radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts

Ok this is like a little forum game where we all pitch in our ideas to create a basic outline for a story for a zelda game. In this game any characters from previous games can be voted in. New and interesting characters may be created but they must provide at least a small description. It can be in any world includiing Termina, Labriyyana (probably spelt wrong ;) ), Holodrum or The Great Sea. Any previous Villians can be in it and I would really prefer if we didnt add a new villain in but hey, lets see how the story grows ;) This game can be set in any part of the Zelda Timeline or can just be brand new.

The way to play is we start with a base and each person adds a little bit onto it. Try to keep posts minimal and try to be clear what it is your saying. I'll try to jump on every so often a maybe update with a character list. Please respect other peoples' ideas and opinions and take them into consideration.

I'll start off short to make room for someone else to choose the main setting. I'm adding the character Link into the game to be played as a main character.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

Aw hell no! Already you did the worse thing ever! You put a guy in green with tights as the main character! That will only be good for 14 years. lol im kiddin but here's the twist

Link is banished to another land and he must escape before ganondorfs evil forces destroy hyrule. Zelda will have to go search for him as ...SHEIK you can switch between the both of them between games. All the while evil begins to corrupts...(maybe i should've said something else) zelda and link

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Hmmm... Sounds intriguing.

I'm going to add Ganon in the picture with his usual desire for world domination. He has a horse named Brick by the way. Why one may ask?

Well perhaps it will play an important role in the over all story, or simply conceals a simple mystery...

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 imnotwhite

Hmmm... Sounds intriguing.

I'm going to add Ganon in the picture with his usual desire for world domination. He has a horse named Brick by the way. Why one may ask?

Well perhaps it will play an important role in the over all story, or simply conceals a simple mystery...

Gary_Jinfield

I ooughta hit you with a brick!

But good idea! Brick is the brother of epona! Epona and brick are actually sages this time around! but link doesnt ride epona zelda/sheik does! Oh and all 3 of the triforce bearers have lost their 3rd of the triforce and now zelda must find them all first

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

I have always loved Sheik and how mysterious he/she was, so Im going to create a similar character.

I'll add more details later...Right now, im too busy playing Metroid Prime 3 :P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
hmmm, maybe Ganondorf in the game actuallyacquires the triforce and turn it into the dark triforce and Ganondorf unleashes all the triforce pieces to destroy everything and cause utter chaos everywhere, and Link must find a way to cleanse the Triforce of it's darkness and stop Ganondorf. And also maybe Ganondorf creates 3 powerful wizards (each representing a piece of the triforce) and each one hunts for Link. And these 3 wizards are also the answer to getting rid of the darkness in the triforce.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 radicalplace

Ok so so far we have Link who is in another land but he has to return to Hyrule to save it from Ganon. Ganon has an evil horse called Brick which is Epona's brother and their both sages... Zelda/Shiek set off to find link because Hyrule is getting destroyed by three Wizards sent by Ganon who hold a corrupted piece of triforse (Dark Triforse) each. Zelda rides Epona insted of Link. When they meet up they must try to find and hunt down the wizards and restore the Triforse to normal to bet Ganon.

Ok I'm going to add dungeon that only Zelda and Sheik can enter on their way to finding Link. And Zelda has the 3 spells from OoT, An Ocarina and Light Arrows which are new, cool and refined which basically teases the player until Link can get them. :) .

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 imnotwhite
ok now someone give us the fighting style for sheik!
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DJ-Lafleur
Hmmm, well, I'm going to be uncreative and say that Sheik should have the moves he has in Melee. :|
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Neo_Ike
Member since 2007 • 10682 Posts

Adding that Onox returns, as one of the 3 wisards, he has the currupted trifoce of power and Veral also returns and has the currupt trifoce of wisdom. as for the currupt triforce of curage is control by (brum roll) Fierce Deity Link, created by ganondolf to ensure that link never defeats him.

Edit: as for new characters

Verax
(it sounds like a combination of Onox and Veral, but it's a very old Idea I made for a legend of zelda game)
Race: Gerudo
Sex: Female
Height: almost astall as Ganondolf

Backstory: Verax was born with with and incredible ability with the sword, she was the 2nd in comand at a very young age and challenged Ganondolf to a sparring match, she defeted Ganondolf with ease, so Ganondolf banished her from the tribe, she laid in hiding for many years, she recently heard of the currupt triforce pieces and started wacthing the carriers. Knowing that she couldn't do it alone, she later joins with zelda as a rouge gerudo to help her find link and save Hyrule. onknown to Zelda, Verax's intentions are to obtain the currupt triforce pieces to carry out her revenge on Ganondolf for banishing her and use that power to rule the world

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 radicalplace

The Story so far:

Ok so, so far we have Link who is in another land but he has to return to Hyrule to save it from Ganon. Ganon has an evil horse called Brick which is Epona's brother and their both sages... (could we have a few more details on this please) Zelda/Shiek set off to find Link because Hyrule is getting destroyed by three guardians sent by Ganon who hold a corrupted piece of triforce (Dark Triforce) each. They are Onox; General of Darkness, Veran; Sorcerer of Shadows and Fierce Deity Link. Zelda rides Epona instead of Link. Verax; Banished Gerodo Champion, was exiled from the tribe long ago when she bet Ganondorf in a duel and was thensforth banished, she now helps Zelda to finding Link so she can make her revenge using the dark triforse. When they all meet up they must try to find and hunt down the gurdians and restore the Triforse to normal to bet Ganon. So the game would follow in two segments, Finding Link -> Getting the Dark Triforse.

Zelda has the 3 spells from OoT, An Ocarina and Light Arrows which are new, cool and refined which basically teases the player until Link can get them. :)

Shiek has all the moves from Melee.

There is one dungeon that can only be accessed by Zelda / Shiek. This dungeon is somewhere between the land of Hyrule and the so far unamed land Link is in.

Ok I'm going to change the name Guardians or Wizards to The Dark Ones. If that is ok with you guys that is. If you do mind than i'll remove it. I'm going to add the return of the seven sages in OoT and AlttP plus Lon Lon Ranch.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 imnotwhite

Oh and against bosses when things look grim zelda and shiek powers both come together to form Goddess Zelda

Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Neo_Ike
When Link, Zelda and Verax return to Hyrule. Zelda tries to contact the six sages for aid in restoring Hyrule, but the sages have been imprisoned within their respective temples After link beats the the temple of light rauru gives him his power to and tells him about his foes and that he'll need the power of the other 5 sages to defeat them. The medallions are now useful, after you obtain one for beating the temple, the temples sage will teach you a devastating new move (I'll make those later, but please add suggestions) Rauru explains that Link will beed wisdom, power and courage to defeat his new foes light+water =Wisdon Fire+shadow=Power Forest+spirit=courage After you get the 2 wisdom medallions, veral starts hunting for Link, 2 power medallions get you on Onox's hit list and the 2 courage medallions get you a showdown with Fierce diety Link (only by collecting all medallions can you defeat him, but a fight ti'll you drop sounds cool)
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 radicalplace

Ok guys i've made a very amatuer map about our little Zelda. I've left space for when we add stuff but i have added: Deku Forest and Deku Palace (yes its the same picture as hyrule castle), Gerodo desert from TP, A coast east of the lost woods and Zora's Domain which has been left unnamed and unfinished but the seaside town: Village of the Blue maiden has been added. This map is only of Hyrule and not the land that Link goes to which i might get around to designing depending our the story unfolds. So knock yourself out. Suggest Geographical additions, return of past hyrule places or completely new ones!

New Hyrule

The return of the 7 sages idea sounds good. Last time you had to find 5 (not including Zelda) . But the medalion hunt thing im not to sure about. Fierce Deity Link isnt the final boss, you should only need to have all six medialions for Ganon's tower or what ever it becomes.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 imnotwhite

Um fierce diety is currently comsuming link and eventually separates from him and now he works with ganondorf! But then ganondorf has his triforce of pwoer taken by fierce diety link and now fierce diety link also has shards of link's triforce of courage! and now shiek is gettin ....CORRUPTED and her triforce is being stolen! now they all must work to gether to stop this ....anti...good ....stuff! oh and tingle has 5 shards of the triforce and is gonna help FOR REAL!

uh more later

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gary_Jinfield
As a sidequest, the Happy Mask Salesman returns and opens a shop of sorts in Hyrule field. Link can perform various errands for the Happy Mask Salesman to attain a variety if different awards.
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Neo_Ike

I'll explain why I wrote that about Fierce Deity link, In order to enter Ganon's tower, you need all the currupt Triforce pieces, thats another reason why verax joins Zelda's quest to find Link.After you get all the medallions, you get to fully damage FD Link, because the Master Sword's power has been drained (you'll find itin the the Temple of Time, again) and will be fully restored when all the sages give you their powers.

as for the special moves you get for clearing a Temple:

Light temple: light beam: when you have full hearts the master sword shoots a light bean, when you target an opponent

Thats all for now

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 radicalplace

Um fierce diety is currently comsuming link and eventually separates from him and now he works with ganondorf! But then ganondorf has his triforce of pwoer taken by fierce diety link and now fierce diety link also has shards of link's triforce of courage! and now shiek is gettin ....CORRUPTED and her triforce is being stolen! now they all must work to gether to stop this ....anti...good ....stuff! oh and tingle has 5 shards of the triforce and is gonna help FOR REAL!

uh more later

imnotwhite

I thought we already went through that Ganondorf's "Dark Ones" (previously names Wizards or Guardians) were holding the dark triforce safe for Ganondorf. The Dark triforse is the same as the normal triforce but it has been drained of power and been corrupted.

Thanks for clarifing that Neo_Ike, so the sages hold the power of the master sword and arent able to help power it whilst captured.

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 imnotwhite

I'll explain why I wrote that about Fierce Deity link, In order to enter Ganon's tower, you need all the currupt Triforce pieces, thats another reason why verax joins Zelda's quest to find Link.After you get all the medallions, you get to fully damage FD Link, because the Master Sword's power has been drained (you'll find itin the the Temple of Time, again) and will be fully restored when all the sages give you their powers.

as for the special moves you get for clearing a Temple:

Light temple: light beam: when you have full hearts the master sword shoots a light bean, when you target an opponent

Thats all for now

Neo_Ike

You had me up to light beam!

With the corruption stuff and light beam we could get sued for ripping off metroid prime 2 and 3

As for medallions they also give zlda powers

And completing dungeons and certain training exercises with the ghost of impa will give shiek new techniques!

Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Neo_Ike

their both made by nintendo, riping of the same idea is what they do ( besides, they already did that in TP)

OK, the Light beam wasan't my best work, but I'll fix it

{da,dadadadaaaan} Link learns The light beam attack, when Linkhas all heartsfull, he can shoot a beam of light while z-targeting, also, ifyou charge your spin attack, then release it, you shoot a spinning lightbeam (like the one in ALttP) that does way more damage.

As for the other moves, I'll try to make better ones, or start suggesting ones

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 radicalplace
Bump
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Neo_Ike
Bump?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Gary_Jinfield

Hmmm...

How about Tingle makes a return in this game and holds various important items such as the hookshot? Link has to steal it from him near the middle of game...

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 radicalplace

The Story so far:

Ok so, so far we have Link who is in another land but he has to return to Hyrule to save it from Ganon. Ganon has an evil horse called Brick which is Epona's brother and their both sages... (could we have a few more details on this please) Zelda/Shiek set off to find Link because Hyrule is getting destroyed by the three "Dark Ones" sent by Ganon who hold a corrupted piece of triforce (Dark Triforce) each. They are Onox; General of Darkness, Veran; Sorcerer of Shadows and Fierce Deity Link. Zelda rides Epona instead of Link. Verax; Banished Gerodo Champion, was exiled from the tribe long ago when she beat Ganondorf in a duel and was thensforth banished, she now helps Zelda to finding Link so she can make her revenge using the dark triforce. When they all meet up they must try to find and hunt down the "Dark Ones" and restore the Triforce to normal to beat Ganon. The Seven Sages hold the power to the master sword and you must free the other six before you can damage the "Dark Ones". First you free Rauru when you enter the Temple of Time and unwilling taken to the temple of Light. Rauru then explains this predicament and says that the decendants of the other five are trapped in their old temples. Rauru is the only remaining sage from OoT and Zelda is just a decendant of another Zelda so the other five are unaware of their fate. When Link, Zelda and Verax collect all three corupted Triforces they can use its power to get into Ganon's Tower. So the story flows like this: Finding Link -> Rescueing the other six sages -> Deafeating the three "Dark Ones" -> Ganon's Tower

Zelda has the 3 spells from OoT, An Ocarina and Light Arrows which are new, cool and refined which basically teases the player until Link can get them.

Link gets a light beam attack when he has full hearts that shoots out of his sword, if he uses spin attack it makes a spinning light thingy that does higher damage

There is one dungeon that can only be accessed by Zelda / Shiek. This dungeon is somewhere between the land of Hyrule and the so far unamed land Link is in.

Lon Lon Ranch returns as well as Tingle. Tingle holds the hookshot and Link must steal it from him...

Here is the world map so far:

Hyrule

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DJ-Lafleur
How about Vaati returns as a traveler searching for the triforce pieces that Ganon holds, so he can become more powerful. You'll have to fight have a few times to advance through the game, and Vaati and Ganon have a huge rivalry, and they get in eachothers way alot.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gary_Jinfield
There may also be a suspicious plumber that begins to compete with the local merchants in terms of selling products. During the course of the game, various events would occur based on this rivalry, with Link's spending effecting the events in different ways.
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Neo_Ike

A traveling swordsman trains link in the ways of the sword and a master bowman trains link on how to use the bow like a pro.

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 radicalplace

Sorry for the lack of update

The Story so far:

Ok so, so far we have Link who is in another land but he has to return to Hyrule to save it from Ganon. Ganon has an evil horse called Brick which is Epona's brother and their both sages... (could we have a few more details on this please) Zelda/Shiek set off to find Link because Hyrule is getting destroyed by the three "Dark Ones" sent by Ganon who hold a corrupted piece of triforce (Dark Triforce) each. They are Onox; General of Darkness, Veran; Sorcerer of Shadows and Fierce Deity Link. Zelda rides Epona instead of Link. Whilst traveling in this unamed land Link meets a Master Swordsman and master bowman who teach him a few skills before he returns to Hyrule. Verax; Banished Gerodo Champion, was exiled from the tribe long ago when she beat Ganondorf in a duel and was thensforth banished, she now helps Zelda to finding Link so she can make her revenge using the dark triforce. When they all meet up they must try to find and hunt down the "Dark Ones" and restore the Triforce to normal to beat Ganon. The Seven Sages hold the power to the master sword and you must free the other six before you can damage the "Dark Ones". First you free Rauru when you enter the Temple of Time and unwilling taken to the temple of Light. Rauru then explains this predicament and says that the decendants of the other five are trapped in their old temples. Rauru is the only remaining sage from OoT and Zelda is just a decendant of another Zelda so the other five are unaware of their fate. When Link, Zelda and Verax collect all three Dark Triforces they can use its power to get into Ganon's Tower. Along the way Link has numerous Boss fights with Vatti who is also trying to collect the Dark Triforce pieces and also attempts to reck some of Ganon's plans. So the story flows like this: Finding Link -> Rescueing the other six sages -> Deafeating the three "Dark Ones" -> Ganon's Tower.

Zelda has the 3 spells from OoT, An Ocarina and Light Arrows which are new, cool and refined which basically teases the player until Link can get them.

Link gets a light beam attack when he has full hearts that shoots out of his sword, if he uses spin attack it makes a spinning light thingy that does higher damage

Lon Lon Ranch returns as well as Tingle. Tingle holds the hookshot and Link must steal it from him...

Here's a map of the overworld thus far:

Hyrule