RussellMartin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 0

#1 RussellMartin
Member since 2002 • 225 Posts

So the game is fun, I like blowing stuff up and running from the cops, but the main story line is kinda boring.... I'm not been sure what is going on. Thoughts?

zintarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 zintarr
Member since 2004 • 2212 Posts

I played it for 6 days and I am pretty sure the story does not know what is going on either.

LpcWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By LpcWarrior
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts

The story doesn't pick up until a couple hours in, which isn't ideal for a game that wants you to care about the characters.

LpcWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LpcWarrior
Member since 2005 • 681 Posts

The story doesn't pick up until a couple hours in, which isn't ideal for a game that wants you to care about the characters.

EdiddyXP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 EdiddyXP
Member since 2013 • 38 Posts

I can't comment on the storyline so much, because I can't get past how bad I think this game is. I usually don't buy a game unless it gets a 7 or 8 or up universally by critics and users. Critics can be wrong, but usually when a game is universally spoken well of, its pretty good. To me, this is one of the exceptions. The driving is awful, the hacked conversations and bios popping up all the time is irritating to say the least. The graphics aren't that great to me, either. I just don't get it. It's like their trying to do way too much, and it doesn't work to me. I never sell games, but I can't wait to get rid of this. wow. This brings back memories of Hitman: Absolution... bad memories...

slfite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 slfite
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts

I'm in Chapter three and, so far, I have to agree. I get engrossed in the assignment at hand but I'm not getting that compulsion to go on and see what happens next. I'm not having any trouble putting down the controller and calling it a night. Especially groan inducing are those flicking switch "puzzles". I don't have any criticism for the driving though. It could have a lot more variables but let's face it, this is a shooter.

gamingpppp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 gamingpppp
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I just finished Act 1, so far I think it is still interesting. I guess I am still in the very beginning of the game and I am eager to find out what happened. Also want to see what Aiden would do (revenge or walk away).

I am making some gameplay videos. Not good at it but hope you can give me some comments. Also picking some side missions yesterday. Think I still have a lots of things to explore
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamingpppp