROH again. Tickets are now 20% off for both of these shows until tomorrow night at ROHwrestling.com.

June 13th: Matches for ROH's UK invasion on 8/12 and 8/13 will be announced soon.

June 13th: ROH World Champion Bryan Danielson successfully defended the ROH World Title on a ETW event in Texas on Sunday. Danielson continues to raise the prestige of the belt as this was the first time the ROH World Title was ever defended in Texas.

June 13th: Check the ROHwrestling.com Newswire tomorrow for a must see rematch that has been signed for 7/28 in Dayton.

omg, i hope it's a Tag Team Endurance match. Briscoes vs. Aries/Strong vs. Shelley/Rave vs. ???

i'd love to see ROH get Marufuji back for some tag matches with KENTA.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sephy37
the 5/12 show has been named "How We Roll" and the 5/13 show has been named "Ring of Homicide"
shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 shoot_em_up123
the 5/12 show has been named "How We Roll" and the 5/13 show has been named "Ring of Homicide"sephy37

meh, not bad names.  Wasn't the 5/13 show originally called "Destiny"??
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sephy37

[QUOTE="sephy37"]the 5/12 show has been named "How We Roll" and the 5/13 show has been named "Ring of Homicide"shoot_em_up123

meh, not bad names.  Wasn't the 5/13 show originally called "Destiny"??

that's the 6/3 show

shoot_em_up123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 shoot_em_up123

[QUOTE="shoot_em_up123"] [QUOTE="sephy37"]the 5/12 show has been named "How We Roll" and the 5/13 show has been named "Ring of Homicide"sephy37

meh, not bad names. Wasn't the 5/13 show originally called "Destiny"??

that's the 6/3 show

Oh yeah, my bad.  I thought it was a later show. 
Johnny181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Johnny181
June 17th should be an awesome show without question. I know the first encounter between Whitmer and Jacobs was pretty mind-blowing with some of the bumps they took, so hopefully this one is even better (and no one gets hurt this time).

Oh, and what exactly is this Ultimate Endurance match that they mention?
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 The_Dude14

Johnny181
A 4 Team Elimination Style Tag Match with different stipulations for each fall. 

It is a match that has yet to reach its potential and with the possible teams that could be in it this time around, it could easily be the best match of its kind.

Johnny181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Johnny181

[QUOTE="Johnny181"]
The_Dude14

A 4 Team Elimination Style Tag Match with different stipulations for each fall.

It is a match that has yet to reach its potential and with the possible teams that could be in it this time around, it could easily be the best match of its kind.

Gotcha.  That sounds pretty cool.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 The_Dude14

June 14th: Fans are raving about the contest from 3/25 "Best In The World" pitting Roderick Strong & Jack Evans vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe. The rematch has been signed and it will take place on 7/28 in Dayton, OH!!! This one doesn't need any hype. Get your tickets now for 20% off at ROHwrestling.com, but act fast because the sale ends tonight.

June 14th: There are still a few spots left for the training seminar with KENTA and Bryan Danielson this Sunday at the ROH Wrestling School in Philadelphia. The school is just minutes from I-95 as well as the PA & NJ Turnpikes so it is an easy drive from all locations. This is a great opportunity for advanced or beginner wrestlers to train with two of the best in the world. The training seminar is also open to fans who can treat this like a fantasy camp. Get in the ring with KENTA and Bryan Danielson this Sunday for just $60. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Email ROHhelp@aol.com if you are interested.

June 14th: A huge Four Corner Survival has been signed for June 23rd in Detroit. It will be Samoa Joe vs. Jimmy Rave with Prince Nana vs. Delirious vs. Davey Richards. All four of these athletes need a win. There are still a few 2nd and 3rd row tickets left and you can get them for 20% off until 10pm tonight at ROHwrestling.com. Act now because these tickets are sure to sellout by next week.

June 14th: Don't miss out on the 20% off sale now at ROHwrestling.com. The new Secrets Of The Ring With Raven Vol. 5 is now out and ready for immediate delivery. If you are an aspiring wrestler or a fan that wants to know what really goes on in the wrestling business then the Secrets Of The Ring series is a must. These are the lessons that you can only learn from a true veteran like Raven. Normally you would have to ride town to town to learn this stuff from someone like Raven, but now he teaches everything you need to know in the Secrets Of The Ring series. Vol. 5 features Raven talking about some of his favorite angles and why they worked including a dissection of the famous "Death Before Dishonor" beer angle in ROH with CM Punk. Also now available at ROHwrestling.com is The Matt Hardy Show Season 1, TNA's Best Of Samoa Joe, WWE's Best Of Dusty Rhodes and Greatest Managers, Ballpark Brawl IV and Bang Your Head- The Real Story Of The Missing Link. Get all these releases for 20% off until 10pm tonight at ROHwrestling.com. Check the main page of ROHwrestling.com for details.

June 14th: ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness and Colt Cabana have been in close contact as they prepare for their ROH Tag Title Match vs. Austin Aries & Roderick Strong this Saturday in Manhattan. McGuinness and Cabana were involved in a bitter feud last year that ended in a violent Soccer Riot Match at "Night Of The Grudges II" that saw both men show respect to each other afterwards. Cabana and McGuinness are both experts in the European style and they could use this style to defeat the champions. McGuinness selected Cabana as his partner because he knows how tough Cabana can be. McGuinness holds Pure Title wins over both Aries and Strong, can he beat them in a tag match and become the first double champion in ROH history? Will a ROH title finally change hands in 2006? Find out this Saturday when ROH returns to the New Yorker Hotel in Midtown Manhattan.

June 14th: There will be a bus trip from NYC to Cage Of Death at "Death Before Dishonor IV" on 7/15 in Philadelphia. Email Agentclpt@aol.com if you are interested.

June 14th: Four more names have been announced for ROH's tour of the UK. Davey Richards, Chad Collyer and Claudio Castagnoli have all signed to wrestle on the August 12th event in Liverpool and August 13th event in Broxbourne. Prince Nana will also be on the tour to manage Jimmy Rave. We will have some match announcements soon for these big events.

Briscoes vs Strong and Evans II ought to be sensational.  As good as their first match is (which I did eventually get, ROH's Customer Service is awesome), I think they are easily capable of topping it.

Johnny181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Johnny181

Briscoes vs Strong and Evans II ought to be sensational. As good as their first match is (which I did eventually get, ROH's Customer Service is awesome), I think they are easily capable of topping it.The_Dude14

We can only hope. That match far exceeded any expectations I had for it even after hearing a good amount of praise, and Strong and Evans just seemed to work so naturally as a team. Oh, and the double-team moves they did were just sick.

By the way, that four corner survival match looks good as well. Any interaction between Nana and Delirious should be good fun.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 sephy37
updated cards.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts

This link isn't working. :?

Johnny181

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Johnny181
I know this is me being very picky, but it just happened to catch my eye: On the card for the 6/24 show, you still have KENTA listed as the GHC Jr. Heavyweight Champion. Someone in this thread mentioned that he lost it.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 sephy37

This link isn't working. :?

Total-KO

it does for me

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 sephy37
June 16th: Tomorrow night (Saturday, June 17th) is ROH's huge return to Midtown Manhattan at The New Yorker Hotel on 481 Eighth Ave, New York, NY 10001. The building is next to the Hammerstein Ballroom and across the street from Madison Square Garden. Belltime is 7:30 and there will be tickets available at the door on the night of the show. The main event will be the most loaded three-way ever as Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe and KENTA all face off in the same ring at the same time. Who can claim to be the best in the world?

June 16th: The big question tomorrow is who will Homicide face in his hometown of NYC. Homicide has an open contract. There is no telling what will happen when The Rottweilers are in NYC. The last time Homicide had an open contract in NYC was "Manhattan Mayhem" and we all know what happened on that night. Homicide is extremely upset after he feels he was cheated out of the World Title on 6/3 and when he steps foot into his hometown anything is possible.

June 16th: NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage has accepted Christopher Daniels' challenge from the latest ROH Video Recap at ROHvideos.com. Christian vs. Daniels in a one-on-one match has been signed for 7/29 in Cleveland. This event will now feature the rematch of Danielson vs. McGuinness and the first ever singles match between Cage and Daniels!!! Tickets are now on sale at ROHwrestling.com and by calling 215-781-2500.

June 16th: The buy 3, get 1 free ROH show, Straight Shootin' & Secrets Of The Ring DVD sale will be in effect tomorrow night at the live event in Manhattan. This will include new releases that will be available later today at ROHwrestling.com like Straight Shootin' With Christian Cage and Secrets Of The Ring With Al Snow. The entire Milestone Series is also part of the sale including 4/22 "The 100th Show" featuring one of the wildest matches in ROH history as Samoa Joe, BJ Whitmer & Adam Pearce take on CZW's Chris Hero, Necro Butcher & Super Dragon. This is one of the most heated and most insane brawls in ROH history. The event also features Jim Cornette vs. John Zandig in a debate, AJ Styles & Matt Sydal vs. Jay & Mark Briscoe in a must see match, Bryan Danielson defends the World Title vs. both Delirious and Colt Cabana in the same night, Austin Aries & Roderick Strong defend the Tag Titles vs. Homicide & Ricky Reyes, Christopher Daniels vs. Claudio Castagnoli and more!!! You can order this release now for immediate delivery at ROHwrestling.com. If you are hungry for some real extreme action make sure to see the main event. Check out what Mike Johnson, who attended almost every ECW Arena show in ECW history, had to say about this one: "a six man tag from Philadelphia that was as good as anything ECW ever promoted during their height"

June 16th: The live events next week in Detroit and Chicago will also have the buy 3, get 1 free sale on all ROH show, Straight Shootin' and Secrets Of The Ring DVDs.

June 16th: The potential show stealer this Saturday could be BJ Whitmer vs. Jimmy Jacobs with Lacey. These two almost killed each other in Detroit on 3/30 at "Dragon Gate Challenge" with one of the scariest falls in wrestling history. There is no telling what these two will try to do to each other tomorrow night with a title shot for 6/23 in Detroit on the line!!!

June 16th: A special challenge match has been signed for 6/24 in Chicago. Next Saturday will see Roderick Strong vs. Jimmy Jacobs when ROH makes its return to the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, IL. Lacey has already stated that Jacobs will put the ROH World Title on the line in this one since he is going to defeat BJ Whitmer tomorrow night and then Bryan Danielson for the belt in one week in Detroit.

June 16th: Jimmy Rave told us that he is pissed off and he won't let himself get embarrassed by Davey Richards tomorrow. Richards made his ROH debut on 6/3 with an impressive win over Rave in a great match. Rave says that he is a ROH veteran and there is no way he is going to let someone make their name at his expense. This one will be intense tomorrow at the New Yorker.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

The 'One-Fall Non-Title Three-Way' match certainly looks like a MOTN candidate.

Here are my predictions for the 6/17 show:
(Winners inBOLD!)

-- One-Fall Non-Title Three-Way

-- Tag Team Title Match
Austin Aries & Roderick Strong
defend vs. ROH Pure Champion Nigel McGuinness & Colt Cabana

-- Grudge Match
BJ Whitmer
vs. Jimmy Jacobs with Lacey

-- Special Challenge Match

-- Grudge Match
Adam Pearce vs. Claudio Castagnoli

-- Homicide vs ???

-- Top Of The Class Trophy Match
Shane Hagadorn
defends vs. Mitch Franklin

-- The Briscoes vs ???

DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts

-- The Briscoes vs ???

hbk91

I'm willing to bet that they're going to end up facing Irish Airborne.
DirtyDarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DirtyDarren
Member since 2004 • 10321 Posts
  Well for anyone that wants to join or anything, I'm going to be hosting the Chat of Honor on MSN Messenger if you guys want to take part at all.  My e-mail, once again, is boi_jenious@hotmail.com

Also I'll be posting results in this thread for tonight's show as well, but it's going to be all in one post, so don't go looking all over the place for the results in this thread cause I'll be editing the same one several times, seeing as how this is a thread for 3 seperate shows.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 The_Dude14
Prior to the match, some people in the crowd threw TP directly at the hanging chandeliers in the New Yorker, so both guys had the match with shards of glass in the ring. This led to both getting pretty cut up and a fear that the athletic commission possibly stopping the match.
sephy37
Man, that is terrible and idiotic on the part of the individuals who did it, while the wrestlers suffer because of it.  Party foul, New York, party foul.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts
[QUOTE="sephy37"]Prior to the match, some people in the crowd threw TP directly at the hanging chandeliers in the New Yorker, so both guys had the match with shards of glass in the ring. This led to both getting pretty cut up and a fear that the athletic commission possibly stopping the match.
The_Dude14
Man, that is terrible and idiotic on the part of the individuals who did it, while the wrestlers suffer because of it. Party foul, New York, party foul.

Yeah I blame NY.
mja2k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 mja2k3
Member since 2003 • 5206 Posts
Homicide vs. Hero seems like it's going to be a great match.

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 sephy37

Pre-Show:

(a) Derrick Dempsey over Alex Payne, Bobby Dempsey, Pelle Primeau, Rhett Titus, & Matt Turner in a 6 Man Mayhem Match on the pre-show when Derrick forces Payne to tap out.

Main Show:

1.) In a match for ROHVideos.com, Jay & Mark Briscoe defeated Jason Blade & Sterling Keenan.

2.) Jake Crist over Marcos

Ricky Reyes was out with Julius Smokes and stated that since Jim Cornette won't book The Rottweilers, that they'd book themselves. Reyes challenged Dave Crist to a match.

3.) Ricky Reyes over Dave Crist

After the match, Chris Hero hit the ring from the crowd and KO'd Smokes with the CZW World Title.

This led to Homicide coming out and challenging Hero for later tonight with his "open challenge."

4.) Davey Richards over Jimmy Rave

Prior to the match, some people in the crowd threw TP directly at the hanging chandeliers in the New Yorker, so both guys had the match with shards of glass in the ring. This led to both getting pretty cut up and a fear that the athletic commission possibly stopping the match.

5.) Austin Aries & Roderick Strong over Nigel McGuinness & Colt Cabana when Strong made Nigel tap to the Stronghold

After the match, it was confirmed that ROH will debut at The Manhattan Center Ballroom on 9/16/06 with KENTA and Marufuji already booked.

6.) BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs fought to a No-Contest. If you've seen Dragon Gate Challenge, you know the bump that nearly killed Jimmy.

Well, it was topped here. BJ went to powerbomb Jimmy from the top again and instead of losing his balance, he INTENTIONALLY threw Jacobs and himself over the ringside barricade and ended up with both crashing in the ringside area. Neither man could continue. I imagine this will lead to Danielson v. Jacobs v. Whitmer next week in Detroit because this match was for a title shot.

8.) Adam Pearce over Claudio Castagnoli via DQ

Hero caused the DQ when he hit the ring a KO'd Pearce with the CZW World Title.

9.) Homicide over Chris Hero via pinfall

After the match Homicide did challenge Bryan Danielson to a ROH World Title Match at Final Battle 2006 and it was implied that it will be in NYC.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 The_Dude14
After the match, it was confirmed that ROH will debut at The Manhattan Center Ballroom on 9/16/06 with KENTA and Marufuji already booked.

6) BJ Whitmer and Jimmy Jacobs fought to a No-Contest. If you've seen Dragon Gate Challenge, you know the bump that nearly killed Jimmy.

Well, it was topped here. BJ went to powerbomb Jimmy from the top again and instead of losing his balance, he INTENTIONALLY threw Jacobs and himself over the ringside barricade and ended up with both crashing in the ringside area. Neither man could continue. I imagine this will lead to Danielson v. Jacobs v. Whitmer next week in Detroit because this match was for a title shot.sephy37

Wow, for anyone to even imply that the DGC bump could be topped, it has to be a must see situation, becuase that was honestly one of the most insane things I've ever seen.  Too bad Whitmer didn't get the win, I was very interested in seeing him foing 1 on 1 with Dragon.

Also, isn't the Manhattan Center Ballroom where they used to tape Raw back in the early days.  That was an awesome, unique venue and would be really cool for ROH to run.

Also, am I the only one drooling about how awesome Aires and Strong vs Marufuji and KENTA for the ROH Tag Titles could be if that were the main event?  It'd be an awesome way to start off that venue, IMO.