.::Official Off Topic Thread V10::.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#101 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts
[QUOTE="jimmydude"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]

When I read that the next SSB (and also when I found out there would be a new SSB) would be online I was all (:

Because I am soooo good at that game. I have to say but I don't think it is possible for me to lose, any challenge of relatives/friends/family I take, I COMPLETELY DEVASTATE with my best character(s) or the one he/she used. I was the self/family/friends-proclaimed champion of the free world for the first SSB then the SSBM made gameplay faster and a bit more complicated. Now I can excellently pull of combos, and awesome stuff.

Link2025

I bet you can't even wave dash.

I know all the moves for every character, the relative damage for my favorite ones, and I love Mario's over + A move in the air! "yah!" PRINGGG! anyway, what does 'wave dash' mean? tell me, I might tell you a different name. BTW, is nobody gonna read my other posts?

Wave dashing is a neat trick that allows you to slide around the arena. Immediately after jumping you have to do a midair dodge and angle yourself at the floor. Because it's done so quickly in most cases you can actually bypass the jumping animation. Try sliding around with Luigi on the final destination level. It's pretty cool.

sounds pretty cool, don't have the game so i don't know.............i've been playing NCAA 06 alot lately........going for a perfect season and a second heisman.
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts

[QUOTE="Link2025"]Honestly I come back for after being off for a while and I see that people aren't following the new guidelines we have posted. What's the point of making them if they aren't being followed. Please read the DON'T SPAM in Off-Topic Thread carefully. You guys might not be aware of this but we (Nuck, myself and the other officers) are constantly evaluating the members of this union. Any bad impressions will only hinder your chances when another union officer election finally rolls around.jimmydude
I am constantly being evaluated? cool. so can I see/be told a little bit of my results? and what are my chances for becoming an officer? just very curious on a topic that is constantly thought of throughout my time here on gamesp- maybe it is confidential! :X

Every officer has his own different impressions on certian members so there's no way of us knowing how exactly each officer feels about a certian recruit. Also, if we told you our impressions on you as a recruit it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the union recruits. We would then have to send out multiple evaluations for active members and we're just not going to do that. This information is private among the officers. My advice is just don't worry about this so much. All active members have equal opportunities.

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Link2025

sorry guys i was gone all weekend......went boating with my brother........I hate reading through all that spam.....so i wasn't able to help out much with the last one or the start of this one.hermanson

Yay, now if any of the other officers were here along with us we could finally have some intelligent coversations. :D

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#104 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
Here are my famous quotes!
"Traditions aren't meant to be broken."
"For those sho don't teach, teach gym!"
"Being an officer isn't always about being active, but showing that you understand, and respect the union."
"Feed the fire while it is still burning, and not when it's already dead."
"Don't kill yourself, let me kill you!"
nazguldragon15

Sorry, I had to go somewhere. Continued!
"Cheesecake!"
"Mmmm...sounds sexy!"
"Don't think of mold as something disgusting, but as cheesy bread!"
*Playing a Video Game* "If you kill me, I'll kill you!"
*Burps, etc.* "Your welcome!"
T O B E C O N T I N U E D . . .
SubVersion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 SubVersion
Member since 2005 • 450 Posts

God.

Dammit.

I'm beginning to think the Off-Topic thread is a bad idea. In other (non-GS) forums I visit, Off-Topic discussions are just that, discussions. Here, its nothing but random crap. DISCUSS things please, don't just post for the sake of posting. I don't know about the other Officer's, but I'm sure as hell policing these new rules. If we can somehow shape our Off-Topic discussions, then I'm all for it.

While I'm at it, a warning for imnotwhite. Your constant posting of idiotic pictures was never funny to begin with, so give it a rest.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts

God.

Dammit.

I'm beginning to think the Off-Topic thread is a bad idea. In other (non-GS) forums I visit, Off-Topic discussions are just that, discussions. Here, its nothing but random crap. DISCUSS things please, don't just post for the sake of posting. I don't know about the other Officer's, but I'm sure as hell policing these new rules. If we can somehow shape our Off-Topic discussions, then I'm all for it.

While I'm at it, a warning for imnotwhite. Your constant posting of idiotic pictures was never funny to begin with, so give it a rest.

SubVersion
I have no clue what's going on....but, you have scared me enough to never post in this OT thread again...and just as I was going to post...well.....good bye..*leaves*
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Link4554
Member since 2005 • 2725 Posts
um .... ok bye? i guess ... i bet he's not really leaving. :D
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 natiko
um .... ok bye? i guess ... i bet he's not really leaving. :DLink4554
What of course I left..*gets shifty eyes*
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Link4554
nuh-uh .... your still here posting
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 natiko

Or am I...*gets shifty eyes*

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
So, let's talk about something
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 natiko
So, let's talk about somethingIkeXC07
Umm..don't know been gone awhile so not sure what to talk about.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]So, let's talk about somethingnatiko

do you watch football?
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Link4554
who watches football anyways?
all i do is play video games then sit on the computer for hours
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]So, let's talk about somethingIkeXC07

do you watch football?

Oops got distracted lol and I watch some.
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Link4554
why??
i dont like watching it ... i say to my self, why watch football when you can play it
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 IkeXC07
why??
i dont like watching it ... i say to my self, why watch football when you can play it
Link4554
College football owns football games
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Link4554
football is corny end of story :lol:
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Link4554
football is corny end of story :lol:
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 IkeXC07
football is corny end of story :lol:Link4554
yet you play it in a video game? :|
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :P
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Link4554
.....? huh? what are you talking about? :lol:
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 nuck44
.....? huh? what are you talking about? :lol:Link4554
Me and Ike know ;)
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Link2025

http://speeddemosarchive.com/GameList.html

Man don't these people have things to do in their lives?! Some of those videos are just plain crazy. Super Mario 64, Princess's Secret Slide in 12.4 sec......jeez.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 IkeXC07

OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :Pnuck44
Announcing:

Nuck and I have made a friendly sig bet on the Norte Dame-Michigan game. The loser will have to wear a sig for one week. I'm rooting for ND and nuck is rooting for Michigan. The game is at Michigan and takes place on Saturday.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 IkeXC07

http://speeddemosarchive.com/GameList.html

Man don't these people have things to do in their lives?! Some of those videos are just plain crazy. Super Mario 64, Princess's Secret Slide in 12.4 sec......jeez.

Link2025
I saw that on G4
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 hermanson

[QUOTE="nuck44"]OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :PIkeXC07

Announcing:

Nuck and I have made a friendly sig bet on the Norte Dame-Michigan game. The loser will have to wear a sig for one week. I'm rooting for ND and nuck is rooting for Michigan. The game is at Michigan and takes place on Saturday.

sorry Weis may be the coach but I have a feeling Michigan is going to demolish ND.

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 hermanson

ya college football is great.......i'm actually going to be going to one this weekend. I'm a nebraska fan even though they don't look spectacular this year. i got tickets to the game on saturday.........so that's what i'm going to be doing this weekend.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

[QUOTE="nuck44"]OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :Phermanson

Announcing:

sorry Weis may be the coach but I have a feeling Michigan is going to demolish ND.

NEVER!
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 IkeXC07

ya college football is great.......i'm actually going to be going to one this weekend. I'm a nebraska fan even though they don't look spectacular this year. i got tickets to the game on saturday.........so that's what i'm going to be doing this weekend.

hermanson
That's awesome man
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 hermanson
[QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

[QUOTE="nuck44"]OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :PIkeXC07

Announcing:

NEVER!

they did look very impressive against Pitt though.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

[QUOTE="nuck44"]OMG Natiko's back yay!!! :D Oh, if we are gonna do the sig bet, we should make it public Ike :Phermanson

Announcing:

NEVER!

I just wish it was in south bend
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 hermanson
[QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

Announcing:

NEVER!

If it was i'd say the game would be closer, I just can't believe ND jumped 20 spots in the polls just for beating Pitt.

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

Announcing:

NEVER!

If it was i'd say the game would be closer, I just can't believe ND jumped 20 spots in the polls just for beating Pitt.

Pitt. was ranked 23
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 hermanson
[QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

Announcing:

NEVER!

Pitt. was ranked 23

ya but TCU beat Oklahoma and they are now 23rd where ND beat Pitt and is now 22nd

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 IkeXC07
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

Announcing:

NEVER!

Pitt. was ranked 23

ya but TCU beat Oklahoma and they are now 23rd where ND beat Pitt and is now 22nd

Who knows?
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 IkeXC07
I hope the Yankees don't make the playoffs
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 nuck44
wow, we're having a real discussion in the off topic thread :o I bet Sub would be proud ... but he's probably sleeping lol
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 IkeXC07

wow, we're having a real discussion in the off topic thread :o I bet Sub would be proud ... but he's probably sleeping lolnuck44
:lol:

What time is it in Austalia?

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 hermanson
i think it's morning there.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 nuck44
Well I haven't done anything this semester, off to read something before my roomate come's back and dinner.
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Link4554
:lol: thats funny ...
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts
[QUOTE="jimmydude"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]

When I read that the next SSB (and also when I found out there would be a new SSB) would be online I was all (:

Because I am soooo good at that game. I have to say but I don't think it is possible for me to lose, any challenge of relatives/friends/family I take, I COMPLETELY DEVASTATE with my best character(s) or the one he/she used. I was the self/family/friends-proclaimed champion of the free world for the first SSB then the SSBM made gameplay faster and a bit more complicated. Now I can excellently pull of combos, and awesome stuff.

Link2025

I bet you can't even wave dash.

I know all the moves for every character, the relative damage for my favorite ones, and I love Mario's over + A move in the air! "yah!" PRINGGG! anyway, what does 'wave dash' mean? tell me, I might tell you a different name. BTW, is nobody gonna read my other posts?

Wave dashing is a neat trick that allows you to slide around the arena. Immediately after jumping you have to do a midair dodge and angle yourself at the floor. Because it's done so quickly in most cases you can actually bypass the jumping animation. Try sliding around with Luigi on the final destination level. It's pretty cool.

I know how to do that. I just don't feel any inclination to do it. I am more focused on important moves.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 jimmydude

:lol: thats funny ...Link4554
again with you posting hahahah lol that's funny

DO YOU HAVE OTHER EMOTIONS? sorry but I have to know...

Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Link4554
:lol: yeah .. but i dont use'em. lol
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 jimmydude
:lol: yeah .. but i dont use'em. lolLink4554
THERE YOU GO AGAIN! jeez, no ideas or anything just a bit of laughing.
Link4554

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Link4554
umm ... yeah why not.
your weird ...
Super_masio

Forum Posts