UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 UNOwen802
Member since 2006 • 2935 Posts

Still, Umbrella Chronicles does not equal Resident Evil 5.

And if that crazy mashup of Duck Hunt and Zelda does happen, well... Expect an I.O.U type of deal.:P

Gary_Jinfield

It's too early to call there. Remember when the Wii itself came out, Ubisoft had TWO launch games for the Wii: Red Steel and Rayman: Raving Rabbids. At the time, no one had really heard (nor cared) about Rayman, but were expecting Red Steel to go AAA. Fast forward to a year later, and we are eagerly awaiting Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2, while Red Steel 2 is not so much as rumored. UC looks like a barrel of fun (to me at least).

By the way, U. N. O. does not take I.O.U. :P

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

To be honest, I haven't heard much on either of those games.

Though I saw Red Steel used for $15 so I bought it, and it's not a half-bad game, easily a 7.5 game. The multiplayer is pretty fun, and the shooting parts of the campaign aren't bad at all. Sword fighting fails miserably though.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Red Steel was originally heavily hyped due to being one of the first Wii games announced for the system.

With Capcom, their spin off games in regards to Resident Evil have been rather mediocre, especially light gun based games. The main series has also been of generally high quality, especially in regards to the previous game released, Resident Evil 4. Red Steel was generally unproven and a new entity.

I just have a bad feeling about Umbrella Chronicles.:P

UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 UNOwen802
I just have a bad feeling about Umbrella Chronicles.:PGary_Jinfield
Excuse me, Princess! [:P] But, how many awesome games started with the phrase, "I have a bad feeling about this."? Some of your precious RE games as well. That aside, although RE spin-offs haven't always been the GREATEST of quality, they are no "Pinball of the Dead" or even "Typing of the Dead" :P. I'm also not saying that UC is going to beat RE5, either. All I'm saying is that its too early to count out UC. There is a lot of material at their fingertips and railshooters + zombies + multiplayer = good time.
gigabrowser12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#55 gigabrowser12
Member since 2006 • 1647 Posts

Zelda Crossbow Training?! Is this the New Wii Zelda that is going to be completely different we've been talking about for a while now?! Ooooooooh boy...:?DJ-Lafleur

You mean links.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#56 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Zelda Crossbow Training?! Is this the New Wii Zelda that is going to be completely different we've been talking about for a while now?! Ooooooooh boy...:?gigabrowser12

You mean links.

uhhhh, sure, whatever.

UNOwen802

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 UNOwen802
[QUOTE="gigabrowser12"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Zelda Crossbow Training?! Is this the New Wii Zelda that is going to be completely different we've been talking about for a while now?! Ooooooooh boy...:?DJ-Lafleur

You mean links.

uhhhh, sure, whatever.

P'wned :P
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#58 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]Yeah, eveyones gonna get it because its a Zelda game, but its sadly only a few multiplayer mini games that almost demonstrate the abilities of the Zapper. When the next TRUE Zelda game comes out, it will be a long while from now. And you know what? That just makes me a little bit sad.-MasterSword-

Yeah I know what you mean.

What I do not understand is why they make three Zelda title this close. In one year, they release TP, HP and LCT. We get three games in one year and afterwards, we probably have to wait three years for the next one

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
[QUOTE="-MasterSword-"]

[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]Yeah, eveyones gonna get it because its a Zelda game, but its sadly only a few multiplayer mini games that almost demonstrate the abilities of the Zapper. When the next TRUE Zelda game comes out, it will be a long while from now. And you know what? That just makes me a little bit sad.waZelda

What I do not understand is why they make three Zelda title this close. In one year, they release TP, HP and LCT. We get three games in one year and afterwards, we probably have to wait three years for the next one

Link's Crossbow Training hardly counts as a true Zelda game. :/

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="gigabrowser12"]

[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"]Zelda Crossbow Training?! Is this the New Wii Zelda that is going to be completely different we've been talking about for a while now?! Ooooooooh boy...:?UNOwen802

You mean links.

uhhhh, sure, whatever.

P'wned :P

:|........

Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#61 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts
[QUOTE="waZelda"][QUOTE="-MasterSword-"]

[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]Yeah, eveyones gonna get it because its a Zelda game, but its sadly only a few multiplayer mini games that almost demonstrate the abilities of the Zapper. When the next TRUE Zelda game comes out, it will be a long while from now. And you know what? That just makes me a little bit sad.metroid_dragon

Link's Crossbow Training hardly counts as a true Zelda game. :/

and on top of that they usualy releasea console game adn then a handheld game (or vice-versa) within a year of each other
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#62 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Well technically, it has been almost a year since the release of Twilight Princess, at least in North America.

Really, Link's Crossbow Training should not really count or Tingle RPG for that matter, at least not as full fledged Zelda games.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DJ-Lafleur

Well technically, it has been almost a year since the release of Twilight Princess, at least in North America.

Really, Link's Crossbow Training should not really count or Tingle RPG for that matter, at least not as full fledged Zelda games.

Gary_Jinfield

Tingle RPG? Afull-fledgedZelda game :|?......*dies of laughter*