Which one do you guys prefer in the Twisted Metal series?

icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

Hi everyone It's obvious that Grasshopper was an replacement for Pit Viper but did you know Cousin Eddy just replaced the famous Minion?

It's up to you to decide if you like Minion who was the devil in the main series and Marcus Kane in Black or do you like an mentally retarded guy with an RV?

icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 icecoldmarty

I don't care much about Cousin Eddy now Minion in mainly Twisted Metal 2 and Black were my favorite appearances of him.

He was so awesome in the second game yet I didn't like his look in Twisted Metal 3 at all.

He drives an tank in most of his appearances while Cousin Eddy could be inspired by the character of the same name from National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

DMethot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 DMethot
Member since 2006 • 408 Posts
I think it was a step backwards and the character felt like it belonged in TM3 or 4. Cheesy character overall. Minion is a legend.
MuddyMaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 MuddyMaestro
Member since 2009 • 10351 Posts
I definitely have to go with Minion, especially as a playable character. Since Cousin Eddy was a multi-stage boss, with a lot of aspects to him that you didn't even get to take advantage of when playing him, it's sorta pointless to have him as a playable character with a special which was the least effective when battling him in the tour. Plus, when upgraded he then steals Minion's special from TM:B! :x Minion is definitely a classic character in the series, and just like characters like trapper in Small Brawl, I see no need to continue using him throughout the series.
icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 icecoldmarty

I thought he was one of the worst replacements of the series.

I think the worst one in my opion would be Captain Grimm.