Randy Orton reveals more about his troubled past....

scoobypat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 scoobypat
Member since 2003 • 6781 Posts

I just got the new WWE Magazine (the first one I've recieved, which is frustrating because my subscriptio carried over from RAW and Smackdown! magazines), anyways I really like the style. The style caters to smarks becasue none of it is in kayfabe and they actually talk about the rumors rather then building the WWE up, it's also very adult oriented too. I was shocked at a copuple of interviews they had with the divas they talk about alot "interesting" things. Anyways the interview I thought I would share a little with you about is the Orton one,it was really good.

-Orton says the reason he got suspended is because he got caught smoking a joint, and that coupled with is his behavior led to the suspension.

-Orton seems bitter at who ever ratted him out that he was smoking a joing, and he says "you know who you are"

-Orton denies ever crapping in that divas bag, he says he just put ointment and stuff in her purse.

-Orton claims he destroyed her bag because she wasn't very knowledgable aobut wreslting and was brushing everyone the wrong way.

-He was fined $8,000 for that incident to help pay for damages because the bag was Louie Vatan(sp?)

-Orton was fined $17,000 for his 60 day suspension.

-The anger managment clininc Orton went to was in Atlanta, he had to live "on campus" (whatever he meant by that, maybe Georgia Tech) and he had to pay $4,500 a week for it.

-His immediate thoughts about the anger management classes was that he would do whatever he needed to to get by, he then realized how he handled alot of situations wrong.

- Orton admits that being so young and getting all that he did  made his head big, he thoguht he could do no wrong.

-Orton maintains that he's changed now.

- Ortons says he enjoyed being in Evolution during non-televised event because they would get girls to flash them.

That's the general gist, there are alot of interviews like this in the magazine so just ask me if you want anymore re-caps.

Sorry for all the typos, I'm a bit drugged up right now because I have an infection from a dental surgery.

Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
Randy Orton has serious problems.
scoobypat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 scoobypat
Member since 2003 • 6781 Posts
Yeah, maybe. I thought the interview was great though because it basically adressed all the fans were gossiping about, that's not typical WWE style. There also was a hilarious interview with Tommy Dreamer, he told a story about how he but a brownie in his ass and told CW Anderson that his back hurt then exlcaimed, "Uh-oh, I think I just crapped myself." He then pulled his underwear down and ate the brownie, it made CW puke, then Lou E. Dangerously ate some of the brownie which made CW puke again and made Dreamer feel sick becasue afterall it was up his ass.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts
Evolution got girls to flash them? Hahaha. Yeah I agree he has some serious problems.
MistaMike54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MistaMike54
Member since 2005 • 6417 Posts
I agree as well, RKO has some problems...and I hope he is right when he says he has changed.
GAMECAMILLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#6 GAMECAMILLER
Member since 2005 • 4994 Posts
Randy's got some bad issues...just hope he gets a handle on things. The guy could have a good career...as long as he stops making bad decisions.