This topic is locked from further discussion.

joshi1s3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 joshi1s3
Member since 2006 • 2550 Posts

dont you think that theres enough characters and side quests in zelda that maybe there could be another zelda based game(boy with specialclothes finds sword nothing to do with hyrule or zelda)without the loz branding. i think that links awaking didnt have this branding on. or mabyits this down right blasphemy

Zombchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Zombchu
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
I honestly have no idea what you're asking. It makes no sense me.
joshi1s3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 joshi1s3
Member since 2006 • 2550 Posts
read harder...you can do it...
Zombchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Zombchu
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

You phrased your sentences wrong. What do you mean branding? There are plenty of other games like Okami that play much like Zelda. Is that what you're asking? Because otherwise, I'm clue less.

BTW, Read Harder doesn't make much sense either. Read better would come off a bit insulting, but then I'd feel inclined to insult your writing.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#5 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I don't think Zelda-related games is such a good idea. In games, Zelda has its own genre, and I think we should stick to it. It would be lame to play a Zelda game and just think "they could have made this with other characters and no Zelda, and it would be all the same."
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#6 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I really don't understand what your trying to say.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts

I don't believe I've edited the rules to make it more specific on certain aspects but this is one of them. Posts on this board have to carry some sort of intelligence therefore it is encouraged that you make sure what you write can be clearly understood. And unfortunately that is considerably difficult to understand as to what point you're trying to make. Thus, I am closing this thread. For future refernce don'tprovide an answer like "read harder...you can do it...", it comes off as sarcastic, somewhat insulting and furthermore, it'd be much prefered if you actually try to clarify themessage of the original post.