radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts

Hi guys! I've thought of a timeline you mightn't of thought of that follows a bit more chronilogically to release dates along with one idea that might grab ur imagination!

EDITED

My timeline theory begins similar to all the others. We begin with thecreating of the world of Hyrule and the Sacred Realm. But one day the people learn about the triforse andconsumed by greed war broke out. The Picori or Minish eventually got tired of the war and created a sword and gave it not to a Link but Gustaf. Gustaf wore a green tunic but no hat, Gustaf was then crowned King of Hyrule. Soon after he was crowned king he summoned seven maidens including his daughter to use their magic and open a portal the the sacred realm. These women were then called the sages. Inside they put all the evil people of the land and creatures so they would no longer bother Hyrule. Gustaf I believe is most likely to have summoned the sages because of the legend told in AlttP describes that to save the land the King made seven sages to end the war which relates similar to the legend in The Minish Cap. Shortly after the prince of Hyrule tried to take the triforse and a dark wozard told (didn't mean it was true) him that his sister Zelda had it. Upon putting Zelda into an eternal sleep the wizard is said to have died from too much magic being used. The prince is then ashamed and what he did and rested Zelda in a bed in a tower of the castle and anoused the every Princess in the royal family would be named Zelda.

EDITED

A few ages past all that mumbo jumbo comes the Minish Cap. Link is wearing a green tunic and no hat. This game also marks the begining of Vatii. And at the end of the game Ezlo says he can keep the cap and it looks good him. Next comes the events of A Link to the past which is specifically said by Nintendo to be earlier than the first Zelda. This is also published in The Wind Waker Stradegy guide. The Dark Wizard from the actual legend of Zelda rises again by the name Aganhim, he kidnaps the sages and takes them to the the "Dark World" which over the years has been corrupted. Link must find the master sword in the Lost woods and then go into the Dark World to save the seven maidens. The Maidens go back to living usual civic lives. Until Four Swords Adventures comes in. FSA features i believe the same maidens from A Link to the past and the same Link and Zelda because they all ready know each other and they already both seemingly know the maidens. Vatti then returns from his seal which was placed in MC. Ganon is also trying to restore his power and the tribe of the deku worship him as a leader. Link must once again find the sages and rescue them. Gorons have been restored and friendly again. Vatti is eventually recaptured back into the four sword and all is well again.

So far we have to Links. Link 1- Minish Cap and Link 2- A Link to the past, Four Swords Adventures. There is a lot of arguement about the placings of LA, OA and OS (Link's Awakening and the Oracle duo). My mind constantly changes the order wen i start thinking about the Zelda timeline. At the moment i have come up with this: Oracle of Seasons come first then followed by Oracle of Ages and at the end of Oracle of ages Link sails away in a ship. Many people dispute that they happen at the same time, i believe they dont as they have two very different endings on what Link does next. Also it is argued about that Link is on a different ship in the oracle of ages to Link's awakening but the best theory that fits it is that they are indeed the same boat. Another reason why i say they come after Four Swords adventure is that Link obtains Epona in only Four Zelda Games: OoT, MM, FSA and TP. I believe its not after the ocarina because the Hero of time Link has been reported to never return to Hyrule so that rules out OoT and MM. I know that Link only had Epona for brief moments in FSA but when you see the opening of OA and OS, Link is a child riding a child horse and looks upon Hyrule castle surronded by trees. The Castle in AlttP and FSA fits this discription the best so im say that 1 Link goes throught five games. Sounds unbelieveable but fits the timeline the best.

So Link 2 in the time line goes through AlltP-FSA-OS-OA-LA. Which is pretty big. Now Nintendo mensioned like i said earlier that the Link is AlltP is before Zelda 1 & 2. This is where Zelda 1 comes in. After trying to gain power multipul times in FSA, OS and OA, Ganon has finally resurected his dark poweres and Lnk pursues him in Zelda 1. We are once again starting a new Link to the timeline. In the end Link kills Ganon and his body is dead and cannot be restored with ease, but what about OoT? Read on to find out. In Zelda 2 Link comes across the original Zelda from the legend where the Dark Wizard put her to sleep. This is the first actual Zelda princess. Link of course awakens her and saves the day. During this time Ganon's minions are trying to revive him but of course fail. So Ganon's body is dead (note the word body). So Link 3 has now done his part in LoZ and AoL, thats all the adventures Link 3 has. (Links arent numbered i'm just numbering them to make my timeline easier to read)

EDITED

Now comes the controversal part, OoT. I of course believe in the split timeline theory which i'm sure your all aware of. If not basically there are two endings in OoT. Hyrule A and B. Hyrule A has Link turning back into a kid and warnng the king of Ganondorf villinary and Ganondorf being sent away. Hyrule B adult Link defeats Ganondorf but then goes back in time leaving Ganondorf in the sacred realm and Hyrule completely safe for now. Now to the mind boggling idea. What of there were two Ganons? Nothing to do with the timeline or twins, i believe that Ganondorf is different from Ganon. Ganon is a devilish person from the inner reaches of Hell and looks like a monster. Ganondorf is a gerodo and knows much of Hyrule and as we learn in WW he suffered in his land of Desert Colosus. I believe that Ganondorf is not the original Ganon, I believe he is Ganon's heir and in doing so is granted much power. Follow me? Ganon has a heir called Ganondorf to take his place and reak havoc in Hyrule. Okay and next comes the split. Hyrule A goes from Link as a child to Majora's Mask. And Hyrule B goes through a couple of Centurys to WW. OoT Link is the 4th Link and does OoT in Hyrule A and B and also does MM. I believe the six sages in this game are six of the ones in AlttP. But in that game there were seven. So is radical a stupid idiot that can't count? Well one of the sages in AlltP is Zelda. In the ending sequence of OoT she uses powers that look similar to the other sages. So what I'm saying is that Zelda in OoT is the 7th sage like she was in AlltP. On Hyrule B the 5th Link begins at WW and kills Ganondorf at the end of WW and then Link goes to PH. Many people say that some games in Hyrule are based after WW. This is near impossible. The King told them not to name the land. And how could they when they leave in the end? I don't think any other Hyrulean based games come after this. PH i believe will be in a totally different place. So that settles that. But where does TP go? I'm getting to it.

Heres my time line so far

Creation of the world

+

War of Hyrule

+

Rise of Gustav and creation of the sages

+

The first Zelda

+

The Minish cap

+

A link to the past

+

Four swords adventures

+

Oracle of seasons
+

Oracle of ages

+

Link's Awakening

+

The legend of Zelda

+

Adventures of Link

+

Ocarina of time

/
Majora's Mask +

+ +

Twilight Princess +
The Wind Waker

+
Phantom Hourglass

So as you see i've placed Twilight princess after Majora's mask. This fits best because Ganondorf is still alive and still posses the triforse. Because of Twilight Princess's untied up ropes linking to any other game i've had to devolp a few theorys. Obviously following my timeline Ganondorf can easily come back since he was neva destroyed only pushed away from Hyrule. I believe that he came back a 2nd time and he was captured (cutscene in Twilight Princess with the sages of the mirror). This is esily plausable but the thing that most struck me was the absence of Gerodos. I believe it might of been posible that the Hylians were in no apocoliptic trouble and saw the Gerodos as a threat because in this timeline Nabooru has not betrayed Ganondorf and also in this timeline doesnt discover she is a sage to help sdave hyrule, in doing so the Hylians see all Gerodos as no importance so they take over their fortress and then throw them into exile in the twilight mirror and then the gerodos become the Twili. Possible but very dofferent from the main zelda storyline I know, but its the best thing that fits. However i dont rule out the possibilty that Nintendo could be making a sequal that takes place shortly after this where Hyrule gets flooded or connects to another game but i cant say certainty. Hope you enjoyed my theory thats all I have to say about my thoery towards Zelda. I would exspiecally like comments about my Ganon and Ganondorf theory or questions about my timeline game placement. Critism is most welcome as long as your not being too insultive about it.

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 radicalplace
bump
wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 wahotses-den
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
That is a LONG post (nd i must admit to not reading all of it) but i did read the first 2 paragraphs and the quick little timeline at da end. I must say that thats the best theory i've heard so far!
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
Thats my theory as well. It seems to fit the best.
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#5 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
The only thing I find odd is that Talon and Malon are in both MC and OoT (some of MM). According to you, that's 3 generations of Links already gone by, but they still live, unless they're different generations as well. Idk, I'm just stating this because it makes it seem sort of weird to me.
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#6 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts

Dude, I've got to say that this theory doesn't make sense to me.  Don't take it wrong, as I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this, but I just don't understand some of your logic. 

What is this about A Link to the Past most definitely coming before the other games?  I don't remember that ever being said by anyone.  What exactly was the quote you were referring to, and who said it?  And what's this about Gorons being evil in this game?  I don't recall there being any Gorons at all.  Also, this is the first mention of Ganon that you make, and you act as if he has been in the Dark World the whole time.  According to your theory, where did he come from?

Next you talk about the different endings of the Oracle games.  You know that they will have different endings depending on which one you play first right?  Assuming you have used a password-linked game, no matter what order you play the games in, in the second one, Link will sail away to an unknown destination.  That's why it's impossible to say which of the two comes first, and it makes more sense to just say that they are interchangeable.

Finally, I totally don't get the 'Ganon and Ganondorf are two different people' thing.  You saw the end of Ocarina of Time, yes?  Ganondorf became Ganon when he allowed the Triforce of Power to consume his body.  After that, he was able to appear in either form, depending on the situation of the game. 

radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 radicalplace

Dude, I've got to say that this theory doesn't make sense to me. Don't take it wrong, as I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this, but I just don't understand some of your logic.

What is this about A Link to the Past most definitely coming before the other games? I don't remember that ever being said by anyone. What exactly was the quote you were referring to, and who said it? And what's this about Gorons being evil in this game? I don't recall there being any Gorons at all. Also, this is the first mention of Ganon that you make, and you act as if he has been in the Dark World the whole time. According to your theory, where did he come from?

Next you talk about the different endings of the Oracle games. You know that they will have different endings depending on which one you play first right? Assuming you have used a password-linked game, no matter what order you play the games in, in the second one, Link will sail away to an unknown destination. That's why it's impossible to say which of the two comes first, and it makes more sense to just say that they are interchangeable.

Finally, I totally don't get the 'Ganon and Ganondorf are two different people' thing. You saw the end of Ocarina of Time, yes? Ganondorf became Ganon when he allowed the Triforce of Power to consume his body. After that, he was able to appear in either form, depending on the situation of the game.

ocarina_jedi

Good questions. First of all their are many Links and Zeldas through generations, doesnt this mean this could happen to Malon and Talon as well? For proff that AlttP is first or one of the first is just theory but it is also stated it is based before the first 2 by Nintedo themselves, whether it comes before other games its just theory. Also features the creation of the seven sages which return in OoT. Oracle endings are very tricky these are very hard to work out how they would order, if they even do. I'm just trying to fill in gaps and try to come up with a timeline that flows with Oracle games and Link's awakening well.

Ganondorf does become the replica of Ganon and is also titled Ganon in OoT. As you see Ganondorf does something very similar to pokemon. He goes through some kind of quick evolution or power up status to try and beat Link. Possibly "Unleashing his inner demon". I have no idea where Ganon comes from, i just believe he shaped the dark world to his will. But I do know Ganondorf comes from Gerodo Valley or Desert Colosus, doesnt matter which we et the picture. Lastly the Goron question. Gorons make an appearence in AlltP as little people the look similar to rocks that chase you around death mountain. Sorry if that was confusing you, i was just trying to explain why they wer good in MC and evil in AlltP

I'm glad some of you agree and i appreciate the critsism so i can try to make my theory more stable.

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ocarina_jedi
Those little rocks were called Gorons?  Seriously?  I never knew that...
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Aravix

Good questions. First of all their are many Links and Zeldas through generations, doesnt this mean this could happen to Malon and Talon as well?radicalplace
If that's your answer, then I answered my own question. :( Pretty odd to me still. Malon and Talon just don't seem like they'd be important enough to have generations like Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. To me, they're about as popular as the fisherman guy in OoT, and even time passed him up. They do have ties to the royal family, though. So I guess it's a possibility. Seems like if that's the case, Darunia, King Zora, and characters like them would still be alive too... but it seems they aren't.

Gorons aren't literally rock. You slash them and they turn to stone. Perhaps some sort of defense? Anyway, the reason that people believe they are Gorons is because of they're immunity and location in ALttP. It isn't necessarily official that are or not, just an assumption, and one that seems pretty legit.

Darth-Sifh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Darth-Sifh
Member since 2005 • 2473 Posts
An interesting theory. Not one I 100% agree with honestly but you obviously put a lot of though behind it. Also is this a topic you can post your own theorys on or not. Just asking.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 radicalplace

An interesting theory. Not one I 100% agree with honestly but you obviously put a lot of though behind it. Also is this a topic you can post your own theorys on or not. Just asking.Darth-Sifh

Sorry to be possibly seemly argressive but would you mind pointing out whay mightn't be true about my theory? I'm interested to know how to improve it. I cant really do much bout the oracle games thou. I would also prefer it if you would open another topic for your own theory unless you just want to post a diagram like mine which i would like to see how they differ, so if u just wanna post a timeline theory diagram go ahead.  

Darth-Sifh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Darth-Sifh
I agree with the great Hyrule war up to where Gustaf was crowned king of Hyrule. After that you say that he summoned the sages and put all the evil people inside the Sacred Realm. I believe that you are talking about the Twili who tried to control the Triforce and were punished by the gods. The Twili were sealed away in the twilight realm which is different from the Sacred realm. Afterwards you talk about The Legend of Zelda where the prince tries to take the Triforce and Zelda is cursed. Although this would explain why all the princesses of the Hyrule royal family are named Zelda the Triforce should at this point still be in the Sacred Realm and not being passed down the Hyrule bloodline. that couldn’t happen until the Triforce is removed from the Sacred realm. Which makes me believe the Ocarina of Time events would happen before this. I would have to believe that all of the princesses that are in previous games are named Zelda mostly for the same reasons that other kings and queens named there sons/daughters after previous great leaders. / Like you I believe The Minish Cap came first but afterwards I am confused. You talk about the Dark World and Ganon being sealed in it but I don't see you talking about him before that. when did that happen? You also say that Link has to find the Master Sword in the Lost Woods. If at this point the Triforce hasn't been removed Then Ganon shouldn't be in the Dark Realm and the Master Sword should still be protecting the Sacred Realm. Finally, Shouldn't Ganon(dorf) not be born yet. I guess there could be other Ganons but it doesn’t seem as likely. I would have to see your updated time line (If you plan on updating it, I could be wrong) before I could talk about other possible issues. I am not trying to be mean or rude. I am just trying to help/understand.
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ocarina_jedi

I think that the actual Legend of Zelda, the thing with the brother and sister, is supposed to take place before the Minish Cap actually does.  It takes place after King Gustaf, but before any games take place.  I believe the story was that the evil wizard was trying to find a way in to the Sacred Realm, so path had not yet been opened, which means it could still take place before Ocarina of Time.

By the way, where did this King Gustaf stuff come from?  I'm assuming that Gustaf is the 'Hero of Men' that we see in the opening scenes of the Minish Cap, but he was never named in those scenes.  Where did the name come from? 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
I really like your ideas about how Ganon gave spawn to an heir in Ganondorf which totally makes sense about how he keeps resurrecting himself.  One thing I really think makes it so incredibly difficult to classify Each link into one being or even separate beings is how he obtains the triforce in many of the games such Link to the Past and others.  Perhaps after each time he claims the triforce a new piece or era of the journes begins because it would seem that if Link already had the triforce then there would be no purpose to go seek out the triforce or attack ganondorf who is trying to steal it.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#15 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

It is a good theory. Something I have thought of is the posibuility that LA migth be conected to WW: The first thing Link asks for in the LA is "Zelda?" It migth have been the pirate ship they used when they sailed to find the new land. It migth be hard to conect this to PH though. It migth come after PH in the time-line. One more thing: OoA/OoS migth come after MM when Link returns from Termina riding on Epona. If I should make a time-line without the Four sword games, which i have never played (yeah, I know they really are a part of the time-line), it would be this.

MC

LoZ

AoL

ALttP

OoT

Split and in child time-line: MM, OoA/OoS, TP.

in adult time-line: WW, LA, PH 

DrumminDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DrumminDoc
Member since 2004 • 216 Posts

Hi guys! I've thought of a timeline you mightn't of thought of that follows a bit more chronilogically to release dates along with one idea that might grab ur imagination!

My timeline theory begins similar to all the others. We begin with thecreating of the world of Hyrule and the Sacred Realm. But one day the people learn about the triforse andconsumed by greed war broke out. The Picori or Minish eventually got tired of the war and created a sword and gave it not to a Link but Gustaf. Gustaf wore a green tunic but no hat, Gustaf was then crowned King of Hyrule. Soon after he was crowned king he summoned seven maidens including his daughter to use their magic and open a portal the the sacred realm. These women were then called the sages. Inside they put all the evil people of the land and creatures so they would no longer bother Hyrule. Shortly after the prince of Hyrule tried to take the triforse and a dark wozard told him that his sister Zelda had it. Upon putting Zelda into an eternal sleep the wizard is said to have died from too much magic being used. The prince is then ashamed and what he did and rested Zelda in a bed in a tower of the castle and anoused the every Princess in the royal family would be named Zelda.

A few ages past all that mumbo jumbo comes the Minish Cap. Link is wearing a green tunic and no hat. This game also marks the begining of Vatii. And at the end of the game Ezlo says he can keep the cap and it looks good him. Next comes the events of A Link to the past which is specifically said by Nintendo to be earlier than the first Zelda. This is also published in The Wind Waker Stradegy guide. The Dark Wizard from the actual legend of Zelda rises again by the name Aganhim, he kidnaps the sages and takes them into the sacred realm or "Dark World" which over the years has been corrupted and refurnished by Ganon's dreams. Link must find the master sword in the Lost woods and then go into the Scared Realm/Dark World to save the seven maidens. Upon suceeding he then drives Ganon back to being powerless and the world is saved. Another question that might grab you is in this game Gorons are evil but in MC they were friendly, to support this i believe the gorons have been currupted by Ganon of Aganhim's influence. The Maidens go back to living usual civic lives. Until Four Swords Adventures comes in. FSA features i believe the same maidens from A Link to the past and the same Link and Zelda because they all ready know each other and they already both seemingly know the maidens. Vatti then returns from his seal which was placed in MC. Ganon is also trying to restore his power and the tribe of the deku worship him as a leader. Link must once again find the sages and rescue them. Gorons have been restored and friendly again. Vatti is eventually recaptured back into the four sword and all is well again.

So far we have to Links. Link 1- Minish Cap and Link 2- A Link to the past, Four Swords Adventures. There is a lot of arguement about the placings of LA, OA and OS (Link's Awakening and the Oracle duo). My mind constantly changes the order wen i start thinking about the Zelda timeline. At the moment i have come up with this: Oracle of Seasons come first then followed by Oracle of Ages and at the end of Oracle of ages Link sails away in a ship. Many people dispute that they happen at the same time, i believe they dont as they have two very different endings on what Link does next. Also it is argued about that Link is on a different ship in the oracle of ages to Link's awakening but the best theory that fits it is that they are indeed the same boat. Another reason why i say they come after Four Swords adventure is that Link obtains Epona in only Four Zelda Games: OoT, MM, FSA and TP. I believe its not after the ocarina because the Hero of time Link has been reported to never return to Hyrule so that rules out OoT and MM. I know that Link only had Epona for brief moments in FSA but when you see the opening of OA and OS, Link is a child riding a child horse and looks upon Hyrule castle surronded by trees. The Castle in AlttP and FSA fits this discription the best so im say that 1 Link goes throught five games. Sounds unbelieveable but fits the timeline the best.

So Link 2 in the time line goes through AlltP-FSA-OS-OA-LA. Which is pretty big. Now Nintendo mensioned like i said earlier that the Link is AlltP is before Zelda 1 & 2. This is where Zelda 1 comes in. After trying to gain power multipul times in FSA, OS and OA, Ganon has finally resurected his dark poweres and Lnk pursues him in Zelda 1. We are once again starting a new Link to the timeline. In the end Link kills Ganon and his body is dead and cannot be restored with ease, but what about OoT? Read on to find out. In Zelda 2 Link comes across the original Zelda from the legend where the Dark Wizard put her to sleep. This is the first actual Zelda princess. Link of course awakens her and saves the day. During this time Ganon's minions are trying to revive him but of course fail. So Ganon's body is dead (note the word body). So Link 3 has now done his part in LoZ and AoL, thats all the adventures Link 3 has. (Links arent numbered i'm just numbering them to make my timeline easier to read)

Now comes the controversal part, OoT. I of course believe in the split timeline theory which i'm sure your all aware of. If not basically there are two endings in OoT. Hyrule A and B. Hyrule A has Link turning back into a kid and warnng the king of Ganondorf villinary and Ganondorf being sent away. Hyrule B adult Link defeats Ganondorf but then goes back in time leaving Ganondorf in the sacred realm and Hyrule completely safe for now. Now to the mind boggling idea. What of there were two Ganons? Nothing to do with the timeline or twins, i believe that Ganondorf is different from Ganon. Ganon is a devilish person from the inner reaches of Hell and looks like a monster. Ganondorf is a gerodo and knows much of Hyrule and as we learn in WW he suffered in his land of Desert Colosus. I believe that Ganondorf is not the original Ganon, I believe he is Ganon's heir and in doing so is granted much power. Follow me? Ganon has a heir called Ganondorf to take his place and reak havoc in Hyrule. Okay and next comes the split. Hyrule A goes from Link as a child to Majora's Mask. And Hyrule B goes through a couple of Centurys to WW. OoT Link is the 4th Link and does OoT in Hyrule A and B and also does MM. On Hyrule B the 5th Link begins at WW and kills Ganondorf at the end of WW and then Link goes to PH. Many people say that some games in Hyrule are based after WW. This is near impossible. The King told them not to name the land. And how could they when they leave in the end? I don't think any other Hyrulean based games come after this. PH i believe will be in a totally different place. So that settles that. But where does TP go? I'm getting to it.

Heres my time line so far

Creation of the world

+

War of Hyrule

+

Rise of Gustav

+

The first Zelda

+

The Minish cap

+

A link to the past

+

Four swords adventures

+

Oracle of seasons
                           +

Oracle of ages

+

Link's Awakening

+

The legend of Zelda

+

Adventures of Link 

+

Ocarina of time

/                  
     Majora's Mask               +

+                          +

Twilight Princess            +
                                  The Wind Waker

+
                                 Phantom Hourglass

So as you see i've placed Twilight princess after Majora's mask. This fits best because Ganondorf is still alive and still posses the triforse. Because of Twilight Princess's untied up ropes linking to any other game i've had to devolp a few theorys. Obviously following my timeline Ganondorf can easily come back since he was neva destroyed only pushed away from Hyrule. I believe that he came back a 2nd time and he was captured (cutscene in Twilight Princess with the sages of the mirror). This is esily plausable but the thing that most struck me was the absence of Gerodos. I believe it might of been posible that the Hylians were in no apocoliptic trouble and saw the Gerodos as a threat because in this timeline Nabooru has not betrayed Ganondorf and also in this timeline doesnt discover she is a sage to help sdave hyrule, in doing so the Hylians see all Gerodos as no importance so they take over their fortress and then throw them into exile in the twilight mirror and then the gerodos become the Twili. Possible but very dofferent from the main zelda storyline I know, but its the best thing that fits. However i dont rule out the possibilty that Nintendo could be making a sequal that takes place shortly after this where Hyrule gets flooded or connects to another game but i cant say certainty. Hope you enjoyed my theory thats all I have to say about my thoery towards Zelda. I would exspiecally like comments about my Ganon and Ganondorf theory or questions about my timeline game placement. Critism is most welcome as long as your not being too insultive about it. 

radicalplace

Alright here are a few holes in your theory. 1st the point of a timeline is to make the most sense with the least amount of guessing which takes all the "evil gorons" and king Gustav's maidens out of the picture, not to mention that the pics in ALttP clearly show the sages as old men and gorons can't move nearly as fast as those creatures near Death Mountain. 2nd LA is a direct sequel to ALttP, confirmed by the manual to LA and an online japanese game where you play someone in Link's stead in the ALttP world map. 3rd, AoL is the LAST game in the seies because Gannon is Dead forever, with the exception of perhaps the Oracle games because he is being revived as the last boss. And finally you ar missing FS, the multiplayer game that came with ALttP on GBA. there is probably more but I stopped reading after the second paragraph. Oh and some how you assumed that Gustav found the Sacred Land even though the only game that mentioned him had no mention of the Triforce or its sacred resting place.

Darth-Sifh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Darth-Sifh

I think that the actual Legend of Zelda, the thing with the brother and sister, is supposed to take place before the Minish Cap actually does.  It takes place after King Gustaf, but before any games take place.  I believe the story was that the evil wizard was trying to find a way in to the Sacred Realm, so path had not yet been opened, which means it could still take place before Ocarina of Time.

By the way, where did this King Gustaf stuff come from?  I'm assuming that Gustaf is the 'Hero of Men' that we see in the opening scenes of the Minish Cap, but he was never named in those scenes.  Where did the name come from? 

ocarina_jedi
If it takes place before any of the games why was the Triforce not in the sacred realm?
Prattfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#18 Prattfactor
Member since 2005 • 1052 Posts
If any one really wants to know go to my profile and look at my old Blogs, theres a youtube video that discribes it all
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ocarina_jedi

The Triforce was in the Sacred Realm. The wizard wanted Zelda to tell him how to get into the Sacred Realm. Zelda was supposedly the only person that knew, and evildoers the world over were trying to find a way in.

DrumminDoc, can you give me the quote from the LA manual that confirms it definitely takes place after aLttP? I have the manual back home (I'm here at college now), so I can't check it myself, but all I recall it saying was that Ganon was dead and the citizens of Hyrule were afriad he might return, or a worse threat could arise. To calm their fears, Link went on a quest to make himself a stronger warrior. That's so vague that it can easily be moved around a timeline. I personally think it makes the most sense to put LA after the Oracle games.

Also, what is the concrete evidence that says AoL must be the last? I know that many theories place it in a similar place, but the main story element that I recall from that game was that Ganon was dead. His minions wanted to revive him. Couldn't that happen anytime? Bear in mind that I haven't finished AoL yet, but I get the feeling there isn't any big plot twist in the ending.

ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ocarina_jedi
I've seen that video before.  While informative, it's not something you should take as 100% true.  It is not made by Nintendo, so use that as food for thought, but you really need to base a timeline off of stuff you know yourself.
DrumminDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DrumminDoc

The Triforce was in the Sacred Realm. The wizard wanted Zelda to tell him how to get into the Sacred Realm. Zelda was supposedly the only person that knew, and evildoers the world over were trying to find a way in.

DrumminDoc, can you give me the quote from the LA manual that confirms it definitely takes place after aLttP? I have the manual back home (I'm here at college now), so I can't check it myself, but all I recall it saying was that Ganon was dead and the citizens of Hyrule were afriad he might return, or a worse threat could arise. To calm their fears, Link went on a quest to make himself a stronger warrior. That's so vague that it can easily be moved around a timeline. I personally think it makes the most sense to put LA after the Oracle games.

Also, what is the concrete evidence that says AoL must be the last? I know that many theories place it in a similar place, but the main story element that I recall from that game was that Ganon was dead. His minions wanted to revive him. Couldn't that happen anytime? Bear in mind that I haven't finished AoL yet, but I get the feeling there isn't any big plot twist in the ending.

ocarina_jedi
Sry I don't have the manual but the other game that confirms it was an old Satellaview game that only game out in Japan. From what I've read of it you play a character who has to fill in for Link in the exact same world (map looks identical) as ALttP because Link left to train. And as for AoL, no game other than the oracles and LoZ end with Ganon actually being dead, always locked away. Oh and of course WW but then you need all the theorizing about a new hyrule or receding water. I may have wandered off there . . . but what I'm saying is that Ganon had to be alive at the start of LoZ and dead at the end of it. If you put the other two anywhere else then he mysteriously comes back to life with no explanation, which means more random theorizing. Something that just makes much more confusion than helps.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 radicalplace
[QUOTE="ocarina_jedi"]

DrumminDoc

Sry I don't have the manual but the other game that confirms it was an old Satellaview game that only game out in Japan. From what I've read of it you play a character who has to fill in for Link in the exact same world (map looks identical) as ALttP because Link left to train. And as for AoL, no game other than the oracles and LoZ end with Ganon actually being dead, always locked away. Oh and of course WW but then you need all the theorizing about a new hyrule or receding water. I may have wandered off there . . . but what I'm saying is that Ganon had to be alive at the start of LoZ and dead at the end of it. If you put the other two anywhere else then he mysteriously comes back to life with no explanation, which means more random theorizing. Something that just makes much more confusion than helps.

Sorry but the reason behind my Ganon and Ganondorf theory is that Ganon is dead but is then not resurected but reincarnated or something like that into Ganondorf. So AoL doesnt have to be after it. LA on the other hand it could well be after AlttP but i lost the manuel -_-. I am going to rewrite my theory of the AlttP bit to make it more stable and obviously its giving you guys the wrong view what I'm say. To support the 2 Ganon theory Ganon or Ganondorf has died three times. AoL, WW and TP and also why would Nintendo slightly alter the character's name for no reason? 

Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Aravix
Hopefully this can help out. It's scans of ALttPs manual, the English version at least.
DrumminDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DrumminDoc
[QUOTE="DrumminDoc"][QUOTE="ocarina_jedi"]

radicalplace

Sorry but the reason behind my Ganon and Ganondorf theory is that Ganon is dead but is then not resurected but reincarnated or something like that into Ganondorf. So AoL doesnt have to be after it. LA on the other hand it could well be after AlttP but i lost the manuel -_-. I am going to rewrite my theory of the AlttP bit to make it more stable and obviously its giving you guys the wrong view what I'm say. To support the 2 Ganon theory Ganon or Ganondorf has died three times. AoL, WW and TP and also why would Nintendo slightly alter the character's name for no reason? 

Gannondorf isn't dead at the end of TP. That's what the Zant scene was all about. Gannondorf took his essense and the Triforce of Power and went into Zant's body, like what Zelda did with Midna. Then he finished off his mortal coil to give Link and Zelda a false sense of security. And before you ask me where I came up with that let me just say that that is way more plausable than the "Ganon is reincarnated" theory. Nintendo altered his name to diferentiate between the Evil king of darkness that he became, with all the pig features and endless power and the "human" that was born in hyrule who happened to be chosen by destiny. It's just a name change simply because when they first made OoT they didn't want players to know that he was the same boss as the first game or ALttP, that would have spoiled the story for everyone. Of course now we take that for granted.
DrumminDoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DrumminDoc
Oh and here is a link to the only info I know about the other game that comfirms LA after ALttP.