ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
hi everyone my small job with nintendo drawing character models and stages is coming along really good actually right now i got put on the zelda design team im the co leader on the character design and right now my leader has given me the job of getting the character designs for dark link and enemies refined by me and the whole team.We are still in the idea stage of things but things are moving along quite fast.we are right now focusing on enemie and dark link character art.Nothing is being finalised right yet cause we are still in the idea stage of things and we are almost done the idea stage stay tuned for more.
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
Do you have any idea how these characters fit in the story?
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Do you have any idea how these characters fit in the story?enemylines

I would guess the answer is yes, but that he's not allowed to share it with us. It is cool to hear that dark Link will be in the next game - do your job well!

ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
lol guys i guess u dident pay attention to the idea part.Dark link is just a idea my leader was given to see what the character design team would do with it most of our enemies we drew will be in the game for you guys to beat their asses.i dont want to reveal too much but link will look 10 times better than twilight princesses link and for every stage art and character art we have cel shaded art and realistic art.i will confirm that dark link might be in the game and the zelda team leader has the idea that it will be the link u have always played with for every zelda game that will become dark.however its highly unlikely that we will take the spiderman dark spider man approach with link and dark link is highly unlikely to be in game cause the zelda leader sees that as too dark.dark link is still just a idea our leader the zelda leader has.Guys i will do my job well and prepare to get a huge helping of casual zelda gameplay stuffed full with hardcore stuffing.We have desided one thing the next zelda will have both hardcore and casual gameplay so look foward to it
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#5 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
I think I speek on behalf of the whole union when I say: We are always looking forward to the next Zelda game.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
I'm guessing its the same case with the Shiek art from TP. There was a possiblity she would be in but she eventually got cut however there was still design art of her. Its all a process. Some go in, some come out, some are modified then retry.