ShanghaiHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 ShanghaiHeaven
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

Well there's also a following of girls in Zelda games after Link and we all remember them as either obnoxious or maybe not so bad. Which are your favorites?

I'll start with Malon, she was so cute. Maybe it was the red hair, or her very talented singing =P. Or maybe because she was generous enough with Epona.

Next I'd have to say Ruto, for all her obnoxious glory =).

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
I also liked Malon, she was nice. Ilia ticked me off when she stole Link's horse in TP, but aside from that I liked her.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
My favorite is, and will probably remain Ruto. She really has personallity and I find the cutscene after you resque her quite funny. However I like Malon as well. illia didn't really work for me.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
I would have to put my money on Malon because of Epona and the fact that her father asked you if you wanted to marry her lol.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Why hasn't anyone said Zelda?

Clearly there was a love/hate relationship going on with Tetra, and that moment where Link and Zelda briefly touched each others hands was quite touching.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#6 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Clearly there was a love/hate relationship going on with Tetra, and that moment where Link and Zelda briefly touched each others hands was quite touching.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Probably because Zelda is so obvious. But when you mention it, I will say that my favorite Zelda is the TP version. That is one out of two Zelda games (I think) when you see her as a young adult, not just as a kid. And I think she looks so much better than the OoT version.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MaceKhan
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

waZelda

Probably because Zelda is so obvious. But when you mention it, I will say that my favorite Zelda is the TP version. That is one out of two Zelda games (I think) when you see her as a young adult, not just as a kid. And I think she looks so much better than the OoT version.

TP Zelda is way better than OoT Zelda!
ShanghaiHeaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 ShanghaiHeaven
Member since 2007 • 67 Posts

REVOLUTIONfreak

Is it just me or sometimes do you think Link likes Zelda more than Zelda seems to like Link. It seems like their star crossed ya know?

I think I prefer a Link-Malon or Ruto relationship than with Zelda.

Maybe she just pissed me off too much in OoT when we WALKED out of Ganon's crumbling tower... a memorable stroll.

-Sphere-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 -Sphere-
Member since 2008 • 1063 Posts
My vote would have to go to Ruto. I hated Malon for some reason that I cannot pinpoint.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MaceKhan
I would have to put my money on Malon because of Epona and the fact that her father asked you if you wanted to marry her lol.RErikku12
I always said "yes" when he asked if you wanted to marry her:P.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

[QUOTE="RErikku12"]I would have to put my money on Malon because of Epona and the fact that her father asked you if you wanted to marry her lol.MaceKhan

And then he laughed at you and nothing happened! :D I wish at least SOMETHING would have happened. She should be honored to marry the Hero of Courage.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MaceKhan

[QUOTE="MaceKhan"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]I would have to put my money on Malon because of Epona and the fact that her father asked you if you wanted to marry her lol.RErikku12

And then he laughed at you and nothing happened! :D I wish at least SOMETHING would have happened. She should be honored to marry the Hero of Courage.

Yeah he laughed and said "well maybe your a little young for that". Link should have said "OK I'll come back in seven years".
totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Malon and Link deserve to be together, Ruto believes wholeheartedly that Link is her future husband, and Zelda is just what would make things right.

But lemme ask you this, what if MIDNA stepped into the picture?! o_O

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MaceKhan

Malon and Link deserve to be together, Ruto believes wholeheartedly that Link is her future husband, and Zelda is just what would make things right.

totalmachine
I don't understand why people believe in the Link Midna relationship when its made perfectly clear throughout the entire game that Ilia is Link's girlfriend.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#15 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
What about Saria.
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MaceKhan

Saria is at the most twelve years old, and as a kokiri she doesn't age, so what about her?

totalmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 totalmachine
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts
[QUOTE="totalmachine"]

MaceKhan

I don't understand why people believe in the Link Midna relationship when its made perfectly clear throughout the entire game that Ilia is Link's girlfriend.

It's not made 'perfectly' clear. It's hinted at times but they don't actually say "HEY ILIA, YOUR BOYFRIEND LINK IS ON HIS WAY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." lol

Midna is HOT! I would date her in a heartbeat. LOL

ps. i like the quotes in your sig! Especially the Darth Vader one. I love Star Wars.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MaceKhan
[QUOTE="MaceKhan"][QUOTE="totalmachine"]

totalmachine

It's not made 'perfectly' clear. It's hinted at times but they don't actually say "HEY ILIA, YOUR BOYFRIEND LINK IS ON HIS WAY OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." lol

Midna is HOT! I would date her in a heartbeat. LOL

ps. i like the quotes in your sig! Especially the Darth Vader one. I love Star Wars.

You are right its not made perfectly clear, however it is heavily implied. You are also right, Midna is hot (I'm assuming we're talking about what she looks like at the end of the game and not her Imp form:P).

P.S. Thanks, and Star Wars is awesome8).