Evillordexdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Evillordexdeath
Member since 2010 • 4793 Posts

With Mario, Metroid, and Pokemon having just released their own games, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is Nintendo's biggest title for the remainder of the year. What do you think about what you've seen? What would you like from the game? Feel free to discuss all of that here!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts
I can't wait!
nin3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 nin3DS
Member since 2010 • 846 Posts
I like the half cell shade half hard look,but I worry about the precise controls it looks like the puzzles are heavily based on this and I just hope its not realliying too heavely on it
Avatar image for Evillordexdeath
Evillordexdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Evillordexdeath

I like the half cell shade half hard look,but I worry about the precise controls it looks like the puzzles are heavily based on this and I just hope its not realliying too heavely on itnin3DS

I have a similar concern, myself. I'm not too worried, though, given Nintendo's track record.

Avatar image for Evillordexdeath
Evillordexdeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Evillordexdeath

So, we've learned a bit more about this game as of E3, any thoughts?

I personally think that Link and Zelda both look a bit odd in this game, but that should be no real concern. The use of motion plus certianly seems well-implemented, I'm feeling optimistic about it, though it's still a bit early to make a call on that.

I also wonder about how large the impact of the birds Link and co. are seen riding in the E3 trailer for this game on the gameplay will be, if there is one at all.

I'm excited to play this game and will likely make a purchase soon after its release.