Draggunof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Draggunof
Member since 2003 • 109 Posts
Hello. What your opinion on infiltration missions? I have played tons of WWII titles and the most interesting thing I have found has been Commandos series, where your ass was in serius trouble if you got discovered (but is far away from being shooter), games like MoH or CoD have some infiltration missions too, but they just long the time you need for upgrade your weapon and start killing like in the rest of missions. Then we have some arcades like Castle Wolfenstein or Mortyr series where this is a cursed theme. The best title I have played with infiltration desings has been Hidden & Dangerous 2 (So i guess first). Pretty nice maps and different locations made the game interesting. A game you rediscover what "silence" means in a FPS. So what's your opinion? Someone knows a game I should play if I like infiltration? Farewell.
Avatar image for Gizmo_kicks_ass
Gizmo_kicks_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Gizmo_kicks_ass
Member since 2003 • 2656 Posts
you gotta try all the commados series except for the recent one, i hear it's crappy
leelee_rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 leelee_rocks
Member since 2005 • 257 Posts
i dont want to seem lame but aren't many of the missions on medal of honor infiltration missions?
Sgt5thboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#4 Sgt5thboard
Member since 2005 • 282 Posts
Yeah,that for me was why I prefer Call of Duty than Medal of honor because I'm a team-person. :D

Sgt5thboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5 Sgt5thboard
Member since 2005 • 282 Posts
Yeah,that's the reason I prefer Call of Duty that Medal of Honor because well,I'm a team person?? :D

lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 lewuz
Member since 2004 • 1237 Posts
Gizmo_kicks_ass, if u r only heard that commandos strike force is crappy then how can u recomend not to try it? i believe such suggestions are dangerous to make if u don't have credible background. commandos strike force is pretty solid game, ESPECIALY if u like sneaking around. also there are coming sabotage. Sniper Elite is also sneaking but it's not exactly infiltration.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lewuz
and how was it, icarus?
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewuz
and i finished "Bad Day LA" (bad game) today and started "Dark Messiah of Might and Magic". so far this year i've finished only 54 games :( And Half-Life 2 Lost Coast is still not played yet by me :( but if u like WWII i reccomend Commandos SF too.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lewuz
"Dark Messiah of Might and Magic" was too quite challengeing. and buggy!! i have so long list what to do now. but i guess that double agent or fear expansion.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 lewuz
it's good, definately worth checking. imho not superb though. i liked monolith's nolf series more.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lewuz
by the way, demos level is not in real game! all those rooms and places whats is in demo is in real game, but in different levels. i think that this is pretty cool idea to do a demo level with different parts on game.
lewuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lewuz
yeah.... money ;)
fazio93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 160

#21 fazio93
Member since 2005 • 2940 Posts
i hate when u have to go into factories and infiltrate them or go into building---i like when u are on the battle field in the forest ot stuff ----cemeterys are also very annoying