.::Official Off Topic Discussion::V2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

Welcome to the second volume of the Off-Topic discussion. Here is where you can continue off-topic discussion after another inevitably reaches the post limit. Other Off-Topic threads of the past will be honorably listed:

V1 Off Topic Discussion

Now, remember the rules, and continue your posts:).

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
it is isn't it..bye I'm going golfing...see ya:D
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BurningDragoon

we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.Sizzletop

hey sizzletop now that natiko aint here lets make fun of him, now what should we say????

rocknroll627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 rocknroll627
Member since 2005 • 1350 Posts

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.BurningDragoon

hey sizzletop now that natiko aint here lets make fun of him, now what should we say????

that's pretty funny
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 natiko

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.BurningDragoon

Natiko's a pompus ass:lol::lol::lol:.....wait.....:shock::shock::shock: did I just call myself an ass!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.natiko

Natiko's a pompus ass:lol::lol::lol:.....wait.....:shock::shock::shock: did I just call myself an ass!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

:|
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]we were paying our respects to the old off topic thread. :cry: oh well. It's amazing what happens when you give a bunch o people a place to talk about what none of the board is about.natiko

yes that same guy, does any1 else here know him???? :lol:lol: :D

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sizzletop
:D I think we should insult his mother while were at it.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BurningDragoon

:D I think we should insult his mother while were at it.Sizzletop

:D, that would be crossing the line. :lol:

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BurningDragoon

Am i alone?

DaAznSaN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaAznSaN
Member since 2003 • 5656 Posts

Am i alone?

BurningDragoon

You're never alone.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BurningDragoon
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

Am i alone?

DaAznSaN

You're never alone.

ok

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nuck44
[QUOTE="DaAznSaN"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

Am i alone?

BurningDragoon

You're never alone.

ok

Haha, I like your sig. I saw a smaller version of that before. (the guy with the flower)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"]

yes that same guy, does any1 else here know him???? :lol:lol: :D

I know him....in fact...be ready for this shocker....I am him....:D

Haven't been on today because I played 27 holes of golf today.

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sizzletop
how'd you shoot natiko. nice avatar
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 natiko
how'd you shoot natiko. nice avatarSizzletop
In the first 18(full round of golf) I shot 5 under par a 65 at a 70 par golf course. I got two hole in ones. Thanks, I finally got it to work.
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nuck44
[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]how'd you shoot natiko. nice avatarnatiko
In the first 18(full round of golf) I shot 5 under par a 65 at a 70 par golf course. I got two hole in ones. Thanks, I finally got it to work.

2 hole in ones. ... that sounds kind of crazy :P
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 natiko
[QUOTE="natiko"][QUOTE="Sizzletop"]how'd you shoot natiko. nice avatarnuck44

2 hole in ones. ... that sounds kind of crazy :P

Both of the holes were easily in my range so alls I had to do is hit at the right place and the right power.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 natiko

this was the slowest 3+ hours ever on this board. I've only seen five posts beside my own. so after that alls I can say is

screw you guys I'm going home.........or at least into another room......because I'm kinda already home:P

Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts

Er... Off Topic still lives, it was just locked for some reason....... *unlocks*

I'll float it up. If I did something stupid please don't hurt me mighty GS board mods :).

*saves thread from death*

Thread...now unlocked...

Post at will :).

IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
All right, so can we post here for off-topic?
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 natiko
I will inform you that the original one after several reopenings just relocks itself after every post. It's being looked into by the mods but, for now.....PARTY!!!!!!
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 natiko
All right, so can we post here for off-topic?IkeXC07
For now unless they figure out how to keep the original from locking after every post.
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sizzletop
Why are we mingiling with the dead. I belive that tho original off topic thread should just be left to the back. WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP THE OTHER ONE ALIVE. HAVEN'T ANY OF YOU SEEN ZOMBIE FLICKS?? Let's just post off topic here for good.
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mr_Bob471
I've sorted it out. The first post reached the post limit and will hence keep locking itself. A mod would have to unlock it for every new post. Read the first post in this thread, you'll get the answers:)
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nuck44
I knew it locked @ 500 posts (thats why I mentioned it in off topic 1.0) but I didn't know that it would lock after every sucessive post.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 natiko

Hello everybody:D

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sizzletop
Sorry, but you were alone for 4 hours. Ha Ha natiko. I got a drawing of link, but My camera and scanner are busted
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 natiko
Sorry, but you were alone for 4 hours. Ha Ha natiko. I got a drawing of link, but My camera and scanner are bustedSizzletop
Being alone is no fun. That sucks, hope you figure out how to get it on your computer so we can see it.
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mr_Bob471
Well, here's some awesome off topic news. Recently, your good o'l Officer down the street finally got a question answered on "On the Spot". Not only do I know more about From Russia with Love, but I finaly got a question answred wohooo:)
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 natiko
Well, here's some awesome off topic news. Recently, your good o'l Officer down the street finally got a question answered on "On the Spot". Not only do I know more about From Russia with Love, but I finaly got a question answred wohooo:)Mr_Bob471
congrats
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nuck44
question
Well, here's some awesome off topic news. Recently, your good o'l Officer down the street finally got a question answered on "On the Spot". Not only do I know more about From Russia with Love, but I finaly got a question answred wohooo:)Mr_Bob471

wow, nice job!

I have an observation though. It seems that Gamespot has absolutely no new news about Zelda .... Even with tons of news released this week, they haven't updated anything =(
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts

So, who is going to see Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy this weekend? I am

Post 700 yay!

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Sizzletop

I am, but I doubt it will be as good as the book. They never are

Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Mr_Bob471

question[QUOTE="Mr_Bob471"]Well, here's some awesome off topic news. Recently, your good o'l Officer down the street finally got a question answered on "On the Spot". Not only do I know more about From Russia with Love, but I finaly got a question answred wohooo:)nuck44

wow, nice job!

I have an observation though. It seems that Gamespot has absolutely no new news about Zelda .... Even with tons of news released this week, they haven't updated anything =(

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why Gamespot has not updated the section for basically the most anticipated game for this E3. It may be the fact they are planning their E3 coverage (always outstanding in my opinion, I've been coming here for news for about 3 years until I finally wised up and registered :)). If that's not the case then I smite whomever is in charge of that section with the almighty magic stick.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 BurningDragoon

[QUOTE="nuck44"]question[QUOTE="Mr_Bob471"]Well, here's some awesome off topic news. Recently, your good o'l Officer down the street finally got a question answered on "On the Spot". Not only do I know more about From Russia with Love, but I finaly got a question answred wohooo:)Mr_Bob471

wow, nice job!

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure why Gamespot has not updated the section for basically the most anticipated game for this E3. It may be the fact they are planning their E3 coverage (always outstanding in my opinion, I've been coming here for news for about 3 years until I finally wised up and registered :)). If that's not the case then I smite whomever is in charge of that section with the almighty magic stick.

probably they want to keep a secret, just so that we wonder and like the game more.

Hi, guys im back, for the moment, i dont know if i will be busy this days.

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 natiko

Hi. Is anyone there? Or am I alone? Or we all alone? Or am I just babbling?

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Sizzletop
I am here, I wasn't at gamespot then, You seem to be getting lonley lately
Barmy_Brat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Barmy_Brat
Member since 2004 • 1350 Posts

The GDs here seem slow when compared to other boards. Its a shame really.

Lets actually start up a conversation, shall we?

How about: Favourite Nintendo Moments

I have to say my favourite Nintendo moment was when

THE END

~The Legend OF Zelda~

appeared on my screen after completing the Wind Waker. It left me with a huge sense of accomplishment.

Remember, these don't have to be Zelda-related moments. Spread the joy!

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 natiko
I am here, I wasn't at gamespot then, You seem to be getting lonley latelySizzletop
That's because, no ones ever on. It gets boring.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 natiko

I'd have to say my favorite Nintendo moment would be a tie between stabbing Gandorf through the head with a sword in WW, getting everything in OoT, and hearing Saria's Song for the first time in OoT.

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Sizzletop
It's great when you know when everyone is on though. I am part of a forum with 30 people, but I know when the administraters are on, so I always have something/someone to talk to Edit: my favorite nintendo moment would be going over to see my cousins it michigan and Discovering how much I love Majora's mask. My Favorite game of all time
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 natiko
It's great when you know when everyone is on though. I am part of a forum with 30 people, but I know when the administraters are on, so I always have something/someone to talk to Edit: my favorite nintendo moment would be going over to see my cousins it michigan and Discovering how much I love Majora's mask. My Favorite game of all timeSizzletop
just registered on to that forum
Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Sizzletop
You are the second person that has registered because of me. Pls Post 20 times and say that I reffered you. I am Literately beating the wind palace on Minish cap.
Wenolas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 Wenolas
Member since 2005 • 164 Posts

I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of representation of the "old school" games in the IGN Readers' Picks Top 99 Games of All Time List. Most of the games on the list come from this generation of consoles. Were 6 of the best 10 games of all time really released in the last year? All of the games on the list were good, but this is supposed to be the best of the best. And overall it is not a bad list at all, it is very interesting to look at. You also have to consider voters of all ages participated and no one has played every game. And hey, The Legend of Zelda series got the respect it deserves. What do you guys think?

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Sizzletop

I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of representation of the "old school" games in the IGN Readers' Picks Top 99 Games of All Time List. Most of the games on the list come from this generation of consoles. Were 6 of the best 10 games of all time really released in the last year? All of the games on the list were good, but this is supposed to be the best of the best. And overall it is not a bad list at all, it is very interesting to look at. You also have to consider voters of all ages participated and no one has played every game. And hey, The Legend of Zelda series got the respect it deserves. What do you guys think?

Wenolas
i agree fullheartedly. btw how did you get the "this message has been edited blah blah blah" to be that huge???
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 natiko
You are the second person that has registered because of me. Pls Post 20 times and say that I reffered you. I am Literately beating the wind palace on Minish cap.Sizzletop
good luck
Wenolas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#49 Wenolas
Member since 2005 • 164 Posts
[QUOTE="Wenolas"]

Sizzletop

i agree fullheartedly. btw how did you get the "this message has been edited blah blah blah" to be that huge???

Whoops! I fixed that. I forgot to put the </font> tag in the end of my signature so the font size carried over to the sig.... I wonder what would happen if you set font size at 8. :|

natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 natiko
[QUOTE="Sizzletop"][QUOTE="Wenolas"]

Wenolas

Whoops! I fixed that. I forgot to put the tag in the end of my signature so the font size carried over to the sig.... I wonder what would happen if you set font size at 8. :|

the world would come to an end