DimitriFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DimitriFan1
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

First off how do I get that little bar in my sig that says zelda union. Im srry if this was also a topic I just joined and there are 86 pages.

VCZ: Oot, MM, WW, TP

HHZ: LttP( handheld ) , OoA, OoS, MC, PH,

Thats what I came up with. I prefer virtual console zelda.

DimitriFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DimitriFan1

Oh I also forgot old school zelda.

OSZ: LOZ, LOZII. I cant name all of them. I havent been around that long.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#3 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Virtuak Console Zelda.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Here are various tags and such for the Union.

No one expects you to go through all the pages in the union looking for similar threads.:P It was just that a very similar thread was already relatively active and on the first page.

At any rate, there are positives and negatives associated with both options.

Handheld Zelda games are portable and can hence, be played anywhere. There are also some Zelda games that are at this point exclusive to the portable market. However, the games are often more expensive then the games available on the Virtual Console, can be difficult to find, and they are often not exact faithful to rereleased/remade Zelda games. (In terms of A Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda, and Adventure of Link)

The Virtual Console on the other hand is often less expensive, offers higher resolution and screen size, (although that is a factor more dependant on the television) no limitations on quantity, (thus being easy to attain) and the Virtual Console provides a faithful emulation of the original games. Alas, the Virtual Console doesn't really allow for portable gaming and only includes Zelda games of the past, featuring no truly original content.

In the end, I prefer the Virtual Console, due to the positives mentioned. I never have to worry about scouring my town for a game available on the service, not to mention all the games are playable on one system, thus much more convenient. Only the handheld exclusive Zelda games cannot be played on the Wii in some form at this point.

DimitriFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DimitriFan1

I am trying to use it but it wont let me upload more than 1. I pressed upload but it still wouldnt work. The thing with link angry only works. Is there a way to take it off.

DimitriFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DimitriFan1
It also says the banners are too large. Srry I am a Noob to al this stuff. I used to go to gamefaqs and it has nothing like that.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

I am trying to use it but it wont let me upload more than 1. I pressed upload but it still wouldnt work. The thing with link angry only works. Is there a way to take it off.

DimitriFan1

Hmmm, that is odd. All of the tags should work just like any other image.

Maybe if you attempted adding them manually? as in  ?

DimitriFan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DimitriFan1

I got it. It takes a day for the banner to upload and the sig things. The only thing I dont get is the little animation that some sig things get. Im a NooB at gamespot because I used gamefaqs before. Im gonna try to stay on topic.

The virtual consoles are more interactive and the games are longer and better.