kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 0

#1 kirby2198
Member since 2006 • 909 Posts

i sorta make fun of the TP characters and enemys.like the queen zoras hair looks like french frys
since i pay attention to every tiny detail, i make a joke about the silly things, my friend would always get so hyper.

there was also a time when i was playing TP wile my friend watched, I was doing the arbiter grounds (or whatever its called) level, where the fish thing that attack you and randomly pops out of the quick sand. i pressed paused before they popped out of the sand that behind a wall they could jump over(i knew they would jump out)
i told my friend
"i need you to do me a favor, don't scream"
my friend agreed she wont.
i kept on asking her "are you sure?" for about 4 minutes. she agreed.
when the fish thing popped out and attacked, my friend screamed and scared the living hell out me.

there are times i get startled easily by monsters that come out of no where. i scream stupidly... :oops:
(i cant be the only one who got scared by the monsters)

bane1190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 bane1190
Member since 2006 • 364 Posts
Meh, sometimes, but I don't remember on Zelda, though, i have jumped when i have little hearts left and something attacks suddenly when i'm
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
I was running in this ice island in Wind Waker and Link tripped and fell. That made me lol, I wasn'texpecting that at all :P
kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 kirby2198
I was running in this ice island in Wind Waker and Link tripped and fell. That made me lol, I wasn'texpecting that at all :PNWA_31

same here. :lol: i always like going back to that island just to do that. :P
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
The scene in which the Hyrule soldiers pretend to be rather brave individuals in the bar in Twilight Princess is rather humors, especially upon discovering that the task at hand is actually rather dangerous, leaving the task to Link.
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
I like that part when you're in Hyrule castle and you fight that fat goblin guy on the pig. After you beat him he says something and runs away. Afterwards midna says in like a side comment, "Link, he talked" and that was it. Totally unneccesarry but still interesting.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#7 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I enjoyed the part where Link got into the Forsaken Fotress for the first time in Wind Waker.
Avatar image for marshiemallowma
marshiemallowma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 marshiemallowma
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I enjoyed the part where Link got into the Forsaken Fotress for the first time in Wind Waker.chocolate1325

When he gets shot out of the cannon. That part's so funny.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Gary_Jinfield

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]I enjoyed the part where Link got into the Forsaken Fotress for the first time in Wind Waker.marshiemallowma

When he gets shot out of the cannon. That part's so funny.

It was also an example of Nintendo's effort in portraying Link's emotion in WW, one of the various reasons cited for the unique art style.

ukguvnor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 ukguvnor
Member since 2004 • 12705 Posts
The scene in which the Hyrule soldiers pretend to be rather brave individuals in the bar in Twilight Princess is rather humors, especially upon discovering that the task at hand is actually rather dangerous, leaving the task to Link.Gary_Jinfield
I came in this thread to mention this one. hehe..
hamiltonticats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 hamiltonticats
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
when you steal the fisherman's hat, lose it in the water and have to pay 20 rupees for it.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#12 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I also like the part in Wind Waker after Link gets the three pearls to the Triangle Islands.
kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kirby2198
i actuly enjoyed watching (WW)link hit the wall after being shot out of a canon. :lol:
UrFaceIzDum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 UrFaceIzDum
Member since 2006 • 448 Posts
the smack noise an enemy makes when u run em over with epona in TP is pretty funny. other than that everything else i thought of was said already
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I have a few funny moments

in OoT, when you enter Jabu-Jabu's belly, you can toss princess Ruto at enemies and kill them, and it just makes me laugh! I'm always like "feel the power of Ruto's mighty ass!" :lol:

in WW, it's funny when you break the rich person's vases in that town (can't remeber the name, haven't played WW in a long time) and you don't have enough rupees to pay for your damages and he just kicks you out if his house!

and in Link's Awakening, I like it when you steal from the tool shop in Mabe village and then a message appears saying "you just got that item for free, do you feel proud of your self, now?" or something like that, it just makes me chuckle! Of course, if you go back to the tool shop, you get your ass kicked by the owner and eveyone calls you THIEF in capital letters instead of whatever name you chose at the beginning of the game. :|

MASTER_LINX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MASTER_LINX
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

the part where in Twilight princess you had to guide these2 statues to their places...

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gary_Jinfield

and in Link's Awakening, I like it when you steal from the tool shop in Mabe village and then a message appears saying "you just got that item for free, do you feel proud of your self, now?" or something like that, it just makes me chuckle! Of course, if you go back to the tool shop, you get your ass kicked by the owner and eveyone calls you THIEF in capital letters instead of whatever name you chose at the beginning of the game. :|

DJ-Lafleur

Unless your name was THIEF in the first place... Then there really was no difference:P

Bows are incredibly expensive in Link's Awakening...

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]

Gary_Jinfield

Unless your name was THIEF in the first place... Then there really was no difference:P

Bows are incredibly expensive in Link's Awakening...

They are, but I get them the honorable way and save up 980 rupees and buy it :). I barely use it, but I just like to collect as much as possible in games, especially Zelda.