Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bones3417
Member since 2008 • 704 Posts

lets see what you favorite and least favorite temple from any zelda

favorite:

Water Temple: TP because when i play i think of how fun itll be if that was a waterpark

least favorite:

the sand place in a link to the past i cant beat those worm things: ALttP

lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

favorite is snow peak in majoras mask 

least favorite is the water temple in ocarina of time (its to hard)!!!

TheColbert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TheColbert
Member since 2008 • 3846 Posts

My favorite would be either the Spirit Temple or Forest Temple from OoT

Least Favorite would be probalby the Water Temple to. It is not that it is bad, It is just so hard to me.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

Favourite Temple
Shadow Temple - Ocarina of Time - This temple was soo much fun, dark, creepy and lots of combat with Stalfos, boss was pretty wicked as well.

Spirit Temple - Ocarina of Time - This temple was quite clever, and the amount of things to do in the main chambed with the statue was quite good. Possibly the best boss battle in any Zelda game.

Least favourite temple

Fire Temple - Ocarina of Time - Too many annoying things, from invisible fire walls to a somewhat annoying final boss (Vovolgia could have been done a lot better)

I have played many other Zelda games, but for some reason only Ocarina made this list :P

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask is my favorite dungeon. First off, simply getting there was pretty epic. The game had you exploring Ikana valley, the graveyard and the fallen castle, all very memorable places. Then, you actually had to climb the tower to reach the temple. Once inside, you had to solve some of the most complex, yet fun puzzles in the series and let's not forget when the temple is flipped upside-down, which made it even awesome. To top it off, you fight one of the biggest bosses ever, Twinmold. The thing is even larger than some of the colossi from Shadow of The Colossus, but instead of climbing it, you put on the Giant's Mask and become just as big yourself!!! :o

My least favorite dungeon would be the Great Palace from Zelda II. The place is freakin' huge, unforgiving and full of dead ends and traps with tons of tough enemies to fight. It's basically impossible to beat without a guide, unless you've already done it enough times to know exactly where to go. At the end of the level awaits Thunderbird, arguably THE toughest and most annoying boss in the Zelda series. I only beat the **** twice in my entire life, and I don't plan on doing it ever again. :x

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#6 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

Favourite:Shadow Temple Ocarina of Time: I really like this temple it was really cool with the Hover Boots and the Lens of Truth. The temple was just a good temple with challenege but the boss was a walkover.

Worst Temple: The Temple of the Ocean King: It counts because it has temple in its name and you have to keep replaying it about 5 times and it becomes boring.

Goomba_Lord37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Goomba_Lord37
Member since 2008 • 5381 Posts

Favorite Temple: Temple of Time from TP.

Least Favorite: Water Temple from Oot.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 metroid_dragon
Contrary to everyone else, I very much enjoyed the Water Temples from OoT. The bosses were awesome and the puzzles were good. There were a couple times it frusterated me, but that just made it all the more rewarding when I finally figured it out.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 chocolate1325
Contrary to everyone else, I very much enjoyed the Water Temples from OoT. The bosses were awesome and the puzzles were good. There were a couple times it frusterated me, but that just made it all the more rewarding when I finally figured it out.metroid_dragon
I enjoyed the Water Temple it offered a challenege and while it was frustrating at times it was good.
lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

im gonna change mine lol 

favorite- shadow temple (oot)

stone tower     (mm)

least-    temple of the ocean king (ph)

water temple                (oot)

ShootTheCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#12 ShootTheCore
Member since 2008 • 279 Posts

Favorites, the Forbidden Forest dungeon from WW, Palace of Winds from MM

My least favorite was the Palace of Twilight in TP.  I know it looks really cool, but that level is just way repetitve, with all the floormasters and wall masters, and having to push that darn ball around, plus Zant was a really disappointing boss, way too easy. 

Gamer4Iife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Gamer4Iife
Member since 2008 • 6010 Posts

Palace of Winds from MMShootTheCore

That dungeon was awesome too. I hated the boss, though. :x

ShootTheCore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#14 ShootTheCore
Member since 2008 • 279 Posts
Oh really, that's one of the reasons I loved that dungeon, I really loved that boss. I mean, he was kind of a pain in the @$$ to beat, with having to use the four sword crap so much, but I thought it was a really creative concept for a boss.
Lennah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lennah
Member since 2007 • 382 Posts

My favourite is he Shadow Temple in OOC. It was kind of creepy and fun.

My least favourite the Water Temple in OOC. I got stuck there for soooo long.

shadowlink8P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 shadowlink8P
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts

My favorite is the temple of time in twilight princess because it is like the temple was always there just u had to activate it somehow. also because it was a fun telmple that was also easy.

My least favorite is the goron mines because it is so annoying having to walk on walls at 1mph it was just so agruvating.

shadowlink8P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 shadowlink8P
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts

Stone Tower Temple from Majora's Mask is my favorite dungeon. First off, simply getting there was pretty epic. The game had you exploring Ikana valley, the graveyard and the fallen castle, all very memorable places. Then, you actually had to climb the tower to reach the temple. Once inside, you had to solve some of the most complex, yet fun puzzles in the series and let's not forget when the temple is flipped upside-down, which made it even awesome. To top it off, you fight one of the biggest bosses ever, Twinmold. The thing is even larger than some of the colossi from Shadow of The Colossus, but instead of climbing it, you put on the Giant's Mask and become just as big yourself!!! :o

My least favorite dungeon would be the Great Palace from Zelda II. The place is freakin' huge, unforgiving and full of dead ends and traps with tons of tough enemies to fight. It's basically impossible to beat without a guide, unless you've already done it enough times to know exactly where to go. At the end of the level awaits Thunderbird, arguably THE toughest and most annoying boss in the Zelda series. I only beat the **** twice in my entire life, and I don't plan on doing it ever again. :x

Gamer4Iife
oh yeah i tottaly forgot about those temples those are probalby my new favorite and least favorite. plus i love using the giants mask it is fun.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 chocolate1325
My favourite temple from Twilight Princess was the Lakebed Temple.
brick_player

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 brick_player
Member since 2007 • 208 Posts
my favorite is the forest temple of OoT lol idk why but the worst was either the water temple OoT took way to long and boss was a pain in the butt or the ice temple in Lttp cause still to this day it wont let me fight the boos but ive done everything else gezz come on
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 metroid_dragon

my favorite is the forest temple of OoT lol idk why but the worst was either the water temple OoT took way to long and boss was a pain in the butt or the ice temple in Lttp cause still to this day it wont let me fight the boos but ive done everything else gezz come onbrick_player

I remember some of the puzzles in the Ice Temple were abnormally challenging for a Zelda game, there were a few times I got stuck in there.

Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts
my favourite temple would be the shadow temple in Oot and my least favourite would be the water temple in Oot it was to long and became quite boring to be honest
Appius95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Appius95
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

My favorite is the Oocoo City temple.  I really liked that one!  I also liked the boss.

My least favorite was the Water Temple in Ocarina of Time.  That one was really difficult

VelociBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VelociBlade
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts
I can't decide if I like the shadow temple from OOT more than the water temple in TP. They were both very good, with the puzzles and the atmosphere they maintained. I really didn't like the wind temple from WW though.
bones3417

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bones3417
Member since 2008 • 704 Posts

My favorite is the temple of time in twilight princess because it is like the temple was always there just u had to activate it somehow. also because it was a fun telmple that was also easy.

My least favorite is the goron mines because it is so annoying having to walk on walls at 1mph it was just so agruvating.

shadowlink8P

you know theres a glitch for that

Brianfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 Brianfox1
Member since 2008 • 1019 Posts

Favorite: Fire Temple in Ocarina of Time

Least Favorite: Great Bay Temple in Majora's Mask

jetstopia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 jetstopia
Member since 2009 • 835 Posts

Favourite: Forest temple in OoT. the whole twisty thing was pretty cool and it had cool puzzles, looked good and had creepy music. chasing the ghosts around was a challenge too. the only problem was the boss was a bit of a let down.

least favourite: i have to agree with Gamer4Iife and say the great temple from LoZ 2. the game itself was hard enough to get everything and that far, just getting to the temple was rediculous. the temple is like the longest hardest maze in a game ever. and to top it off you get one rediculous boss to kill followed by another difficult shadow you.

Avatar image for Vinder_DarkWolf
Vinder_DarkWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Vinder_DarkWolf
Member since 2008 • 876 Posts

Favroite: Shodow Temple from Ocarina of Time

Least Favorite: Great Bay Temple from Majora's Mask

lynn84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 lynn84
Member since 2004 • 169 Posts

My favorite temple is the Temple of Time from TP.

Least Favorite is the Water Temple from OoT, it's not hard it's just long!

SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts

Favorite:The first temple in Minish Cap because its the only one I still enjoy coming back to.

Least Favorite:The temple in Wind Waker where you had to control that tree thing with the Wind Waker,it was so boring I almost didn't finish it.