.::Official Off Topic Thread V11::.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"]
[QUOTE="morbious17"]

Ugh...am I the only one who can't click on the arrows to get to the last page of any thread? It's getting on my nerves.

IkeXC07
Yeah it's happening with me. Just click on the last number

Same problem here, and it bugs the crap out of me. I just noticed that we got our Mod tags back Ike!

yeah i said that, but i guess no1 notices my posts :P...(only 1 did :P)
Hey nazgul, i will try to get Path of Radiance no matter what...hmm i wonder if i got enough money...darn they cost me 70 bucks here...:evil:...its all your fault :P (i like to blame some1 else).

PS: 70 bucks converted into US dollar.

I notice your posts, I just missed that one.
70 bucks!? I got it for 45, at a membership store. You really need to get it though!
Don't blame me, please. :P

im afraid i cant do that...no discounts :P...

However i am friend's with the boss of the store so i might get a small one :P, if i buy it when he is there...
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#102 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"]

Ugh...am I the only one who can't click on the arrows to get to the last page of any thread? It's getting on my nerves.

nazguldragon15

Same problem here, and it bugs the crap out of me. I just noticed that we got our Mod tags back Ike!

Hey nazgul, i will try to get Path of Radiance no matter what...hmm i wonder if i got enough money...darn they cost me 70 bucks here...:evil:...its all your fault :P (i like to blame some1 else).

70 bucks!? I got it for 45, at a membership store. You really need to get it though!

Hey guys what's up the boards are slow theese daysSizzletop

Hyello, how's it goin'!?  The boards are slow, but like Bob said, they'll get faster.  I just hope all of the members come back soon.

Actually, there was never a time when all the members were here except for when this union just started...
nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#103 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"]

morbious17

Hyello, how's it goin'!? The boards are slow, but like Bob said, they'll get faster. I just hope all of the members come back soon.

Actually, there was never a time when all the members were here except for when this union just started...

You know I mean more, not all of the members will come back.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
[QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"]

nazguldragon15

Hyello, how's it goin'!? The boards are slow, but like Bob said, they'll get faster. I just hope all of the members come back soon.

lol I know what you meant.
nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 nazguldragon15
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"]

morbious17

Lol, I was a little slow yesterday.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts

I know that by saying this I'll get quoted but it's turning into a super quote

I keep losing things in this new layout. I can't find a list of all the unions I'm in. I've gotten a couple of unusual officer only pm's and I think I might have been promoted in a union and not known it oh well. I like fresh cheese

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"]

nazguldragon15

Lol, I was a little slow yesterday.

i dont remember posting yesterday or 2 days ago!

im losing it! spam up ^_^

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 BurningDragoon

I keep losing things in this new layout. I can't find a list of all the unions I'm in. I've gotten a couple of unusual officer only pm's and I think I might have been promoted in a union and not known it oh well. I like fresh cheese

Sizzletop

for a complete list of your unions go to your profile, then my updates, and then unions.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

BurningDragoon

for a complete list of your unions go to your profile, then my updates, and then unions.

ok before gamespot had the big change i was part of 18 unions! but now it says im part of thirty i cant join any unions WTF? and i cant resign from union s eitherWTF GAMESPOT!

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 nazguldragon15

Sizzletop

I like fresh cheese too! :D Yeah, I'm surprised GS hasn't fixed all of the glitches yet. I still have the glitch that makes it so you can't go to the last page of a thread. I'm getting frustrated.

dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#111 dafuzzaymonkay
Member since 2005 • 5961 Posts
[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

nazguldragon15

I like fresh cheese too! :D Yeah, I'm surprised GS hasn't fixed all of the glitches yet. I still have the glitch that makes it so you can't go to the last page of a thread. I'm getting frustrated.

I hate that glitch

kadaj666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kadaj666
Member since 2005 • 1537 Posts
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

dafuzzaymonkay

I hate that glitch

Everyone does.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts
Has anyone else been unable to send or accept friend request?:(
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 dafuzzaymonkay
never tried
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
Has anyone else been unable to send or accept friend request?:(Celsius765
You both have to track each other. I think.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]
Has anyone else been unable to send or accept friend request?:(Celsius765
You both have to track each other. I think.

yest that is the way...
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 BurningDragoon

dafuzzaymonkay

I hate that glitch

jejejeje, just hit the name of the thread and then the icon that sends u to the last page.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

dafuzzaymonkay

I hate that glitch

jejejeje, just hit the name of the thread and then the icon that sends u to the last page.

Yeah, but it's still annoying :?
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="nuck44"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

dafuzzaymonkay

I hate that glitch

yep.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 dafuzzaymonkay
[QUOTE="nuck44"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

BurningDragoon

I hate that glitch

yep.

quite

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Sizzletop
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nuck44"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

dafuzzaymonkay

I hate that glitch

yep.

quite

I'm a hypocrite, too many quotes
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 dafuzzaymonkay
[QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nuck44"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"][QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="Sizzletop"]

Sizzletop

I hate that glitch

yep.

quite

I'm a hypocrite, too many quotes

indeed

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 IkeXC07

So who's getting Mario Kart DS next week?

I can add you to my ever growing list of people I need to own ;)

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

IkeXC07

I will for sure.

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 nazguldragon15
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

Link2025

I will for sure.

I would like to, but I don't have a DS.  My friend is getting it when it comes out, so I'm sure I'll play it.  Until then, tell me how it is.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 dafuzzaymonkay
[QUOTE="Link2025"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

nazguldragon15

I will for sure.

I would like to, but I don't have a DS.  My friend is getting it when it comes out, so I'm sure I'll play it.  Until then, tell me how it is.

I really really hope I am

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 nuck44
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="Link2025"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

dafuzzaymonkay

I will for sure.

I would like to, but I don't have a DS. My friend is getting it when it comes out, so I'm sure I'll play it. Until then, tell me how it is.

I really really hope I am

I preordered it last week from outpost.com ... it's $23.99 with around $6.50 shipping so I got it for like $5 cheaper :D
W8I8Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

#128 W8I8Z
Member since 2005 • 4200 Posts
Has anyone played a PS2 games called TRAPT?  If so is it any good?   Or Predator for PS2?
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Sizzletop
the predator game sucked
-Clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 -Clarke
Member since 2004 • 13934 Posts
Good evening guys. I was wondering why you guys locked the prior OT if the spaces for the threads has been extended since the new GS occured. Just look at this thread http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=23878835, it has 1976 posts until someone locked it. So lets see if we could do it this in this new thread or do it in the prior OT thread to do it quicker.

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Link2025

Good evening guys. I was wondering why you guys locked the prior OT if the spaces for the threads has been extended since the new GS occured. Just look at this thread http://www.gamespot.com/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=23878835, it has 1976 posts until someone locked it. So lets see if we could do it this in this new thread or do it in the prior OT thread to do it quicker.

-Clarke

Myself and the other officers agreed that the old 500 post limit is good enough and anything past that would just create threads that are too large and harder to navigate. It would take far too long to see what the new limit is so we find it's better to just create a new thread and start out fresh once the old one reaches 500 posts.

SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 SubVersion
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts
Anything above 500 looks ugly. 500 is a good cut-off point.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 IkeXC07

I'm so excited. The new Harry Potter movie opens next week.

I alerady have my ticket for the midnight showing.  :D

dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 dafuzzaymonkay
[QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"]

[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"]sucks for you ill beat it eventuallynazguldragon15

I get the same feeling when I beat a really good game. It's over? I have so many questions, and don't want it to end. I felt that way after beating FE: Path of Radiance today (there had better be a sequel!)

:lol: u beat it already...

And errr...i felt the same way for Legend of Dragoon...:cry:

Yes, I was obsessed!

i never played that game how good was it

Ask this in the Off Topic Thread, I don't want to go OT here.  I will say that it was great!  Reply in the OT thread for more detail.

so detail?

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 nazguldragon15
[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"]

[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="BurningDragoon"] [QUOTE="nazguldragon15"] [QUOTE="dafuzzaymonkay"]sucks for you ill beat it eventuallydafuzzaymonkay

I get the same feeling when I beat a really good game. It's over? I have so many questions, and don't want it to end. I felt that way after beating FE: Path of Radiance today (there had better be a sequel!)

:lol: u beat it already...

And errr...i felt the same way for Legend of Dragoon...:cry:

Yes, I was obsessed!

i never played that game how good was it

Ask this in the Off Topic Thread, I don't want to go OT here. I will say that it was great! Reply in the OT thread for more detail.

so detail?

I won't spoil anything.  The storyline was incredible, and I mean verry good.  That is definitely the best part of the game.  The gameplay was great also, especially with the added skills.  Skills are scrolls you give your characters to let them use special techniques.  One type of scroll (Occult) holds a master technique that is different for each class.  Ike (the main character), if you give him Occult, get's the best technique in the entire game.  That techniques is called Aether (kinda reminds me of MP2: Echoes) and he unlocks two techniques while using it (one restores HP, and the other deals insane damage that cuts there defence).  The skill is like a critical, and will unlcok at random.  If you don't know much about FE, then tell me.  I'll tell you the basics if you don't know.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 dafuzzaymonkay
sounds good what system was it for? PS?
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 BurningDragoon
sounds good what system was it for? PS?dafuzzaymonkay

yes it is a great game, and yes it is for PS.
dafuzzaymonkay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 dafuzzaymonkay
I don't have one of those
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 IkeXC07
I don't have one of thosedafuzzaymonkay
Just buy a PS3 then. They'll be fully backwards compatible all the way back to PS1.
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Link2025
Dang some stores don't get MarioKart DS until tomorrow or the day after. I will definately be racing online with it tomorrow for most of the day.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 IkeXC07
Dang some stores don't get MarioKart DS until tomorrow or the day after. I will definately be racing online with it tomorrow for most of the day.Link2025
I don't get it untill the 29th. :(
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Link2025

[QUOTE="Link2025"]Dang some stores don't get MarioKart DS until tomorrow or the day after. I will definately be racing online with it tomorrow for most of the day.IkeXC07

Not until the 29th?! Why is that?

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Link2025

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/driving/mariokartds/review.html

MarioKart DS 9.2 AAA! Yay! :D

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 IkeXC07

[QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="Link2025"]Dang some stores don't get MarioKart DS until tomorrow or the day after. I will definately be racing online with it tomorrow for most of the day.Link2025

Not until the 29th?! Why is that?

The red bundle doesn't come out untill then :(
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 IkeXC07

http://www.gamespot.com/ds/driving/mariokartds/review.html

MarioKart DS 9.2 AAA! Yay! :D

Link2025

ZOMG!!!

TCHBO!!!

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Link2025
Yes!!!!!! Finally I am experiencing online MarioKart DS greatness. Life is good. Undefeated so far but ive only played 4 times lol.
LeafyTree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 LeafyTree
Member since 2005 • 6434 Posts
i made a new sig!!

and if u wanna, go to my blog and rate it
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 nuck44
I don't know when I'll get it. I ordered it but it has to get shipped to me. Hopefully by this weekend!
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 IkeXC07
I get Sonic Rush today. I'm so excited. It'll hold me off untill I get Mario Kart DS on the 29th.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Sizzletop
Remember that one tchbo gif you had of leon killing the cow? could you possibly post it   nuck44