dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 dRehkJY
Member since 2004 • 14258 Posts
Sure the Internet knew about the backstage story but WWE have now put it on their homepage
Sadisticko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Sadisticko
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
good. Point : blank .
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hbk91
Member since 2004 • 30874 Posts
SD! SD! SD! :o
Y2Gee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Y2Gee
Member since 2004 • 775 Posts

SD! SD! SD! :ohbk91

SD needs someone like Brock Lesnar instead of using JBL for all the main events.

dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dRehkJY
Update

"WWE.com has learned through a reliable source that Brock Lesnar will be meeting with WWE officials. Stay tuned to WWE.com today as the breaking story continues to develop."

That could be why there were releases, to make room for Lesnar and the divas. Please no Diva search 06
DuckSol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 DuckSol
Member since 2004 • 5760 Posts
Brock Lesnar, welcome to jobbing to HHH and JBL for the next year.
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 hbk91

I want him to return!!! Screw those jobbers!

*chants We Want Brock!*

^_^

Skaterfool99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 Skaterfool99
Member since 2004 • 12731 Posts
Brock rocks he is a true wrestler, unlike jbl who is fat and isnt even that good who cheats all the time.....lesnar needs to be back
Pack_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Pack_Man
Member since 2005 • 9724 Posts
I see Brock as a better champion then JBL. I'd like to see Brock vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Harding19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 Harding19
Member since 2003 • 724 Posts

I see Brock as a better champion then JBL. I'd like to see Brock vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.Pack_Man

Talk about a physical match. I don't see Brock jobbing too much. He started out pretty much on top, and I think the WWE knows that jobbing him would not help them. The guy would definitely need to be on Smackdown, though my question would be, besides the obvious Batista, who else would he feud with? The Eddie Guerrero feud was weak, IMO.

seve15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 seve15
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts

I see Brock as a better champion then JBL. I'd like to see Brock vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.Pack_Man

that would be good

Pack_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Pack_Man
Member since 2005 • 9724 Posts

[QUOTE="Pack_Man"] I see Brock as a better champion then JBL. I'd like to see Brock vs Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship.Harding19

Talk about a physical match. I don't see Brock jobbing too much. He started out pretty much on top, and I think the WWE knows that jobbing him would not help them. The guy would definitely need to be on Smackdown, though my question would be, besides the obvious Batista, who else would he feud with? The Eddie Guerrero feud was weak, IMO.

Batista is on Smackdown! So they could have the match. Didn't you see the draft?
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jackov
Member since 2003 • 7573 Posts
BROCK LESNAR TALKING WITH WWE ABOUT RETURNING TO WRESTLING
by Dave Scherer (PWI) @ 12:19:00 PM on 7/6/2005

On the top of the WWE.com site today, it now says, "BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar to meet with WWE officials".

From what sources close to the situation have told me, Lesnar has actually been in talks with WWE for at least the last week. I have heard that he is expected to return shortly to the company.

Lesnar recently sued WWE trying to get out of the long-term no-compete contract that he signed when he left the company after WrestleMania in 2004. As mentioned above, the sides have been talking and with WWE's acknowledgment of that, I expect him to return sooner rather than later.

Lord_Malign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 Lord_Malign
Member since 2004 • 4483 Posts
I hope he goes to SD
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jackov

Source: WWE.com

Breaking News: Lesnar to meet with WWE officials
July 6, 2005

WWE.com has learned through a reliable source that Brock Lesnar will be meeting with WWE officials.

When asked by WWE.com if a meeting with Brock Lesnar was scheduled to take place, the Chairman’s office issued this response: “This is none of your business.”

WWE.com is currently attempting to reach Lesnar for comment.

Stay tuned to WWE.com today as this story continues to develop.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 The_Dude14
Member since 2004 • 17165 Posts

If its on WWE.com, then that pretty much means Lesnar's already been signed.

Coincidentally, several less-paid Superstars have been released. Connecting the dots anyone.

superman2412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 superman2412
Member since 2004 • 4120 Posts

weel we are gonna see a batista vs brock

or. they team up and would be unstoppable :o

Avatar image for Biggestgeekever
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Biggestgeekever
Member since 2004 • 10520 Posts
Can you say "Batista vs. Brock Lesner at SummerSlam"?
Jackov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Jackov

Can you say "Batista vs. Brock Lesner at SummerSlam"?Biggestgeekever

Nope. But I can say "Batista vs. J.B.L. at SummerSlam". :P

Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Biggestgeekever

[QUOTE="Biggestgeekever"]Can you say "Batista vs. Brock Lesner at SummerSlam"?Jackov

:oOh god no. We'll have seen enough of them at the GAB.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wwervin
Member since 2003 • 10274 Posts

From wwe.com:

A more mature Lesnar ready for return
July 6, 2005

WWE fans have not seen Brock Lesnar since his WrestleMania XX match against Goldberg. Shortly afterwards, the former WWE Champion left the sports-entertainment world in favor of pursuing an NFL career. Today, however, Lesnar has confirmed that he is scheduled to meet with Vince McMahon tomorrow to talk about a possible return to the ring.

“I’m excited about getting my working boots on and getting back to business,” Lesnar told WWE.com during a phone interview.

While Lesnar is excited about a return to the ring, he realizes that nothing is definite. “I don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow in the meeting,” said Lesnar. “I don’t know if I’m returning to WWE, I really don’t. In order for this to happen, it has to work for both Vince and myself.”

A return to WWE may come as a shock to some fans, as the Internet has been buzzing recently about the rumors of a strained relationship between Lesnar and McMahon. “We need to get on the same page,” admitted Lesnar, regarding their relationship. “There’s some hard feelings on both ends of this. Sometimes it takes a little time to heal. We’ll know more tomorrow.”

The former WWE Superstar admits that some of the responsibility rests on him. “I had some maturing to do. There comes a time in everybody’s life when you have to grow up,” said Lesnar. “But professional wrestling is in my blood. I may have second guessed it in the past, but I know it now.”

Be sure to check back here as more information on Brock Lesnar’s meeting with Vince McMahon becomes available.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 wwervin
Lesnar is back!!!!
DuckSol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DuckSol
I'm hesitant about supporting Brock Lesnar again. He left once already and I'm assuming he's coming back because he doesn't have money anymore (lawyers are expensive and he hasn't really worked since getting cut by the Vikings). To me, that's not someone I want to support. I'll probably change my tune once he's in the ring F5'ing people again, but for right now I don't like this and I think this is going to cause even more problems in the WWE locker room.
seve15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 seve15
Member since 2005 • 3962 Posts
i was never a fan of Lesnar, so i dont really care
-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 -RKO
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
Ive been wondering, how old is Lesnar?
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Biggestgeekever

Ive been wondering, how old is Lesnar?-RKO

I think his late 20's. Maybe 28.

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 wwervin

I'm hesitant about supporting Brock Lesnar again. He left once already and I'm assuming he's coming back because he doesn't have money anymore (lawyers are expensive and he hasn't really worked since getting cut by the Vikings). To me, that's not someone I want to support. I'll probably change my tune once he's in the ring F5'ing people again, but for right now I don't like this and I think this is going to cause even more problems in the WWE locker room.DuckSol

But didn't Austin walk out? Yes, he did, and yet we still see him as one of the greatest most entertaining superstars in the WWE. He makes rare appearences from time to time and it's great. Lesnar did wlak out, but it doesn't mean he'll do it agian.

And I think he's in his 20s.

hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hbk91
LESNAR IS BACK IN THE WWE!!! :D
Biggestgeekever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Biggestgeekever

[QUOTE="DuckSol"]I'm hesitant about supporting Brock Lesnar again. He left once already and I'm assuming he's coming back because he doesn't have money anymore (lawyers are expensive and he hasn't really worked since getting cut by the Vikings). To me, that's not someone I want to support. I'll probably change my tune once he's in the ring F5'ing people again, but for right now I don't like this and I think this is going to cause even more problems in the WWE locker room.wwervin

But didn't Austin walk out? Yes, he did, and yet we still see him as one of the greatest most entertaining superstars in the WWE. He makes rare appearences from time to time and it's great. Lesnar did wlak out, but it doesn't mean he'll do it agian.

I think Austin walking was really stupid. Didn't he walk out because he was in that NWO storyline instead of a main eventer?

wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 wwervin

"Brock Lesnar has agreed to an in-depth WWE.com interview when he is at WWE Headquarters tomorrow (July 7). Be sure to check back then for what is promising to be a controversial converstaion."

Looks like we'll know tomorrow for sure.

The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 The_Dude14
I'd be a lot more excited if 17 superstars weren't just cut to make room for him and the Diva Search.
wwervin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wwervin
They're not being cut to make room for Brock. The WWE just doesn't see the point in keeping them since they're never on SD. It has nothing to do with Brock. In fact they still don't even know if Brock will return, if he can't come to an agreement tomorrow then he's not coming back.
Kotenks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kotenks
Member since 2004 • 8519 Posts
wait 17 DAMN... but brock would never beat Shelton so he should stay on smackdown
The_Dude14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Dude14

They're not being cut to make room for Brock. The WWE just doesn't see the point in keeping them since they're never on SD. It has nothing to do with Brock. In fact they still don't even know if Brock will return, if he can't come to an agreement tomorrow then he's not coming back.wwervin

If WWE.com is reporting it, its already been done. They don't address rumors on that site, they wouldn't bring up Brock at all if he wasn't coming back.

I maybe unfairly putting some blame on Brock, but I hardly think this is coincidental, either. I'm just angry because WWE is blaming (and therefore firing) the wrong people for the failures of the company right now and Brock is an easy scapegoat.

However, the only reason most of those guys aren't on TV is because the chimps writing the shows have no clue what they are doing. WWE is firing the wrong people.

anthonykohart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 anthonykohart
Member since 2005 • 581 Posts
If he comes back he should go to smackdown.
Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Chicago_Nut
Member since 2005 • 7205 Posts
Brock Lesnar is AWESOME and he should ,must, and probably will go to Smackdown! Vince has got to see that if Brock goes Smackdown everybody will start watchin Smackdown again and ratings will boost. That would be great for Smackdown and the WWE.
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

i have always been a fan of brock so i would love to see him back.

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chicago_Nut

If he goes to RAW though, TONS of people would be PISSED!! Or just people would think its a bad move.

lone_wolf911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lone_wolf911
Member since 2005 • 6347 Posts

[QUOTE="Biggestgeekever"]Can you say "Batista vs. Brock Lesner at SummerSlam"?Jackov

Great American Bash
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 raiden300

its just been posted on rajah.com that he has put pen to paper and has re-signed . could be a rumour but normally that site isnt wrong. think he has to go back to smackdown. raw has enough believable contenders for the WWE title but smackdown has nobody and i sure dont want to endure batista and jbl main events for the next couple of months

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chicago_Nut

its just been posted on rajah.com that he has put pen to paper and has re-signed . could be a rumour but normally that site isnt wrong. think he has to go back to smackdown. raw has enough believable contenders for the WWE title but smackdown has nobody and i sure dont want to endure batista and jbl main events for the next couple of months

raiden300

Batista vs JBL let me put it in Carlitos words......thats not cool.

Demonic_Jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#42 Demonic_Jin
Member since 2005 • 10650 Posts

:lol:

but seriously i hope he does comeback he owns

Chicago_Nut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Chicago_Nut
Is that his real picture?? Thats cool
hbk91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hbk91
If he comes back he should go to smackdown.anthonykohart
I am sure he will seeing how most of the releases were of decent SD! talent.
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 raiden300

[QUOTE="anthonykohart"]If he comes back he should go to smackdown.hbk91

yeah that would make sense. i just hope hes back in time for the GAB cos at the moment i cant see many decent matches being made for that PPV as the roster currently stands

keiblerfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 keiblerfan69
Member since 2004 • 15237 Posts

[QUOTE="hbk91"][QUOTE="anthonykohart"]If he comes back he should go to smackdown.raiden300

yeah that would make sense. i just hope hes back in time for the GAB cos at the moment i cant see many decent matches being made for that PPV as the roster currently stands

ya u look at the smackdown roster now and its terrible.

Smackdown has 28 wrestlers and Raw has 27. Maybe they were just trying to even out the shows.

DuckSol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 DuckSol

[QUOTE="DuckSol"]I'm hesitant about supporting Brock Lesnar again. He left once already and I'm assuming he's coming back because he doesn't have money anymore (lawyers are expensive and he hasn't really worked since getting cut by the Vikings). To me, that's not someone I want to support. I'll probably change my tune once he's in the ring F5'ing people again, but for right now I don't like this and I think this is going to cause even more problems in the WWE locker room.wwervin

Austin did walk out, and when he came back I wasn't happy about it also (I never really liked what he did when he came back also, that sheriff of RAW crap was terrible). It took time before I enjoyed seeing him again. I know the same thing will happen with Brock (dislike them now but will eventually like them again) but doesn't change that right now I don't like what Brock did and the domino effect it had (and still has) on Smackdown.

tripleryan2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 tripleryan2004
Member since 2004 • 2431 Posts
If he did come back, he would top Batista & Cena and all of the newbies. He's a WWE Vet from the days of before the WWE went the wrong direction: 2002.
dRehkJY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 dRehkJY
Tripleryan, the WWE site part of your sig is messed. It has forums.gamespot.com/www.wwe.com Take out the gamespot part and it should link to wwe.com
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#50 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
Hope Lesnar goes to SD!. I can't wait for his return