Lord_Damenteth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lord_Damenteth
Member since 2005 • 1077 Posts
Throughout the twenty year history of the Zelda series, we have met many different characters. Some help us in our quest, others try to make or profit or do us harm. Many characters are likable, while others make us want to commit violent acts towards our televisions. So tell us which characters in the Zelda universe you dislike with passion, the characters you may fantasize about dying horrible, bloody deaths, possibly at your own hands.

For me it's definitely the old woman from LoZ. Nothing, but a greedy, self pleasing **** "Pay me and I'll talk" she says. Give her ten rupees and she mutters: "That's not enough to talk", give up fifty and she'll say "Boy your rich!". Sure, for a moderate price she'll tell you how to to cross Hebra's Hill or the "forest of maze", but the potential loss of money is irritating. It's really not the damage she does that makes me hate her, it's how she's so damn smug. Taking your money and than laughing at you while you return to the dangerous wastelands to gather more currency. She angers me to a some end, she does.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Although some of the characters do annoy me from time to time, there are several that have annoyed me to a special degree that I must acknowledge them.

• Tingle- Stealing Force Gems, taking my money, breathing my air
  • Navi- " Hey! Hey! Look! Look! Look! Listen!" (insert unhelpful advice here)
  • Maker-  Useless and  reminder of how subpar the Koroks are
  • Ralph (from Oos)- What good is he, really?
  • WW Link- His expressions annoyed me and he has a big head
  • The Gorons in Oos- For making me do those stupid mini games
  • The Great Sea- Not really a person, but the most annoying on the list
  • WW Ganon- Pathetic, what happened to him? He was so cool in Oot... Although the sword fight was fun. Least annoying on the list.
  • The Elder in Minish Woods- You would think an elder would be a little less focused on a door
  • Floor/Wall Masters- Going back to the beginning of a dungeon

Thats it, for now...

SabotageClock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 SabotageClock
Member since 2004 • 5275 Posts
tingle will easily get the most votes for making the game seem so much dumber (god)

I dont see why people hate Navi so much, but shes sure as hell better than tingle.
Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34625 Posts

Throughout the twenty year history of the Zelda series, we have met many different characters. Some help us in our quest, others try to make or profit or do us harm. Many characters are likable, while others make us want to commit violent acts towards our televisions. So tell us which characters in the Zelda universe you dislike with passion, the characters you may fantasize about dying horrible, bloody deaths, possibly at your own hands.

For me it's definitely the old woman from LoZ. Nothing, but a greedy, self pleasing **** "Pay me and I'll talk" she says. Give her ten rupees and she mutters: "That's not enough to talk", give up fifty and she'll say "Boy your rich!". Sure, for a moderate price she'll tell you how to to cross Hebra's Hill or the "forest of maze", but the potential loss of money is irritating. It's really not the damage she does that makes me hate her, it's how she's so damn smug. Taking your money and than laughing at you while you return to the dangerous wastelands to gather more currency. She angers me to a some end, she does.
Lord_Damenteth

:lol: I don't know who's the most irritating really, but I've met quite a few in Legend of Zelda and Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

ukguvnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ukguvnor
Member since 2004 • 12705 Posts
What's with all the navi-hate I see?

Navi was awesome, you can't get a more fantasy feel than exploring the OoT world with a fairy for a companion.

I wish there was a companion fairy in TP :(
picklepik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 picklepik
Member since 2005 • 843 Posts
I HATE THOSE ANNOYING MONSTERS IN WW, THEY JUST KEEP COMING!
rhector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rhector
Member since 2004 • 553 Posts

I hate the leader of the workers that are in gerudo valley, with his strange sound every time you talk to him. but after some time, i get used to, jajaja

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#8 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts

Navi would get on my nerves "hey listen!!" its like chill out I'm busy.

Leverish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 Leverish
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts
It's a crying shame that Navi couldn't be kept in that jar I never used...
nintendoAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 nintendoAndrew
Member since 2005 • 301 Posts
I hate that damn old owl in OoT!
"Hey young Link I have come to tell you useless pieces of crap! That don't help you in any way!"
"Oh link there you are! Boy you have grown! Boy link there you are! I haven't seen your face in a while!"
that stupid own reminds me of Michael Jackson. Always hunting down a little boy to nag and annoy till......
kaelinring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 kaelinring
Member since 2004 • 89 Posts
These say it all...........

Now, go read vgcats.
lil_angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 lil_angel
Member since 2005 • 1535 Posts
wow
Gamer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 Gamer123
Member since 2005 • 196 Posts
I hate skull kid
Meta_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Meta_Knight
Member since 2003 • 144 Posts

I can't think of one for myself, but I do know how many people that just hates Kaepora Gaebora. http://kaepora.ytmnd.com

And as someone above said, that merchant in TWW.

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
Annoying Characters
-Tingle in WW and FSA and MC(he was cool in MM, he was just the man with the ballown and maps)
-Navi, compared to Tatl. Navi: Hey! Look! Watch out! Listen! Tatl: *Tiny ding noice that only goes once*...see the annoying difference, also Navi make u listen to him, Tatl just says listen or don't, I don't really care.
-Link's enormous head in WW
-Tetra's pirates, not Tetra, I'm talking about her pirates, they make stupid noices when they talk, Niko is the worst with his frickin training course
-The bombers (except Jim, he's the red 1) they r raciest against Deku scrubs (In MM)
-Ugly man sitting under tree and Kakariko, He called me ugly
-Impa, looks stupid
-The chief carpender in gerodo vally, he keeps hissing at me
-The king of Hyrule in OT, too lazy to meet me and letting Gannondorf come into his castle
-The 2 brothers the laugh together in OT and juggle together in the troupe in MM

robtuc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 robtuc
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Got to be Tingle,  what a  vibe he  was! T
tubbs_master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tubbs_master
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts
The bloody owl in OoT
MarkRamsey2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MarkRamsey2004
Member since 2004 • 1587 Posts
Owl and Tingle
Rob1219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Rob1219
Member since 2005 • 4492 Posts

Navi would get on my nerves "hey listen!!" its like chill out I'm busy.

Los9090

Exactly

facit_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 facit_90
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts
You know these things on that island in Oracle os Ages that steal all your staff and then want you to pay up something to get them back. ok, I forgot what they were called, but I hate them so much that I haven't played OoA for years.
justiceboy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#21 justiceboy13
Member since 2004 • 11295 Posts
I didn't like it when beedle said he appreciated you either...it kinda pissed me off...
Lord_Damenteth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lord_Damenteth
Member since 2005 • 1077 Posts
You know these things on that island in Oracle os Ages that steal all your staff and then want you to pay up something to get them back. ok, I forgot what they were called, but I hate them so much that I haven't played OoA for years.facit_90

The Tokay on Crescent Island?
LordJinChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 LordJinChaos
Member since 2004 • 17713 Posts
I hated Navi in OoT. She annoyin' fast. I know I can't be the only one.
kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#24 kirby2198
Member since 2006 • 909 Posts

the guy on the flying carpet in the hunted wasteland (OoT) dam rip-off artist

tingle biger rip-off artist gredyass b-itch (WW)

re-dead paralizes u dats anoying non-stop oooooooo....... (any zelda game) 

zelda's gards(MC) cant protect zelda 4 crap

shadow link (OoT) water temple jumping on links sword every time u try 2 stike him

owl(ooT) apering out of the blue giving useless info 

the guy in the boat that sells the pair and bait(WW) makes stupid noises anoying pain in the ass

ganondorf (WW) 4 looking gay

goron rolling on death mountain (OoT) apering out of no wer crashing into link knoking him over the adge

thier all a pain

Avatar image for soccerplaya7585
soccerplaya7585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 soccerplaya7585
Member since 2005 • 551 Posts
In OoT that stupid owl.. talks to you about the stupidest stuff and you can't not cross his path.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gary_Jinfield

shadow link (OoT) water temple jumping on links sword every time u try 2 stike him

the guy in the boat that sells the pair and bait(WW) makes stupid noises anoying pain in the ass

goron rolling on death mountain (OoT) apering out of no wer crashing into link knoking him over the adge

thier all a pain

kirby2198

:lol: That thing with the Goron happened to me as well. I was minding my own business walking around taking in the scenery, when suddenly I get blindsided from behind by a Goron.:P

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
[QUOTE="kirby2198"]

thier all a pain

Gary_Jinfield

:lol: That thing with the Goron happened to me as well. I was minding my own business walking around taking in the scenery, when suddenly I get blindsided from behind by a Goron.:P

I can relate. :lol:  I never liked the owl either, especially when I'd be scrolling through the conversation, and then when it gets to the "Do you want to hear what I just told you again?" the cursor automatically selects the "Yes" and I select it because I've been pressing A rapidly.  It annoys me.
seankulbeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 seankulbeth
Member since 2005 • 2092 Posts
i dont see why everyone hates tingle so much. I actually kind of like him (am i commiting suicide?).
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="kirby2198"]

thier all a pain

nazguldragon15

:lol: That thing with the Goron happened to me as well. I was minding my own business walking around taking in the scenery, when suddenly I get blindsided from behind by a Goron.:P

I can relate. :lol:  I never liked the owl either, especially when I'd be scrolling through the conversation, and then when it gets to the "Do you want to hear what I just told you again?" the cursor automatically selects the "Yes" and I select it because I've been pressing A rapidly.  It annoys me.

HOW CAN YOU HATE DARK.....wait you do got a point! ....I still want him in SSBB!

And Knuckle (tingles Bro in blue) is one of my favs he can beat tingle all he wants! yet he still gives him present

...........know what i hate all of tingle's bro.s but not David JR. i feel sorry for him losing his father and having to work for tingle!

Oh yeah dont forget those damn dekus! frickin nut shooting bastards They said i had an ugly face!

Oh and I hate Pink Link hes always touching my butt!

Red Link is always kicking my butt!

Blue link always has something smart to say!

Green link is always stealing all the glory!

Oh and navi! DAMN YOU NAVI

GO TO HELL NAVI GO TO HELL AND DIE!

..........I also hateVaati he never fights me with his sword just uses his magic!

Kefkamania05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kefkamania05
Member since 2005 • 7537 Posts
Tingle is one of those characters you love to hate :P
trey55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 trey55555
Member since 2005 • 83 Posts
definetely Tingle with a capital Tingle
rhector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rhector

I see a lot of people hate the owl from OoT and navy, I really wasn't upset about them, and more important i think that owl in OoT . . .is the 7th sage! ! ! call me nuts, jeje its the more probable thing, but i think i remember that in OoT when you talk with one of the gossips stones, with the mask of true, one of them tell you that, jeje, its a doubt i have always have, can some one tell me if i'm wrong?? :D

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Gary_Jinfield

I see a lot of people hate the owl from OoT and navy, I really wasn't upset about them, and more important i think that owl in OoT . . .is the 7th sage! ! ! call me nuts, jeje its the more probable thing, but i think i remember that in OoT when you talk with one of the gossips stones, with the mask of true, one of them tell you that, jeje, its a doubt i have always have, can some one tell me if i'm wrong?? :D

rhector

The gossip stone states that the Owl was a reincarnation of an ancient sage.

Yodax007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Yodax007
Member since 2005 • 261 Posts

Lord_Damenteth

you could just save, pay the money for the info, and then turn the game off and on and know the info without paying!

I hate the old man in the original zelda.  JUST GIMMIE THE GOOD SWORD ALREADY!!!!!!! and Deku Link from Majora's Mask.  All that swishing annoys me.

rhector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 rhector
[QUOTE="rhector"]

Gary_Jinfield

tanx dude :D

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="rhector"]

rhector

tanx dude :D

I think it was Rauru!

You know something with all these people we hate in zelda I'm surprised that we all love the games!
Tingle wont make me hate zelda just him!
Zelda has the most hated characters yet it is everyone favorite series.

Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#37 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts

"You know something with all these people we hate in zelda I'm surprised that we all love the games!
Zelda has the most hated characters yet it is everyone favorite series."

yeah but it probably also has the most liked characters.

nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts

"You know something with all these people we hate in zelda I'm surprised that we all love the games!
Zelda has the most hated characters yet it is everyone favorite series."

yeah but it probably also has the most liked characters.

Calpalg

Bingo :D
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#39 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
I don't think i hate anyone in Zelda, they all make the game what it is and thats great
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#40 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts

Here comes the list:

Kaepora Gaebora: He would never shut up, and his constant moving head..ughh
Navi: If I wanted someone to repeat useless comments, I would buy a parott.
Tingle: For dressing up like..I don't even know what that is! Stealing Force Gems as well
Figurine Seller: Being so demanding in forcing me to trade Mysterious Shells for more Figurines.
Old Man: For the way he looks and his..."attitude" towards Link

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 OhhSnap50893

Navi: If I wanted someone to repeat useless comments, I would buy a parott.
Disgaeamad

:lol: true that

facit_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 facit_90
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts

[QUOTE="facit_90"]You know these things on that island in Oracle os Ages that steal all your staff and then want you to pay up something to get them back. ok, I forgot what they were called, but I hate them so much that I haven't played OoA for years.Lord_Damenteth

yeah that's them, I hate 'em.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 OhhSnap50893

[QUOTE="Lord_Damenteth"] [QUOTE="facit_90"]You know these things on that island in Oracle os Ages that steal all your staff and then want you to pay up something to get them back. ok, I forgot what they were called, but I hate them so much that I haven't played OoA for years.facit_90

yeah that's them, I hate 'em.

i never played the Oracles ... i've played every other Zelda game though