Tell Us A Little About Yourself (Gamewise.)

chaos123hades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 chaos123hades
Member since 2009 • 35 Posts

Welcome to the union! If you're new here, this is where you can tell us what games you like and what games you like to play.

cheers.

Crunk_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Crunk_Dog
Member since 2009 • 227 Posts

Well, racing games are alright (The offroad games like Motorstorm are fantastic.), but sandbox games are good as well (Like GTA San Andreas.). RPG's are alright like Oblivion although they usually take a tremendous amount of time to finish, and that's ignoring all the side quests.

FPS games are great fun (There's this game called ARMA 2 that I want to get, it looks really realistic and challenging but I think that's good in an FPS. Also Left 4 Dead looks great, I haven't had the chance to play it yet but fighting horde of zombies for no apparent reason just sound fun:P!) but I don't really like Halo, it gets boring real quick.

Strategy games are good like Dawn Of War, and there's usually tonnes of play time in them since you can make your own battles (Skirmish mode.) and you don't just have to do the campaign.

Whatever Assassins Creed would be classed as (Historical 3rd Person perhaps?) are probably good games, because Assassins Creed was easily one of the best games I've ever played and the style of the game was really enjoyable too.

Sackboy_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#3 Sackboy_man
Member since 2009 • 207 Posts
I have to agree with Crunk_dog. I like those kinda games too :D
Crunk_Dog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Crunk_Dog
Member since 2009 • 227 Posts
What do you guys think of Dawn Of War (The original.)?
chaos123hades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 chaos123hades
Member since 2009 • 35 Posts
yello for new members only lol lol lol i don't count lol
mirriorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 mirriorman
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
dawn of war2 and demigods gor the pc and mw2 for xbox
khornedeadra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 khornedeadra
Member since 2009 • 738 Posts
i mostly like to play rpgs and such and im playing dragon age origins right now(and its pretty awesome). i also like games like dawn of war which i am playing right now and its been pretty fun. i play fps games also(i have call of duty modern warfare 2 on the play station 3).
khornedeadra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 khornedeadra
Member since 2009 • 738 Posts
oh yeah i just got chaos rising that game is epic
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts

I used to have a ps2 for single player games like rpgs and stuff like Devil May Cry and an xbox for multiplayer like halo and other games. so i like playing a game in my lonesome as much as i like competing against others.

i will play anything but racing games or sports games. lots of racing games are bad(except mariokart), and if i want to play sports i believe in going outside to do it.

nowadays i dont seem to have the time or patience to sit down an journey, level up, and explore so i play FPS games mostly. i just want to play a quick "pick up" that gets into the action right away. right now i am playing Battlefield Bad Company 2...and i love it.

*careful with MW2, its glitchy bud