The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#1 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

With the original green ranger? Rated T? ZOMG!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/29/green-power-ranger-movie-chatterĀ 

Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

"I'm talking to Saban about making a PG-13 Green Ranger movie,"

YES YES YES!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 The_Last_Ride
I am so excited about this
evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 evilgamer22
Member since 2009 • 2408 Posts
I loved Power Rangers as a kid and the Green Ranger was my favorite. With that said I don't really have any interest in this since I outgrew that years ago........... but I might still watch it for the hell of it.Ā :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The_Last_Ride

I loved Power Rangers as a kid and the Green Ranger was my favorite. With that said I don't really have any interest in this since I outgrew that years ago........... but I might still watch it for the hell of it.Ā :Pevilgamer22

Everyone i knew loved the Red or the Blue ranger when i was small, i was the only one that like TommyĀ 

evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 evilgamer22

[QUOTE="evilgamer22"]I loved Power Rangers as a kid and the Green Ranger was my favorite. With that said I don't really have any interest in this since I outgrew that years ago........... but I might still watch it for the hell of it.Ā :PThe_Last_Ride

Everyone i knew loved the Red or the Blue ranger when i was small, i was the only one that like TommyĀ 

Really? When I was a kid EVERYONE liked Tommy over the others.Ā 

evilgamer22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 evilgamer22
[QUOTE="evilgamer22"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="evilgamer22"]I loved Power Rangers as a kid and the Green Ranger was my favorite. With that said I don't really have any interest in this since I outgrew that years ago........... but I might still watch it for the hell of it.Ā :PFiccolo

As I got older, I realized how lame the inclusion of the Green Ranger was. When the Red Ranger was the leader, even though it was short lived as far as I remember, the team worked more.....as a team. When the Green Ranger became leader it was always like, Hey, we need the Green Ranger because we all suck, and then the Green Ranger came and saved the day.Ā 

Honestly its been so long I hardly remember. :P I do remember Tommy (both as the green ranger and white) doing alot of solo missions and fights. Almost like he was too good for the others, but I still like him more.Ā 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="evilgamer22"]I loved Power Rangers as a kid and the Green Ranger was my favorite. With that said I don't really have any interest in this since I outgrew that years ago........... but I might still watch it for the hell of it.Ā :Pevilgamer22

Not with my friends. Nobody liked him except for meĀ 

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts
I barely remember the original power rangers, I only watched reruns of it when I was like 4 or 5.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Last_Ride

I barely remember the original power rangers, I only watched reruns of it when I was like 4 or 5.lensflare15

watch it now! :3Ā