CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

[QUOTE="CJL13"]Boise State should be moved to the Pac-10 to prove themselves, who cares if they're not on the Pacific Coast?! Marquette is in the Midwest!bgres077
What are you talking about when you say Marquette is in the Midwest? Are you saying it's in the boonies... FYI it's in the middle of Milwaukee, WIS.

And what region is Wisconsin in?

bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#52 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts

[QUOTE="bgres077"][QUOTE="CJL13"]Boise State should be moved to the Pac-10 to prove themselves, who cares if they're not on the Pacific Coast?! Marquette is in the Midwest!CJL13

What are you talking about when you say Marquette is in the Midwest? Are you saying it's in the boonies... FYI it's in the middle of Milwaukee, WIS.

And what region is Wisconsin in?

I now see. I thought you meant Marquette was in the middle of nowhere.
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#53 Mr_Zanaforia
Member since 2006 • 282 Posts

[QUOTE="LEGOslayer"]Im watching the game with my fam(OU alma mater) and they are all just near heart attack after the last 2 minutesEspurs117

Ill be honest with you....if I had OU family....they would be watching it from outside.

If i had a Texas family i would put Hook'em in a schooner, upside down, with a long horn stuffed and mounted with a Sooner's jersey on :lol:
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Mr_Zanaforia
MAD PROPS TO BSU FOR MAKING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY PLAY WORK!
bgres077

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#55 bgres077
Member since 2005 • 12694 Posts
Highlights courtesy of YouTube.

http://www.withleather.com/post.phtml?pk=1840
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Mr_Zanaforia
Am i the only Sooner fan on this board who actively posts? Just wondering, i dont see.....any. :lol: i guess they either went into a catatonic shock or jumped off the bandwagon
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#57 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

Am i the only Sooner fan on this board who actively posts? Just wondering, i dont see.....any. :lol: i guess they either went into a catatonic shock or jumped off the bandwagonMr_Zanaforia

Yeah your the only one.

Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#58 Rvdecwthug1976
Member since 2005 • 4593 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Zanaforia"]Am i the only Sooner fan on this board who actively posts? Just wondering, i dont see.....any. :lol: i guess they either went into a catatonic shock or jumped off the bandwagonEspurs117

Yeah your the only one.

Espurs you said if you had OU family, that they would have been watching the game from the outside

If you had to choose between these 2 things, if you met the love of your life and she was from OU or Philadelphia and she was an Eagles fan, which would you rather have to choose between, if you had to make a choice?

I think you would say the Philly girl, because even though you do not like the Eagles, but I think a girl from OU would be much more evil to you and would be harder to go out with. :P

But if you had a choice with a few of the Philly girls, that I have talked to online, like that one that I showed you the picture of yesterday, because even though she is from Philly she is attractive and does have a good personality and some class I am sure you would pick that and I ask myself, why can't Philly Sports fans show some class. :roll:

It would be hilarious to bring a girl like her back from Philly and get her to move to Texas and then get her to admit, Philly sports teams, really do suck and then she put on a Cowboys Jersey. Then you send Bulett6990 a PM with a picture of that and really rub it in his face. :P

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Espurs117
I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.
jeebuscrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 jeebuscrust
Member since 2004 • 5571 Posts
I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.Espurs117
Even if she was asian?
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Espurs117

[QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.jeebuscrust
Even if she was asian?

How many asian girls are in OU? lol

rrric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 rrric
Member since 2003 • 2408 Posts
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.jeebuscrust
Even if she was asian?

lol btw zanaforia your a good loser (opposite of sore loser)
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Rvdecwthug1976

[QUOTE="jeebuscrust"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.Espurs117

Even if she was asian?

Then again, can anybody on here name a single tourist attraction, that the state of Oklahoma would even have? I mean Oklahoma would have to be one of the last states that any American would pick to go on Vacation, I cannot think of anything in that state, that I would want to see

Hook_Em

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Hook_Em
Member since 2007 • 230 Posts
Coach has guts.
Mr_Zanaforia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mr_Zanaforia

lol btw zanaforia your a good loser (opposite of sore loser)

Thanks rrric. I am the 1 of 319 NCAA Football Union who actively posts as a Sooner. I am touched. I would say Maryland fan as well, but Terps kicks my ass in that category. I am the only sooners fan i know that gives kudos to Boise State :lol: My jaw dropped at the statue of Liberty play. I stood and applauded it being the single best game of football ive ever seen since Patriots dynasty superbowl wins
Avatar image for dallas_cowboys3
dallas_cowboys3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#66 dallas_cowboys3
Member since 2006 • 5549 Posts
OMFG! YES! YES! YES!....orgy.Espurs117
Haha from reading some of your first posts you sound like a fat kid that just found a pool of chocolate. Nothing against you though. Anyway, greatest game ever and congratulations to Ian Johnson.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
[QUOTE="Espurs117"]

[QUOTE="jeebuscrust"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.Rvdecwthug1976

Even if she was asian?

Then again, can anybody on here name a single tourist attraction, that the state of Oklahoma would even have? I mean Oklahoma would have to be one of the last states that any American would pick to go on Vacation, I cannot think of anything in that state, that I would want to see

Alabama has to be down there on that list as well.
Rvdecwthug1976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Rvdecwthug1976
[QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]

[QUOTE="jeebuscrust"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.geaux321

Even if she was asian?

Well for Catholics, there is one tourist attraction if you are Catholic like me, that is the EWTN Studios and the church that the founder of the Network, Mother Angelica had built north of Birmingham

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
[QUOTE="geaux321"][QUOTE="Rvdecwthug1976"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]

[QUOTE="jeebuscrust"][QUOTE="Espurs117"]I wouldnt date an OU girl...simple as that.Rvdecwthug1976

Even if she was asian?

Well for Catholics, there is one tourist attraction if you are Catholic like me, that is the EWTN Studios and the church that the founder of the Network, Mother Angelica had built north of Birmingham

I did not know that, and I'm Catholic as well. Anyways, this is getting off-topic.
Fadedinline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Fadedinline
Member since 2005 • 237 Posts
I agree with rrric about the best games, it was the 4th & 9 that basically made the game for me.