Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts

Dark Match

-Funaki pinned a local talent.

Smackdown:

-WWE World champion Batista came to the ring for an interview. He said that at WrestleMania, it's going to get ugly. Undertaker appeared on the Titantron from a cemetery, promising Batista would rest in peace.

-Matt Hardy defeated Joey Mercury in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match after a top rope bulldog. King Booker and Sharmell were guest commentators at ringside.

-MVP promised he would win his Money in the Bank Qualifying bout tonight.

-Ashley Massaro vs. Jillian Hall was announced for later.

-Scotty Too Hotty & Shannon Moore & Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Chavo Guerrero & Gregory Helms & Daivari when Yang pinned Daivari with a moonsault.

-Vince McMahon comes to the ring for an interview and brings out ECW World champion Bobby Lashley. McMahon tries to pay off Lashley, who refuses. McMahon slaps him. Lashley runs McMahon out of the ring.

-Backstage, Vince McMahon spoke to Ken Kennedy. He announced Kennedy vs. Lashley for the ECW World title tonight in a No Holds Barred match for Kennedy, but if Lashley (who has to use traditional rules) gets disqualified, he loses the title.

-Ashley Massaro pinned Jillian Hall after a top rope elbow.

-They announced Chris Benoit vs. MVP in a Money in the Bank match is next. Kristal Marshall interviewed Benoit and he said it's his right to compete at WrestleMania. Finlay was added to the match, making it a Triple Threat match.

-Finlay defeated Chris Benoit and MVP in a Triple Threat Match after cracking Benoit in the head with the shilegiegh. Finlay qualifies for Money in the Bank.

-Next week is The Undertaker vs. Finlay and Kane vs. Batista.

-ECW World champion Bobby Lashley pinned Ken Kennedy with a running slam.

Dark Match:

*WWE World champion Batista pinned King Booker.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Link256
Member since 2005 • 29195 Posts

-WWE World champion Batista came to the ring for an interview. He said that at WrestleMania, it's going to get ugly. Undertaker appeared on the Titantron from a cemetery, promising Batista would rest in peace.sephy37
That would be special, if 'Taker had not used same exact tactic in 2 or 3 dozen different occasions.

-Matt Hardy defeated Joey Mercury in a Money in the Bank Qualifying Match after a top rope bulldog. King Booker and Sharmell were guest commentators at ringside.sephy37
While predictable, Matt Hardy is solid choice and obviously, with Jeff being in the Monkey in the Bank Ladder Match, should offer for some a) good chemistry and b) interesting moments.

--Finlay defeated Chris Benoit and MVP in a Triple Threat Match after cracking Benoit in the head with the shilegiegh. Finlay qualifies for Money in the Bank.sephy37
Eh - I easily prefer to see Benoit in there. I mean, if last year's match was any indication, Finlay will completely be out of his element.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#3 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Wow, Taker in a cementary saying rest in peace again. Maybe its the same shot with the name of the opponent editted in.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

[QUOTE="sephy37"]--Finlay defeated Chris Benoit and MVP in a Triple Threat Match after cracking Benoit in the head with the shilegiegh. Finlay qualifies for Money in the Bank.Link256
Eh - I easily prefer to see Benoit in there. I mean, if last year's match was any indication, Finlay will completely be out of his element.

Compared to Lashley, he looked like he was born on a ladder.

This show will definately not be a priority for me on Friday night... again.

Gameslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 Gameslayer3
Member since 2006 • 19915 Posts

wait what kind of match is undertaker going to be in

sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sephy37

Gameslayer3

1/2* match

huzzah!

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts
[QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]

sephy37

1/2* match

huzzah!

Nah, that gives him too much credit. It shall be Botchfest 2007.

Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Link256

[QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="sephy37"]Finlay defeated Chris Benoit and MVP in a Triple Threat Match after cracking Benoit in the head with the shilegiegh. Finlay qualifies for Money in the Bank.The_Dude14

While I will admit Lashley was easily worse than Finlay (I will never deny that to be true), regardless - lets not ignore issue - Finlay, from what I can tell, despite his great workrate, is simply not the kind of wrestler who can preform in ladder match.

I mean, cannot be the only one who feels this way?

Edit: If nothing else, in ladder match, if you were force to choose between Benoit and Finlay, who would you rather have? Benoit or Finlay?

Edit 2: Besides what is deal with saying "Compared to Lashley, he (Finlay) looked like he was born on a ladder"? Realize how silly that sounds? In video games terms, that is like saying in comparision to CD-i series of Zelda video games, Zelda II: Adventure of Link is 5-star c l a s s i c...

ToTheBank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 ToTheBank
Member since 2004 • 4471 Posts
so that puts Booker, Edge, Finlay, Jeff and Matt Hardy and CM Punk... lame, GO PUNK!!!
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sephy37

[QUOTE="The_Dude14"][QUOTE="Link256"][QUOTE="sephy37"]Finlay defeated Chris Benoit and MVP in a Triple Threat Match after cracking Benoit in the head with the shilegiegh. Finlay qualifies for Money in the Bank.Link256

While I will admit Lashley was easily worse than Finlay (I will never deny that to be true), regardless - lets not ignore issue - Finlay, from what I can tell, despite his great workrate, is simply not the kind of wrestler who can preform in ladder match.

I mean, cannot be the only one who feels this way?

Edit: If nothing else, in ladder match, if you were force to choose between Benoit and Finlay, who would you rather have? Benoit or Finlay?

Edit 2: Besides what is deal with saying "Compared to Lashley, he (Finlay) looked like he was born on a ladder"? Realize how silly that sounds? In video games terms, that is like saying in comparision to CD-i series of Zelda video games, Zelda II: Adventure of Link is 5-star c l a s s i c...

Finlay is ERROR?

ocdog45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#11 ocdog45
Member since 2005 • 9072 Posts
WOW. everybody is taking shots at the undertaker. a lot of people really don't think he should be the main event.
Wow, Taker in a cementary saying rest in peace again. Maybe its the same shot with the name of the opponent editted in.mrgab
Link256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Link256

[QUOTE="Link256"]

Besides what is deal with saying "Compared to Lashley, he (Finlay) looked like he was born on a ladder"? Realize how silly that sounds? In video games terms, that is like saying in comparison to CD-i series of Zelda video games, Zelda II: Adventure of Link is 5-star c l a s s i c...

sephy37

Finlay is ERROR?

I find that to be more funny than it probably should be......

Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#13 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts
[QUOTE="ocdog45"]WOW. everybody is taking shots at the undertaker. a lot of people really don't think he should be the main event.
Wow, Taker in a cementary saying rest in peace again. Maybe its the same shot with the name of the opponent editted in.mrgab

Thats because he has a poor work-rate, has the same repetitive tedious promo's and some people here think that he gets carried through all of his matches. Personally I don't really have much of a problem with him.
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts
Edit: If nothing else, in ladder match, if you were force to choose between Benoit and Finlay, who would you rather have? Benoit or Finlay?

Link256

Benoit easily.  He and Shelton were the stars of the first MITB.  I was just pointing out there are worse choices.

And to take another shot at Lashley.

trick_man01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 trick_man01
Member since 2003 • 11441 Posts
Well we have Edge and the Hardy's in a ladder match so it will have some great spots, that much is pretty much gauranteed, who knows maybe Nitro and Mercury will find their way in too.
Total-KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 Total-KO
Member since 2006 • 4057 Posts
I sure hope that edge and the hardyz in the MITB sparks up some old rivalries..nevertheless.. that is for the WM thread.
SeriousThreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 SeriousThreat
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts

Matt makes MITB? Nice... theres a solid list of superstars in the match now.

I really, really, really, hope Shelton somehow gets in...

ff7cloudking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 ff7cloudking
Member since 2005 • 3161 Posts

so that puts Booker, Edge, Finlay, Jeff and Matt Hardy and CM Punk... lame, GO PUNK!!!ToTheBank

yeah thats punk, kennedy, edge, finaly, jeff, matt, booker, and one other person who hasnt qualified yet.

The only good things about this match are jeff, matt, edge, and punk. Hopefully shelton or RVD will get to try again to qualify for the MTB match because as of right not, its the only thing that could save it in my mind

EDIT: Booker, Kennedy, and Finaly are really good wrestlers, but I just dont see them performing well in a ladder match. Especially when you look at Finlay in last years, but thats already been said

superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts

[QUOTE="ToTheBank"]so that puts Booker, Edge, Finlay, Jeff and Matt Hardy and CM Punk... lame, GO PUNK!!!ff7cloudking

yeah thats punk, kennedy, edge, finaly, jeff, matt, booker, and one other person who hasnt qualified yet.

The only good things about this match are jeff, matt, edge, and punk. Hopefully shelton or RVD will get to try again to qualify for the MTB match because as of right not, its the only thing that could save it in my mind

EDIT: Booker, Kennedy, and Finaly are really good wrestlers, but I just dont see them performing well in a ladder match. Especially when you look at Finlay in last years, but thats already been said

or they could add rey mysterio to the mix and make it edge, finlay, jeff, matt, booker, punk, kennedy, and mysterio
FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 FlamesFan2
Member since 2006 • 5118 Posts
[QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]

WWEMAN101

1/2* match

huzzah!

You forget the probable Kane - Khali match that will be on the same card.

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FlamesFan2

Well we have Edge and the Hardy's in a ladder match so it will have some great spots, that much is pretty much gauranteed, who knows maybe Nitro and Mercury will find their way in too.trick_man01

Actually I kinda want to see Nitro - Foley.  That could be a good match plus it would MAKE SENSE AND HAVE CONTINUITY!!  I know, amazing concepts for WWE "Creative".

WWEMAN101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22 WWEMAN101
Member since 2005 • 2461 Posts
[QUOTE="WWEMAN101"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]

FlamesFan2

1/2* match

huzzah!

You can't botch moves when you don't have any.

FlamesFan2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 FlamesFan2
[QUOTE="FlamesFan2"][QUOTE="WWEMAN101"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]

WWEMAN101

1/2* match

huzzah!

True, true.  But I'm sure Khali will botch anything that Kane tries.

Mu5uk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mu5uk0
Member since 2005 • 19144 Posts
[QUOTE="FlamesFan2"][QUOTE="WWEMAN101"][QUOTE="sephy37"][QUOTE="Gameslayer3"]

WWEMAN101

1/2* match

huzzah!

And yet somehow they manage to...