This topic is locked from further discussion.

Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Link5445
Member since 2005 • 144 Posts
Dont you just hate those people who say "Zelda sucks"?! Dont you hate when they make fun of you just because you like it ?? Well i do ... they always make fun of me just because im a zelda fanatic. Just because i like it and say its like the best game ever. They say dumb jokes that dont even make sence sometimes.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts

Dont you just hate those people who say "Zelda sucks"?! Dont you hate when they make fun of you just because you like it ?? Well i do ... they always make fun of me just because im a zelda fanatic. Just because i like it and say its like the best game ever. They say dumb jokes that dont even make sence sometimes.Link5445
People who are Zelda haters are most likely people that have never played the game, started gaming this gen, and think the greatest game ever is Halo 2 (i.e. Casual gamers)

Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Link5445
Heh ... yeah i know. Halo sucks they all swear its the best game ever ... its not even that good.
SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SubVersion
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

Halo is fantastic, shut your mouth.

You see, you complain about people laying the hate on your favorite game series (Zelda), yet you do the same thing to theirs (Halo)? Stop being a hypocrite.

Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Link5445
Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
look halo is a good shooting game.

But its like comparing a cow with a chicken...how can u compare shooting to action/adventure/RPG????
Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Link5445
I dunno im just use to zelda. I think its better then Halo Why couldn't an adventure game be better then a stupid shooters game ?!
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 IkeXC07

You see, you complain about people laying the hate on your favorite game series (Zelda), yet you do the same thing to theirs (Halo)? Stop being a hypocrite.

SubVersion
I never called Halo a bad game in fact it's my third favorite FPS of all-time behind Half Life 1+2. I'm just calling his friends huge casual gamers who have probably never played the godly Zelda. If you can't already tell I hate casual gamers with a passion.
Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Link5445
He was talking to me ... not you.
zoned_out14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#10 zoned_out14
Member since 2005 • 2258 Posts
yeah it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil:
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$Link5445

Final Fantasy rules! Kingdom Hearts Rules! Ninja Gaiden Rules! Halo 1 & 2 kick ass! Zelda Rules! Mario . . . .fix my sink (no really its leaking)! Sonic doesnt get as much recognition as it deserves cuz of its f'ed up camera! METROID RULES! KATAMARI PISSES ME OFF! Perfect dark and King Kong (i hate king kong my friends dont!) both seem to be good (i hate them both!) Call of Doody, Battlefield, Socom, Rainbow six, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil, And Soul Calibur! all rule! hmm what else? oh yeah the tingle tuner.......................IS A PIECE OF CRAP!

btw YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! HALO AND METAL GEAR ARE TWO OF LAST YEARS GREATEST GAMES!

people like you hate the game cuz you wasted money on crappy ass games like RED NINJA! and crap like that!

your mad cuz you cant beat the game, you suck at it, you cant afford it, you are jealous of microsofts online capabilties, ..... you just suck at shooters! BUt the thing is Link SHOOTS ARROWS!  HEH HEH BRAIN TWIST!

but your still my friend and an enemy of Subversion is a Ally to me!

but seriously subversion ..... i hate to say it AGAIN! ... but he is right! 

POWER TO THE RECRUITS!

LeafyTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LeafyTree
Member since 2005 • 6434 Posts
zelda haters have never played the game, if they play the game theyll like it, they just hate it cuz its nintendo
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IkeXC07
zelda haters have never played the game, if they play the game theyll like it, they just hate it cuz its nintendo LeafyTree
They look at a screen for Wind Waker and assume the whole series is kiddy
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 yigisina
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Dont you just hate those people who say "Zelda sucks"?! Dont you hate when they make fun of you just because you like it ?? Well i do ... they always make fun of me just because im a zelda fanatic. Just because i like it and say its like the best game ever. They say dumb jokes that dont even make sence sometimes.IkeXC07

People who are Zelda haters are most likely people that have never played the game, started gaming this gen, and think the greatest game ever is Halo 2 (i.e. Casual gamers)

Not necessarily. The Zelda haters I know think the greatest game ever is GTA and for some reason the talk and type like this "GTA is teh bomb, it roks u're world". LOL idiots, I hate that game but thats just my opinion.

Voltage350z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 Voltage350z
Member since 2005 • 210 Posts
GTA can be a fun game, but it gets boring (especially if youre one of those kids who puts cheats on and trys to cause as much destruction as possible) Just the other day i started to beat Ocorina of time again and to my suprise i found something new (u dont even know how much of a zelda n00b this made me feel but it was still fun) Never actually took the time to look around the bottom of the well to see what kinds of stuff is there after you get the eye of truth. Finally i just have to say nothing beats a classic like zelda.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Dont you just hate those people who say "Zelda sucks"?! Dont you hate when they make fun of you just because you like it ?? Well i do ... they always make fun of me just because im a zelda fanatic. Just because i like it and say its like the best game ever. They say dumb jokes that dont even make sence sometimes.yigisina

Not necessarily. The Zelda haters I know think the greatest game ever is GTA and for some reason the talk and type like this "GTA is teh bomb, it roks u're world". LOL idiots, I hate that game but thats just my opinion.

GTA is even more casual than Halo. But it still applies. It's the freaking casual market that I detest so much.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 dafuzzaymonkay
Member since 2005 • 5961 Posts

i have never encountered these zelda haters

SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SubVersion

Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$Link5445

Listen up, jackass.

Halo is a good game. Whether or not you like it personally, millions of gamers from all over the world can't be wrong. Don't even try and tell me that they are all casuals. I enjoy Halo and I'm not casual, and I know heaps of people in the same boat as me.

The game should never have been made? Man, I sure as hell don't want my hours of entertainment! Take it back, Bungie!

Now the hyporcrite in you comes out to play again.

next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that.

Sure.

Halo sucks

Wait, what happened to practise what you preach?

Grow up, kiddo. You're opinion isn't fact, so don't act like something shouldn't exist just because you don't like it. And in case you're still missing my hyprocrisy point, you raving on and on about how much Halo sucks is only dragging you down to the same level as the Zelda haters who you dislike so much.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts
halo sucks like hell
Voltage350z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#20 Voltage350z
Member since 2005 • 210 Posts
If halo sucks as bad as u say it does it it wouldnt have been bought by millions of people......
Link5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Link5445

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$imnotwhite

Final Fantasy rules! Kingdom Hearts Rules! Ninja Gaiden Rules! Halo 1 & 2 kick ass! Zelda Rules! Mario . . . .fix my sink (no really its leaking)! Sonic doesnt get as much recognition as it deserves cuz of its f'ed up camera! METROID RULES! KATAMARI PISSES ME OFF! Perfect dark and King Kong (i hate king kong my friends dont!) both seem to be good (i hate them both!) Call of Doody, Battlefield, Socom, Rainbow six, Street Fighter, and Resident Evil, And Soul Calibur! all rule! hmm what else? oh yeah the tingle tuner.......................IS A PIECE OF CRAP!

btw YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! HALO AND METAL GEAR ARE TWO OF LAST YEARS GREATEST GAMES!

people like you hate the game cuz you wasted money on crappy ass games like RED NINJA! and crap like that!

your mad cuz you cant beat the game, you suck at it, you cant afford it, you are jealous of microsofts online capabilties, ..... you just suck at shooters! BUt the thing is Link SHOOTS ARROWS!  HEH HEH BRAIN TWIST!

POWER TO THE RECRUITS!

"I suck at it and i cant afford it"? No not really i pretty much think i have enough money to buy hundreds of XOBOX's Microsoft sucks and you suck becasue you like Xbox and Halo. Metal Gear is way better then HALO and no subversion i will not take it back. WE HATE CHEEZY GAMES!! IM GONNA GO ON A STRIKE, NO MORE SUCKY ASS GAMES! WE WANT ZELDA NO MORE HALO WE WANT ZELDA NO MORE HALO ;) and Kid dont get all worked up about Halo, it isn't that good.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Disgaeamad

If halo sucks as bad as u say it does it it wouldnt have been bought by millions of people......Voltage350z

i say it sucks, other people think differently we all have different tastes

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 imnotwhite
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$Link5445

POWER TO THE RECRUITS!

"I suck at it and i cant afford it"? No not really i pretty much think i have enough money to buy hundreds of XOBOX's Microsoft sucks and you suck becasue you like Xbox and Halo. Metal Gear is way better then HALO and no subversion i will not take it back. WE HATE CHEEZY GAMES!! IM GONNA GO ON A STRIKE, NO MORE SUCKY ASS GAMES! WE WANT ZELDA NO MORE HALO WE WANT ZELDA NO MORE HALO ;) and Kid dont get all worked up about Halo, it isn't that good.

i suck cuz i like xbox? yet i love zelda? so all zelda lovers who like third party games like halo suck?

halo is not cheezy! wtf is wrong with you have you played the game online? do you like shooters? do you ever play anything besides zelda?

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Hey shut the hell up, Halo sucks like hell !!! That game should have never been made! And next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that. Anyways like i was saying ... Halo sucks and zelda kicks a$$SubVersion

Listen up, jackass.

Halo is a good game. Whether or not you like it personally, millions of gamers from all over the world can't be wrong. Don't even try and tell me that they are all casuals. I enjoy Halo and I'm not casual, and I know heaps of people in the same boat as me.

The game should never have been made? Man, I sure as hell don't want my hours of entertainment! Take it back, Bungie!

Now the hyporcrite in you comes out to play again.

next time when your gonna say something dont say anything rude ... all you had to do was say halo isn't bad. But instead you had to say more then that.

Sure.

Halo sucks

Wait, what happened to practise what you preach?

Grow up, kiddo. You're opinion isn't fact, so don't act like something shouldn't exist just because you don't like it. And in case you're still missing my hyprocrisy point, you raving on and on about how much Halo sucks is only dragging you down to the same level as the Zelda haters who you dislike so much.

oooohhhhhhh burnt!

hey wait if he says halo sucks! then he must hate Metroid. WHich is also a first party series from nintendo which has a lot of similarites as Halo!

i do agree there are people who hate games for no reasons!  LIKE YOU!  and they should die! LIKE YOU! and never be revived for hating games for no reason! LIKE YOU DUMBASS!

here's $500.00 buy an xbox  360 and Call of duty 2! and shut the hell up!

i own an Xbox 360 GREATEST SYSTEM SINCE THE xbox and the gamecube! i love all the games on it except!

KING KONG! I HATE THAT GAME!  but im different i have a reason for hating it!

THe fighting and movement and controls are way too frickin hard to get used to! and when your fighting the t-rex to kill it! you take his mouth and rip it off! which is awesome yet it gets old after a while!

i should write a review of the game! explaining why i think the game sucks! LIKE YOU SHOULD!

if you hate a game so damn much buy it, beat it, and write a review!

then complain to us ok now go out there and spread the word before me and Subversion whoop your              punk-halo-hating-b*****-ass! .......................NOW!

SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SubVersion

Heh.

Sorry, Link5445. Come back and talk to me when you can write cohesive sentences using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 imnotwhite

Heh.

Sorry, Link5445. Come back and talk to me when you can write cohesive sentences using proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.

SubVersion

*looks up cohesive* im fat? lol i know what it means!

and  i gotta go!but hey we told him! didnt we barmy!

duckshack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 duckshack123
Member since 2004 • 2786 Posts
You people are morons Halo is awesome just like zelda, just because you don't own an x-box doesn't mean Halo sucks
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

You people are morons Halo is awesome juste zelda just because you don't own an x-box doesn't mean Halo sucksduckshack123

What's with all this name calling?! Halo is an excellent game it's just that I prefer the Zelda series over it. Everyone has his/her own opinions on which game is better.

woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts
I don't hate people who say Zelda sucks, it is their opinion. In fact most of my friends are 'casual gamers' and they all (minus one or two) hate Zelda. Personally I think it is the best series ever created and people who think otherwise are all too small minded to understand, I just sit back and watch how much they love their 50 Cent : Bulletproof, Fight Club, Fifa and I just laugh.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 imnotwhite

stupid zelda fans! i.e. NERDS!

stupid halo fans! i.e. people who are scared to wield a gun a real life!

lol im just thinkin bout what link5445 would say if he hated both series!

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 imnotwhite

stupid zelda fans! i.e. NERDS!

stupid halo fans! i.e. people who are scared to wield a gun a real life!

lol im just thinkin bout what link5445 would say if he hated both series!

Avatar image for Darklink_killer
Darklink_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 Darklink_killer
Member since 2005 • 30 Posts
I really think halo as a good game halo and ninja gaiden are the only games i like in xbox . But i hate people that not play anything more that is not halo telling me that zelda sucks and that is childish and that halo is the best gave ever made :x:evil:
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Disgaeamad
if i could kill all Zelda haters i would :P
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
If I could kill all people, I would.  Zelda haters would come second.  My enemies would be first.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts
If I could kill all people, I would.  Zelda haters would come second.  My enemies would be first.morbious17
HEH HEH HEH! so true! yeah... I am not in this thread, but for a limited time only, I'm going to be since you are morbious!
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jimmydude
[QUOTE="SubVersion"]

IkeXC07
I never called Halo a bad game in fact it's my third favorite FPS of all-time behind Half Life 1+2. I'm just calling his friends huge casual gamers who have probably never played the godly Zelda. If you can't already tell I hate casual gamers with a passion.

am I a casual gamer ike?
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jimmydude

double post, so I'll make something of this.

after reading through all of the trash talk I see that you guys are being animals!!! look at yourselves! should you guys CARE about what that Link5445 (Link4554) thinks about halo? Or how SubVersion feels all games have their gods and bads? NO!!! This is a thread where we just talk about these things and get along with each other! You guys are right that people should not hate games SOLELY based on the producer or a different simple reason. Including not playing it. There are types of people that don't like shooting games, there are people who don't prefer short-range combat! There are some good points here but not something anybody should get upset over. and anything else I left out!!!!!

GamerDude02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GamerDude02
Member since 2005 • 1860 Posts

[QUOTE="Link5445"]Dont you just hate those people who say "Zelda sucks"?! Dont you hate when they make fun of you just because you like it ?? Well i do ... they always make fun of me just because im a zelda fanatic. Just because i like it and say its like the best game ever. They say dumb jokes that dont even make sence sometimes.IkeXC07

I agree thats what i was thinking

Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39 Skull_Kid_Rox
Member since 2005 • 7258 Posts
zelda is good and so is halo....
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jimmydude

zelda is good and so is halo....Skull_Kid_Rox
wow, never thought I'd say this to you but, that is a good look on that subject.

I formally request a lock for this thread. it is a menace to the Union and the members liking each other.

SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SubVersion

This is a thread where we just talk about these things and get along with each other!

jimmydude

You've obviously missed the fact that this topic was created by Link5445 to express hate for casual gamers and Halo.

I don't see how we're supposed to be getting along, here. Link5445 is a hypocrite, enough said.

I second your request for a lock.

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jimmydude

SubVersion Style!

You've obviously missed the fact that this topic was created by Link5445 to express hate for casual gamers and Halo.

This is true, but I am not sure this was such a good idea to have this thread. If I were an officer, I'd kill it. (wish I was by the way)

I don't see how we're supposed to be getting along, here. Link5445 is a hypocrite, enough said.

'Tis true, Link5445 is acting somewhat in the same ways he despises so, which is ironic since he has such a great hate for it. But he makes a good point and supports it. He just needs to "practice what he preaches," that is well said. However, we're online, in a Union together, and we're supposed to be friends. Let's try to kindly settle our differences and put this whole issue behind us. To sum up the efforts of this thread,

1. People who hate zelda games commonly have less than a reason and should not be killed for it, perhaps flamed or proved stupid.

2. Halo is just another game. [not to be taken in the bad case!] Some like it, some don't. you are all entitled to your opinions and entitled to mine, assuming I'll distribute it, and I played Halo, I don't much like it because of the sloppy gameplay and quick to die realistic detail. some like it, I like other types of games. it's sloppy to me since I played zelda and believe that is the kind I like. there is a phrase for that... gah what is it... then I"ll invent one, once you've bitten into a... an apple, you don't want to go back to cat food. /: I tried.

3. I don't know what a casual gamer is and if I am one.

4. YADA YADA whatever else I missed you guys should visit the MK thread made and directed by that one guy... me.

that is way too long.

W8I8Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#43 W8I8Z
Member since 2005 • 4200 Posts

I agree that people say that a certain game sucks without even playing it and thats not a fair judgement. I have played every Zelda game and I have to say that the series is on of my favorites. I also played games like Halo (not bad... but definately not the best) and Final Fantasy (Best series in my opinion).

Just let everyone have their opinions and dont give in to the hypes.

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jimmydude

I agree that people say that a certain game sucks without even playing it and that's not a fair judgement. I have played every Zelda game and I have to say that the series is on of my favorites. I also played games like Halo (not bad... but definately not the best) and Final Fantasy (Best series in my opinion).

Just let everyone have their opinions and dont give in to the hypes.

W8I8Z
cool. nice onlook.
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
I've done what should have been done a bit ago and that is lock this thread.  I've moderated anyone who has begun to flame in this topic, if you were not flaming you were not sent in.  It is a disgrace to the entire union for threads that can get into a point of comparing two very different franchises for two different tastes.  The thread itself is not bad, it's a nice idea.  However, bringing Halo in along with GTA and flaming is not an option.  I myself will not tolerate this here nor do I believe nuck or any other union official would either.  We have a standard to keep, and in this we crossed the line.