dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts
So i pick up my copy of God Of War 2 Yesterday I get home and i'm so excited that i'm finally gonna play it,I put the disc in and nothing happens! it says could not read this disc. so i go back to game stop and thay check it on one of their Ps2, and it works! but it still dosent work on mine i check all of my other games and they work just fine so this has me confused! if it works on theirs why not on mine? sorry for ranting just wanted to let out some steam and hopefully someone has some advice on my stuation thanks.:(
curlfro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 curlfro
Member since 2006 • 3579 Posts
Well, I don't know what the problem could be. :confused: I would clean the disk, and then try it. If it doesn't work after that, just tell them and hope for the best.
Gara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Gara14
Member since 2007 • 292 Posts
            Have you had it refurbised at all because my dose the same but its really old:?
               ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                        I kill to feel alive:twisted::twisted::twisted:
dark_knight72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 dark_knight72
Member since 2003 • 390 Posts
            Have you had it refurbised at all because my dose the same but its really old:?
               ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                        I kill to feel alive:twisted::twisted::twisted:
Gara14
No i bought it new around May of 2006.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

HAHAHAHA ( dude the same thing has happened to me b4 ) but still, ur ps2 probably just cant play the newest games due to a defect.

coolgamer6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#6 coolgamer6
Member since 2006 • 5335 Posts
that happened to me with god of war 1, I had to open up my ps2 and cleaned it
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts
maybe u should take it to them and see what they can do cuz it would be a real shame if didn't get to experiance the beauty that is gow2!
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
OMG how can you live with yourself?!?!  (jk)  You should get it exchanged- they can't complain, it still works and they could sell it to someone else.  Just a thought...

~ Your PS2 is not "too old", I got mine January 2006 and GOW 2 works.  It may be a PS2 defect, but don't go thinking that it's too old to play newer games.
Qwark678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Qwark678
Member since 2006 • 997 Posts
yeah i agree they make the consoles to last and if it can't play the newer games then whats the point?
Gara14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gara14
Member since 2007 • 292 Posts
            That's why I'm boringing my friends my was like from 2004
InfernoPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#11 InfernoPirate
Member since 2005 • 1022 Posts
I just smack mine when it doesn't work... generally from the side, not on the top.
reviewriter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 reviewriter
Member since 2007 • 78 Posts
my brother smacks mine just for fun and then i have to smack it again to make t work..
Steingrimur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 Steingrimur
Member since 2005 • 3561 Posts
Oh noes... My ps2 isn't exactly the newest model (2002) I wonder whether I will be able to play it... It has also had some problems playing games like GTA: SA lately (but not GoW... But the problems in San Andreas aren't serious... ) I wonder whether I will be able to play this game... I'll be quite pissed if it can't... Maybe I should try to clean it if it dosn't work... It's really dusty on the inside, but I don't dare opening it, since I might screw up and break it...

Oh, well... I'll just hope for the best...
trophylocoste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 trophylocoste
Member since 2006 • 8454 Posts
Its just your ps2 trust me.