ryan12_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 ryan12_2004
Member since 2005 • 3398 Posts
This one was awsome!!!! want to talk about it?
rocknroll627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 rocknroll627
Member since 2005 • 1350 Posts
Ya, it was awesome. I gave it a 9.8.
ryan12_2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 ryan12_2004
Member since 2005 • 3398 Posts
hi heath
rocknroll627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 rocknroll627
Member since 2005 • 1350 Posts
Who??? This isnt a "heath" board, it is a Zelda board.
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
I can't really decide which I like better OoT, or WW (yes I liked WW that much).
Shacrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Shacrob
Member since 2004 • 3208 Posts

I can't really decide which I like better OoT, or WW (yes I liked WW that much).talon4001

My Top 4

1. MM
  2. WW
  3. OOT
  4. AlltP
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts

[QUOTE="talon4001"]I can't really decide which I like better OoT, or WW (yes I liked WW that much).Shacrob

My Top 4

1. MM
  2. WW
  3. OOT
  4. AlltP

:shock: OoT is your third favorite!?!?!?!!?!?
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
I really enjoyed this Zelda. My second favorite right behind OoT
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

1-MM

2-OoT

3-WW

4-AlttP

I really enjoyed WW, its just that it is hard to select between them.

talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 talon4001
I figured that I should maybe put some more here. My favorite thing to do in WW, is to stick darknuts to the wall by the head with an arrow.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BurningDragoon
my fav thing to do in any zelda game, is fight, fight and fight. i like fighting Orca (is that his name) but it gets very repetitive and i dont like that.
Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts
Great game...the first time through. However, I find it nearly impossible to play through it again.....something I've always done with all Zeldas.
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RandomHero1337
Member since 2004 • 3918 Posts

Well, I think it's definitely an awesome game and deserved more recognition than it got just because of the graphic style (which I, for one, had no problem with whatsoever... but sadly some people tend to shun it just due to that fact) I've played through it a few times over and had fun each time... so of course it's one of my favorite Zelda games.

lordrocky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 lordrocky
Member since 2003 • 622 Posts
I liked the whole cartoon aspect of gaming, but WW was WAY too easy.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BurningDragoon

I liked the whole cartoon aspect of gaming, but WW was WAY too easy.lordrocky

Agreed

Welcome!!!!! :)

Saruman1719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 Saruman1719
Member since 2003 • 12466 Posts
Great game...the first time through. However, I find it nearly impossible to play through it again.....something I've always done with all Zeldas.Saruman1719

Well, I'm going to eat my words now. Reading comments about WW made me want to play it again and I started last night. I came home from work today and played for 4 hours straight. I'm taking my time with the game and just simply enjoying it. I don't know what the hell it is but this time around, I'm finding it entertaining.
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#17 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
I figured that I should maybe put some more here. My favorite thing to do in WW, is to stick darknuts to the wall by the head with an arrow.talon4001

I feel a bit sheepish to admit this, having played all the way through the game, but..I didn't know you could do that... That's pretty sweet though...
rbarahona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 rbarahona
Member since 2004 • 1369 Posts
I liked the whole cartoon aspect of gaming, but WW was WAY too easy.lordrocky

Yeah. As far as the graphics, they are simply awesome, and most important of all, they don't hinder gameplay. I simply loved them, but two more dungeons would have been great. And the last fight against Ganon is one of my favorites.
alpha99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 alpha99
Member since 2003 • 380 Posts
I really enjoyed WW, I've only played through the game once and that was with in the week that it came out. Unfortunately I was also sick during that week, so I didn't really get to sit back and obsorb the game. The graphics where a surprised for me, I wasn't sure that I liked the cartoony look when I first saw it, but within the game and it's adventure they are perfect. As for other aspects I'm one of the few that actually enjoyed the sailing in the game, now while I wished the game took place on land, I liked sailing to each new island and seeing what was there. I agree that the game was pretty easy, I can't remember if or how many times I died, but it wasn't many. I also agree that if there where two more dugeons (or so) it would of been perfect, but as it is now it kinda feels like something is missing. After hanging out here and talking about the game I really want to playthrough a second time and take it nice and easy.
Auroni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#20 Auroni
Member since 2004 • 1284 Posts
Wind Waker was missing fun sidequests.
Sure there was alot of islands and stuff to do on them...but that was SO boring. You had to travel to them all and blah blah..
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 talon4001

[QUOTE="talon4001"]I figured that I should maybe put some more here. My favorite thing to do in WW, is to stick darknuts to the wall by the head with an arrow.ocarina_jedi

I feel a bit sheepish to admit this, having played all the way through the game, but..I didn't know you could do that... That's pretty sweet though...

well you can't leave them there, but if you shoot their exposed head with an arrow, they go flying back, and if they hit a wall, they stay on the wall for almost a second.

AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 AJ_THE_GREAT
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts
TWW was great. I loved the graphics, but it was too easy and not enough side missions.
Avatar image for Legend_O_Dragon
Legend_O_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Legend_O_Dragon
Member since 2004 • 7029 Posts
yeah WW does make my top 5 zelda but not my top 5 greatest games :P
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="Saruman1719"]Great game...the first time through. However, I find it nearly impossible to play through it again.....something I've always done with all Zeldas.Saruman1719

Well, I'm going to eat my words now. Reading comments about WW made me want to play it again and I started last night. I came home from work today and played for 4 hours straight. I'm taking my time with the game and just simply enjoying it. I don't know what the hell it is but this time around, I'm finding it entertaining.

Ahahhaa That's awesome. I have to replay this game after finals, and finishing MC :P
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34615 Posts

I gave it a 9.6. It REALLY deserved it.

mantidor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 mantidor
Member since 2004 • 1688 Posts
[QUOTE="talon4001"]I figured that I should maybe put some more here. My favorite thing to do in WW, is to stick darknuts to the wall by the head with an arrow.ocarina_jedi

Thats one of the great things about Zelda, you always discover new things, for example I didnt know that, I also didnt know you cant take the necklace off mokoblins with the grappling hook without having to kill them until I read it in another forum, Zelda games are full of things like that.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BurningDragoon

[QUOTE="ocarina_jedi"][QUOTE="talon4001"]I figured that I should maybe put some more here. My favorite thing to do in WW, is to stick darknuts to the wall by the head with an arrow.mantidor

Thats one of the great things about Zelda, you always discover new things, for example I didnt know that, I also didnt know you cant take the necklace off mokoblins with the grappling hook without having to kill them until I read it in another forum, Zelda games are full of things like that.

Extremely true.

N-Revolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 N-Revolution
Member since 2004 • 2682 Posts
Great game...the first time through. However, I find it nearly impossible to play through it again.....something I've always done with all Zeldas.Saruman1719

Some day you will, I guarantee it. It's a lot more fun on the next play through, because you've already done all the item hunting before and it goes a lot faster and smoother than before. Plus there isn't that need to get every single heart piece or pictograph because you've done it before.
alpha99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 alpha99
Member since 2003 • 380 Posts
I find the that what makes getting into second playthroughs of WW is how much tutorial/how to play stuff that's in the first hour or so of the game, which makes it tough for people who have already played it and know how to play to get to the better parts of the game quickly. However, once you get passed the initial slowness, it's actually a really fun game to replay, in fact I'm in the middle of replay right now, I'm just about to get the bombs and the blue pearl. Just give it about an hour to get passed the first little slow part of the game and getting into it shouldn't be much trouble.