Which Resident Evil game do you think was the scariest?

1r3ap3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 1r3ap3r
Member since 2009 • 341 Posts
i think it was the first one they made........
ganon21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ganon21
Member since 2009 • 78 Posts
re4 or re5
Sword-bearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 Sword-bearer
Member since 2009 • 2208 Posts

I don't think RE5 is scary. Re4 is scary only in some places. The first Resident Evils were scary.

Sezzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sezzilla
Member since 2009 • 774 Posts
Well the old school RE was scary.
You will never expect to see a zombie munching on Kenneth, and the dog's jumping through the windows.
After that you'll know they come at that exact part of the game.

Unfortately RE is now an action game not survival horror.
Avatar image for LithuanianGamer
LithuanianGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LithuanianGamer
Member since 2009 • 2997 Posts

You will never expect to see a zombie munching on Kenneth, and the dog's jumping through the windows.

Sezzilla

When those dogs in RE1 jumped through the window they scared me 

Sword-bearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sword-bearer

Sezzilla

You're right, RE is no more horror game. And the zombies are not zombies anymore... these are just mutants and monsters.

1r3ap3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 1r3ap3r
Member since 2009 • 341 Posts
i agree with u,Resident Evil 4 and 5 were the scariest
gamer_girl15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 gamer_girl15
Member since 2004 • 2534 Posts
Definitely the first one. Nothing scarier than being trapped in the middle of the woods, in a creepy mansion, with zombies :P
joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 joynul
Member since 2009 • 2286 Posts

resident evil 2 was the scariest for me. it was the first one i played and the first survivul horror that i played and the zombies on the floor grabbing me scared the s**t out of me. bearing in mind i was a lot younger then aswell about 12 or 11 or less i cant remember when i first played it.

i think when re4 came out i wanted to be scared of it and tried to be scared of every little thing but there are only certain parts wer i get scared like wen the ganados jump out of huts thats it. the daylight thing just ruibed it i think. the bosses r scary aswell especially the little mans bodyguard wen u fight him in that tunnel place.

re5 was not scary at all because sheva was always ther and the once you got separated i was like oh s**t u know whats comming.

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts

You got my vote on RE2 being the scariest game and RE4 was a bit scary at some parts like you said but it wasn't enough.

Sword-bearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sword-bearer

You got my vote on RE2 being the scariest game and RE4 was a bit scary at some parts like you said but it wasn't enough.

TriniPlayer

In RE4 the scariest place was the hospital... (escpesiallly those jelly-like zombies..), and the place where you play as Arshey (and where a Knight runs after you), but I made him a funny trap once... in a cage.. he didn't get away:lol:

RE4 was scary, because you're playing Leon alone

TriniPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 TriniPlayer
Member since 2009 • 7722 Posts
[QUOTE="TriniPlayer"]

Sword-bearer

In RE4 the scariest place was the hospital... (escpesiallly those jelly-like zombies..), and the place where you play as Arshey (and where a Knight runs after you), but I made him a funny trap once... in a cage.. he didn't get away:lol:

RE4 was scary, because you're playing Leon alone

Hospital in RE4?I think you mean those regenerators that is in the experimental room but i agree with you,i did got scared when i first encountered them.

Sword-bearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Sword-bearer

5th part... you remember when you get to a place on the boat with Ada? Where you have to rescue Arshey from prison? The scary place is right after you climb A rock and get into a building (and where a guy on fire runs on you from refridgerator... After that you pass the salesman (and there a shootroom too) you encounter some guys with elevative door. After that you get into a two-floor room, and there a typewriter on the first floor (there's a scary music playing!!)on the second floor you go to room, that contains a key and a dark-color zombie lying (that's the scary thing!) and when you try to leave he gots up, breaks his door , comes to your room. On the first playthough it hard to kill him, but when you get a special sniperscope, they're much easier.

joynul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 joynul
Member since 2009 • 2286 Posts
actually cant remember those parts from resi 4 i will have to play it agen. i remember the scary part was dr salvador (chainsaw man) running at you and the two chainsaw sisters.