Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 Kurushio
Member since 2004 • 10485 Posts
I just hope people understand that if they read this before watching the episode that there will more than likely be *SPOILERS* in here. If they dont want any info at all then they should not even be in this thread. Last chance to turn back :)
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 shockwave04
Member since 2002 • 19257 Posts
I can't watch atlantis untill midnight. So I'll say it now. What did everyone think???
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kurushio
Well i just watched the first 15min and it was pretty good but i was hoping for a more drawn out battle. The Deadeuls came in and with the help of an Asgard onboard beamed a nuke into the last one and destroyed it. After that the darts went on a suicide run into the city but McKay managed to get it to work just in time with TV magic. Its not that it was bad but i was hoping it would be a longer fight like it was in Siege Part 2. Guess ill see what the next 40min entail.
Guster900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Guster900
Member since 2005 • 613 Posts
I thought that at first, but this is part 3.... when you look at all of it in its entire context the battle would be long if viewed in one episode. So far I think it's looking great and meeting most of my expectations :-)
Guster900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Guster900
Member since 2005 • 613 Posts
HA! That was an awsome episode! I loved it, and I hafta admit I never thought they'd make Ford do that.... Sweet season comin up I think :-)
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kurushio
Yeah that was wierd lol. I also liked the fact that the space battle wasnt completely ended but most of all im glad that Earth has another ship at its disposal and that it has an Asgard onboard to boot. The design is pretty different and im not sure if i like it more than Promethues or not. I also was thinking there at the end "not another to be continued" lol but that didnt happen to my relief. Im also pleased that they didnt seem to have commecials every 10min like they did in SG1. Hopefully SG1 will not be continuing like that again cause i think they could have made it possible to end the episode instead of making a part 2.
ThePunisher09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ThePunisher09
Member since 2005 • 190 Posts
It was pretty good overall, I do think the Siege pt. 2 was better but it still wasn't bad. I do like how they've changed directions with Ford, he looked pretty cool and it will be interesting to see where the storyline with him goes. Was it just me or did the Asgard on board the ship seem a little weird? He kind of talked wierd and if I recall there was a time when he seemed to mumbling...
agent401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#10 agent401
Member since 2004 • 2222 Posts
Wow, awesome episode. The space battles were fantastic and they ended the 3 part episode plot more smoothly than I thought. I like the thing they have going on with Ford, it'll add a little suspense and mystery to the season.
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kurushio
To be honest i never really cared for Ford in the earlier episodes. In fact the new one is the most i liked since now hes become a half wraith. I think i will like Ronin alot more but he reminds alot of Tier from Andromeda which is funny since now Lexa Doig(Rommey and Andromeda) is now going to be on SG1 replacing Dr. Fraiser. Also Lexa is married to Daniel (Micheal Shanks) lol.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 shockwave04
It was a good episode, I thought it would be better. It was a good way to start the season. I like ford, so don't bash on him to much. And I want to see what he does next. The Asgard Hermina (sp?) was mumbling in asgard, that was cool. The deadilus (sp?) looked great too
Shintosuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Shintosuru
Member since 2005 • 52 Posts

great episode, worth the wait. it was a little odd with ford, but i think i just got freaked by the eye.

Note: if you can, update the union banner with the "wacky ford eye."

Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kurushio
Im not sure if that would be considered a spoiler or not with eye. People might ask whats up with Fords eye and then we have to tell them and they could get angry that it was something of a spoiler. Its a very small one but still. Most people though already know of the new characters so they are not spoilers.
NeoSaiyanZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NeoSaiyanZero
Member since 2003 • 119 Posts
It was a good episode, I thought it would be better. It was a good way to start the season. I like ford, so don't bash on him to much. And I want to see what he does next. The Asgard Hermina (sp?) was mumbling in asgard, that was cool. The deadilus (sp?) looked great tooshockwave04

Yeah, I loved the episode. I also thought that was so cool how Hermi was mumbling. So funny!!!
lhcjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lhcjr
Member since 2005 • 128 Posts
Of the two Stargate premieres, I definitely liked this one better. Great battle sequences involving the Daedalus, reminiscent of galactic adventures in the "Federation" universe. I like the inclusion of these sequences, if they're not overused. The subplot with Ford adds a little spice to his character and provides some grit to the Atlantis storyline. Looking forward to the rest of Season 2.
Calebman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 Calebman
Member since 2003 • 518 Posts
I liked it and what happened to Ford was cool. I hope all the episodes are that good.
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 shockwave04
Bump!!! so the UK guys find it easier :wink:
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 shockwave04
So what did you guys think???
Kurushio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kurushio
Greatest episode yet lmao.  Although i didnt see it tonight it was still a great episode and now everyone finally knows what the Dedealus looks like and how powerful it is too.
jameso123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 jameso123
Member since 2005 • 722 Posts

Yeah great episode the deadalus was cool but i wish there was a bit more of the X-302's versus the darts

I liked ford and this new storyline makes me like him even more

afoligno72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 afoligno72
Member since 2004 • 1114 Posts
I thought it was a great start to a new series and liked the bit where they ambush the wraith fleet and destroy few hiveships in a matter of seconds. Do you think they will be able to get the deadalus to cloak seeing as they managed to get the entire city to cloak?? (dont tell me if they actually do later in the series)
Narfinriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Narfinriel
Member since 2005 • 2529 Posts
it was a great episode, i forgot about hermi mumbling. that was so funny. ford freaks me out though i did not like him to begin with now i kind of like him but he is not my favorite at all.
mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts
good story to do with ford and they should be able to cloak the daedalus
shockwave04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 shockwave04
You never know, they might be able to cloak the Daedalus.  All they did was take the device that cloaks the PJ's and plug it into the the city.  I don't see why they could not figure out how to do it to the daedalus.
mjk1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mjk1
Member since 2003 • 10309 Posts
i yea but u probably need a zpm to power it, i think a naquadah generator or 2 would do the job for a ship of daedalus's  (sp?) size
markrada26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 markrada26
Member since 2004 • 793 Posts

Of course a couple of naqudah(sp) generators would've done, but, they needed a ZPM in Atlantis :P

Generally, the episode was good, though having it in three parts dragged it out a bit too much.