gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 gigabrowser12
Member since 2006 • 1647 Posts
Ok I just got my nintendo power and It said Zelda 2 links adventure was out. I check but It wasn't there. Is this a warning of what is to come? Was my nintendo power early? Your dicision....
Edit: For the wii virtual console
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gigabrowser12
That was more hasty than I thought... PLEASE SOMEONE! I told you in my officer aplication that I would find rare and interesting news... and I did!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
Adventure of Link is already out in Europe for the virtual console, although there are rumors of the game coming to North America in the coming weeks.
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gigabrowser12
Adventure of Link is already out in Europe for the virtual console, although there are rumors of the game coming to North America in the coming weeks.Gary_Jinfield
Well I got the collectors edition, so Im hoping for game boy zeldas, I already got the link to the past.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
If it was in Nintendo Power then all that means is that it will be out in the coming weeks. That doesn't mean it's already out.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]Adventure of Link is already out in Europe for the virtual console, although there are rumors of the game coming to North America in the coming weeks.gigabrowser12
Well I got the collectors edition, so Im hoping for game boy zeldas, I already got the link to the past.

( calm down. everything is gonna be alright )
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
[QUOTE="gigabrowser12"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]Adventure of Link is already out in Europe for the virtual console, although there are rumors of the game coming to North America in the coming weeks.zeldafreak4life

( calm down. everything is gonna be alright )

:lol: Well, I have heard news that a Zelda game has been released in Europe for its virtual console, so that proves Gary_Jinfield is right :D If I find a ink to an article that explains it, I'll be sure to post it :D