kingkilla3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kingkilla3
Member since 2006 • 17196 Posts
Here are some more of my lyrics (or is it a poem?). Let's pretend that they make perfect sense... ach, I haven't written something that abstract in a while.
honkyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#2 honkyjoe
Member since 2005 • 5907 Posts
Very nice rhyme scheme but I have re-read it and can't conjure any meaning from it:P
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I say the same as honkyjoe. Words woven together in a wonderful way, but I don't have a clue what they mean.
mprezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#4 mprezzy
Member since 2005 • 179 Posts
Kinda sloppy and confusing. You've had much better. Don't try to make the lyrics/poetry. Let the poetry/lyrics come to you. Then you truly have something.
Avatar image for helios_rietberg
helios_rietberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 helios_rietberg
Member since 2005 • 424 Posts
I agree with mprezzy. Sorry, but it seems like you were trying too hard.
Foolz3h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 Foolz3h
Member since 2006 • 23739 Posts
I think this is one of my favourites, actually. I really enjoy it except for the final paragraph, but it feels much less like it needs music compared to some of the other ones. It would go great with a passionate speaker and some backing music, though! :P
kingkilla3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingkilla3
Member since 2006 • 17196 Posts

Kinda sloppy and confusing. You've had much better. Don't try to make the lyrics/poetry. Let the poetry/lyrics come to you. Then you truly have something.mprezzy

I think that that's how I wrote it. Every time I write I try to imagine a scene and some words and phrases just come to me from that.

I think this is one of my favourites, actually. I really enjoy it except for the final paragraph, but it feels much less like it needs music compared to some of the other ones. It would go great with a passionate speaker and some backing music, though! :PFoolz3h

One thing that I did with this one was take any typical lines and re-interpret them as something else. It's also one of my favourites and it would be very fitting if placed amongst the right company (of songs).

iloveflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 iloveflash
Member since 2005 • 4760 Posts

Definitely not one of your better poems, kingkilla! I thought it was, overall, quite bland, and to quote another member on a similar piece: "It didn't do anything for me." The rhyme scheme doesn't go anywhere, and the message of the piece is quite obscure, and not in a good way. Abstract? Yeah. Airborne? Notsomuch.

You and I need to go to a bar and get wasted sometime--we've really hit the can.