radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
I told u guys this months ago but u mite of forgotten exspiecally since the thread a few months ago asking will there b 1. I answered yes but people igored me. This movie is not an Anime. Knock yourselves out!

The Movie is titled: The Legend of Zelda: The Hero of Time.

The Hero of Time (The Legend of Zelda) is an full-length, independent Zelda movie being made by a small group of producers and film buffs called "BMB Finishes". They have been working on this movie for nearly three years, and it is now nearing completion. It is a fully independent production. All of the people making the movie are big fans of the Zelda series, and they have put a ton of creativity and effort into this film.

The movie is being directed and produced by Joel Musch. David Blane is also producing the film on top of starring as Link.

The movie's story is roughly based off that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Link, who has been raised by the Kokiri, is sent to Hyrule City by the Great Deku Tree. Once there, he meets Princess Zelda who tells him what the Triforce symbol on his hand means and exactly who he is,

Meanwhile, Ganon has arranged a banquet for the king, but this gesture, seemingly in good faith, is just a part of his evil scheme. At the banquet, the king is poisoned, and Ganon overthrows the kingdom. Link flees to the Temple of Time and takes the Master Sword, but is shocked when he finds he has suddenly traveled into the future. Link discovers that it is a bleak future, for Ganon has destroyed the land, and so he sets out to find Zelda. Along the way he meets Sheik, and learns that he will need the help of the sages to defeat Ganon. After he defeats demons that are guarding the sages, Link returns to Hyrule where he confronts donzens of Gerudo warriors and ultimately fights Ganon. Along the way, other characters from the game make appearances, including Saria, Impa, Malon and Talon. The movie has already been filmed and is nearing the final stages of production, with just animation and CGI left to complete.

The trailor can be found at: http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=fanmovietrailer.html

and here is an FAQ for you all:

When will the movie be released?

A release date is still to be advised.

How will the film be distributed?

This is to be advised.

Will the film be available outside of the United States?

Yes.

How long is the movie?

An estimate of 2 hours has been given, however this may change.

Will Link speak in the movie?

Yes.

Will there be monsters in the film?

Yes.

Will there be a sequel?

This is highly unlikely.

How close to the Ocarina of Time game is the movie?

The movie has not been named after the game, because it is only inspired by the Ocarina story. It is not a direct conversion of the game onto the big screen, and therefore there will be differences.

Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#2 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
I've seen this project before. Hopefully they finish it sometime... It's going to be pretty interesting to see how they put this together.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts
Interresting.
Hope they finish it soon
Tak963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 Tak963
Member since 2004 • 2063 Posts
Hmm....we all know how the Super Mario Bros. movie turned out. Hmm......
harleyrulesall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 harleyrulesall
Member since 2005 • 1617 Posts
It looks like the movie only took $100 to make...

NS_Sonic204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 NS_Sonic204
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts
You people aren't even smart enough to realize its just a freaking fan movie? Try gannon-banned.com. You people call yourselves Zelda Fans? Pssh...
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Aravix
You people aren't even smart enough to realize its just a freaking fan movie?NS_Sonic204

I've known that it's going to be a fan-made movie....

Lol, anyway, like I said, it's going to be interesting to see how it turns out.
Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Shinobuno_da
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
Well yeah. Because of that is fan-movie, and if it will total failure, we can say that it only fan-movie. But.. well, we'll see ^)
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Hmmm.... So Link's going to speak? Well, it'd only be awkward if David Blane never spoke for two hours :lol: But what I'm thinking is, you know how in Twilight Princess whenever a bad cutscene takes place you see Link's face really show his emotions? Well, can David Blacne pull it off?
ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts
Man if this a real movie it would be crap.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerGirlPwnz
Man if this a real movie it would be crap.ff3138
...And why do you say so? Its easy to judge, but can you support your opinion? :?
Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Shinobuno_da
Well, i too think that it wouldn't great movie, it could be, but it's a little chance to. I think so because of nowdays cinematograph, i mean, none fan studious doing such a bad movies. And fan-movie couldn't be great, But, this would a fan-movie, so, for fan movie it could be very good.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 radicalplace
I probably should of told u guys this isnt the actual perfect trailor, it was filmed off a tv at a buisness meeting on the movie with a digital camera, also i believe it has 1-3 seconds of spiecal effects which looks good. But yeh the trailor is crappy quality coz its basically pirated quality
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#14 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I like the idea of a movie, but this one seem bad. It seems like a bad version of OoT and with funny-looking costumes and bad effects. It seems these guies lack fantasy and money. I would really have loved a Zelda movie by Spielburg with Cate Branchett as Zelda and more good actors in the other roles, but I don't think I'll see this movie only because it's a Zelda movie.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#15 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Wait a minute. I know the music in the end of that trailer. It is the same as in a trailer which I've seen. It is for "the hobbit."
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Aravix
I see it like this. It's a Zelda fan-made movie, plus, it looks like it's going to be a free download. I can't complain about those two things. I mean, the movie has to be better than the animated cartoon series (ya know, where Link's some sort of playboy). Lol, don't get me wrong, I like the cartoon series and all, but the way Link acted in those just.... shocked me. ...or the movie could totally blow, we'll just have to wait and see.

*EDIT* Might I add, I didn't find out about the cartoon series until about after Wind Waker. :|
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 radicalplace
I've explained but I'll re-explain in simpler words, the effects in this are bad because they havent been made yet, apprently the texture drawn of triforse will not appear in the final version but for a split second after Zelda and Link part the triforse on ther hands glow. This movie looks crap coz it has no proper effects yet, thus the backyard looking trailor, i think this movie will be great quality and the story will b as close as u can get to OoT in a movie length feature.
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Aravix
Lol, everybody who posts in this thread should know that this movie isn't going to be any LotR chart topper. It's a fan-made movie. Something that these fans just felt like doing. The movie, like I said, it's probably going to be free to download, so it's not like you wasted $20 or something on a movie that sucked, it's free. All I'm saying is, if people expect this movie to be some mind-blowing, special effect, perfect surround sound-type.... well, you might not even want to bother commenting it. Because it's nowhere near anything like that.
Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shinobuno_da
Yeah, i too think that it will like cosplay-session, and, i thnk they doing it fo themselves(well, i did so if i did), and for theirs friends. So, stop thinking and talking that is's demo, and movie will be mega-great ^) As Litchie sad in previous zelda-movie thread "Christ, leave the games in peace, please.", not much directors can do great movie, and fan-art is fan-art, so this is is.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GamerGirlPwnz
Hmm... Now that I think about it, I wouldn't consider it a great movie. I mean, Zelda is an amazing series; for games. But a movie? Wouldn't that seem....awkward? :? Its a bit hard to explain but.... Can you imagine David Blane playing Link? Running around with a sword, being the "Hero of Time"? :?