.::The Legend of Zelda Union "Introduce Yourself" Thread::.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MissSlaughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#551 MissSlaughter
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Hello I'm Allie, 21 and I live in Florida. Umm I've recently started roaming around and game spots and found this union. Thought it would fit me well, my frist game ever was Zelda on Nintendo and then Link. I mainly play pc games, like counterstrike, but still own almost every Zelda for orignal Nintendo, to my gameboy, to gamecube and Wii :) Well just htought I would say hello :P
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#552 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union everyone!
Avatar image for Dark_Master5151
Dark_Master5151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#553 Dark_Master5151
Member since 2006 • 165 Posts

Hey everyone! Glad to see that you found your way here, I probablywould've forced you to come here anyway...so it's not like you have a choice! :P

And in particular, hey Dan! Glad to see another Brit-ish (get it, Brti-ish...British? Ah, forget it.) person around here - thought I was the only one!

Anyway just to let you know Dan, I'm, 15 - going on 16 - and have done my SATS. As long as you target your weak(er) areas and do a general overview of everything, I can't see where your going to go wrong. It wasn't that easy for my though as I'm brilliant in English, got an B and and A in my MOC GCSE's (and I might be moving up to the top set too!), though I'm really bad at Maths and Science...I'm even getting a tutor for Maths, which is kinda embarrassing.

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that there is another Brit around here! :)

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#554 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Hi I am chocolate1325 and I love Zelda games.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#555 OhhSnap50893
Hi I am chocolate1325 and I love Zelda games.chocolate1325
Welcome to The Legend of Zelda Union, Chocolate1325.
lil_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 lil_ray
Member since 2005 • 110 Posts
hi, i'm lil_ray. I'm 15 years old, and has played all of the zelda games except link to the past. my hobbies include trying to get a wii, playing games, and hanging with my buddies. i've been with this union for a little while, but haven't been on the forums much. My favourite zelda games are minish cap and OoT.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 OhhSnap50893
hi, i'm lil_ray. I'm 15 years old, and has played all of the zelda games except link to the past. my hobbies include trying to get a wii, playing games, and hanging with my buddies. i've been with this union for a little while, but haven't been on the forums much. My favourite zelda games are minish cap and OoT.lil_ray
Welcome to the union, lil_ray!
Avatar image for deactivated-581de8f4647da
deactivated-581de8f4647da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#558 deactivated-581de8f4647da
Member since 2007 • 742 Posts
well im lil locs my favorite game is ocarina of time i have a wii an n64 and the gamecube.... all nintendo
Nelo100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#559 Nelo100
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts
Hey, names Dylan! The first time I ever played a Zelda game was when I was 4. I played the original legend of Zelda and went on from there. The legend of Zelda has been my all time favorite nintendo game. I'm glad to be part of this union!
karven11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#560 karven11
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

hello my real name is kevin

i really like legend of zelda games and ive played most of them

they were really fun collecting all of the items and heart thingys (cant spell pieces) 

Nelo100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 Nelo100
Member since 2006 • 1318 Posts
For some reason, I can't seem to get past p.g. 28 on this topic....
my_shoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 my_shoe

Hello, my name is Mishu (sounds a bit like my shoe).

I am a big Zelda fan (as probably most people in here :P) and has been so since Ocarina of Time. I am 19 years old and live in Norway. Have been playing video games ever since the original Mario game, and have owned every Nintendo console ever made.

I just recently registered at Gamespot which is kind of weird since I have been a frequent visitor of the site for at least six or seven years. Oh well.

Anyway, I am an only child, have no pets and are currently studying psychology. That about sums it up. And I like to play video games of course. Who doesn't?

JimBurber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#564 JimBurber
Member since 2006 • 871 Posts

How's it going zelda fanatics?!

I have been a fan since I got zelda just after its release for the classic NES. Played it and beat it more times than I can count! But at the time I was really too young to call myself a fan of any video game series, especially since series' were not too much of a big thing in video games. however, I liked zelda 2 for nes a lot too. But when a link to the past came out for the SNES, along with the awesome comic they put in nintendo power back in the day, I was hooked! Been a huge Zelda fan ever since.

My sole reason for owning nintendo consoles these days seems to be to collect and play zelda games, and they never dissapoint!

Other than that, I like to play on xbox live, and play world of warcraft. I work 3 seperate jobs to get by, and the rest of my time I spend hanging out with my girlfriend when neither one of us is working.

BadTouchDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#565 BadTouchDaddy
Hello Everyone, I just joined the union. In fact, this the first union I have ever joined...collectivity is for suckers, but Zelda is cool!
kroberts11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 kroberts11
Member since 2007 • 45 Posts

Hey guys.

My name is Kait, I'm 16 (17 on November 26) years old, and I live in NC. I'm originally from Canada, though.

I'll be a senior in high school, and I can't wait to graduate. I play soccer, and after hs I will be playing soccer at UNC Charlotte.

And of course, I'm obsessed with Zelda. My favorite game that I've played so far is probably OOT... but I am nearing the end of TP, and have loved it as well.

Oh, and I love Mexican food! :)

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#567 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union!:D
xlrb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#568 xlrb5
Member since 2007 • 49 Posts

Hi I'm Seth and Kait Canadiens are so cool, what do canadiens do for fun anyway??

xlrb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569 xlrb5
My favorite Loz game is Twilight Princess:D
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 Gary_Jinfield
Welcome to the modest yet steadfast Legend of Zelda Union!
xlrb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 xlrb5

Thanks and it feels good to be here!!!

Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#572 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
My name is Dennis. I'm 16 year old canadian. I am a huge zelda fan, and zelda has been a big part of my life since i was a small child (about 7)and recieved my first video game console and game (n64 and ocarina of time). The Zelda franchise is obviously my favorite for it has many great childhood memories for me, and with new games like Twilight Princess, giving me more video game related memories for later on in life. It may sound like I'm a huge zelda nerd, but I am actually farily normal and have a fairly average teenage life. anyways, i happy to finally have taken the plunge and enlisted in teh zelda union.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 Gary_Jinfield

My name is Dennis. I'm 16 year old canadian. I am a huge zelda fan, and zelda has been a big part of my life since i was a small child (about 7)and recieved my first video game console and game (n64 and ocarina of time). The Zelda franchise is obviously my favorite for it has many great childhood memories for me, and with new games like Twilight Princess, giving me more video game related memories for later on in life. It may sound like I'm a huge zelda nerd, but I am actually farily normal and have a fairly average teenage life. anyways, i happy to finally have taken the plunge and enlisted in teh zelda union.Chaos_Angel_14

Welcome to the Legend of Zelda Union, where various Zelda fans gather to discuss this legendary series. Most of the members are like yourself fairly normal, although there are few that are quite "out there" as well.:P

Avatar image for smilesterXtrem5
smilesterXtrem5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 smilesterXtrem5
Member since 2007 • 355 Posts
my name is saheeb and i'm 17 my favorite legend of zelda game is twilight princess i dont no wat else i should type:D
BioyHunter777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#575 BioyHunter777
Member since 2005 • 781 Posts
Hi, my name is bioythehunter777 or Sniper 7, im a big LOZ fan, I have finished Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time I lost it a long while ago but I found it.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 Gary_Jinfield

my name is saheeb and i'm 17 my favorite legend of zelda game is twilight princess i dont no wat else i should type:DsmilesterXtrem5

Hi, my name is bioythehunter777 or Sniper 7, im a big LOZ fan, I have finished Majoras Mask and Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time I lost it a long while ago but I found it.BioyHunter777

Welcome to the congragation of Zelda iluminati that is the Legend of Zelda Union! Glad to hear you found it BioyHunter777, it is always a great feeling to find that which was once lost.:P

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 Gary_Jinfield
All new introductions should be directed to V3!