STALIN78920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 STALIN78920
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts
hmmm lets seee ummm ok wut do u think would be good for the new zelda game n im talkin about the one for revilution should it be kinda like fable or a mmorpg or the reguler old skool zelda style but wit more vilonce
Wario_and_Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Wario_and_Fox
Member since 2004 • 3493 Posts
Either be a lot like Majora's Mask or make it MMO, where you could be a race in any of the, what should I call them, continents Termina, Hyrule, and I guess make the Hyrule from Wind Waker its own continent
TheTrooper45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 TheTrooper45
Member since 2004 • 1682 Posts
If they make a newer zelda for rev, they should put in some new characters, like a new villain. It doesn't necessarily need to be more violent though.
foody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 foody
Member since 2004 • 437 Posts
I think a new villian would be good for a zelda on the revolution. The gameplay is fine as it is, just needs some new plots, or storylines.
AaronElWhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 AaronElWhite
Member since 2003 • 1402 Posts
I agree that major changes aren't necessary. Upgrade the graphics, sound and other techincal stuff, but keep the gameplay the same for the most part. A different villain would be refreshing if tied into the current storylines correctly.
Wytefire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Wytefire
Member since 2004 • 163 Posts
Ganondorf is going to be the main antagonist. I have proof if anyone wants to see it. And please don't suggest a Zelda MMO. Nintendo might do something silly and actually implement the idea. Then Zelda will be one of those Nontendo series everyone loves to hate *cough* Pokemon *cough*. But as long as it plays the same as the other games, and is just as fun, I don't really mind any crazy things they do (except for the MMO thing :P )
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
I agree with you all. One of the nicer things about the Zelda series is the games never try to go too far off from the "Zelda experiance". It would be nice now after the ending of the Winwaker that Nintendo takes a break from Ganon, Ganondorf,etc. This is all completly possible, but then again especialy after the last two years experiance with Nintendo they seem to be very unpredictable on what their next move will be.
AJ_THE_GREAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 AJ_THE_GREAT
Member since 2004 • 1167 Posts
A new villain would be nice, but it seems that every game alternates the appearance of Ganon (in some form).
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

aw bump!

remember thses days?

when i wasnt a member ahh good times!

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
i like the traditional Zelda games. However they could try an small MMORPG...i hope it doesnt end up like FFXI thought...
sonicshadowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sonicshadowman
Member since 2004 • 4584 Posts

I want to know what hapens after Majoras mask!

sess369

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sess369
Member since 2006 • 83 Posts
I wanna know the URL for this unon's tag, can somebody tell me:question:
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Zelda in an RPG format? Nah...
derferler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 derferler
Member since 2005 • 178 Posts
it should be like OoT but diff story and no wolf transformation stuff. OoT is like the best zelda game ever(and many would agree with me) and it was perfect.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Yeah. New chracters would be cool, but not things that would change the game entirely.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
I agree with you all. One of the nicer things about the Zelda series is the games never try to go too far off from the "Zelda experiance". It would be nice now after the ending of the Winwaker that Nintendo takes a break from Ganon, Ganondorf,etc. This is all completly possible, but then again especialy after the last two years experiance with Nintendo they seem to be very unpredictable on what their next move will be.Mr_Bob471
OMFG!!!! that miyamoto quote!!!! ive been saying that like forever! thats not the frist time he has said it u know...........
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
What's with the super old bump? :P Nuck, should this be locked?
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GamerGirlPwnz

Other than the cosmetic changes such as sound, graphics, and such,  I'm not sure what else it needs.  Maybe some really hard levels or a hard boss would be nice.  I am pleased with how they used the twilight to draw attention away from Ganondorf so I'll just sit back and see what Nintendo can do.

wjmarszal
Totally agree, Nintendo always comes up with creative ideas for new games which will always attract the attention of gamers.
RyanShazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RyanShazam
Member since 2006 • 6498 Posts
You know i would love to see a Zelda game with an level up type scheme. i think that would be risky but it would work really well. Not a level up type game where link levels up but something on the the lines where his weapons level up and get more powerful. Dont get me wrong i love the old zelda technique, but something like this would spice it up a bit.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Wow, this topic has been bumped quite a few times in the past. So an MMO zelda eh? The idea is intrigueing.... My female Zora would destroy you all! I'm not going to say it's not possible because look at Warcraft, it was an RTS, now the most populat MMO in history.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GamerGirlPwnz
You know i would love to see a Zelda game with an level up type scheme. i think that would be risky but it would work really well. Not a level up type game where link levels up but something on the the lines where his weapons level up and get more powerful. Dont get me wrong i love the old zelda technique, but something like this would spice it up a bit.RyanShazam
You mean like Fire Emblem? Sounds like a cool idea :D But then you would have to ignore all those minigames that let you acheive more arrows and bombs :lol:
facit_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23 facit_90
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts
You know i would love to see a Zelda game with an level up type scheme. i think that would be risky but it would work really well. Not a level up type game where link levels up but something on the the lines where his weapons level up and get more powerful. Dont get me wrong i love the old zelda technique, but something like this would spice it up a bit.RyanShazam

You do know that this kind of sums up some of the parts of the second Zelda game to NES? Link gained experience from killing monsters and as he rose in levels he would get better in Attack, Life and Magic.