BirdBoy_CM_HB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BirdBoy_CM_HB
Member since 2004 • 3599 Posts
Which storyline in the WWE is the least attractive right now?
FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
Well whether you mean bad storylines or ugly people in storylines then I will go with the Kane/Boogeyman vs. Regal and Taylor.  Also Cena/Khali and Vince/Lashley aren't very "attractive" either.
Avatar image for donster0monster
donster0monster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 donster0monster
Member since 2005 • 555 Posts

i dislike khali vs cena, extremly boring fued, and makes no sense. another would be if candice gets pushed for the womens belt against melina. dont get me wrong melina is one of my favorite wrestlers and she is really giving the womes division a name even after lita and trish have left, but candice makes me want to vomit

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

I'm tempted to go Khali vs Cena because the matches are going to suck and its Khali in a main event situation.  However, if you get passed that fact and just look at the story, its actually getting kind of interesting.  WWE "Creative" is actually forced to be a little *gasp* creative in order to get anybody interested in this match.

I'm going Bobby Lashley vs Vince McMahon.  Its resulted in Vince McMahon making himself ECW Champion, pinning Rob Van Dam, countless hours of beyond boring promo time, the push of another guy with more muscle than skills and, especially since Austin and Trump have left, absolutely nothing remotely new or original.  Its a sloppy retelling of a mish-mash of Steve Austin stories, without a character nearly as interesting as Steve Austin.  Bobby Lashley is about as compelling as watching paint dry.  McMahonamania is running wild and there is nothing you can do about it.

EA_GUY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 EA_GUY
Member since 2006 • 1280 Posts
khali vs cena and bobby lashley and the McMahon's
ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts

Lashley vs Vince because Lashley is just a no-talent muscle and Vince...well he just sucks

Khali vs Cena because Khali is in the main event, and the guy can barely even run. And then theres Cena. nuff said

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

khali vs cena and bobby lashley and the McMahon'sEA_GUY

Agreed

Khali vs Cena, Khali doesn't know how to wrestle and doesn't know how to use the mic, Cena wrestling is boring unless there is someone who can carry the match like hbk, edge,triple h and his mic skills are getting repetitive and boring.

As for Lashly vs Mcmahon There is no storyline at all. just a waste of time.

Captious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Captious
Member since 2007 • 3374 Posts
Khali vs Cena is by far the worse I don't really get why Khali is even getting a push for the WWE Title