The Armory ( Create and discuss your custom zanpakuto)

UssDeifiant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1751 UssDeifiant
Member since 2008 • 2503 Posts

I give this topic a phoenix down!!!!

New Zanpakuto~

Name: Lingseung

Element:Light; Can also use Darkness under specific requirements.

Type: Light and Darkness

Light Call: Bathe in the light, Lingseung!

Dark Call: Destroy everything with darkness, Lingseung!

Bankai Name: Omega Lingseung 

Description: Lingseung is a light-based zanpakuto, It calls upon the powers of the Yin Yang and uses it to make the blade lighter (in weight), allowing its wielder to make swift, quick, weak attacks. It uses tao-based kido attacks using the "way" to deal strong Holy attacks. Although Lingseung is a light zanpaktou, Darkness can be used but If it isn't controlled the wielder might get out of control of the blade. If Darkness is controlled and channeled, it can be even more powerful then light attacks, but the attacks can tend to be slow and the effects can wear off easily. Only one form can be used at a time. The bankai combines both zanpaktous to make the "Omega Lingseung".

(Bankai Under Construction) 

Shikai Light Form "Yin":

Shikai Dark Form"Yang" : 

Omega Lingseung:

Zanpakuto Spirit:

firedragon172

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1752 firedragon172
Member since 2016 • 1 Posts

zanpakuto spirit: the form of the zanpakuto is a cloaked skeleton with a scythe, it speaks English and draconic language

zanpakuto form: it is a black thin steel blade (very hard to break)

Shikai: sorera o kama, shi o Kuro Ku (scythe them, cloaked death)

it literally turns to a scythe that has a long staff with a curved blade on the top of it.

Bankai: kage no chisei o shi (shadow reign death)

it turns me into a skeleton, the cloak appears on me and the weapon turns to a scythe as i turn invisible to everyone

form attack #1 shadow veil ( it makes the opponent blind and deaf untill it is sealed back)

form attack #2 shadow life ( instantly kills the opponents sences for 3 minutes then it creates hallucination)

final form #3 majority of death ( a skull mark appears when i hit my enemy or opponent till i release it killing their energy and them, if the enemy does not die the mark goes back on)

Anubial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1753  Edited By Anubial
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Hi this is the Zanpakuto I thought of creating. I hope you like it, i read this thread n thought I'd make one too. I hope yas like it.

Zanpakuto-Bochi No Reivun (Graveyard Raven)

Sealed Look- Normal Zanpakuto look with green down blade only.

Release Phrase-Breathe the wind of despair, Bochi No Reivun!

Release Form-Weapon becomes a double sided Scimitar with a blue blade on one end and the other blade becomes gold. One eye opens on the end of each blade.

Shikai- Reizā-Fū (Razor Wind) all Bochi No Reiuva swings create an almost invisible wind with poison blade fragments scattered into it. The poison renders its opponents mind to the opposite with one scratch or by breathing it in. (Example: an ally becomes an enemy and vice versa)

Bankai Name- Shibō-sha No Heishi (Soldier of Demise)

Bankai Transformation - The released Zanpakuto disintegrates into a dust tornado completely consuming its weilder. A skeletal hand emerges from the tornado slowly. The dust begins to form around the hand. As more of the arm emerges the dust forms around it faster. The other hand emerges and the dust does the Same. The skeletal body emerges as the tornado stops and covers the head, chest and legs. The dust creates a black figure. With each step the weilder takes, the dust slowly forms armored black feather wings. When all the dust is gone and the wings stretch fully out, the weilder is covered in gold and blue armor. Long sword hilts emerge on the shoulder plates. To finish the bankai transformation, the weilder pulls a hilt an it becomes a sword scythe engulfed in glue and gold fire.

Bankai Attack- Scythe sword will swing and burn whatever comes into contact with it. If enough pressure is applied, it will melt another zanpakuto.

Bankai Special Attack- Sonzai no Owari (End of Existence) With a sword hilt in each hand the tops are connected and when pulled apart, fire, Lightning, Water, Earth, Air, and ice form connecting the hilts. When fully apart a purple and black ball no bigger then a fingernail forms. The ball grows twice the size of the weilder, and then slowly falls to the ground. When it hits the ground an immense explosion happens covering one continent. It destroys nothing but absorbs all others Reishi and Spiritual Pressure. The blast retracts with all Spiritual Pressure and Reishi consumed until it becomes a tiny ball again. The ball is then put into the center of the weilders chest. All hilts pulled afterward will have the abilities and power of everything consumed.

The longer bankai is used, the weaker the users strength becomes until he passes out. 7 mins at max. At that time all spiritual pressure and Reishi is returned to its original owner.

Biz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#1754 Biz
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

I am Nero B Asuki I am 22 years old and I'm a half Fullbringer and half shinigami my mother was Fullbringer with the ability to control darkness and shadows and my father was a shinigami who had an emence amount of spirit energy and his zanpakuto could create black riatsu constructs like sords and spears and the such his sword was never sealed and never had a shikai his bankai was the only thing he knew about his sword. My mother died after being attacked by a hollow a similar process occured like the making of a Fullbringer but I already had shinigami powers and Fullbring powers so I gained a boost of Mollie energy and more raetsu in my physical body I am able to Controll the bringer light as if I was moving in soul form. I'm able to will shadows around me into constructs. I'm able to generate a hollow mask sort of my face physically changes like a white me but I have teeth forming a smile my eyes are purple instead of the usual hollow color. In shinigami form I can impale my enemies with a single black spear that shoots into the sky or spreading out I and strike multiple enemies at once. My bankai creates a black mist that Swirls and slice everything up in side and it's generated from my position I take damage due to this but not as much as those who are not in the eye. I can also create close of my self from the black riatsu. I have a weird set of powers like a hollow I can use too I can fire cero's and a special cero I'm made during my riatsu and my swords. My sword is a blade no Handel no gaurd 3 1/2 ft long and looks like a normal blade I just hold it by the metal. I can condense energy around my sword and give it a boost of power speed and durability.

I can summon a hollow mask only in bankai though and it's more for esthetic. My zanpakuto is called kurui yari. And kurui no domo no yari. I do have a senkai but I have to start with it and it traps my enemies in a field of darkness that takes them to my zanpakuto world and my zanpakuto spirits will ruthlessly slaughter them all.a and it's called kurui no akuma domo no yari. They mean black spear. Dome of black spears and domo of black demon spears. I'm a literate of the Stealth squads and former third incoming of the kido squads. In my time the eizen and vandenreich invasion happened over 300 years ago. Signed, BIZ

Biz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1755 Biz
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

Hey

swcklion20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1756  Edited By swcklion20
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

this is a work in progress so don't complain if it is similar to someone Else's

Name: Kurayami no hikari (Light of darkness)

release command: Shatter the barriers Kurayami no hikari

it's gold in color with black ropes tendrils wrapping around the blade and handle it has a hilt that looks to be made of the ropes from the blade and on the actual blade there is a symbol for light fused with a symbol of darkness the guard is gold with the black ropes wrapped around it like the blade

Shikai form: The ropes come off of the blade and the guard and the blade becomes more like a whip but every strike releases black tendrils of spirit power the ropes on the blade and guard were actually ribbons of spirit energy and the light and darkness symbols seem to be burning with there corresponding element but at points they fuse and the enemies around me are struck by the tendrils and there sword is ripped from there hands and duplicated for use in my bankai

Bankai 1st stage release command: Kurayami no hikari ga karera no seishin o kudaku (Light of darkness crush their spirits)

Bankai 1st stage: Kurayami no hikari slowly and painfully drains the spirit energy of my enemies and threw him I absorb their spirit energy weakening my enemies and strengthening me which once I gain a certain amount I can release it's final bankai stage

Bankai final stage release command: Kurayami no hikari wa jibun no chikara o tsukau (Light of darkness use their own power)

Bankai final stage: Kurayami no hikari use all the powers it has duplicated against my opponents and how ever much of my opponet's spirit energy I have absorbed goes into this attack and each sword that he duplicated (Kurayami no Hikari) hits the opponent in their released stage after I had absorbed their spirit energy

Spirit: A giant back and gold vampire bat with a crimson aura (No pics yet sorry)

It has two other forms also each with there own two bankai and there own shikai

Like this if you want the other two forms

YuutoKuchiki21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1757  Edited By YuutoKuchiki21
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

User's Name:: Yuuto Kuchiki

User's Race: Shinigami (Previous); God (Current)

User's Rank/Position: 2nd Division Captain (Previous); God of End (Current)

Nicknames: God of End, Astaroth, Hades, Janus, Dio de Fino, Zhōngjié zhī shén, O Theós tou Télous, and Gott des Endes

Zanpakuto: Bōkyaku

Zanpakuto Age: ???

Zanpakuto Status: Strongest Dark-type Zanpakuto in existence

Zanpakuto Quality: Apocalyptic/Chaotic

Type: Darkness

Sealed: A broadsword with a black hilt and a claw-like guard, and a large blade.

Sheath: Pure black with a giant black horsehair tassel at the top

Shikai: "Reign over the dark world, Bōkyaku

Appearance: A Battle Ax the height of 2m. The handle is made of black bones and in the middle is a

black skull.

Skill 1: Oblivion Breaker: Yuuto charges a Black spiritual energy blast into his ax and slams it into his opponent.

Skill 2: Oblivion Blast: This technique can be performed in a variety of ways. Yuuto usually creates multiple black or grey energy spheres on top of his ax and throws them at his opponent. However, Yuuto can maneuver these spheres to do various things with further use of spiritual control. Such as focusing them into one huge energy sphere, turning it into an energy wave, or make all of them come up and shower the opponent filled with the blasts.

Skill 3: Oblivion Rift: Yuuto swings his ax in front of his enemy which opens a black rift that unleashes a powerful blast of dark energy.

Bankai: Junsuina Bōkyaku: Yuuto puts his ax to his chest and it causes a massive explosion that destroys everything within a 50-mile radius. He gains the powers of his Zanpakuto.

Skill 1: Pure Oblivion Ray: To perform this technique Yuuto powers up his aura to maximum capacity and releases it continuously in several laser-like beams, which are omnidirectional. While performing this technique, Yuuto can also fire energy spheres or perform his Oblivion Blast or its enhanced version, the Pure Oblivion Burst, to support it.

Skill 2: Pure Oblivion Cannonball: Yuuto charges a black energy sphere in his hand and throws it into his opponent. The attack zigzags making it extremely hard to reflect, after hitting the target, it explodes with black energy

Ultimate Skill: Pure Oblivion Burst: While using Pure Oblivion Ray, Yuuto charges a much powerful Oblivion Blast and fires it at his opponent. When charging it, the energy spheres mix up forming a spinning disc of Ki in each hand. Upon impact, it disintegrates the opponent and the explosion destroys everything within a 6000-mile radius.

Rowan_Surjuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1758 Rowan_Surjuro
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I decided to make a shinigami to go along with the zanpakuto...

Wielder Name: Rowan Surjuro

Description: Medium-length black hair that has one thin curved strand in front of his face just to right of nose going down to bottom lip. Has piercing sea-blue eyes. Is 6’7 and prefers to wear white gloves on both his hands. He is normally calm and patient, but all that changes in a fight. While he is normally noble and has extremely well developed manners, he will fight using any means necessary to win a fight. In battle, he and his zanpakuto become a berserker that he somehow manages to control.

Backstory: He grew up in the Rukon district and never had anybody. All those that he interacted with were either those who wanted to beat him up and take from him, or store owners that he would steal from. He stopped crying from a young age. At one point though, a soul reaper came through. The shinigami had noticed a large amount of spiritual pressure earlier and was searching for it. He was quite surprised when it turned to originate from what appeared to be a fourteen year-old. He took the young lad back with him. His training was begun, and the child went through quite quickly. He was strong and had tons of spiritual energy, but was never able to use kido. He rose through ranks and, after achieving bankai, was given the opportunity to become a captain. He turned it down though. While he was a berserker on the battlefield, he lacked the leadership skills that were needed by a captain. He decided to stay with the only one who he respected and trusted with his life. The one who had brought him out of the Rukon district. He never said it, but he was ever grateful. This did piss him off.

Zanpakuto Name: Stella Frenetica (Frenzied Star)

Zanpakuto Bankai Name: La Frenetica Stella Del Nord (Frenzied Star of the North)

Sealed Form: Long katana with red lacing criss crossing on the handle, and a circular guard with red spikes pointing up from four points. Blue lines on the guard connect the four spikes. The cutting edge of the sword contains tiny thorns that are invisible unless you squint. The user can't use kido when this sword is out of its scabbard.

Shikai: Forms a tailed dress suit around the user that creates claws and talons. Two white wings sprout from their back. There are blades contained in the arms and legs that can be manipulated and can fly. They can also be transformed into a secondary sword to be used with the shikai. User's speed and power are greatly increased. Their emotions become more powerful while in shikai. They can't use kido in this form.

Bankai: The user goes into a state where they feel only rage and blood-lust. Red and white swirls of power surround them. Their suit from shikai is formed into a long straight sword that can be manipulated freely to become a whip, a greatsword, a katana, or a dagger. their speed and power are sent through the roof. They gain a red long coat with white lines sprouting from the center. Strangely, their hands and jaws gain the biggest power boost. They grow elven ears and fangs that slightly protrude when their mouth is closed. They can't use kido in this form.

Sealed Form Powers:

Maledizione Cruenta (Bloody Smite) - Zanpakuto focuses user's reiatsu into a glowing scythe. Upon contact with the opponent, a bomb made of reiatsu is inserted into the target if they don't die immediately. This will then explode, ripping them apart.

Demone Danzante (Dancing Demon) - Zanpakuto makes user take on a style of fighting where the user has increased agility and speed, using this to spin and jump and dance around the opponent.

Divorare (Devour) - If zanpakuto or user makes physical contact in anyway with the target, they can absorb the target's reishi or implant the user's reishi into the target.

Shikai Powers:

Divorare (Devour) - If zanpakuto or user makes physical contact in anyway with the target, they can absorb the target's reishi or implant the user's reishi into the target.

Cometa D'acciaio (Steel Comet) - Zanpakuto gives user massive speed boost, allowing them to move almost as quick as someone flash stepping while normally running. Their arm blades are reinforced and cover up the user's hands. Their defense gains a small boost, but they have a harder time controlling their movements due to moving at such high speeds.

Mangiatore Vuoto (Hollow Eater) - User can rip off the mask of a hollow and consume it, temporarily gaining its powers but also gaining its insanity. They can resist the latter if they have a strong enough mental state. The user can only consume base hollows and menos grande in shikai as to not explode from too much power.

Contatore Della Luna (Moon Counter) - User and the zanpakuto manipulate their combined reiatsu into a temporary circular shield that is capable of reflecting most soul-based projectiles. In shikai, the extent of this is being able to block and reflect a Cero from any number 5 and up espada.

Artiglio Di Follia (Claw of Insanity) - User is able to channel spiritual power through claws of zanpakuto and fire it off in a multitude of forms. Including beams, slashes, or they can keep it on the claws to add extra cutting power.

Bankai Powers:

Nova Mortale (Deathly Nova) - Zanpakuto condenses massive amounts of reishi from the wielder and anything surrounding, including other zanpakuto, shinigami, humans, or hollows, and forms it into a sphere. This sphere can be either thrown as a projectile, causing massive damage in the form of an explosion, or spread along the blade to magnify cutting power, or it can be passed onto someone else to use.

Usurpatore (Usurper) - User is able to temporarily take on the powers of any being nearby him by stabbing them with his zanpakuto or gaining their permission. If permission has been given, any physical contact with the supplier will give the user more of their power. This can also be used to absorb spiritual power. If anything related to a hollow or a hollow is absorbed, including arrancar and espada, a mask will form on the user's face and keep expanding over their head as more power from the hollow being is absorbed. This will bring more and more insanity over the user, but will fade if the mask is broken.

Uccisore Vuoto (Hollow Slayer) - A special technique that can only harm something related to a hollow or is a hollow. Unhollowed soul reapers don't meet this description, although Ichigo Kurosaki does. The zanpakuto glows with a bloodred light. Anything less powerful than a menos that even touches this blade will evaporate. This power can't be used when a hollow mask is on the user.

Frenético Grandioso Cero (Frenzied Grand Zero) - A completely white cero blast that contains power from hollow, soul reaper, zanpakuto, and anything else the user may have absorbed before hand. It can only be used when the hollow mask on the user almost completely covers their head. It can absorb other spirit based projectiles that it meets while being fired, adding to its power. This can only be used once a day, due to it using such a great amount of spiritual power. Also due to the large amount of power required, the arm that fires off the cero will break. It is possible to survive the force of this if the target is not in the center of the attack. They, if still alive, will be extremely wounded and will most likely not be able to move.

Zanpakuto Description:

Young man with white hair. Is 6’8 and normally wears a red long coat over a white undershirt and white gloves. Has white boots with red lines going up them. Pattern is repeated on gloves and undershirt. Has a calm, yet ruthless personality, despite the rabid nature of the power that he and his user share. He is extremely competitive and will intervene if his user is in danger of dying. His eyes have red iris and the rest of them are black. You can just see the tip of fangs poking out from under his top lip. He will not obey a weak master, and his sheer amount of power will drive anyone who picks him up without a strong enough mental state insane.

When spoken to in the soul world he resides in, he prefers to be called Frenetican.

Release Phrase: Mutilate, Frenetica!

Shirmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1759  Edited By Shirmana
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I am a visard my name dosent matter I go by demon of Inasity. My mother was half shiragami while my dad well never met the jerk. But From what if ound he was a vizard whose zanpakuto could simply engulf an area in darkness.

My zanpakuto at first look is a simple katana but when I unseal it with the command devour kouramaka it's blade twist outward and it's locked in a shield. The shield drains spiritual energy and the sword can unleashes said energy however my banks muzuri koura senju aka hora unleashes the powee of he'll for me to command ive only done this once it shouldnt be used but that idiot deserves it well since I absorbed his soul I gained a new technique Grande rey agesta basically Grande ray Vero plus agaest my shikai tenique from my sword. Then I have my vast lordes form only recently found this which is why I edited.