Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 lord_soultaker
Member since 2006 • 1030 Posts

Source: Wrestling Exposed

*SPOILERS*

The TV Guide preview for the 6/23 Draft edition of RAW also lists another million dollar giveaway, but it may not happen as there is a lot of speculation that tomorrow's giveaway may be the final one. I expect it to go one more week after tomorrow because the Draft is already pretty much confirmed to draw a decent rating.

Speaking of the draft (and this is a MAJOR spoiler that I haven't yet touched on), the word is John Cena is definitely headed to WWE SmackDown YES!!!!!

On the description page for the Night of Champions PPV for Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes vs. Ted DiBiase, Jr. and a mystery partner, the link for DiBiase actually went to the D.H. Smith's profile. WWE.com has since fixed this problem, but it could be a spoiler as to who ends up being DiBiase's partner in a few weeks

The USA Network will be airing Monday Night Raw from 11 PM to 1 AM (ET) on August 25th, 2008 due to the US Open Tournament. At this time, there are no plans for Sci-Fi to air Raw live that night. Sci-Fi currently has a Star Trek marathon scheduled instead. This will be the final year that the USA Network bumps Raw for the US Open as the US Open is moving to ESPN in 2009.

wwe4ever_in05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#2 wwe4ever_in05
Member since 2005 • 5173 Posts
2 out of the 3 storyies I knew all about, but John Cena going to Smackdown isn't that big of a Surprise since Smackdown needs Ratings more then ECW and Raw, and if WWE is really going to Tape ECW before Raw or after, then that should be a good reason too, to why Cena's going to Smackdown.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#3 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Ah no more seeing Cena. Guess it will be Cena vs the family, i mean cena destroying the family.
sephy37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 sephy37
Member since 2004 • 19516 Posts
NO! Cena stay on Raw! I doubt it's true tho.
CWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 CWood
Member since 2002 • 3760 Posts
Still hoping for Virgil...or at least a guy named Virgil who Junior overpays.