Just a little bit of information that could get you angry.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
- Upon learning of WWE's desire to run with the "Kerwin White" character, Chavo Guerrero desperately tried to come up with an alternative idea. However, Vince McMahon, who had his heart set on the White idea, was not interested in Guerrero's proposals.

- Although all online talk of the "big celebrity" at WrestleMania 22 is focused on Eminem (for a rap battle or tag match with John Cena) and Jose Canseco, no definitive decision has yet been made.

(Source: PWTorch.com Newsletter)

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts

- Although all online talk of the "big celebrity" at WrestleMania 22 is focused on Eminem (for a rap battle or tag match with John Cena) and Jose Canseco, no definitive decision has yet been made.

JML897

that whould be awesome, i noramally order wrestlemania so that will be cool

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JML897

[QUOTE="JML897"]

Skaterfool99

You think that would be awesome? Dude, just....no. That scenario has Russo written all over it. Seriously. :|

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
[QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

JML897

You think that would be awesome? Dude, just....no. That scenario has Russo written all over it. Seriously. :|

*thinks about WCW* *shivers*

Hell no I dont wanna go to an event to see a rap batlle tag match.

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
[QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

JML897

wait im confused tell me wat his plans are?

LOEAnubis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LOEAnubis
Member since 2002 • 12135 Posts
[QUOTE="JML897"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]

Skaterfool99

WCW interjected a few celebs into the mix, it was always a bad thing. Putting Eminem, or any celebrity into the ring that has no long time formal training has always been a train wreck. This would be no different.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JML897
[QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

LOEAnubis

WCW interjected a few celebs into the mix, it was always a bad thing. Putting Eminem, or any celebrity into the ring that has no long time formal training has always been a train wreck. This would be no different.

...yeah. Even if Eminem wasn't in a match, it would be such a waste of time. I want to see wrestling at wrestlemania, not Eminem in a rap battle against John Cena. I mean, I might get tickets to Wrestlemania. :evil: If I go to wrestlemania and see Eminem wasting my time, I'd explode.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Chicago_Nut
[QUOTE="LOEAnubis"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

JML897

...yeah. Even if Eminem wasn't in a match, it would be such a waste of time. I want to see wrestling at wrestlemania, not Eminem in a rap battle against John Cena. I mean, I might get tickets to Wrestlemania. :evil: If I go to wrestlemania and see Eminem wasting my time, I'd explode.

I dont want ANY celebrity at WM 22, I want wrestling. I dont care if your The Rock or Stone Cold, if you're not giving me a match, then get the hell out of the ring I say.
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JML897
[QUOTE="JML897"][QUOTE="LOEAnubis"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

Chicago_Nut

I dont want ANY celebrity at WM 22, I want wrestling. I dont care if your The Rock or Stone Cold, if you're not giving me a match, then get the hell out of the ring I say.

I have to admit...even if they weren't wrestling, I'd mark out for a Stone Cold or Rock appearance.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chicago_Nut
[QUOTE="Chicago_Nut"][QUOTE="JML897"][QUOTE="LOEAnubis"][QUOTE="Skaterfool99"]

JML897

I have to admit...even if they weren't wrestling, I'd mark out for a Stone Cold or Rock appearance.

Then I guess we have to change the name from Wrestlemania to Promomania.
keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

JML897

who wouldn't?
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

There is a vein on the side of my head pulsing with fury right now. I swear, WWE is going to force me to the Dark Side one of these days, and things ain't gonna be pretty when that happens.

If they are going to bring someone in for a battle of whiteness with John Cena, bring in Jack f'n Evans and call him M&M. NO ONE WILL F'N NOTICE. And at least Jack Evans can wrestl- well he can do flips and bump like crazy.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JML897

If they are going to bring someone in for a battle of whiteness with John Cena, bring in Jack f'n Evans and call him M&M. NO ONE WILL F'N NOTICE. And at least Jack Evans can wrestl- well he can do flips and bump like crazy.

The_Dude14

:lol::lol::lol: Best post ever.
garysibs8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 garysibs8
Member since 2005 • 5664 Posts
They should bring in Stone Cold.He still knows how to kick ass.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

everyone mentions leno and arquette....did you all forget about dennis rodman?!?!?!

and there HAS been one good celebrity....DREW F'N CAREY.

let's all hope john cena gets injured on raw trying to walk to the ring and they decide to give the belt to someone who actually deserves it.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts

I wonder what Chavo had in mind.

Anyways I personally don't like the way his character is going. Not appropriate at all especially so soon after what happened with Hassan.

nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts

The idea of a rap battle ain't bad. I wud luv to see John Cena get absolutely wasted. It's nice to see that Kerwin is against the idea of racism. I now point my anger at Vince