Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

wtf when my friends asked me who was hotter? Malon or Romani? and some idiot said cremia.....damn im ...i mean they are stupid ......lol

NWA_31

Not everyone is attracted to 8 years old girls, dude :P

Her teenage form is smokin' though.

btw, I actually have no idea how healthy a clam is :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
[QUOTE="NWA_31"][QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

wtf when my friends asked me who was hotter? Malon or Romani? and some idiot said cremia.....damn im ...i mean they are stupid ......lol

metroid_dragon

Not everyone is attracted to 8 years old girls, dude :P

Her teenage form is smokin' though.

btw, I actually have no idea how healthy a clam is :P

What?! Are you saying I've been chowing down on buckets of clams for nothing?! :evil:

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
That's what you get for listening to other people's advice on the internet :P
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Clams

Hmmm..... Not helpful ether way.:P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 DJ-Lafleur

ohman...WTF...

hey, I just thought of another moment that made me go WTF :D!!! Though it's not related to Zelda.

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#57 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
This is officially the Clam Thread. lol
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#58 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Where Link got fired into the Sky in Twilight Princess. You know when you have to do Castle in the Sky.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 DJ-Lafleur

Where Link got fired into the Sky in Twilight Princess. You know when you have to do Castle in the Sky.chocolate1325

Ahh, yes, the city in the sky, I remember going WTF whenthe power in my house somehow went out (there was no storm of any kind) when I was almost done with the place, and well...I didn't save anytime in the middle of the place, so...yeah. :|

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 metroid_dragon

Clams

Gary_Jinfield

They also contain little toes that are used in reproduction. wiki article

What... the... farmer.

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Where Link got fired into the Sky in Twilight Princess. You know when you have to do Castle in the Sky.DJ-Lafleur

Ahh, yes, the city in the sky, I remember going WTF whenthe power in my house somehow went out (there was no storm of any kind) when I was almost done with the place, and well...I didn't save anytime in the middle of the place, so...yeah. :|

Ack, that sucks. that's always been a bit of a fear of mine, though I've ever yet to experience a power loss during anything really important (once during SSB:M) that was all.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

Clams

metroid_dragon

They also contain little toes that are used in reproduction. wiki article

What... the... farmer.

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Where Link got fired into the Sky in Twilight Princess. You know when you have to do Castle in the Sky.DJ-Lafleur

Ack, that sucks. that's always been a bit of a fear of mine, though I've ever yet to experience a power loss during anything really important (once during SSB:M) that was all.

Wait, don't we use our toes for reproduction? If not, then I must have not been listening properly in myhealth course at school:|

And yes, I was pretty upset having to go through the city again, though it certainly didn't take as long, and I saved aroung 6 times in the middle of the place the second time around. :?

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Gary_Jinfield

Its always important to save every so often, as the unexpected may occur...

That is one of the problems in regards to Majora's Mask thanks to the unique saving system.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 metroid_dragon
I actually kind of liked the limited saving available in Majora's Mask. I know people that'll save, then just start doing things that they stand little chance of surviving in many games but offer great benifits, putting a detrimential effect on saving (like restarting the 3 days) prevents abuse of the system.
-disconnected-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 -disconnected-
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Save? I never save the game until the end 3hrs is all it takes...but my WTF moment is when the redead jump and hump wtf like was the the producers horney or something Omg would be the running back and forth between to places to complete a quest especially in impossible time limits...Urggghhhhh!!

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 DJ-Lafleur

Save? I never save the game until the end 3hrs is all it takes...but my WTF moment is when the redead jump and hump wtf like was the the producers horney or something Omg would be the running back and forth between to places to complete a quest especially in impossible time limits...Urggghhhhh!!

-disconnected-

Ahhhh, I remember seeing my first re-dead, thought it was a normal enemy, and then it suddenly screams, good times indeed.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Gary_Jinfield

I actually kind of liked the limited saving available in Majora's Mask. I know people that'll save, then just start doing things that they stand little chance of surviving in many games but offer great benifits, putting a detrimential effect on saving (like restarting the 3 days) prevents abuse of the system.metroid_dragon

Yeah, thats what I was thinking as the game suddenly crashed when I was right in front of the boss door of Snowhead Temple.:P What does it matter if some people choose to abuse it when it can save a great deal of frustration for others?

And yes, Redeads are rather fearsome foes, or at least they were in Oot. Seriously, the game always glitched so that they could string screams together, at least when one foolishly dashed into battle head first...

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 metroid_dragon

[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]I actually kind of liked the limited saving available in Majora's Mask. I know people that'll save, then just start doing things that they stand little chance of surviving in many games but offer great benifits, putting a detrimential effect on saving (like restarting the 3 days) prevents abuse of the system.Gary_Jinfield

Yeah, thats what I was thinking as the game suddenly crashed when I was right in front of the boss door of Snowhead Temple.:P What does it matter if some people choose to abuse it when it can save a great deal of frustration for others?

And yes, Redeads are rather fearsome foes, or at least they were in Oot. Seriously, the game always glitched so that they could string screams together, at least when one foolishly dashed into battle head first...

Redeads are awesome.

Fine, I suppose that there should have been a better saving system. :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]I actually kind of liked the limited saving available in Majora's Mask. I know people that'll save, then just start doing things that they stand little chance of surviving in many games but offer great benifits, putting a detrimential effect on saving (like restarting the 3 days) prevents abuse of the system.Gary_Jinfield

I feel your pain, buddy, I got everything in the sky in the City in TP and bye-bye power! But in my case I could have saved, so it is partially my faultsince I was foolish.

And yes, the re-deads in OoT are fearsome, I usually take it a bit slowly around them, and don't do anything to hastily.

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#69 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
My phantom hourglass actually crashed yesterday to my suprise. I saw a new island and then it just zoomed in, and stayed like that. Linebeck said nothing and the game was still running. People on the top screen map were still moving but i was stuck. I had to reboot.
saugh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 saugh
Member since 2005 • 1069 Posts
May seem a but farfetched but when I first heard the new DK rap in SSB Melee, I dropped my controller after listening to the remix of the brand new verse, and in consequence, died.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DJ-Lafleur

May seem a but farfetched but when I first heard the new DK rap in SSB Melee, I dropped my controller after listening to the remix of the brand new verse, and in consequence, died.saugh

the DK rap is awesome! I remeber hearing it forthe first time...(this has nothing to with Zelda :|)

drumbum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 drumbum2
WTF when the producers decide to make a giant moon with a face crash into clock town................................ WHO THOUGHT OF THAT!!!!
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 metroid_dragon

I dunno, it's not that far fetched compared to some of the other ideas in the series.

(Tingle, hand in toilet, putting the Deku Princess in a bottle... come to think of it, only Majora's Mask is that messed up.)

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DJ-Lafleur

I dunno, it's not that far fetched compared to some of the other ideas in the series.

(Tingle, hand in toilet, putting the Deku Princess in a bottle... come to think of it, only Majora's Mask is that messed up.)

metroid_dragon

The moon, Majora's incarnation, the ghosts that attack Romani Ranch, that sad Gorman Bros. mask, MM was definetely the most...intruiging Zelda game.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 metroid_dragon

I would arguably replace "intriguing" with "acid-trip-like". Nah, nah, that's Katamari and it worked hard to earn that title.

I want them to being together the entire developing team from Majora's Mask for the next game, we all know it would be awesome.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DJ-Lafleur

I would arguably replace "intriguing" with "acid-trip-like". Nah, nah, that's Katamari and it worked hard to earn that title.

I want them to being together the entire developing team from Majora's Mask for the next game, we all know it would be awesome.

metroid_dragon

indeed it would be awesome, and just looking at Katamari makese feel high. :?

BioyHunter777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BioyHunter777
Member since 2005 • 781 Posts

most of majora´s mask made me WTF or scared me. as a kid I was a afraid of the ranch ghosts

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

DJ-Lafleur

It terms of "acid trippyness", Killer 7 surpasses all, especially if the story actually makes sense to you.:P

The intrigue of Majora's Mask has yet to be matched by the Zelda series. Now that Phantom Hourglass has been released, (and soon to be released in the rest of the world) one wonders, whats next?

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Gary_Jinfield

It terms of "acid trippyness", Killer 7 surpasses all, especially if the story actually makes sense to you.:P

The intrigue of Majora's Mask has yet to be matched by the Zelda series. Now that Phantom Hourglass has been released, (and soon to be released in the rest of the world) one wonders, whats next?

I tried playing killer7, but it just didn't suck me in, my friend kept telling me how awesome it was, but once I got a new addictive game (don't remember what) I just dropped it, and now I've forgotten the few fragmented elements of story that have been presented to me.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 DJ-Lafleur

most of majora´s mask made me WTF or scared me. as a kid I was a afraid of the ranch ghosts

BioyHunter777

Really? How old were you then? :|

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 chocolate1325
Ganondorf transforming into Ganon in Ocarina Of Time.
BioyHunter777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BioyHunter777
Member since 2005 • 781 Posts
[QUOTE="BioyHunter777"]

DJ-Lafleur

Really? How old were you then? :|

I think I was like 7 or 8 I dunno

drumbum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 drumbum2

OMG when I heard that tingle wasnt in Twilight Princess but WTF when I saw the postman. Honestly, in my book there isnt much difference between tingle and a mailman in hot shorts.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Gary_Jinfield

OMG when I heard that tingle wasnt in Twilight Princess but WTF when I saw the postman. Honestly, in my book there isnt much difference between tingle and a mailman in hot shorts.

drumbum2

Except the mailman doesn't charge you thousands of rupees.:P

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 chocolate1325
I do not like that character in Twilight Princess he annoys me.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 metroid_dragon

I do not like that character in Twilight Princess he annoys me.chocolate1325

But he provides such exceptional service! Always waiting for you just outside of town... wait a minute... what a stalker :P

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I got that feeling when I got all excited about progressing to the end of windwaker, and then I found out I have to rebuild the triforce and fish the pieces up.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 DJ-Lafleur
Oh man, having to get the Triforce pieces in WW was such a pain! :x